AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 121 of 186 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 131 171 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,025 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2009 11:44 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Aura followed Craig towards the roof. Aura could sense the hostility.
    "Grl it be bst to nt be so clse," he said to the girl chasing after Craig, "He mlcious."

Wedding is in October. And I'm going to be a dad. Super excited.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Come on, ese. Don't do this. You and I are like brothers and I really don't want to hurt you. Just let us get you something to eat and everything will be fine."

"Carlos, that's enough. You can protect Hana but this is between Aura and I."

Craig transformed into a wolf with blood red fur and glowing blood red eyes with no pupils or irises. He flashed his teeth and said,

"I will show you why I was the king of the city. Bring it on, new guy!"

Craig took his aggressive stance and waited while Carlos went down to Hana.

"Hana, Craig is fired up now and ready to fight although he told me to protect you. He's ready to scrap with our new friend, Aura up there. He too is a wolf. Anyway, we have to get Craig to return Kevin."
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 05-03-2009 at 11:17 PM.

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Aura shifted into wolf form. He howled and growled. Aura didn't stand for violence.
    "Bark grrrr," Aura said.
    Aura barred his teeth[wolf's rain style].

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Just about my original size...Perfect. Now I get to have some real fun. Kevin's memories told me of you speaking about the death of this so called "Father of the Forest". Here, we still have pride, even in death. Your "father" should be proud that he died. There used to be a white wolf who I scrapped with a long time ago. He was a forest wolf...The leader of the forest wolves. I was the leader of the city wolves and we would go to war sometimes to mark our territory. Was that one of your brethren? If so, then I should let you know that I enjoyed feasting on his innards just as I will enjoy feasting on yours."

Craig let out a maniacal laugh of blind insanity.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"I knw nthing of tht," Aura said he didn't talk much in wolf form, "Bcse I orfan and tking in by Fthr...I wn't lt u hrt peeple."
    Aura stared at Craig.
    "I stp u wthot hrting u,"

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

"Both our places are a tad too far to take him there like this, Kate."

Katie sighed to herself.

"I know. Can you support him by yourself for a bit?"

Jay nodded and Katie backed away. She pulled out a single tarot card, the Empress card, and tossed it a few inches away from her. It stooped and stood upright, then began to spin around Katie in such a speed that it became hard to see anything but a bright blur. The blur eventually vanished, the card gone. She had changed into her alternate form.

She closed her eyes and raised her hand a bit. It was empty, but a flick of the wrist exposed the Ace of cups. Another flick showed that it was the entire cups set. She sung her arm as if making a circle with it and the cards spread out into a circular shape around the injured man. They too began to spin and his injuries began to heal a bit. They also disappeared leaving him not fully healed, but better off than he began.

Katie's form flickered a bit and left her in her original form. She kept her eyes plastered to the floor, as is ashamed of her powers.

"We can move him to a further distance now..." she mumbled

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Frederick looked at the girl as she transformed, completely unbothered by the process, and in fact, having seen it all coming earlier. The peculiar thing was the way her thread changed ever so lightly when she sifted. It was the same thing all shifters did but it was the first time Frederick had seen it and it struck him as... disconcerting. Which was even odder considering that meant that the notion of threads were concerting despite the fact he'd only been able to see them for...less than an hour.

She spread out her cards, petty things linked to her by their own tiny, meager threads of potency. He felt his body grow less pained. He looked at the girl dully. "Thank you..." he said pulling her thread closer to him so he could look more closely at it.. He felt the cord that tide her thread to the other boy... Jay's. He wonder if he should allow this relation to continue, or to curse this thread that bonded them. But he sighed. Cursing and blessing, if his instinct was correct, was a harrowing experience, for him, and he didn't want to walk into it for a petty curiosity.

