AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 130 of 186 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 140 180 ... LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,250 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

It was late morning when Jay got a phone call on his cell. He picked it up and gave the usual "Hello?" and listened to the caller. He gave a few "uh-huh's" and "ok's" here and there, but that was it.

Once he hung up, he headed to the room Fredrick was in and walked in.

"Morning! C'mon, we'll go get some brunch, my treat. Theres clothes in the drawers that should fit you. See you in about 10 minutes."

He then headed to the room Katie was in and did the same to her.

"Morning cutie. We're gonna get some brunch, so get up and get dressed."

Katie just sat in bed for a minute in a sort of shock as to how quick Jay came in and out of the room. After a minute she shrugged and got up to get dressed. She looked again through the closet again and pulled out a tank top and a pair of cargo shorts. They were a tad big on her, but its looked fine enough.

She headed out of the room and was quickly dragged into Jay's car along with Fredrick. She watched as he got into the car and began to drive. She noticed that he seemed to be in a hurry to go someplace. It seemed odd that they were taking back roads instead of the main ones and wondered why he kept looking at the GPS on his phone. Wouldnt he have a place that he went to often to eat? So why the GPS? Whatever it was, she decided to ignore it and think about what she wanted to get once they got there.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2009 11:44 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by kat_star01 View Post
    "That's ridiculous...." Kat said as she yawned. " You really....need to...." *yawn* " get....some...sleep.."

She was so tired that she couldn't keep her eyes open anymore, and she fell back on the floor. By the time her head had hit the carpet she was already fast asleep.
    Aura watched as she went to sleep. It wasn't ridiculous. In the pack in the forest you would have had someone stay up to watch each other's back. Aura didn't need sleep for a while. He would be fine, that kind of practice of protecting the pack made it so he could go days with sleepless nights.

Wedding is in October. And I'm going to be a dad. Super excited.

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2010 11:12 PM
    Threads

The next morning, Kat woke up and felt terrible. Sleeping on the floor was not very comfortable.

"Ugh." She groaned as she got up and waddled over to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water. " I can't believe I slept on the floor. My back is going to hate me for this." She then started to grab the necessary supplies out of the fridge to make breakfast.

"Are you hungry Aura?"

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Aura had stared at the odd box with people in it all night. He realized Kat had gotten up already and went to the kitchen.
    "Me alwys hngry...Fthr of teh Frst sed me stll grwing," Aura said, "Me hlp?"

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2010 11:12 PM
    Threads

"Sure. You can help." Kat said with a smile. "Why don't you start with scrambling some eggs?"

she cracked some eggs into a bowl and got a fork out. "Here, take this fork and stir up these eggs really fast."

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Y dnt we jst thrw teh egs on ht pn and scrmble tem wth het?" Aura asked, "Tat hw we do it en frst."
    Aura smiled.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The heart monitor was silent. The room filling with doctors, and nurses. Claux's bod being wheeled into the emergacy room. Two large handle were place together, and then the word "clear" was heard. Claux's body jerked into the air from his torse up. Then falling back down. His pulse still flat lined. The darkness growing ever so stronger.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Now come on. Don't be like that, Hana. That's what I was basically envisioning in my world while I was out like a light from taking four painkillers. I apologize for my rambling about cars and whatnot. Now then, let's get back to business...First off, Hana, how did you transform into a cat? Second, Rain, tell me about Su...How urgent is the situation to locate him? Lastly, How can Su help me regarding Craig? Can he like bring him out into a corporeal form?"

Carlos handed Kevin a cigarette and lit one for himself as well after lighting Kevin's. Kevin thought of something right after puffing and asked...

"Speaking of corporeal forms, where's Jez?"

