AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 136 of 186 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 146 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,400 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

"So you want to play that way?” Jericho prayed that he hadn't gone to the well one to many times.

His veins filled with adrenaline and Roivas's power skyrocketed. This would be enough to hold Craig off but the others had to get Su and get out in a hurry. This fight was not going like the last one. In an instant Craig was upon Jericho but with the Savior's powers now increased, could he still connect?

With a quick push, Jericho shot backwards, down the hall, and away from the venom fangs of Craig, "Come get me fleabag!” A plan was forming.
    ~The One and Only~

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Rain let go of Frost and then pulled himself away from Hana. He moved far from them, he didn't know what was going on in his mind. Then he stared back at Frost.
    "Talk now...tell us," Rain said.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2009 11:44 PM
    Threads

Frost coughed a little to gain the air. He didn't know what to do. Should he tell them?
    "I think....I think he would go see his cousin...he has all of these pictures of this boy and he says that is his cousin," Frost said.

Wedding is in October. And I'm going to be a dad. Super excited.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

"Damn it!" Kairos cursed.
    "what is it?" Shadow asked.
    "Things are too messed up." Kairos replied, "I'm searching and searching but things keep mixing. What ever magic it is that pulls these away from me must be strong."
    "It's just fate. It does that." Shadow replied.
    "Well its damn annoying." He sighed, "I mean look at all this. Powers are flowling out of control. Violence can only come from this."
    "Violence can come from this. It's not certain. Few things are. You know that." Shadow replied. kairos sighed as he knew shadow was right. he leaned back within the world and stared at the threads of fate. One of these had to be the key.
    "Damn it why could this be easier."
    "Oh stop damning stuff and keep looking." Shadow replied. Kairos bit his lip in fustration and kept looking. Something was bound to show sooner or later.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Su's cousin? At this time? Why Su visit his cousin. Craig is after him and if he gets to him everything would be for nothing. "Where's his cousin now Frost?"
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

"His cousin?" Hana put away the sword and stared at Frost. "Do you have any idea where this cousin is? It's important that we know."

Looking back at Rain, Hana gave him a look. It was mostly an apology for taking the force she did. She wouldn't have attacked him but she needed to get him off Frost. That was the only way she could think of.

"Is this his cousin?" Jez came out with a framed photograph. She held it out for all of them to see.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Frost stared at them.
    "His says his cousins name is Orochi," Frost said, "He lives secluded in some estate manor thing...I really don't know much more."
    Frost was pretty frightened with this situation. He felt like information was being punched out of him. And all he wanted to do was the good thing. He didn't want to break several rules of the hospital. He didn't want Su to get back and get mad at him. He didn't want to lose his job as a volunteer. He didn't who was the bad guy or the good guy. And he was being placed in a situation he didn't understand. Not only that, but one of the groups members tried to kill him.

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Rain turned his head quickly.
    "Orochi isn't Su's cousin...he plays that ridiculous game with everybody," Rain corrected, "He even told me that once...then I saw the pictures and realized Su was just another pervert."
    Rain walked into the office and walked over to a locked drawer. He took out several odd, nearly stalkerish pictures from the locked drawer. For being so careful with the safe, Su was stupid about that drawer. He walked back into the hall and threw the pictures at Frost.
    "Now you tell me the truth," Rain said, "Did you set the vacumm to suck up Jez? Are you helping Su? Are you a little double agent? After all you did come here pretty quickly....what are you trying to play you little liar? Tears won't help you...you f#&king little bastard....you tell me the god damn truth now!"

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Aura sighed, this whale was being silly. If he could stop it from flopping around, maybe then just maybe. He transformed into his wolf form. And then decided to get on top of the whale to wrestle with it maybe help it from struggling so much. The whale was slippery and huge. But Aura got a good grip on it.
    "Woof," he said to the whale.
    Then again he wasn't sure the whale understood wolf.

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hana looked at the photo that Jez brought out. She shrugged, not knowing who the figure in the photo was. Since no one was answering Jez' question, Hana just had to figure it out on her own.

She watched Rain collect the pictures and then heard him ask the questions. "You were in a vacuum, Jez?"

"Yeah, I didn't even see it coming. It was almost like someone knew I was coming."

Hana turned to Frost, her eyes turning a bit colder. "Did you set it up? She's my sister and I almost lost her...a second time. Don't lie to me. Are you helping Su?" She placed her hand on his shoulder, "Anymore it's hard to figure out who to trust, but you can tell me. I won't kill you."
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Frost pointed to Rain.
    "He'd kill me...he doesn't seem satisfied," Frost said, "I didn't do anything...I'm only enforcing the rules."

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hana shot Rain a look. "I won't let him kill you. Just please tell me what you know. There isn't much time and the longer we stand here talking about it, the more trouble we'll be in. You'll be in a lot more trouble unless you tell us. Rain's not going to wait for ever."