Still, it was interesting to feel the thread and see it closely. All the pores of it, the wrinkles, and contours, even the vibration as the heart of all fate beat the ichor of destiny through it.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Quote Originally Posted by xTheLostSailorx View Post
    Jez watched the scene unfold in front of her, getting more angry by the minute. As Craig stormed off, Hana and Ricky on his heels, she turned to Anthony, "We can't let this happen. She's acting stupid again, thinking she can solve things herself. It's not going to work this time. I'll kill anyone I have to to stop it."

She began to chase after them then stopped short, "Aren't you coming?"
    Anthony quickly nodded and followed Jez. Looks like another fight only between the new guy and Craig.
    Here we go again.
    Be careful.
    I'll keep that in mind.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 05-04-2009 at 09:48 AM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Hana stopped in her tracks as she listened to Aura. He did have a point but she had ment Craig before. She also knew that the last thing he would do was hurt her. At least, she hoped so.

She looked at Carlos, silent while she thought. “How do we stop him? It seems do impossible just thinking about it. If he’s anything like his brother, nothing might help. I don’t even know where we could start. How could I possibly get him to…” Her voice trailed off as she thought. There weren’t many ideas rushing into head at that time and she knew that there wasn’t much time to think about. So, she decided to do the next best thing: plead.

She stepped past Carlos to be closer to Aura and Craig but stayed far enough away in case plan A didn’t work out quite like she planned. She kneeled on the ground so she seemed less threatening, although she doubted she was even threat.

“Craig, please. Don’t do this. I understand that you want to get back at the people who did this to you. I don’t blame you. But, if you want to, there are better ways to go through with it. I’ll help. Kevin planned to get revenge, if that’s the right word to use right now. My sister, as mean as she is, secretly planned on helping, too. We all want to help. Don’t be take this out on innocent people who didn’t do anything to you.” She spoke normally, trying hard not to let her words sound shaky.

Thinking quickly, she continued. “Take my sister, for example. Sure, she wasn’t killed unfairly by people who were supposed to protect. That didn’t happen to her but she’s dead and she’s angry about it, too. But, she’s not even…she’s not bringing me into it. She tries to protect me. She always does. In the end, she came back to me so I wouldn’t me alone; she’s suffering because of me. I’m not telling you this to make you feel…horrible or anything. I just want to help.” She looks down at the ground as she felt a tear rolled down her cheek. As she tried to wipe it away, more feel till she gave up altogether. “Please just think about what you’re doing. Think about what I said. You can do what you want but just…think about it.”

She continues to sit kneel, too ashamed to get up. There she was, crying again after she told herself she wouldn’t.

Looking up at Carlos, she shrugged as she dried her face. “I tried. I don’t want to have to do anything I might regret but I will if I have to. I’ll be there to help you if it comes down to it.” She stood up, composed herself, and planted her feet firmly on the ground, preparing for anything. Preparing to shift at a moment notice if she had to.

---------

Jez reached the stairs with Anthony at the same time Hana started talking. She paused a minute, listening to her sister. It was then that she realized that Hana had forgiven her. A warm feeling formed in the pit of her stomach. She quickly pushed it away, still angry with the whole situation.

She walked up to Carlos and folded her arms, half refusing to talk to him. After what happened back at the house, he was the last person she wanted to converse with. After battling it out with herself, she took a deep breath. She touched her arm where she cut herself early, remembering that feeling of darkness that came over her. “You know, I don’t like either of you. But…I wouldn’t mind having to destroy anything if it helps. It might make me feel better.”
    Last edited by Tsukamoto-San; 05-04-2009 at 10:01 AM.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Rain was slow to acknowledge what was happening. Only few hours ago had he ran here to the hospital and was talking to Hana. And now everyone was going to the roof. Something about Craig taking over Kevin. And there was this new fellow Rain had never seen before. Rain was becoming more and more able to control himself. He was almost frightened of Craig more then Kevin. Kevin was a jerk to him, but there was something about Craig that scared Rain.
    Rain rather watch the newcomer take on Craig without harming Kevin's body.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Craig walked towards the stairs and shifted back into a human form, giving Kevin his body back. Kevin, in an unconscious state fell down said stairs and just lay out cold in a small pool of his own blood.