God of Destruction Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2011 09:37 AM
    Threads

(know its been a while, apolgies. Ive been out of it, as since its may theres a lot to do (registering for college, studying for exams... getting bronchitus and having my mom think it was swine flu ?_?) so, the post is gonna be since i last posted for each.)
    (OOC: Xanu Varn is now essentially unreachable excpet via phone contact. He will likely be this way for a week and a half. I will be posting how things go over in alkiasa for him every two game days.
    Iino Hatsuhara is waiting for faerys character or temperances or boths. I was thinking one or both could go to Cafe' Kapok where hes at.[thats the name now case it got reversed :P]

(Xanu Varn)

Xanu sighed and went back in. He had seen Kat jump off, no doubt going somewhere to be alone. He cursed himself for a minute straight for letting his temper get ahead of him.

Yama watched for a moment, then stopped when her cell phone began to ring from her purse back in the kitchen. She left Xanu to brood in the living room and went to answer it.

Xanu meanwhile spent the time thinking about where to go from where he was. His feelings for Katsumi were certain, but he wasnt certain about hers. Nevertheless, he wanted her to be happy.

Yama would interrupt his thoughts when she came rushing in.

"Xanu!! Xanu we have to leave right away!!" She seemed on the verge of panic, and he had to grab her shoulders to calm her down.

"Yama, what is it?" He asked, wondering what could send her into such a panic. He couldnt think of much that could do that, but then his brain wasnt completely focused on the situation.

"Xanu.. your little sister.. is sick.. very sick.." She said. For a moment, Xanu didnt react. Then the blood drained from his face. Elyana had always been vulnerable to disease, some said it was because she was part of the royal family that she had made it to the age of 15.

"Elyana..." he murmured. Something in the back of his mind said she had gotten sick because he wasnt there to watch her. But he then rembered; Katsumi wasnt there, and he had no ideal where she had gone. He didnt want to simply write a note, but his problem was solved when Asaka came down the stairs asking "Whats going on?"

Xanu quickly explained the situation, and she smiled "Dont worry, Ill let Kat know why you left. You go see your sister." to him it was the first genuine sweet smile he had seen from her. Then she regained some humor and said "But you still have to come back and marry my Kat. I think you two look perfect together."

Xanu, still pale but grinning slightly, bowed to her and said "Thank you Mrs. Oshiro. I will return as fast as possible." With that, he and Yama left the house, making for the cab that Yama had gotten. He took one look at Kats home, and everything around him saying

"Goodbye Kapok.. for now."

(Iino Hatsuhara)

"I really need to stop doing this."

Iino strecthed once more as he walked around the park. His search for Katsumi had apperantly been exhausting him, and he had once again fallen asleep. Unfortuantely, he had done so for a good 10-15 hours, and it was late morning when he had awoken, realizing he had fallen asleep in the park.

He was still slightly amazed that no one had reported him, but he was counting that as some luck finally finding him. Now if it could only stay and help him find Katsumi.

He had decided to try a new tactic, and had decided to go to some of the local places and try and find out if any of them knew of a Katsumi or Asaka Oshiro. For the moment though, he was trying to make his body wake up some more. It still ached from having slept on a marble bench for so long.

He stared off into the sky, wondering if he would ever find either of them. He had a duty to his parents to find them and tell them what had happened, as well as to protect them from the same happening to them here or anywhere.

After another ten minutes, feeling refreshed enough, and hungry, he made his way towards the nearest place he saw, which was named Cafe' Kapok. He stepped inside and took in a breath that filled him with the smell of coffee, pastries, and various toasted eats. He made sure he had some money before going in further.

"Hello there." The owner said to him as he came up. "My names Amy, what can I get for you." She smiled at him as she held a small notepad. He smiled back and took a quick look at the menu, then ordered a french vanilla with a Toasted Turkey melt. As she was placing his money in the register, he asked

"I was wondering, if you know of anyone by the name of Katsumi or Asaka Oshiro? Im an old family friend, but havent been able to figure out where there living here in Kapok."

A great webcomic!! Full of humor, angst, and occasional fanservice!

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

OOC: For Lord of the Rant and for Lost Sailor.

