AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 115 of 186 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 125 165 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,875 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Look, just eat, don't eat the plate though. Carlos made some nice, filling steak and some vegetables to go with it. It's all healthy so eat and be merry."

Kevin and Carlos started digging into their food, tearing the meat and chewing the vegetables slowly.

"Hey boss. Should we give the introductions now or after the meal?"

"Wait until after, Carlos. It's only proper, especially between those of the same kind...Wolves specifically."

Kevin continued to tear at the steak, lapping up the blood from time to time.

"Damn, I love meat. Granted it's not a great here as it is when you acquire it through hunting, it's still good nonetheless."
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 04-23-2009 at 03:35 PM.

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2009 11:44 PM
    Threads

OCC: Bone= Plate, just wanted to make sure you understood.

The steak small. Easy to eat and pick up with mouth. He chewed the whole thing in his mouth. It tasted different. But he finished it. Now on to the vegetables. They tasted different too. But they were good. Why don't you eat the bone that lay the food? Bone has good source of nutrients. But the fellow didn't want him to eat bone. Maybe the fellow like bone too. All well. He eat it anyway. He took the bone with his teeth and went to chew it.

Wedding is in October. And I'm going to be a dad. Super excited.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kevin watched his guest chew on the plate and said, "You do realize that is porcelain, right? If you're thinking that the plate is a chew toy or something, you're wrong. Plates are designed to hold food on top of them. You'll just end up hurting your teeth that way."

Carlos shifted back into a human and took the plate from the guest, saying, "He's right, friend. Chewing on plates is a bad thing as you will kill your teeth that way."

"With that out of the way, I shall introduce myself. My name is Kevin Maxford, the king of Kapok. This is my territory. The other wolf is Carlos Villalobos. He is my associate in keeping the territory safe. What is your name and why did you search through my trash?"

Senior Member InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2009 12:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: infinityzen Steam ID: infinityzen

(OOC: WOOMMMPPPP! Warning warning warning!!! Cheez alert!!! WOOMMMPPPP!)

Jean smiles and slides their wine glasses to the side, leaning forward as his hands gather up Miria's while he looks deep into her eyes. He holds her gaze, his eyes liquid, seeming to explore the depths of her soul. The with the faintest of voices he begins to speak.

"To gently press thy yearning flesh, to hold you near, to breathe your scent. To slowly part your flowing hair and kiss your crimson lips. To stare into your tranquil eyes, to drink of your very essence. Longing so strong, growing to passion. The need... the want... ever binding. And slowly, surely, two spirits will combine. And gently, totally, intertwine."
    "Naughty by nature..."
    Click here for Jean's story / Click here for Cajun Words

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Aura turned back. Cause he felt uncomfortable in such a small place.
    "I Aura," he paused, "I hngry and sw fod cn and eat frm it....thgh nthing tsted god in thre."
    Aura stared at the carpet and then at the fellows.
    "Wht prclin?" Aura asked.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: Zen is right...I see Cheddar running rampant right now.)

"Porcelain is a material made by heat applied to glass. That's what makes it really hard to break. That's why I said, don't chew on the plate. You want a bone? I will get you one. For now, let's give you a bath because you look kind of scraggly. We should also give you a haircut to make you look nice instead off looking like a wolf/sheepdog mix. Come on, let's go. The tub is this way. You're going to have to shift again to get through the door but whatever. When you're in, just get into the tub as a wolf. It should be big enough for you. Carlos, prepare the bath water. Make it a little warm and get the dog shampoo and conditioner."

"Alright, boss."

Carlos started turning on the warm water and took the shampoo and conditioner out of the cabinet and then waited for Kevin and Aura to arrive.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"I alrdy in hmn fom," Aura said, "Dokey okey."
    Aura watched the fellow whom was being ordered around. So that is where it was. So he went that way. He followed the servant fellow. He thought he was doing it right.
    "I follw tis fellw and thn?" Aura said.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Get in the tub as a wolf and let Carlos and I give you a bath. Just close your eyes and relax. This will feel quite nice."

Carlos was stroking his chin as if he had a different method of helping Aura relax. He closed the door and locked it and sat down after, waiting for Aura to get in.

"Are you ready? I'll keep you company so don't be scared."

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Aura transforming in a bathroom full of strange fellows. He wagged his tail knocking down some items on the counter. And then walked into the tub. The tub. Felt squishy and it did fit him a little. But it was certain he was an overgrown child who outgrew this tub. He wagged his tail again now just propelling water everywhere.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"That wagging is going to be a problem. Can you please refrain from from doing that?"

Carlos turned the shower on started coating Aura in water while Kevin readied some gloves and ran fingers through Aura's fur.