"Boss! Come on, we have to help him you guys."

Why you came back, I have no idea but what you did was wrong and will not be tolerated.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OCC: So anti-climatic Rant. Darn I wanted some action.

Aura shifted back into human form. Confused by the situation, but glad he wasn't forced to fight. Or glad that no one got hurt and he wouldn't be forced to hurt someone that everyone cared for. Aura pointed to Kevin's unconscious body.
    "Hes bck nw," Aura said, "Smno cld git a dctr frm hre and tke hm insde."

Senior Member InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2009 12:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: infinityzen Steam ID: infinityzen

Jean bolts off the couch and slams to the floor with a loud crash as the scream tears through his house. "Miria" he breaths out before launching himself over the couch and down the hall, kicking off the wall to dive at an angle into the master bedroom and rolling. Springing back to his feet he quickly scans the room and spots no danger, but the unrelenting scream draws him into the master bath.

Rushing through the door he suddenly pulls up short at Miria's appearance. But the shock and terror pouring out of her into his mind compels him to act. He slides up behind her and wraps her in his arms, pulling her backwards and turning her away from the mirror into his chest. He begins rubbing her back and running his fingers lightly through her hair as he whispers soft comforting words in her ear and rocks her against him. "I sow'e 'ah left y'u sha. 'ah should hav' staid beside y'u ah' night. It ok moi sha, 'ah got you."
    "Naughty by nature..."
    Click here for Jean's story / Click here for Cajun Words

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Miria touches her hair, passing her fingers through it, curious as to what had happened. She looked closer in the mirror only to see that her eyes were a sapphire blue instead of the usual gray blue. Those are not contacts... Jean came into the bathroom and pulled Miria towards him and away from the mirror. He whispered comforting words into her ears.

"I sow'e 'ah left y'u sha. 'ah should hav' staid beside y'u ah' night. It ok moi sha, 'ah got you." She placed her arms around him and hugged him back. Miria let him go and looked into his eyes.

"Everything will be fine. Maybe this transformation is just a day thing. It will go away after a while." She smiled at Jean, her blue sapphire eyes glittering in the sun light as it pierced through the window.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Senior Member InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2009 12:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: infinityzen Steam ID: infinityzen

Jean stares deep into her eyes, drowning in their seemingly endless blue depths. They call to him, driving his connection to her deeper and deeper till he almost can hear her words before she speaks them.

"Everything will be fine. Maybe this transformation is just a day thing. It will go away after a while." Jean returns her bright smile and lifts her in his arms, walking out of the bathroom and back to the master bedroom. Tenderly he lowers her to the bed and sides in next to her, snuggling her against him. With a soft kiss on the forehead he pulls the quilt up over them and just holds her snuggled in against his side, kissing her hair and breathing in her scent. His thoughts are warm and comforting as he holds her.

"Moi sha, 'ah not going to leave you alone again" he says softly.
    "Naughty by nature..."
    Click here for Jean's story / Click here for Cajun Words

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Jay gave Katie a serious-looking face.

"Next time do that in a place a tad more private."

He gave her a warm smile and gestured that she help him move their unnamed 'pal'.

She smiled back and went on the other side of the man, repositioning herself under his arm.

"Hmm, not knowing your name or where you live is a bit of a problem."

"Its ok, we'll take him to my place. Hes really not all that bad anymore to go to the hospital. The car's not too far off, so lets start going." he said, hinting to the man that they were going to start moving again.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

"I'm sorry..." Frederick said evenly though there was honesty in his voice. The honesty was a lie though, it was amazing how easily the veils of emotions and the nuances of speech came when one was no longer invested in their results. They just floated over him so easily.

