AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 120 of 186 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 130 170 ... LastLast
Results 2,976 to 3,000 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Hana took the phone away from her ear and stared at it awhile, trying to fully understand what Carlos had just told her. Craig had taken over Kevin's body? She looked at Jez, realizing it wasn't too far fetched but it seemed so weird and random. However, she did realize that before Jez became real again, she could have done the same exact thing. So, she reasoned with herself to except it. She hid the phone away and smiled at Ricky, "Could you excuse us a moment?"

Without waiting for an answer, she pulled Jez, Anthony, and Rain far enough away. "I just had a very distrubing conversation with Carlos."

"What? What's going on?" Jez seemed a little more interested at the sound of the word 'distrubing'.

"He said Craig, Kevin's dead brother, took over Kevin's body. He told me to be on the look out for someone just like Kevin but with different hair and eyes. I'm not sure what is going on but I do know that maybe we should be careful. Just in case. You never know." Hana looked around to make sure no one had been listening in.

Jez let out a short laugh. "It's a hospital. How much can happen?"

Hana looked at Jez, wishing silently that her sister hadn't said that. After all, it always seemed to get worse when someone asked that simple question.
    Last edited by Tsukamoto-San; 05-02-2009 at 10:24 PM.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Listen, keep it down and shift back into a human or you won't get any extra steak."

Carlos was getting a bit agitated but it wouldn't stand in his way of reaching Craig. He wouldn't want to fight the one he swore loyalty to but that was Kevin's body that Craig took over...A huge error on Craig's part.

Craig was walkin' through, leather jacket and all when he spotted Hana...and some other guy right by her.

"Well, well, well. Look who I found..."
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 05-02-2009 at 10:23 PM.

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2009 11:44 PM
    Threads

"Woof," Aura said.
    Aura transformed back.
    "I dnt see teh prblm," Aura said, "Its ths wy."

Wedding is in October. And I'm going to be a dad. Super excited.

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

He could feel his face turn flaming red. Jericho had never felt this relaxed. As long as he could remeber he'd been under preassure, was always behind, and never once enjoyed life. However, now he felt so different. This was his one chance to enjoy life!

"You know I'm not even sure what's in my head now days, but that doesn't matter right now...right?"

Jericho grinned a little and pulled off his boots. He pushed himself off the ground and backflipped high into the air before landing in the water. A huge splash followed and through water everywhere. When Jericho came up for air he was smiling and laughing.

"Come on! The water's great!" He floated started floating on top of the water and looked up at the sky.
    Last edited by RayCaptain; 05-03-2009 at 03:51 PM.
    ~The One and Only~

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Miria was very uncomfortable walking in the streets alone. They were empty, creepy and besides that, it was too silent. She walked alone and frightened within the streets, looking a full 360 degrees every few seconds in case of danger. Miria was a high alert at night, only when she was alone. She could feel Jean coming closer and she tried to walk faster but the chilly night was getting to her and she shivered while walking. Jean came around the corner with his car, he stopped and got out. He walked towards her in a fast pace and scooped her up. She was a bit surprised then he twirled and kissed her hair. Miria smiled and loved being held close to Jean. It felt so warm and safe.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Senior Member InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2009 12:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: infinityzen Steam ID: infinityzen

Jean shifts Miria in his arms, sweeping her up so one arm rest under her knees and the other her back, walking to his car as she snuggles into his chest. Carefully he slips in through his open door, setting her down in the middle of the front seat and kissing her deeply before pulling the door closed. Kissing her again, he manages to get distracted enough to forget about the running car or going to his place, just the joy of holding her shining like a beckon.

Finally after what seems like hours he pulls back and kisses her hair again, then looks into her eyes and says "Guess we'shod get going moi sha." He shifts over to drive and pulls her in to his side, before making the pleasant trip back to his home, his contentment glowing softly in her mind.
    "Naughty by nature..."
    Click here for Jean's story / Click here for Cajun Words

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Jean brought her into his car, slipping her slowly onto the seat and him sitting in the driver's seat. Miria smiled at Jean and he kissed her. She had never felt so safe or secure in her life. For once, she didn't have to be on her guard 24/7. Once he pulled away, she grinned and her eyes twinkled a bit.

"Guess we'shod get going moi sha." Miria nodded silently and leaned her head on his shoulder.