"In order to give a good shower, we need to make the person being washed comfortable so I am going to scrub through your fur and get it ready for the shampoo. This will get your hair all clean."

Kevin took the bottle of shampoo and poured some into his hand, ran it through Aura's scalp and had Carlos rinse it off.

"Now comes the conditioner to make your fur smooth and shiny."

Kevin applied the conditioner to Aura's fur and scrubbed it in for a bit before rinsing.

"How does this feel, Aura? Comfortable?"

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Aura was use to water. This waterfall was funny though. And the only one who touched him during bath time was Father of the Forest. He was use to hands through his fur. All he really did feel was wet. But he liked being wet.
    "Woof," Aura said and wagged his tail even though he was asked not to.
    But that was the way he showed he was fine. Aura not so good at talking in shifter form. It wasn't his thing.

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

Just as Jericho had thought and predicted. If he pointed out a weakness then Wolx tried to cover it up. Wolx had fired off these glowing blades of light in all directions and while that might make it hard to dodge, it wouldn't be impossible. Jericho acted almost instantly by throwing out his arms and legs, thus slowing his descent. The blades, as they went forward, got further apart and had gaps in between. As soon as the gaps appeared, Roivas narrowed his body back to a missile like shape. He spun his body slightly, trying to avoid contact with the destructive light; for the most part, it was a success with only a slight cut on his left arm. All of this happened in the blink of an eye.

As Roivas landed on the ground, rock and dirt shot up and there was almost a crater from the impact, "So that's what you're going on is it? You've never been defeated so that must mean that you are invincible. Well let me ask you a question Wolx...” The smoke started to clear and the moonlight shown on Jericho's smile. It wasn't a corrupt or devious smile but one of thrill. His eyes were wide and his veins full of the Adrenaline Rush, "Have you ever faced a god?"

With the special chemical coursing through his body, Jericho was faster, stronger, and more crazed then ever and he intended on showing this to Wolx. He bolted out of the smoke like a train and lowered his body to tackle his enemy. Jericho was determined to feel Wolx's body snap in half and hear his bones turn to dust.
    ~The One and Only~

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OCC: Lightbuster, Sailor edited her post. So I wanted you to know before you got confused with this post.

Rain was lost in his own worry and anxiety when he remember the part he missed in her voice.
    “Rain, I’m fine. Really. You don’t have to worry at all. I’m going to be at the hospital that's near the park. I'm not sure of the name but it wasn't far from-"
    Rain stared at Anthony and then began to pick up the pace.
    "She's at the hospital the park, I um...must have missed that when she was talking," Rain said.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

The Ramen Girl rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2010 12:52 AM
    Threads

"Why can't you just both listen to me?" Valkyrie shouted she was getting really angry with what's happening, the two guys doesn't seem to realize that she was still in that same scene.

"Wolx! Stop!" she tried to order him again, wishing that her thread around his mind has not totally been broken. She can still feel the connection between them, she just hopes it's still strong enough.

"Jericho, listen to me!" she used her voice more stronger. trying to control his mind too, but she seemed unable to do so.

The two of them are so engrossed with fighting that they didn't recognized that the moon was now being covered by something very dark.

What ever that is, Valkyrie was sure something really bloody would take place, soon...
    "When You have eliminated the IMPOSSIBLE, whatever remains, however IMPROBABLE, must be the TRUTH" -Detective Conan

"I'm not ready yet... It's been three years and I still can't greet him" -Hinata Hyuga

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Jean looked deep into Miria's eyes and as she placed her head on her hands, she looked deep into his eyes. His eyes were a wondrous wonder to Miria. She absolutely loved his eyes.

"To gently press thy yearning flesh, to hold you near, to breathe your scent. To slowly part your flowing hair and kiss your crimson lips. To stare into your tranquil eyes, to drink of your very essence. Longing so strong, growing to passion. The need... the want... ever binding. And slowly, surely, two spirits will combine. And gently, totally, intertwine." Miria blinked a few times in amazement and blushed.

"That was beautiful." She smiled at Jean and the candle light gives her a better glow to show off her facial features. Her smile was so brilliant, her hair so silky smooth and she thought the night couldn't be more perfect.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Running the conditioner through, Kevin had Carlos rise it off and stop the water.

"Okay, now to dry you off and give your fur a quick trim and then you'll be beautiful."

Kevin reached for a large towel and dried off Aura coarsely. He then placed the towel on the floor and pointed to it.

"Please sit on this so we can begin."

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Though wet then dried he still felt damp. A convulsive impulse took over him and he shook the rest of the water off of him. He then sat happily on the towel.
    "Woof,"

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kevin readied a brush and electric trimmers and started cutting the excess fur off.

