AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 128 of 186 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 138 178 ... LastLast
Results 3,176 to 3,200 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Hana ran into the kitchen, grabbing a bottle of water before making her way into the living room again. She knealt beside Rain when she noticed Carlos on the phone he was talking to Kevin and she could tell that it wasn’t a good conversation. As Carlos hung up, Hana looked at him, worrying. “What’s wrong? Whats going on?”

Opeing the water bottle, she continued to look Carlos, “Something happened with Craig again, didn’t it? I knew…what happened? Tell me that much.”

Jez at that moment, felt a twinge of worry at that moment, trying to figure out what was going on. Rain hadn’t said much that day and she wondered what it was that was bothering him. There was obviously something wrong. It all had something to do with Craig. Ever since he showed up, things had gotten worse. Being dead herself, she felt that it was her personal job to straighten him out, although, she wasn’t quite sure how she would do that. All she knew was that she had to do something.

They both watched as Rain got to his feet and collected his shirt. Hana stood up and walked towards him, “Don’t worry. I’ll help you find Su. It seems really important to you and it’s probably important for all of us. I’ll help you. I promise.”

Jez, walked towards him, too. “Yeah, don’t worry about it. The more of us the better but I might not be able to help too much since I seem to drain Hana. But, I’ll try my hardest.” She gave him a smiled. “I’ve also got something I need to take care of myself. I think that can wait, though.”

“First, I want to know what’s going on with Kevin.” Hana looked back at Carlos, “What happened? I want to know.”
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Samael grabbed the tissues that were tossed to him. He didn't know who this smarmy brat was who wanted to glare at him but it didn't matter. What matter was that he had the stuff he needed to plug his nose. Rolling the tissues up he inserted them and within moments they were red with blood but at least the bleeding stopped. He swirled his tongue around his mouth to lap up the blood that had escaped.

"Tch!" Samael grunted standing up, it was quite clear that the guy wanted him gone so that he could hit on and probably have sex with the girl, and Samael was more than willing to oblige, though part of him wanted to stay just to spite the fool. Sex. What a waste of bloody time. It didn't sharpen the mind, in fact, it dulled the soul! " Thanks for the tissues." he said, earnestly though with his tone it didn't sound that way. He had to thank the man for helping him out, but he didn't have to like it.

He then turned and started heading to class, again. He'd repay the guys help by leaving as he desired and then he wouldn't have any debt.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Miria looked at Kevin's body and noticed the mind was now his instead of his brothers. She ran to his side and looked at his eye.

"What the hell happened here? Why'd you end up shooting me? Did...he do this to me? My older brother...did he do this? Give me a damned answer and help me have my eye functioning again...Miria, are you capable of regenerating stuff like this?" Miria concentrated and thought for a moment.

"I could. It would take an enormous amount of time and there is a possibility I could end up in a coma from using it for so long. I would have to tape into your cell's memory and try to see if I can regenerate it that way. The procedure will be long and hard but my powers are very strong and I know for a fact, I can restore your eye."

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Carlos looked at Hana, took another shot of whiskey and said...

"We gotta head to the beach...Kevin really needs medical attention."

Turning back to the phone,

"Kevin, is there anyone near you who can help?"

"I have Jean and Miria here helping. Miria can heal it but chances are that she will go into a coma because of the amount of concentration and time required for this type of repair, so I need Rain to stop the bleeding with Jean and Hana speeding up the regeneration process with Miria. Maybe that will decrease the chances of Miria going comatose. Just hurry as the sky is starting to spin a bit..."

Carlos hung up and said to Hana and Rain

"I'll get our other wolf Kevin has for elite reasons...We will need an extra transport anyway.",

Carlos howled long and a shadow wolf appeared in front of the group.

"Hana, get on top of me so that we can get to the beach faster. Rain, get onto that wolf as he will follow me. We have no time to waste."

Meanwhile, at the beach, Kevin looked at Miria and Jean and said,

"I have Carlos and two friends, one of them being my girlfriend, coming here to assist. Miria, to decrease the chances of you going into a coma, my girlfriend, Hana will help with the healing process. My other friend, Rain will help stop the bleeding itself by clotting the blood flow in my eye socket. I'm gonna close my eye as the sky is starting to spin a bit. Just stay here..."

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Miria knelt near Kevin and started to let her psychic abilities begin to flow throughout her body. Her hair began to change colour and as for her eyes as well. Concentration is vital...

"I will focus my energy right now before they arrive. Till then, keep your bleeding eye under control. Apply pressure to it."

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Anthony heard what's going on. "Do you need my help guys?" he asked to Carlos and the others. It's probably risky for him to go out but at the same time it can be helpful.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

"Well I do have some stuff that needs to get done," Jericho smiled at his own lie, "So let's just get some rest and then I'll take you ok?"