"Let's go. I am getting creepy vibes."

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Katie looked over to Jay who was now on the other side of the man and gave a soft smile. She redirected her attention to the wounded man and spoke.

"Where exactly do you live? We'll take you there so you can rest."

Jay interjected

"Why dont we take him to the hospital?"

"Well, not too many people like hospitals. And if he really wanted to go to one, he wouldve been asking someone to call for one."

Jay chuckled and looked over to the injured man.

"So whats your name anyway? Id rather not be rude and continue to call you "he"."

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

"Actually Jez, alot can happen." Anthony also heard someone's voice...

"Well, well, well. Look who I found..."

"Kevin?" Anthony questioned. "Wait, you're not Kevin..." What Hana said earlier began to run through his mind.

"He said Craig, Kevin's dead brother, took over Kevin's body. He told me to be on the look out for someone just like Kevin but with different hair and eyes. I'm not sure what is going on but I do know that maybe we should be careful. Just in case. You never know."

"Craig...he's here!"
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jean feels the slight unease from Miria and looks carefully around as he heads back to his place. His caring and protectiveness flow over her like a warm blanket as his arm holds her lightly against him, though there is a high amount of alertness mixed in with his feelings for her. She can feel his heartbeat, slow strong and steady, against her cheek.
    "Naughty by nature..."

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Frederick looked at the two people, unseeing, "Where do I live? Uh..." he looked around but everything was blurring out of place... which probably indicated some sort of trauma. Nothing seemed to make sense, buildings didn't seem to have relations to each other, as though a building from Germany was next to one from Vietnam. "I... don't know. Was it..." he thought he had a thought but it was gone, snatched up in the spider-web-chains that filtered his will into only the limited things his spirit granted him. "No... I don't recall".

"My name..." he said listlessly, looking at nothing in particular, something on the ground perhaps. Maybe the texture of the sidewalk, but than his focus shifted. "I don't know... I don't know..."
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Mira held onto Jean's arm that was free from the steering wheel. She didn't want go let go of this moment nor the safety it brought to her. Her nightmare was something she couldn't get out of her mind. The blood, the rage and anger....it felt so vivid and so real. She feared the worst but knew certain dreams could never come true. Miria had one of those vibes, one's that bring great anguish in her dream. She felt it as if it were so real. Something bad is going to happen...I can feel it. She just hoped it wouldn't happen to her. Everything was going fine now.... As they got closer to Jean's place, Miria had the lingering feeling of fright.

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Senior Member Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 07:08 AM
    In some hole, somewhere, that I just happen to crawl out of.
    Threads

Upon arriving at Kapok University, Galen parked his car, locked it up, and headed toward his dormitory. Once there, he climbed some stairs, turned down a narrow hallway, and than after a minute or so walking, he reached the end of the hall, and turned toward a door, his door.

He let himself in, and locked up behind him. Walking through the commune, Galen found his way in the darkened room, to his dorm room door, in which he opened, let himself in, and than locked up again. Leaning up against the now-closed door, Galen closed his eyes, sighing.

“What the hell is wrong with me?” He opened his eyes and glanced across his room, now looking out his dorm window, the only one that was there. He pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration before rubbing his temples for some kind of comfort. Or was it that he felt a headache coming along than? Why? Because he had only been in Kapok Bay for a day or so and things were already starting up again?

How was he going to deal with that? “No, I will find a way to prove it. I am wrong; everything that has happened was only imagined, none of it happened. I am psychologically messed up. Either that or I study to hard. I prefer the former.” He chuckled lightly to himself then. “I am insane. Nevertheless, I will figure this out.”

Instead of going over to his bed and sleeping, or to his unpacked boxes, Galen headed toward his computer desk, and mini science lab that he had. Well technically a few test tubes and other things sitting on the “empty” side of his computer desk. But all in all, he was going to do some research, he was going to find some answers.

A few hours later, after taking his seat and getting to work, studying his DNA, not to mention some from his family members, and that from willing subjects, he had unknowingly drifted off and had fallen asleep…

Waking up when the sun had started peaking in through his window, Galen squinted through his eyes and rubbed them some before continuing. He glanced from the test tubes, the vials, the DNA strands, and the encodings on his computer, the cellular structures, and everything that he had begun to do the night before, only to press his forehead against his desk again, groaning.