Anthony was wondering where Jez was. She was in the house when he left. "I'll go back and check on Jez." He began to run back to the house. When he got there he opened the door and began looking around for Jez. "Jez," he called out. "Where are you?" He kept looking until he realized she was gone. "Where did she go?"
    Last edited by Light Buster; 05-15-2009 at 02:22 PM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Roki, Nina, and Darkness heads home. All of them had happiness written all over their faces like children going home from playing in the park. They couldn't wait to fight each other, because it was their first time fighting each other.

They finally managed to get home seeing the dark sky and stars coming in as all of them walk towards the door while looking at the sky. Nina gets the key from her purse and opens the door and they went inside.

Nina happily sighs, "It's been ages since we came home huh?"

"Yes it has. I guess time flies when we are having fun," Roki replies, "Let's go cook up what you wanted."

"Yay!~ I can finally cook again! It feels so great, and well....refreshing to be cooking again." Nina jumps for joy as she heads towards the kitchen.

"Finally I can show myself, god your minds are so damn...ahh nevermind," Darkness said as a person next to Roki appears. Roki really did not see this coming....He was right next to Darkness, that shadow figure is Darkness...but he didn't want to keep thinking about it so he heads to the kitchen and prepares to cook.

"Okay, we'll be done in 30 minutes!" Roki said to Nina as Darkness comes to the kitchen, noticing that his body is filled with a dark aura.

Darkness sits down on the chair, "All right, well it better be done soon. I hate having to wait for a long time for food to be ready."

Roki and Nina were wearing their aprons and watched the food cook. In the meantime, Roki nudges Nina to the side and Nina does the same. It's like they were brothers and sisters in the same family.

"H-hey! You need to watch the rice!" Roki said as he looks at Nina.

Nina took a quick glance at Roki, and turns to the rice replying, "Pssh~ You need to watch your beef Stroganoff you silly you!"

"Knock it off and just cook for the sake of food! Jeez, you're gonna make chefs shudder if they see that." Darkness said as he looks at them both.

"Yea well we don't plan to be chefs though," Roki replies as he looks back at him laughing, "Although what you said back there was funny."

"Food is ready!" Nina said as Roki didn't realize that she put the foods on the proper bowls, and right as Roki turns to the stove the food he was cooking was gone.

"Ahh....itadakimasu then!" Roki speaks as he gets the forks and spoons to distribute to everyone. Everyone started to eat, happy to get dinner and forgetting about what happened today for the time being.
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

Senior Member Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2011 04:01 PM
    Threads

Star wanted to reach out to Claux calling his name. But she get no answer from him. She closed her eyes, Claux

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OCC: Lady Earth this is for you

Frost was walking around the hospital. His duty was simple really walk around and replace items. Needed more band aids in someone's office, he would place new band aids there. Needed some needles to give out injections, he would go get them. Of course he didn't talk much. Everyone said he was quiet and very gentle. But Frost couldn't see that. He was somewhat curious about the hospital himself. He never really had any thought of becoming a doctor or a nurse, but there was something curious and odd about a hospital. So he decided to wonder around. Of course there were many people who recognized him oddly enough. Only cause he was in the papers once. The genius artist of the high school off on Corner Street. As he was walking something called his mind. Someone begging or a look of longing in their eye. It made him double take and walk into the room. He stared at a man in a bed and a woman. He was curious about her expressions, but was afraid of saying something wrong. His social fears got to him at the wrong time. Frost outstretched a hand and placed it gently on her shoulder. Was that weird, he thought to himself.
    "I don't know the situation and I'm not sure if words from a stranger help at all," Frost said, "But it will be okay if they care enough I'm sure they'll come back no one is ready to die early, or at least I don't think anyone ask to die so early in life I'm sure they have dreams they want to complete and I'm sure they will be okay."
    Frost stared at the woman and then he turned around to the corner. He turned red and his heart was racing.
    "I'm sorry it's weird for a stranger to come up to someone like that," Frost said.

