AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 125 of 186 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 135 175 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,125 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2009 11:44 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by kat_star01 View Post
    "You're......You're from the forest?" Kat said as she scratched her head. "Well um, I guess you could say I'm from here. Well I live here at least, heheh. "

She decided to lay down and stare a the sky. The wind and the waves, along with the heat of the sun had made her kind of sleepy. She had closed her eyes and was fully relaxed, that is, until her stomach started to growl.

"Ugh..." she groaned, " I forgot to eat today..."
    Aura stared at her.
    "I hve no moni so I no hlp," Aura paused, "I hunger too....frm frst ys me hd Frst Fthr too."

Wedding is in October. And I'm going to be a dad. Super excited.

Senior Member InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2009 12:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: infinityzen Steam ID: infinityzen

OOC: Seriously, I think you have Jean's powers mixed up with someone else. He has nothing to make him more attractive.

Jean looks at the hood of his car, with the scratch marks in the hood and growls softly. Miria feels the pure overpowering rage at the damage done flooding his mind, blanking out everything else. In a sudden blur he pulls two XD45s out of the glove box and hops out of the car while letting off a burst of fire so rapidly it sounds like two submachine guns going off. Jean then flips out across the hood of his car, casually kicking the wolf in the nose hard enough to launch it off the car while at the same time reloading both pistols in a display of coordination that is almost unheard of. He once again fires off both clips, the two pistols empty before the wolf even ends its involuntary flight.
    Last edited by InfinityzeN; 05-08-2009 at 05:30 PM.
    "Naughty by nature..."
    Click here for Jean's story / Click here for Cajun Words

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2010 11:12 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Rem Nightfall View Post
    Aura stared at her.
    "I hve no moni so I no hlp," Aura paused, "I hunger too....frm frst ys me hd Frst Fthr too."

"That's kind of strange." Kat thought to herself, " Living out in the forest in Kapok shouldn't make your English so broken up. "

She looked over at Aura and smiled. "Well luckily I have a little bit of money."

She then stood up and took his hand. " Come on, let's go get some food."

By this time Kat was able to make her ears and tail disappear, so she took him over to one of the nearest vending machines. She managed to find some really cheap beef jerky and purchase that.

"Here." She said cheerfully while handing Aura a piece.

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Miria looked at this wolf, angered at what he had said. She was quite angered but when Jean got some gloves out of his car, she knew something was bound to happen. All of a sudden, a burst a flame came from his hand and into the wolf. Miria stood by the car, away from the battle as it was not hers. She didn't want to but into the fight as it might cause a bigger riot. Miria remained on the sidelines.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

As Carlos took her inside, Hana couldn't help but purr slightly. He hadn't left her outside like she expected. She stopped herself realizing how pathetic she was being. Once she had four paws placed on the floor, she began to search out someway to let them know that it was her. She needed something that would make them think of her automatically, something specific.

She continued to look until a saucer of milk was set down in front of her. She couldn't help but smell it first, almost sticking her nose into it. Slowly, she started drinking it, finally realizing that she hadn't eaten anything in the past few hours. With in a matter of seconds, she started licking it up faster.

Wait? What am I doing? This isn't the time for getting distracted. I have to to let them know that it's me. She slowly straightened out and meowed loudly. Looking at all of them, she began to march around with her nose to the ground. It smelt a lot like wolves but she found that completely understandable. She realized then that there had to clothes that belonged to her. She ran into the the bedroom, her ears straight up meowing as she went. She wanted to cause as much of a disturbance as she could to catch their attention.

Once she got inside, she found the dress she had worn with Kevin and tugged at it. She hadn't realized how difficult it was to handle clothes until she had to use her mouth to carry it. Pulling as much as she could, she pulled the dress out into the living room and left it on the floor as she climbed inside. Sticking her head out of the top, she meowed again, trying to be as irritating as possible. She needed help and she'd do anything to let people know she was there.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"That's kind of strange." Kat thought to herself, " Living out in the forest in Kapok shouldn't make your English so broken up. "

She looked over at Aura and smiled. "Well luckily I have a little bit of money."

She then stood up and took his hand. " Come on, let's go get some food."

By this time Kat was able to make her ears and tail disappear, so she took him over to one of the nearest vending machines. She managed to find some really cheap beef jerky and purchase that.