“You’ve got to be kidding me. I fell asleep? I will never be able to find the answers that I am looking for now.” Than instantly, a thought occurred to him. “Oh no!” Galen looked at the clock. “Class!” He than forced himself up, still exhausted, not to mention groggy, and pushing his chair back, he just grabbed his book bad and headed for the door, without showering, changing, or even brushing his teeth. He had a small bottle of mouthwash in his bag anyway, and besides it could all wait until later. Nothing was more important to him than school at the time.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jean feels Miria's sharp spike in worry and pulls over to the side of the road, then turning to face her fully while cupping her chin and tilting her face up. He looks deep into her eyes, holding her gaze, his feelings flowing comfortingly over to her. "Moi sha, y'u no going to loose me. Ah' come back, even if ah' go down." Miria feels the sureness from him that nothing will stop him for long.

After giving her another soft kiss, he turns back to the road and snuggles her back into his side. A few minutes later they pull up to his house and into the garage.
    "Naughty by nature..."

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Jean cupped her chin, looking deep into her worried-filled eyes.

"Moi sha, y'u no going to loose me. Ah' come back, even if ah' go down." She smiled at Jean, knowing that it was quite true but even then. Many things can still go wrong. He gave her another soft kiss before stopping into the garage at his place.

"I think I will just go sit or something." She got out of the car, feeling a bit faint from lack of sleep. Miria walked into his house while trying to find a couch but felt so faint, she sat on the floor and wobbled back and forth till she fell on her side while sitting.

"I think I might just lay here for a while. Nice and cold..." Miria dozed off into a deep sleep.

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"I think I might just lay here for a while. Nice and cold..." Jean lets out a short curse and springs forward with inhuman speed to catch her head before it cracked the floor. Breathing a sigh of relief, he lifts her into his arms and carries her to his room. Laying her on the bed, he carefully removes her shoes and loosens her clothing, then pulls the covers up and kisses her hair lightly. He smiles at the little smile on her lips before moving to the living room, grabbing a quilt and pillow from the hall closet before crashing out on the couch to sleep.
    "Naughty by nature..."

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

(OOC: Thank you for waiting for me Temperance.)

“Why?” Kyon asked in return, whispering as he watched Kiyoshi’s sudden change in demeanor.

She looked over at him then and held one of her fingers up to her lips after looking through the bushes once more, the bushes that were concealing their hiding place.

‘Shhhh Kyon! I think they heard us.’ Kiyoshi thought.

‘What?’

Kiyoshi just kept her finger at her lips for a few more moments before pointing through the mass of bushes, plants, flowers, and all sorts of shrubbery that was in front of them. Kyon looked from her to where she was pointing, and than he lifted a brow at what he was seeing.

‘Roki fell asleep?’ Kyon asked, and Kiyoshi just nodded in response, a little more focused than she should have been on Nina’s behavior, and “conversation” with whomever.

It scared her really, but now was not necessarily the best time to say anything. But really though, who in the world was it, that she was talking to? Kiyoshi felt a pang of insanity then. She could not come to any the logical conclusion for it, but than again maybe the conclusion was not one of a logical sort. Her thoughts veered off into that direction at that point.

“When did that happen?” Kyon asked, and he asked it a little bit too loud.

“Shhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!” Kiyoshi shot back, glaring at him, and he just glared at her.

Kiyoshi rolled her eyes at him, and peered out through the greenery one more time, just to make sure their cover was not blown…completely. She was already angry at him for making her thought process stop itself from thinking about the "whomever" with Nina, just to listen to what he had to say.

After hearing that they only considered it to be animals, Kiyoshi actually sighed in relief, before sitting back on her knees, folding her hands and putting them in her lap again.

“At least that is over.” She mumbled to herself.

Before she knew it though, she felt someone else’s presence, and it was extremely close to her own, just before something covered her mouth. A little startled at first, she was going to react in a way that she normally would have, but due to what she had done to Roki earlier, she decided to take more of a precaution and just simply lean her head back a bit, to look up and see whom it was.

It, of course, was Kyon.

She was going to attempt biting his hand just for doing so (covering up her mouth), getting a little bored of the whole rolling-her-eyes charade, but, “Kiyoshi, Shhhh… They might hear us.”

‘Screw it.’ She thought.

Kiyoshi elbowed Kyon as hard as she could in the ribs before moving away from him.