She looked at Frost, letting him know that she was serious and she wasn't going to kill him. She wasn't sure how else to tell him. "Where is Su? And are you working with him?"
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Frost began to cry.
    "For the last time no!" Frost said, "I was just following the rules I was just following the rules."

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

"I really have no idea."

Katie stood there, shaking her head.

Jay found himself feeling a bit tired from all the chasing. He motioned towards Katie and the others to come help him.

"Maybe you guys can just, chase it my way and I'll grab it."

"What're you, crazy?"

"Please?"

Katie let out a deep sigh. She reluctantly made her way to the opposite side of the bunny and made quick, short movements to get it to head towards Jay. Instead, it headed towards the restaurant.

"Miria, try to scare it away!"

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2010 11:12 PM
    Threads

Kat had become so frightened that she had shifted, and she went behind Aura, clinging to him like like the hugest wuss on the planet. Her tail was poofed out and her ears were hung low.

"How the hell are we supposed to help a beached whale that's no where near the beach and that's just floating in the air?!"

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Aura can't speak very well in wolf form. It caused to much concentration to be lost. He manged to say out loud.
    "I gide hem up ad he fly bck in sky and ten he beh hme,"

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Getting suspicious, Hana looked at Frost again. "What rules were you following? Who gave you these rules? Please, just tell me." She was hoping she would get all the information she needed so she could get out soon. She didn't like this.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"I sure hope you're right." Kat gulped. "Geez you better know what you're doing!!"

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(Cue new ability...)

Craig got pushed into two gurneys...Not something anyone would really put up with but Craig only licked his venomous teeth and said,

"Your rise in power is pleasing...But if it's going to be a power contest, then none shall match up to me!!!"

Craig got even more furious and let out a glass-shattering, ground-shaking howl as he grew to Jericho's height with slightly more muscle mass. He suddenly became wreathed in flame and laughed like a raving lunatic wanting to rip the intestines out of his opponent and eat them in public. He was blatantly visible in the dark now but looked quite creepy. He wanted this feeling...this power for a long time and now he had it.

"DESTROY!!!"

Craig ran at full speed towards Jericho in an attempt to dig his envenomed claws in while trampling on him to get through to find more blood from other sources.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Frost stared at her.
    "It's the general hospital rules, people aren't allowed in the doctors offices without an appointment, people aren't allowed to check through doctor documents without doctors approval, and you're not allowed up here unless you have a patient appointment or have an appointment to contact a patient," Frost said, "General hospital rules and procedures."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Aura smiled and then began to wrestle with the whale. He was trying to projectile it upwards so it could get a better grasp of flying in the air. Aura moved side to side with the whale as it bumped and banged through it's way. This was tiring especially since he hadn't had anything to eat.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kat decided to jump up on one of the roofs to avoid getting smacked by the whale. This whole wrestling the whale idea seemed awfully reckless. But, apparently all options are on the table when something totally random that defies the laws of reality takes place.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Aura was able to make a movement to at least get the whale going up. This was reckless, but the best idea he had. And no one could think of anything else. And Mr. Whale doesn't deserve to get hurt by people and people didn't deserve to get hurt by the whale.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"General hospital rules, huh?" Hana smiled a little. "Well, it's nice to know someone still follows rules. But, right now, the rules aren't important. There are several lives at stake right this minute. Not to mention the hospital it's self. Then what good are the rules going to be."

She looked down the hall to see a very bright light, "If you help me, no one will have to know that you helped break the rules. If you know at all where Su is headed, please let me know. I don't know how else to convince you that I'm the good guy." She took his hand in hers and looked in his eyes. "Let us go and give us any information you know."

She pulled his behind her and looked around the corner. There she could see Jericho fighting some kind of wolf. She pushed him back to safety, "See, we have to fix this. Just help."
    Last edited by Tsukamoto-San; 05-20-2009 at 10:13 PM.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

The bite that had landed on Jericho earlier was really messing with his strength. Toxins were all through his blood stream and there was nothing he could do to help himself.

"You're a pathetic mutt!" Jericho taunted before leaping parellel to the floor down another hallway and saw Craig land where he'd been standing, "You can't even catch me. What a shame!"

Roivas prayed that the few in his group hurried, he could only last so long with his new boost. With that thought, he jumped straight up and through the ceiling and into another level of the hospital. Jericho hid and listened, he knew he'd hear Craig coming because the wolf was so large. A beast that size could only go so far in parts of the hospital.
    ~The One and Only~

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Frost shook his head.
    "Like I said Su told me the kid lives in some sort of estate or mansion on a hill around here," Frost said, "I wouldn't know specifically."
    Frost then looked around.
    "Okay I'll help....just don't kill me,"

Closed Thread

Thread Information