He let them pull him along and followed them along, keeping his head down and his mouth shut.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

The Ramen Girl rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2010 12:52 AM
    Threads

(OOC: Sorry for the late and short reply RayCaptain)

"Yeah i guess the water's great..." she smiled... trying to forget the problems she was facing...

"So what are your plans after this swim?" she asked trying to create a conversation...

"Me? i plan to go back to the campus... Can you guide me back there? i don't know the way back... i've been here in Kapok for just a little time... you know..." she said looking back at Jericho who's floating now in the water...
    "When You have eliminated the IMPOSSIBLE, whatever remains, however IMPROBABLE, must be the TRUTH" -Detective Conan

"I'm not ready yet... It's been three years and I still can't greet him" -Hinata Hyuga

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Anthony called for a doctor. A doctor immediately rushed passed him as she went to Kevin.
    At least this battle wasn't so lethal.
    Keep an eye on that guy.
    Will do.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Hana stared down at Kevin’s body, unable to make herself move. Instead she clung to the doorway at the top of the stairs and looked at him. She couldn’t figure out what was going on and she wasn’t sure she wanted to know. All she wanted to do was run down to him but her feet wouldn’t carry her. It was almost like her body refused to do what she told it.

As the doctor appeared, Hana finally responded in the way she had all along. She ran down the steps two at a time, reaching the bottom stairs faster than she had expected to. Looking at Anthony, she nodded, "Thank you for helping."

She knealt beside Kevin and looked up at the doctor. “Please, you have to help him. You have to do something.”

---------

Jez stood where she was, watching everything. Part of her felt sick to her stomach while the other half felt somewhat angry. She knew that Craig allowed this for a reason. He must have done it on purpose. As much as she disliked Kevin, she hated Craig more. You couldn’t care about someone if you were willing to hurt them that way. That’s how she saw it and she couldn’t stomach knowing he did that to his own brother. That would have been like her hurting Hana. And she wouldn’t allow that either. She had to figure out something to do.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Faded Existence Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:44 PM
    Threads

She sleeps but only just so. In her head played a familiar tune that kept playing all through her slumber and even continued into her waking state. At first she couldn’t remember the words but she hummed the tune as she lifted her head from her pillow. It was all she was concentrating on. She went pass the room Kairos was in and headed straight for the bathroom. It was the first in a long while she had felt like this. She didn’t understand why she was stuck on this song but she kept on humming even through washing her face and cleaning her teeth.

By the time she was leaving the bathroom the words had resurfaced in her mind. “Let it go, let it roll right off your shoulder don’t you know, the hardest pat is over. Let it in, let your clarity define you in the end we will only just remember how it feels...” She sang the words out aloud. She was always shy when she sang but she had a beautiful voice the only problem was she could never sing in front of large groups. She smiles and continues singing. “Our lives are made in these small hours. These little wonders; these twists and turns of fate; Time falls away but these small hours, these small hours still remain.”

She sang all the way down stairs. Enjoying every moment of peace that came with the words she sang. It was new. It felt right her singing. It wasn’t until the song finish and she said something else that she realized what she had been singing. It was her favorite song no doubt but it was the song she sung that morning before they had left for their trip. It made her sad. Then she remembered why she loved the song to begin with. Because of what it was saying , suddenly she didn’t feel so bad she just kept humming the song while she looked for something for Kairos and herself to eat before they went to see “royalty”. That was today, as a matter of fact that was as soon as Kairos was awake and has eaten.