"Here." She said cheerfully while handing Aura a piece.

"I not from Kpk frst...I frm fr awy," Aura said.
    Aura happily grabbed the piece of jerky and put it in his mouth in one bite. Aura smiled at her.

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"I not from Kpk frst...I frm fr awy," Aura said.
    Aura happily grabbed the piece of jerky and put it in his mouth in one bite. Aura smiled at her.

"Far away?" Kat said as she blinked, and took a bite of her Jerky. Of course, she couldn't shove a whole piece in her mouth unlike Aura. "Are you from another country? How did you get here? "

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Far away?" Kat said as she blinked, and took a bite of her Jerky. Of course, she couldn't shove a whole piece in her mouth unlike Aura. "Are you from another country? How did you get here? "
    "I no sre," Aura said, "The frst wint blck an no one ws live animre...teh tres wre ded an thre ws no one."
    Aura smiled again.
    "I wndr uhround an fnd me self hre,"

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"I no sre," Aura said, "The frst wint blck an no one ws live animre...teh tres wre ded an thre ws no one."
    Aura smiled again.
    "I wndr uhround an fnd me self hre,"

" You poor thing!" She looked at him with big sparkly eyes. "That must have been so hard for you..."

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

" You poor thing!" She looked at him with big sparkly eyes. "That must have been so hard for you..."
    "I fne," Aura paused, "Cus evn thgh tehy dspered...tehy sprts of teh frst nw."
    Aura smiled.
    "I no whre to go thgh,"

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"I fne," Aura paused, "Cus evn thgh tehy dspered...tehy sprts of teh frst nw."
    Aura smiled.
    "I no whre to go thgh,"

" Well, I suppose you could always stay at my house for awhile if you wanted too. I have a spare bedroom, and my mother might not mind. Of course, Tama -chan's another story." Kat smiled. "Well, it's up to you."

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

" Well, I suppose you could always stay at my house for awhile if you wanted too. I have a spare bedroom, and my mother might not mind. Of course, Tama -chan's another story." Kat smiled. "Well, it's up to you."
    "Who Tama?" Aura asked, "Tat snd nce....u wuld do tat fr me?"

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Who Tama?" Aura asked, "Tat snd nce....u wuld do tat fr me?"

"Well of course." Kat said while smiling. " I certainly would not be able to live with myself if I knew you were sleeping outside or something."

***Later on at Kat's house***

Kat walked in the door to see Tama sleeping on the couch. His ears perked up to the sound of the door opening, and he opened his eyes.

"K-chan!" he meowed as she hopped up and jumped into her arms. "Nya, it's about time you came ho--" *sniff sniff* *sniff sniff* "Neh, why do I smell a dog? " All of the hair on Tama's back began to stand up on end as she cringed with fear.

" There's nothing to worry about. That's just Aura you smell. "

She then smiled and held Tama up and showed him to Aura. " This is Tama-chan."

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Aura stared at the cat and smiled.
    "He lks fn an can be god frnd," Aura said, "Bt if he mean I et him...I mde a jke, I've ben wrking on a jke fr lng time."

Senior Member Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2011 04:01 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Ichigo View Post
    Was she honestly serious? Claux instantly looked at her, and sighed. His body was still exhausted, and healing. Even to the point where his power was locked ina cocoon in which cut his power off. Using it's power to create a barrier around his body. it had wrapped around curved of his body. Almost like an invisible suit. His subconscieous mind had formed this shield in hopes of speeding his recovery up. Right now however that didn't seem to be the case. Claux felt no differently then he had been. So silently turned his head to the side opposite from Laura.

"Honesty I don't really see why that's a problem. Your daughter is someone that has the odd ability to bring someone back from the dead."

Claux let that sit in for a while. Not turning to see the reaction on her face. Not needing to look to see the disgusted look she may have worn. Bring those back from the dead. "How?" She might say. Confused at the young mans words. But no. Claux wouldn't leave her in the dark. So with a monotonic sigh, and the turning of his head Claux spoke in a dryy, and scratchy tone. The cold look in his eyes signalling irratation.

"Before I meet your daughter I was..What you call a vegetable. Yet I could walk, talk, and do as I pleased. Nevertheless I was bored, and angry. Not really understanding what's around me. Seeingt he word in a light that must wouldn't understand. Then their's my father. Have you ever meet him?"