“You’re annoying!” He glared at her.

“Oh, and you are just the apple pie of my life.”

She just glared further at Kyon as he rubbed his now-sore ribs a bit.

Quickly changing the subject, “So now is the time to steal the book.”

From then on, Kyon started whispering the plan that they were supposedly going to ensue and that Kiyoshi was apparently going to be a part of, and Kiyoshi just stopped him.

“Kyon, there isn’t a point in stealing the book, okay? Didn’t you hear anything that Roki, Nina, and my psychotic thought process was assuming to be a third party were saying?”

“Oh, you noticed that too?”

Glaring, “Kyon!”

“Kiyoshi, shhhhh….”

“No, there is no point. Most likely, the cover has already been blown. You just need to go and talk to Nina about it. I mean think about it Kyon!” She switched to whispering, although there really was no point in doing so. “Nina did say that whomever possessed the book became her and the figment of my imaginations owners. Right now, the book is in Roki’s possession, well, technically Nina’s, but still, that is besides the point. Since the book is in Nina’s possession, if we take it, does that not mean we will in turn, be in possession of Nina and the other whatever?”

Kyon just looked and Kiyoshi for a bit, blinking a few times in the process. She had a really good point. She was in fact, already cursed with him as it was, and that result would just cause more of a complication than was needed. But, than again, that would take all of the fun out of it. Kiyoshi did trust him enough to go along with the whole sneaking about bit. And, she was still there with him. But no stealing of the book? Kyon did not think so.

At that, Kiyoshi just stood up and started making her way through the bushes instead of going the easy way, and taking the trail around.

“Kiyoshi! What are you doing?!” He was angry, but since she was already going, and she was quite agile, there really was no stopping her.

“Nina,” Kiyoshi began as she emerged from the shrubbery, some leaves and sticks stuck in her hair as she appeared and sat down in front of the girl, “we need to talk about this book of yours and Roki’s.” Kiyoshi finished.

She really did not care if her appearance was “shocking” or not as she sat there (in more than one way or another), waiting for a response.

Shortly after, Kyon had appeared as well, and sat beside Nina, pouting a bit, with anger stricken features, as he obsessively continued to glare at Kiyoshi, who in turn, grinned in spite of herself. This was going to be fun!

(OOC: And indeed, it shall be.)

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Carlos looked to Aura and said,

"What's wrong about it is that we could end up killing officers and going against justice which Kevin would not like as he used to be an official of law. Stay in your human form since we do not want people getting scared of us in the hospital. Kevin is in there as a human. I heard someone say that they saw him. Let's hurry and remember...human form."
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 05-03-2009 at 09:18 PM.

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hana followed Anthony's eyes and saw Kevin. Only, it wasn't him. She could tell somehow that he wasn't himself. He was...someone different.

She turned around and looked at him, looking right into his eyes. How how she knew it wasn't Kevin.

"Craig..." There was nothing else she could say. She couldn't think of anything else to say to him. Looking towards Jez, she noticed that her sister was just as stunned as she was. Hana half expected her to lunge at Craig in defense. But, she didn't move. Hana was sure that it had side-swiped Jez as much as it did her.

Looking back at Kevin, or Craig, Hana took in a deep breath. "Craig...what are you doing here? What's happened to Kevin?" She swallowed trying to keep herself steady. "I want to know what's going on. Why are you here? Right now?"
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OCC: Can we um...just find Kevin/ Craig now? I'm doing it in this post. This is going to get boring if not.

"I sd he wnt ths wy," Aura said, "Why u knw lstn...hrry."
    Aura began to walk, but he felt it necessary to pick up the pace. He could feel hostility coming closer. Aura saw from a distance a group of people. One had a red hair and the other a girl.
    "Thre he is," Aura said, "We go nw."
    Aura ran over and stared at the group.
    "U Crg, U nd to cme out of thre," Aura said.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Just thought I'd take a nightly stroll to see what's goin' on. It breaks away from the memories of the pain, the sinew and the fire and brimstone I was surrounded by. You know, I have beef with the military now and want the army eliminated here. They deserve it for taking my body from me with a couple of missiles. However, in order for me to take them on, I will need more power and to gain that I need to feed. Being a ghost, I have taken over Kevin's body...for the time being."

Craig looked at Ricky, licked his lips and said to Hana,

"Who is this, Hana? I thought you love Kevin.