"Such a mess. You have too much fur on you. We're gonna cut a lot of it off."

Kevin knew what he was doing the whole way through. He then stepped aside and let Carlos handle the finer detailing with a comb and scissors.

"A few snips here and some over here as well. This wolf looks fine. Now for the finishing touch."

Carlos took out the blow dryer and a brush and blew the excess hair off onto the towel while brushing Aura's fur.

"Alright, lookin' good. Let us head back into the living room so we may see you in your human form."

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Aura shook himself, now dry and now he felt air for the first time. He shifted back and followed them out. He smiled in human form at them.
    "I Aura," he said again just in case they never got his name or maybe he wanted to clarify with them, "Tank you."

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Anytime, Aura. Now we need to get you to learn the English language properly but we can't do that. There are some books in the attic. Stay here with Carlos while I get them."

Kevin once again, headed back to the attic. It was disgusting in there. Dust everywhere, cobwebs here and there. Kevin pulled out a few books to help sound out words properly and went back down.

"Got them...now then, start reading these and try sounding out the words entirely. In this day and age, the English language is quite necessary when it comes to socializing. Start studying those as you will be our student in this. We will teach the essentials of being a wolf and human at the same time. After the English language for a bit, we will move on to woodlands survival."

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"I no hw to srvve in wodlnds and frst aready," Aura said, "I are wolf nw."
    Aura stared at the book. He didn't even know what the title was. Father of the Forest said that language wasn't important. Now fellow saying language was. Lost and confused though. Aura grabbed the book.
    "Fthr of the frst tld me lnguage of hrt was mre imptrnant thn lnguage of wrds," Aura said, "Fthr of the frst tght me jst enuff to gt by."
    It cause Father of the Forest taught him how to be a wolf. He said no wolf was to be bound the laws of society. Now faced with two teachings. Aura didn't know what to do.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"I have never heard of the Father of the Forest. Carlos hasn't either. I merely studied Lycanthropy after finding out about my powers. These books are so we can better understand what you are saying. They will offer lessons on phonetics, spelling, pronunciation and grammar if you need to write. Carlos and I are wolves in case you haven't noticed before. We are given society's teachings to survive in the urban environment. With additional help from books, we even know of better survival tactics in both the woods and city. Fighting came natural to us as Carlos used to be in a Latin gang and I served in the Coast Guard here. Here's what we are going to do. You learn the English language and Carlos and I will see the Father of the Forest if he's still living. You will have to guide us though. We are very familiar with the city but not so much the woods although we do handle our business fair."

Kevin grabbed a cigarette and said after a quick drag,

"The Father of the Forest taught you just enough to get by. What I am offering to you as the King of the city are lessons to better the chances of getting by and a place to stay. I will warn you though. Two female shifters live here as well. Do not be frightened by them. They will not hurt you."

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Fthr of frst was tkn by the disese tht plgd the Gandi frst,"Aura said sadly.
    He remember. And remember made him sad. But he had a feeling Father wasn't dead. But he didn't know where father would go. Father made be dead, but his spirit was not.
    "We ask trs fr advce,"

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

"If we tend to get to her," Anthony said. "Then we better move quickly." Anthony began to move with Rain. He had a bad feeling if he just stood here, he might regret it later.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Katie allowed herself to reflect a bit on all that happened in such a short week. She had moved from England, enrolled in school, and was hit on at the supermarket by the boy she was now on a date with...skiing. It was such a big difference from England, but she knew she could adjust quickly.

She watched as Jace tried to teach her the basics of skiing, though it was awfully hard to concentrate. He was a bit taller than her, bright green eyes, toned, fair skinned, and had half-colored hair. Thats probably what attracted her most to him, half his hair was black, the other white. They, in her mind, matched [since her eyes were two different colors].

"You get all that?"

A small flush of red crossed Katie's face when she realized she didnt hear a word he said, as she was far too busy looking over how cute he was.

"Not really, but I'll wing it. Just be sure to have an ambulance on stand-by."

She gave him a big, dorkish smile and stood up to try some basic skiing. After a few shuffles Katie found herself hitting the ground.

"Wow, you really suck at this!"

She knew he was being playful, but she'd be dammed if she didnt get him back. She grabbed a ball of snow and nailed him square in the face.

It was on.

Jace retalliated by grabbed a fist-full of snow and cramming it down the back of Katie's shirt. He watched and laughed as she flailed around, trying to get all the snow out while screaming "Its coooollllddddd!!!"

They tossed snow at each other for a while, all while laughing and making complete fools of themselves. Out of breath, Jace finally raised his hand as a sign of surrender.

"I think thats more than enough skiing for today."

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()