Deep in the forest Claux was. Sitting under an apple tree a few miles from the river. circling, and chaning diretion in an odd zig zag. using the fresh pools of water that he came around to wash his scent away. Not taking the chances of being tracked. So he happly lay on the soft mushy ground, and looked up at the sky. Tryingt o focus. Trying to remember. The only he got was a word, or name for that matter that seemed to have no real meaning.

"Claux...."

"I know what my daughter can and can't!" laura exclaimed. "I have seen her tain hard, seen her shed tears for not being able to help." She takes a deep breath. Then nds at his question, "Yes I have met your father, that's why I hate the mere idea of my daughter anywhere near that man.." She paced back and forth. "I know what he is capable of. My husband fought him once and nearly lost his life."

Star sighed aas she kept floaing around, she called out again. "Claux...mom?"

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kat let Tama sit on her shoulder as she wandered into the kitchen. "Would you like me to fix you some tea?"

Tama was still kind of thrown off by the smell of dog, but you can't really blame him. After all, he is a cat. She cheerfully hummed to herself and she boiled the water and put the tea leaves in the teapot, and Tama happily wagged his tail as he watched. She eventually immerged from the kitchen with the tea pot and a couple of tea bowls and placed them on the table.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Aura grabbed the tea cup and stared at it. He drank it hot. And stared at her.
    "Tat was to ht," Aura said, "Teh lves wr no tsty ether."

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Well of course" Kat said as she giggled. " You're supposed to let it cool off first, and you don't actually drink the tea leaves silly."

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Aura stared at the empty cup and cocked his head.
    "Bt lves are to et," Aura said, "Tat is at lst in teh frst."

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"You know...." Kat said as she rested her head up against the table and looked over at Aura. " This sounds a little silly, but it almost seems as if you don't know how to be human or something."

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"I wlf," Aura said, "I frst....I ar we brthe."
    Aura smiled.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Tama raised an eyebrow and turned his head so he could look at Kat.

"So uh....Where exactly did you find this guy? He doesn't seem all there in the head nya."

"Tama......shut up."

She looked over at Aura and smiled. " Come on, I'll show you where you room will be."

She led Aura upstairs and showed him the guest room. It was a small, 6 tatami mat room with a small closet and a window. She went into the closet, pulled out a futon, and laid it out on the floor along with a couple of pillows.

"Here, you can sleep on this. We just recently moved here, so we don't have beds in all of the rooms yet. If you want to take a shower, it's the next door on the left. I'll see if I can find you a change of clothes. "

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Carlos saw the dress getting pulled out and frantically rushed to it, saying...

"On no! The dress Kevin got Hana. It will be ruined! Oh crap he's gonna kill me for it. He knows how much Hana loves the gifts and would stop at nothing to make sure she's cared for.

Carlos rushed around the house, making sure everything was normal and working up to top efficiency.

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

(OOC: Thank you for being patient with me Temperance. Or, well, everyone for that matter.)

(OOC: Last time, on Magic mixer…)

After a few moments of thinking, Kiyoshi looked up at met Nina’s eyes with hers. She felt like she had chosen a good question, and in turn, decided to ask it.

“Are there more?” She paused then, before continuing. “Books like yours, that is.”

(OOC: This time, on Magic Mixer…)

"Well I simply told him about well..." She paused and her eyes half opened and had a smirk upon her face, "It was only about the book being gone, then Darkness and I will not be here anymore if that happens."

Kiyoshi was about to say something in response to what Nina had just said, although it was not quite the answer she was looking for…yet…but, Kyon of course, interrupted them again, ignoring “Darkness” in the process. He was seriously creeped out by the “new voice” of the group.

Not just because it was out of the ordinary though, he was use to that by than. But, it was more so the fact that he got a bad vibe from it. Not like anything of the happy-go-lucky vibe that Nina had sent out almost constantly, and Kyon wondered if Kiyoshi could feel it too. All things aside though, he was more angry than anything and could think about such things at a later time.

“No, you told me that you were trapped inside of the book, and that Roki picked it up when he was a child and opened it. Upon opening it, you told me that Roki had freed you and Darkness.” Kyon switched his gaze from that of Nina’s, to that of Kiyoshi’s, telling her the story now since Nina knew it better than the both of them.