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

OOC: About time I got this post off...sorry but I had some troubles at home but I got around those obstacles

As Jericho felt the morning air rush past his face, he thought about his once friendly group. It had been some time since any of them had seen Jericho and he didn't know how they'd react. Right in the middle of thinking, there was something that caught his attention. A waiter was tossing out some cat but...

"Oh my God...time to be a hero,"

The cat had become larger, much larger and was swatting around people like toys. Jericho landed right behind the massive feline as people stampeded to get away. Roivas smashed the ground and a bright light was let loose all around him. The dark aura filled the room as his persona took over. His eyes came to life with an inferno burning in them.

"You dark beast, face my wrath!” Jericho screamed and grabbed the giant cat by the back leg and with all his might, tried to throw it.

Although the cat came of the ground, it didn't go very far. However, it was very unhappy with Jericho and took a large swat at him. The paw caught him and sent his body into a wall. Roivas's eyes were closed as he slowly separated from the wall and hit the ground with a thud. The pain that coursed through his body was followed by adrenaline and he stood up with a vicious smile and laugh.

"Oh if only you knew who you were playing with...” Jericho lowered his body and concentrated. Using his Super Jump, he pushed himself parallel to the ground and crushed his way into the cat. The cat was sent backwards a good ways and was slow to get up. With a hiss, it shrunk and scooted away.

Jericho touched his arm and felt blood from where one of the claws had pierced him. With a smile, he started to jump away again, but didn't switch back to his normal self. It felt too good in this super human state...

After more leaping and searching, The Savior finally found what he was looking for. It was a sight that made him want to smile, laugh, and rejoice. Kevin, the were-wolf that tried so hard to kill, was on the ground and injured badly. Kneeling over him were two girls and one was Hana. A few others were there but Jericho didn't recognize all of them. As he stood on top of a billboard nearby, he listened.

Jericho gave a chuckle. Everyone down the was still the same but he couldn't be disgusted because he was still the same violence addicted monster from before. As he watched, Kevin wound up getting up and started talking about Su, just like always. Kevin took a cigarette and started smoking it. The next moment Jericho caught Hana's eye and gave a misshapen smile to her. What would happen next was anyone's guess.
    Last edited by RayCaptain; 05-15-2009 at 08:59 PM.
    ~The One and Only~

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kevin looked around, awaiting his answers...a view up at the sky was quite pleasant. Everything was perfect in his view except for a huge billboard and some sort of black flame. Kevin continued to stare and waved at the flame, knowing who it was.

So, he's back. In my current state, I can't fight but Carlos can. What he does as the first action shall be followed up accordingly whether violent or peaceful.

Kevin took another puff and said,

"Guys, check out the top of the billboard over there...Our old friend is here."

Senior Member Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 07:08 AM
    In some hole, somewhere, that I just happen to crawl out of.
    Threads

OOC: This is for…you two know who you are.

“I thank you for the offer but I’m really fine at doing things myself. As for you mister, I have nothing else to say to you.” Epic fail. That just made it worse. That was how many rejections now in the last twenty-four hours? Galen was going to sigh at his frustration, but once he thought about how the other guy basically got a rejection too, although on some other level, that seemed to make things a whole lot better when it came down to it.

As the girl and the boy were walking away from him, he turned to leave too. But, “Ow!” that’s when it happened, and she collapsed to the ground. Galen saw it all happen in ten seconds or less, and although concerned, it just spiked his frustration even more. What else could possibly happen? This was just great! But to make matters worse, again… “Oh bloody hell!” Galen turned to the guy at that point and watched him sigh and walk back over to the now-collapsed girl.

Well it’s good to know I’m not the only one in that kind of mood today. He thought. The guy kneeled next to the girl that Galen had recently offered his help to, and then he turned to look at him. Uh oh… Galen thought. This can’t be good. “You!” He was right. Just by the way it started, Galen knew it couldn’t be good.