She went back to singing as she ‘whipped’ up something to eat. “Let it slide, let your troubles fall behind you let it shine until you feel it all around you…”

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Kairos couldn't sleep that night. Too much was starting to happen and he hadn't the time to sleep. He had to rest though, so instead he returned to his mind to talk with Shadow. It was strange since he had never really known he could enter his own mind so freely but he now found he could do it when he needed. They both talked for most of the night about Kairos's limits and about being a 'Weaver'.
    It wasn't until near dawn that Kairos heard something. It was coming from outside of his room and returning back too the real world he stood up and wandered out of his room trying to find it source. It was Reina.
    Kairos stayed out of sight and listened as she began to sing.
    "Talented isn't she?" Shadow noted.
    "Yea." Kairos replied, "I never heard someone sing like that." Kairos learned on the wall and listen intently. The words spoke to him and he relaxed. leaning against the wall he slid down in quietly and sat with his back to it. He tapped his foot lightly and just listened.
    After a few moments he felt a nudging.
    "Kairos? We have a problem" Shadow spoke.
    "It's that fate line isn't it?" Kairos replied.
    "Yea seems it is. I can confirm it now that its happened."
    "So the king has fallen down a peg."
    "Unfortunatly."
    "I guess it something we couldn't control. However the others with him, and even himself still need to be told about what we saw. They may be capable of stopping it. One way or another."
    "You want to risk doing that?"
    "Don't worry. Risks have to be taken. Can't let a fleeting moment pass can I?" Kairos felt Shadow chuckle. It was good to know that Shadow was more human then he had acted before.
    Kairos picked himself up and got washed. Something that was still abit wierd with Shadow constantly connected to him. But he just got on with it. He found he didn't need a change of clothing so long as he had his shifter cloak. It formed into what he needed. He formed it into a casual shirt and some jeans. After which he walked down stairs into the kitchen.
    "Hey ho Reina!" he called, "Good morning isn't it?"
    Last edited by Valkarma; 05-05-2009 at 02:40 PM. Reason: Spelling :(
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Anthony smiled and said to Hana, "You're welcome." Then he turned to Jez but didn't say anything. He didn't want to. She was just standing there, doing nothing. He didn't want to bother anyone at this moment.

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Miria's gaze was locked on Jean, awaiting some sort of reply or comment from him. He picked her up in his arms and walked out of the bathroom and into the master bedroom. Jean lowered her into the bed and snuggled up against her. His head was close to hers, smelling her scent kissing her hair. Miria was a bit surprised and kept her gaze on the wall. Her thoughts were jumbbled and unfocused. Fatigue shrouded her and Miria fell into a deep sleep as Jean spoke to her.

"Moi sha, 'ah not going to leave you alone again"

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Faded Existence Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:44 PM
    Threads

While in the kitchen she was struck by another urge. It was ominous. She had forgotten about her visions from yesterday. No she didn’t forget. She just woke up in such a good mood that she wasn’t thinking about it. That was changing. She was still making break fast but her muscles became tense she dropped the knife she was using.

It was weird her visions were never intense before but it seems as the future looms near her powers where even more agitated and reacted fiercely not giving her body the time to catch up. She saw small glimpse of the horrible future again. This time she recognized one of the persons glowing, it was Galen. That boy she had met. He was there in her vision about the exploding missiles. What does that mean? She thought trying to regain control of her muscular functions. She thought about it a little longer, the vision shows shifters being affected by the missiles. That must mean Galen is a shifter.

She stood still for a moment. But he didn’t know anything about shifters. Could he be unaware of what was happening to him? She went back to the counter and finished preparing breakfast. She would have to find a way to get to Galen while still help Kairos. I guess first thing is to go to the person Kairos is in search of and if its not far off from where Galen is I could check in on him as well.

"Hey ho Reina!" he called, "Good morning isn't it?"

His voice jolted her. She looked around at him. His was wearing a smile something she noted they both shared at this time. Why yes, it seems to be a good morning. Her expression grimaced slightly then returned to its previous state. She knew today was to be the day. Even in her current bliss she couldn’t help but wonder if her feelings echoed the calm before the storm.

She walked over to Kairos and offered him a dish. I hope this is okay; I’ve been so busy that I haven’t gotten any groceries in a while. A lingering smile lined her face playing with the thought of getting groceries when she had no means of paying for them but that never stopped her before. She returned to the counter picked up hers and walked to the table where she sat down.

Closed Thread

Thread Information