“This is why the book is called, Book of Trinity.” He blinked a few times than before continuing. “You see… Roki had all of the requirements in which the book needed. Kiyoshi, Roki is what you would consider neutral, because he is not exactly good, and he is not exactly bad. He is a little bit of both, thus, making him a neutral in this particular situation.” Kyon looked over at Nina again.

“Nina, wasn’t the reason that Darkness and you got “locked” in the book, because the owner of the book died?” Kyon flicked his eyes to Kiyoshi, finishing up with his spew of remembrance. “That was all she really told me Kiyoshi. I believe she stopped after that and told me that she had given me enough information about the book. Makes sense though, I mean think about it.” He winked at her than. “We all have our little secrets, do we not?”

Kiyoshi just stared back at Kyon for a little while, not knowing what to say exactly.

‘Could his memory possibly be that good?’ She thought.

‘Of course.’ He was still looking at Kiyoshi when he answered in response to her thought with his own. ‘You have the same one, you know?’

She just continued to stare at him, until...

Nina then places her thumb on her chin and she replies, "There are three books out there. This is obviously one of them and well, they were scattered long ago so I do not know the location to where it is. Maybe Darkness knows?"

Darkness was quiet when he heard that and after a few moments he says, "Hmm...does it involve you two? And please answer in your best honesty. I loathe some asinines out there who lie and lie, but hey that's Evil for you."

"Darkness, don't make me do something about you!~" Nina struck a nerve and got a bit angry for saying that. Kiyoshi isn't a liar and never will be, at least that's her point of view on her.

"The book we are holding is Book II for Neutral, Book I is Good and Book III is well you get the picture." Nina continues on with what they need to know, "What else would you like to know?" She then smiles and seems so care-free as if she was on vacation all the time.

Nodding, Kiyoshi shifted her gaze to Nina, instead of Kyon.

“Honestly…” She began, “I really do not think I have any more questions about the book.”

Kiyoshi cast/averted her gaze downward than. She was not about to give away her and Kyon’s secret. Not at all. She could not do so. It was not right unless Kyon agreed to it, and Kiyoshi could tell by his festering thoughts that that was not the greatest amongst ideas at that moment in time.

Beside, the description of their book verses hers was off. The two were seemingly different for the most part, and she did not think that that fact alone, gave her enough of an incentive to mention anything about it.

Kiyoshi looked up than. “No, it has nothing to do with Kyon and I. I am guessing that he was just curious is all, which confuses me since he seemed to know so much about the bloody thing already.” She finished, shooting Kyon a glare.

Flicking her eyes to Nina again, Kiyoshi really did finish up than. “Nina, is there anything that you two would like to do, or talk about? I mean really, I cannot think of anything for some odd reason. My thoughts keep on swirling about, and consuming me. That has been happening a lot lately, which isn’t necessarily a bad thing, but it does make certain things a bit frustrating at times.”

Kyon looked at Kiyoshi than, again.

“Yeah, is there anything that you guys want to do?” He added, asking.

“I mean we have nothing to do really today, and the studying can be put off until later. Why don’t we do what you both were originally planning?”

Kiyoshi just looked at Kyon in shock. Was he actually agreeing to do something with somebody, without perverted intentions, just for the fun of it? Wow, now that was a change.

‘Surprise, surprise. Sometimes people aren’t what they seem.’

Kiyoshi lifted a brow at Kyon’s last thought, and he just sharpened his grin in return.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Tama raised an eyebrow and turned his head so he could look at Kat.

"So uh....Where exactly did you find this guy? He doesn't seem all there in the head nya."

"Tama......shut up."

She looked over at Aura and smiled. " Come on, I'll show you where you room will be."

She led Aura upstairs and showed him the guest room. It was a small, 6 tatami mat room with a small closet and a window. She went into the closet, pulled out a futon, and laid it out on the floor along with a couple of pillows.

"Here, you can sleep on this. We just recently moved here, so we don't have beds in all of the rooms yet. If you want to take a shower, it's the next door on the left. I'll see if I can find you a change of clothes. "
    Aura stared at the room. He made an odd face, would his tail stick out in this room. Or would he be moonshining anyone around.
    "I ok me tok shwr en ocn," Aura said, "So I ok."
    Aura smiled.
    "I slep en wlf frm," Aura said.

Closed Thread

Thread Information