“Call a hospital or whatever fools like you do, but get medical professionals her immediately, if this girl was half the idiot I think and smashed her bloody head against this rock, she'll be lucky if she just gets a concussion. So move!” The boy was shouting the whole time and that made the situation crappy, and it made Galen angry, but he wasn’t going to show it. The quicker he got done with doing everything, the faster he could get back the university he was so keen on leaving earlier. At least people didn't bother him there, in his dorm...yet.

He checked her some more, and that’s when Galen decided to walk over to her too. He kneeled like the guy before him did, and started to check his pockets for his cell phone. A few seconds went by, in which turned to minutes, and as each second ticked, Galen seemed to get more frustrated, and more anxious. W here the hell was his cell phone? Suddenly an image flashed through his head.

“On my computer desk…” He sighed to himself, wanting anything to bang his head against, but he didn’t think the rock the girl had fallen on would be a good idea.

“Just want to go to bloody school, but bloody fools have to bloody make my bloody life bloody difficult!” Galen looked over at the grumbling guy. Great, what a good way to make a good impression on the first day! My instructors are going to hate me already! Galen thought. “School? That is where I want to freaking go too, and it seems as if things just keep on getting worse. I don’t have my cell phone on me.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

OOC: For RayCaptain

BIC:

Jay cursed a little under his breath and checked back at his phone. It took a little while before he seemed to have spotted where he wanted to go, which he took a hard turn to take before he missed the exit. After a little while he stopped the car and looked around. He spotted a Mexican restaurant and smiled.

"We're here!"

He got out of the car and looked up at a nearby billboard. Once he realized there was someone up there, he called up to him.

"Hey dude, whatcha doing up there? Everything ok??"

Katie was a tad too traumatized from Jay's reckless driving to notice or even care where they were, let alone someone up by a billboard.

"Dear lord...I survived..." she mumbled to herself.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Hana had already noticed Jericho before Kevin had. She remembered the last time she saw him after his fight with Kevin. Since then, Kevin had decided the Jericho was an enemy. Hana could see why he did; their battle was extremely bloodly and almost turned deadly. Part of her still wondered why. She couldn't quite understand what had happen. Especially since she had been there when it started.

Stepping off the curb, she continued to look up at the billboard. What is he doing back? And all of a sudden? I never expected to see him again...

"Kevin, I know you're going to get mad and try to stop me, " Hana took in a deep breath, "But, maybe I should see what's going on. I mean, look at it this way. You can't go, you're still really hurt. Besides, it just wouldn't be a good idea. Carlos could go but I'm not sure that would be smart either. After all, he's probably still upset about what happened to you. I think it would be better if I went." She smiled at him, "Don't worry, I'll be fine."

She walked towards the billboard and looked at the ladder. Slowly, she started climbing up the ladder to the top. When she got there she continued to hang on to the ladder without getting off. She wasn't sure what would happen and she needed to be prepared.

"Jericho, listen. I'm not sure what what's going on. But, maybe you should come down." She tried to remain calm but it was difficult after she realized he looked somewhat different.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Samael forehead twitched slightly in frustration and he looked at the boy, the child, the pathetic fool. His blood ran black with venom towards the child that was attempting make light hearted conversation with him while someone was injured. Every fiber of his being spew hate, he hated the girl for getting herself hurt pointlessly, and he hated the boy for being so nonchalant about it, and he hated both of them for causing him such inconvenience.

His eyes stared poison-dipped daggers at the boy, as he entoned in a bitter snarl, "Listen, you fool, I didn't ask you to 'call if you had a cellphone and that if you don't well, then make pointless conversation with me'. You know why? Because someone is injured! I'm not a doctor, I don't know how badly she was hurt, but I know what my duty is. Its about time a narcissitic brat like you learned his. If you don't have a bloody cellphone, the you track one down, shout at people, run necked through the streets with a sign on you butt cheeks reading "Call hospital"... I DON'T CARE! But I told you to get an ambulance and you had better do it, or each drop of blood this girl spills, each brain cell lost to whatever concussion she may have will be on your bloody shoulder. So get you pathetic little butt moving and don't come back until you find an ambulance."