Craig turned to to Aura and continued,

"Oh wow, Carlos and the new guy decided to follow. Very well, stay out of my way. I need to feed and any normal human would make a good morsel right about now."

"Come on, Craig. We can get you meat at home. I don't want to have to fight you to get Kevin back but I will if need be."
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 05-03-2009 at 09:38 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Aura pointed to Craig.
    "U no eat people...that is no no....you git out of thre or I wll mke u," Aura said.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Miria tossed and turned while sleeping, experiencing another nightmare. This time, large gusts of wind were tossing her around, small cuts appeared on her arms from the wind cutting her. She felt trapped within what seemed to be her own powers.

"What do you want from me?!" She yelled at the gust of wind that only became far stronger with her reply. It formed into a tornado, with her at the center. The sand from the ground hardened into glass and small needles flew at her. They dug into her legs, arms, shoulders and back. Tears formed from her eyes as she ignored the pain. She took a crystal pick from the ground and threw it at the walls of the tornado. The crystal flew within it and then, dug itself within her leg. Miria pulled it out of her leg, letting out a large scream.

"Become us....." She looked up towards the top of the tornado but it wasn't visible for miles. Miria held onto her arms tightly, causing them to bruise a bit. She felt as if she would go down deeper into a pit of despair. Miria suddenly felt cold and sand began to go over her legs.
    "Become us..." The voice had whispered as she was becoming buried by the sand.

Outside of her dream, her hair began to turn white and her clothes became a dress of white colour. She turned over and hugged the pillow, unaware of her nightmarish transformation. As morning approached, Miria rolled again and rubbed her face. She moved the blankets away from her and got up and stretched. Miria wasn't alarmed till she seen she was in different clothes. Did Jean change my clothes???? She walked at a fast pace towards the bathroom and looked into the mirror. Her hair was snow white and she wore a white dress. What the hell is this??? Miria screamed till she would cough up her lung.

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"The new guy is telling me what's what? You're going to force me? You do realize that by attacking me, you will be hurting my brother's body, right? It's your choice. You want to kill my brother just like the military killed me? Fine, let's dance but remember that in the end, you're hurting my brother as well as me."

He started walking away to the roof.
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 05-03-2009 at 10:23 PM.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

(ooc: this is mainly for Rant and Light Buster)

Hana let out a deep breath, looking at Ricky. In return, he looked at her. She knew what was going through his head and she knew that he must have an idea of what she really was.

She looked at Craig, her heart racing the tiniest bit from being nervous. She didn't have a reason to be. After all, she wasn't doing anything wrong. But the fact that Craig was there, acting the way he was, was what was making her nervous.

As Craig began to head towards the roof, Hana realized she hadn't defended herself yet. She chased after him and when she finally caught up, she walked a few steps behind him. "Listen, Craig. You're jumping to conclusions. Ricky is just a friend. He has been a friend. That's all. So, it's nothing like you think. You have the wrong idea all together. I do love Kevin."

It wasn't till then that she noticed Ricky trailing behind her. She stopped and faced him, "Ricky, go back. This isn't your fight. You're like a brother to me, and I don't want you to get hurt. This is-"

"Shifter business? Is that what you're going to say?" Ricky peered at her a while, before continuing, "I always knew there was something different about you but I always thought that it was just how much smarter you were than me. I'll stay out of the way, just let me come with you."

Hana looked at him for a few moments before shaking her head, "No. I can't let you do that. I don't know what Craig would do if you were there. Just go. Leave. I'll be fine." She turned away quickly, not giving him a chance to reject, and bound after Craig. She couldn't let anyone get hurt.

"Craig, just stop." She followed after him again. "This is crazy. You can't go around doing things like this. You think you're doing the right thing." It's far from it. If anything, you'd be hurting Kevin by doing this. Don't just think about youself."

---------

Jez watched the scene unfold in front of her, getting more angry by the minute. As Craig stormed off, Hana and Ricky on his heels, she turned to Anthony, "We can't let this happen. She's acting stupid again, thinking she can solve things herself. It's not going to work this time. I'll kill anyone I have to to stop it."

She began to chase after them then stopped short, "Aren't you coming?"
    Last edited by Tsukamoto-San; 05-04-2009 at 07:57 AM.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Closed Thread

Thread Information