He lay down beside the tree and tried to close his eyes but he wasn't tired. Something had his conscious by the throat and wouldn't let go. What could it be? Slowly though, Jericho slipped into a state of half-sleep…

With a start, Roivas's eyes opened and he was sitting up with his fists clenched. He looked over and saw the girl still sleeping. She looked like a doll that had been left under the tree by accident.

Could you bring yourself to actually just drop her off my son? That smoky voice in his head asked.

"I'm not sure...I mean I have no reason not to leave her. Why even bother with her? She doesn't want to be helped," He spoke under his breath.

Don't lie to yourself my boy. You know better then anyone in this world that you must protect someone or parish. The voice scolded Jericho in its own way.

With a slight feeling of guilt, Jericho muttered, "But she doesn't want help!” He put his head in his palms.

Maybe you're not the one doing the protecting Jericho. You know those holes in your back hurt her more then it did you... The voice slipped away from Roivas's mind and left him feeling almost broken.

He rolled his head and fixed his eyes on Valkyrie. It was obvious that leaving wasn't an option. The sun was starting to peak over the horizon almost to symbolize Jericho's second chance at being a savior. He walked over to the sleeping girl and brushed the hair away from her face to wake her up. Her eye opened slowly and without a word, Jericho put her on his back and started to jump towards the campus.
    ~The One and Only~

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2009 11:44 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by kat_star01 View Post
    "Don't worry." Kat said with a sigh. "In this case it's okay. I can assure you, you're not doing anything wrong. "
    Aura stared at her.
    "I tok bth en teh ocn it shld be kay," Aura said.

Wedding is in October. And I'm going to be a dad. Super excited.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Everything was quiet. Then Wolx snored.

Claux only lay on the floor curled in a ball. His eyes closed shut tight as he tried to force hismelf into the super conscioues world. Only to be knocked down a few levels, and exhausted to the point of death. Claux only slightly shock a few times before his body went limp. His breath escaping for the last time.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Frederick nodded as they walked off, noticing that the two were angling towards acts that he would rather not be present for. He didn't want to hear the screaming and moaning. But he still couldn't remember where he lived, his mine was lucid but when he bent his focus towards his housing a wall appeared in his mind to prevent him from accessing the knowledge. He figured it had something to do with his fate so he let it go and lay back on the couch
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Rain continued keeping his hands closed and stared at Carlos. Kevin needed medical attention...though something urged and lurk inside of Rain.
    "NO!" Rain said, "No we get Su first then help Kevin...Su can help Kevin...Su can I know it...Su first."

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Hana looked at Rain. He wasn't acting like himself and she could see it automatically. She walked towards him, watching him, "Rain, what if Kevin can't wait. We don't know how bad he's hurt. I'm sure Su could help, but, what if we can't get to him in time. Then, there won't be to much of a reason to need Su." She looked at the floor. "I want to help you both. I feel torn and I don't know which way to go. Now, you're saying this and it's not making it any easier. I feel like choosing one of you is letting the other down. I don't know what to do, Rain."

Jez, still fuming over Craig and what he did, stepped towards him too. She slowly put a hand on Rain's shoulder. "What if I go with you? To find Su, I mean. I'll go. I have other things to do, but I can go. I'm not like the others with the whole shifter thing, but he doesn't need to know that. It's up to you though if you want my help or not. I can't make that decision for you." She took a deep breath, "Unless, you want the others to come for whatever reason. Just make up your mind and let me know. I'd be happy to be back up." Her smile seemed almost sinister and dark as she said that. She then quickly moved her hand from his shoulder and crossed her arms.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Boss...

"What's up Carlos???"

"Rain is being stubborn, saying that we should go after Su for the time being and that you can wait. What should I do?"

"Put me on speaker phone over there."

Carlos pushed the button and said,

"Okay, say what you need to say, boss."

"Thank you, Carlos..."

Kevin took a deep breath and yelled into his phone,

"If you don't come here, Rain, I MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO SEE IN MY RIGHT EYE AGAIN AS I TOOK A BULLET AT POINT BLANK THERE!!! I HAVE JEAN AND MIRIA HERE HELPING TO AID ME BUT RECONSTRUCTING MY EYE AND MAKING IT FUNCTION AGAIN REQUIRES MORE THAN JUST MIRIA'S HEALING ABILITY. NOW, GET YOUR HIDE DOWN HERE AND FIX MY EYE BEFORE I DECIDE TO RIP ONE OF EITHER YOURS OR AURA'S EYES OUT AND USE THAT INSTEAD!!! SU CAN WAIT. MY WOLF'S SIGHT IS WHAT COUNTS AS I HAVE BUSINESS TO HANDLE AS WELL."

Kevin gritted his teeth as he kept the towel over his right eye socket, took another deep breath and spoke again...