----

Frederick barely knew what happened as he was carried along with the pair he had decided to call Punch and Judy. Not to their faces of course. They had so much energy he wondered how they didn't have aneurysms. But such was not his concern.

As he road in the car he found himself staring at the various vein-threads they passed until they passed a certain portion where three people were in a field but appeared not to have threads. It perplexed him, but they were well past the field before he could think to do anything about it. Not that he would anyway, he didn't want Punch and Judy finding out about his abilities.

He sighed as they stopped still gazing out the window without any particular interest.
    Last edited by Luzifer; 05-16-2009 at 03:00 AM.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 07:08 AM
    In some hole, somewhere, that I just happen to crawl out of.
    Threads

Galen looked over at the boy for a second or two. He sure as hell dished it out for somebody who looked as young as he did. What did he know? He was an average, pathetic, little teenage boy who obviously thought that he knew everything. Fool? That seemed to be his favorite word. Well that and bloody. What, was he British? He had no accent and he didn’t act or dress like that, so he hardly doubted that assumption.

“Apparently it will be on yours as well. You are more foolish than you think you are.” Galen responded, before narrowing his eyes. He was being serious now, and he wouldn’t tolerate anything else that the boy before him spewed out of that vile mouth of his. He was really starting to piss him off, but he would still try his best to stay calm. There was no sense in becoming irrational like the person before him, just because the situation seemed a little less than good.

“If I go and try to find somebody with a cell phone, or go to the hospital, or find some way to do something for the poor girl, she will be into it more deep than she is now, because it would just be a waste of time. Look, we are far away from the hospital. I know that, because I was just freaking there not even a full twenty four-hours ago. It is chaotic there, and they are really busy. I don’t know where the second one is since I am new here, and to be quite frank, there isn’t really much that I can do in this situation. I can try to help you, but I can do no more, or no less than you can.”

Galen took a deep breath than, before looking at the kid straight in the face, locking his eyes on his, not caring whether he paid attention or not. “Now, we are close to the university,” he began, “do you know anybody who lives close by that can be of some help? If you do, that will be a start, and than the two of us can take her there. That is the best option right now.” Galen didn’t look away from the boy for a second. He didn’t even expect a half way decent answer from him, but he did wait for one, like a pathetic fool who should have gotten his little butt moving to go and find an ambulance for the girl. Yeah, like those just happen to drive up and down the streets of Kapok Bay every few seconds, just in case somebody at some time, needed them for something.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Samael sneered, he hated it when annoyances spoke back to him. Well, that wasn't entirely true... he only hated it when they didn't have anything to say. Still, he ignored the mans insults and the boy's attempts to act the smarter. They didn't bother him. After all, his mouth was filled with venom, what kind of hypocrit would he be if he couldn't take the venom too? "Nothing you have suggested to this point brings us any closer to a bloody solution! We can't move her, she has a concussion and moving her could make it worse! I don't know anybody nearby, certainly not anybody with medical experience which is what we bloody need! Without a doctor, this ground isn't much worse then the softest bed in the universe! We need a doctor, and the only bloody way were going to get a doctor is if we call the hospital, barring that you know someone. But if you did they would probably be at the hospital since its so bloody busy! Moving her, at best, will be a stop gap. At worst, it may cause her condition to worse. Even if moving isn't harmful we could drop her, or some other misforunte could occur, best to get professionals as soon as bloody possible."

To be charitable he could tell the boy was attempting to be rational, but as one learned after years of study, 'rational' and 'right' were not synonyms. One needed to be rational to be right, but one need not be right to be rational. All it took was one false axiom and all the logic in the world couldn't give you the right answer. In fact, humorously, logic was based on irrationality. Logic was merely a rule of thought, however the objects of the thought were determined by arbitrary hands. And to Samael, this boy had an incorrect axiom. His logic was based on the fundamental flaw that moving the girl was beneficial, and that immediate and professional medical attention wasn't the uppermost priority. It was on this last one that they differed.

An irrational difference of priority was going to keep them from agreeing. Its what it always came down to among men. But it had to... there was no way to determine priorities rationally. It was, by nature, irrational.

"Unless you are willing to take Moral and Ethical Responsibility for this girls death I will not allow you to move her. She is my responsibility, not yours. If she dies because you want to play around with dragging her all over the bloody place rather than get someone who can help her... then I will take the blame for that. That is why I will not allow your idiocy to bring this girl to harm! So move or I will find someone who will!"
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

Jericho heard a car pull up nearby and he looked back over his shoulder. There were three people that had just arrived. One, who was getting out of the car, a girl who hadn't seemed to notice Jericho, and he thought he saw another boy in the back. They would be no problem.

"Hey dude, whatcha doing up there? Everything ok??"

"In a few moments I will feel wonderful," He smiled and locked eyes with the boy asking him.

He then put his attention back on the group in front in him which had someone missing. Hana had almost snuck up on him. She was asking him to come down.

"Well well...look who's the brave one today," Jericho said to himself and it seemed that a little smoke slipped through his lips, "Why can't you just come up here and talk? I just thought it'd be nice to check up on my closest friends in the world. Thought that you might need some help catching this Su guy. Like old times you know?" There was a moment of silence until Jericho started cracking up and looked around. He made it obvious he wasn't serious, "I met with Orochi and I must say he made me an offer I couldn't refuse but that's not important right now."

Roivas wondered if Carlos would try anything funny. He wasn't worried because he knew the were-wolf was no match for him.

"Are you still back there?" Roivas spat a little more smoke and looked back at the car, "You might see some stuff that you don't want to my friends,"
    Last edited by RayCaptain; 05-16-2009 at 03:35 PM.
    ~The One and Only~

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Save it, false preacher. I know what he wants you to do. You and I fought, he turns to you, now you're here again mentioning it."

Kevin walked forward to Jericho and met him at eye-level saying...

"I may be bloodied up but I can still fight. After all, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger."

Kevin lit another cigarette and walked along the car, sitting on the damaged hood carefully.

"Oh, brother...I'm calling you..."

This time, Kevin intentionally let Craig take over. Once again, the red-haired, red eyed man was in his sight.

"So, you nearly killed my brother, huh? I reside in his body now...and I am more powerful than he is. I was the former king of the city...Knowing that someone's lapdog is going after Kevin puts me a bit on edge. So, how does it feel being the submissive...being a lowly slave to someone's system? Whatever happened to your business about being this so-called "savior"? Did you finally realize in that thick skull of yours that nobody, not even yourself can truly be saved? Did you finally come to terms with the fact that you are not a god, that you can't kill everyone, that every waking moment of your life is filled with a fire inside? You disgust me...Hana, why hang out with this moron? Can't you see he's trying to corrupt your mind by making nice with you and then assaulting the one you love? Personally, I've had enough. Nobody pushes Kevin around."

Craig and Kevin's voices started mixing into a kind of demonic voice saying,

"You...will...never...DEFEAT ME!!!!"

This new thing that had grown inside Craig and Kevin had screamed vengeance as they laughed in sync and waited for the false god's words...
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 05-16-2009 at 03:41 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Jay stood and watched with a slightly puzzled face.

'In a few minutes? Whats gonna happen then?'

Katie scratched her head and messed with her hair a bit, of which was down instead of picked up in two ponytails like she usually had it. She walked over to Jay to see what he was up to and looked in the direction he was. She noticed a few people up on a billboard. She didnt bother to try to listen to what any of them were saying.

"What are they doing up there? Is it a protest or something?"

"Im not too sure to be honest with you, but Im very interested in finding out."

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Frederic listened from the back but didn't comment, if this was his fate then it would be his fate. But if not than it would not. There wasn't any reason to comment on the events transpiring. Worst comes to worst his fate would guide him along the proper course even if he forgot the information being said.

One eye of his watched the events while the other stayed closed in half-lidded sleep.

Closed Thread

Thread Information