"I'm sorry, Rain. I just really need my eye intact or this could ruin my life as a wolf. Please get down here...Please. My battery is dying so I better go."

With the conversation over, Kevin closed his eye again while Carlos, over at the house, said...

"See? Now the three of you know the answer...Kevin was shot in his right eye and wants it reconstructed and fully-functioning again. Jez, feel free to help us. Rain, I understand how you feel about finding Su but this is a serious medical emergency. Better yet, Rain, take Jez and Anthony and find Su while Hana and I head to Kevin. I can't let my boss down and Hana loves Kevin. Now we should probably go. Hana, get on my back."
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 05-13-2009 at 09:52 PM.

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2010 11:12 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Rem Nightfall View Post
    Aura stared at her.
    "I tok bth en teh ocn it shld be kay," Aura said.
    "Okay, fine. If you don't want to take a shower tonight that's alright. " Kat sighed and handed Aura a change of clothes. "But at least change out of those damp and salty clothes. You'll get a cold if you stay in them." She looked at him and gave him a sheepish smile.

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Okay, fine. If you don't want to take a shower tonight that's alright. " Kat sighed and handed Aura a change of clothes. "But at least change out of those damp and salty clothes. You'll get a cold if you stay in them." She looked at him and gave him a sheepish smile.
    Aura smiled and then started taking off his damp clothes right in front of Kat. He grabbed the clothes and put them on.
    "Tank u," he said.

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Gah!! What are you doing?!?!?" Kat turned bright red as she turned around and covered her eyes.

"You...you uh...you....you can't change in front of people like that!! "

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Gah!! What are you doing?!?!?" Kat turned bright red as she turned around and covered her eyes.

"You...you uh...you....you can't change in front of people like that!! "
    "Weh all hmn me no see prblm," Aura said, "It all ntrl."
    Aura smiled.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"But....but...you're a....and ...I...uh......oh god. I need to go." Kat was so embarrassed that she couldn't actually process her thoughts correctly. She had seen too much. She had walked out of the bathroom still bright red and walked into her room. Tama was laying on the bed and had noticed that she was acting kind of funny.

"Nya, what's wrong with your face."

"NOTHING!!!"

".......geez, bite my head off nya."

She plopped her but on the bed and let out a deep sigh. "Thank god no one is home right now. That would just be way too much to deal with."

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Aura cocked his head. He saw no problem, he had some brothers and he had some sister in the forest before not blood related mostly either. He saw no problem and shrugged it off. He transformed into his wolf form and clumsily walked around.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kat was finally able to collect herself and walked out of her room. She noticed that Aura had shifted, and she sighed with relief.

"Well, now that he's a wolf, I have nothing to worked up over." She thought to herself as she went downstairs to get herself a glass of water. Luckily, Tama decided to stay in her room, otherwise he probably would have had a heart attack from seeing a giant wolf roam around the house. She still had to figure out a way to hide his secret from her mother.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OCC: Kat wouldn't it be amusing if your character's mom came home the same time Aura decided to bark. hahhahahahahaha. I'm kidding.

Aura say Kat in his wolf form. She walked away. But he decided to thank her again. So he began to bark thanks.
    "WOOF!" he said.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Miria continued to concentrate then went towards Kevin. She sighed and then knelt by his side.

"I will start with the minor healing needed for your eye and then when Hana comes I will start the crucial parts." Miria placed her right hand a few inches above his eye.

"You must not move no matter what."

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kevin closed his eye and let himself "float" through his mind. He felt like a child in its mother's womb again. That made him think of his mother again. He loved her to death and didn't want to really join the coast guard. He just wanted to stay by his mother's side and take care of and help her when father was at work.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Rem Nightfall View Post
    OCC: Kat wouldn't it be amusing if your character's mom came home the same time Aura decided to bark. hahhahahahahaha. I'm kidding.

Aura say Kat in his wolf form. She walked away. But he decided to thank her again. So he began to bark thanks.
    "WOOF!" he said.
    Kat smiled and pat him on the head. " Well if there's one thing you know for sure, it's definitely how to be an adorable wolf."

She decided to go over to the couch and turn on the TV. She left it on a channel that happened to have soap opera on that she watched frequently. she nuzzled herself in the corner of the couch and she eventually drifted off to sleep.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kat smiled and pat him on the head. " Well if there's one thing you know for sure, it's definitely how to be an adorable wolf."

She decided to go over to the couch and turn on the TV. She left it on a channel that happened to have soap opera on that she watched frequently. she nuzzled herself in the corner of the couch and she eventually drifted off to sleep.
    Aura followed Kat out of the room. It was a little easier in this home. He was watching the soap opera that Kat had fallen asleep to. Aura for the most part has been living off of sleepless nights. Every time he closed his eyes things disappeared before his eyes. So Aura kept his eyes open hoping this world won't disappear.

Closed Thread

Thread Information