AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 87 of 186 FirstFirst ... 37 77 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 97 137 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,175 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

Senior Member Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2011 04:01 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Many thoughts ran over her mindnow that she didn't have that white light to call to her attention. The main one was, if Frederic cared enough for her? Cared enough to see that she cared for him and that what she'd say had been but a mistake. If he could remember those times she'd protected him over others who tried to bring him down? If he remembered the kiss she'd given him after she'd found him hiding?

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Kevin, I know you're laughing on the inside. Your brother would've done the same thing only he would've burst out laughing by now. Well, not much we can do so let's get the laughter and humor over with so we can give me a bath."

Kevin looked at Hana, smiled and started laughing hard looking at Carlos.

"Holy crap, man! You look like you lost a fight with a pair of hedge clippers. Hey, be grateful she didn't give you one of those poodle cuts. Let's go, man. I'll join you in the bath since I'm a wolf also. Hana, Jez, looks like you'll be washing us."

Kevin grabbed Hana's hand and got up, wrapped his arm around her and walked to the bathroom.

Senior Member Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 07:08 AM
    In some hole, somewhere, that I just happen to crawl out of.
    Threads

Galen watched the girl as her calm and interested demeanor changed. Her hands started to tremble, moving the tea bowl about with them, and the look in her eyes changed. She wasn’t there any more, her mind was somewhere else, Galen could tell.

But once Galen thought about this, it was as if his mind warped into that of something else. Scenes of a little girl with a striking resemblance to that of the girl who was before him, and what appeared to be her father flashed through his head, but they were gone no sooner had they begun.

Then suddenly, she dropped the tea bowl and it smashed into pieces as it hit the ground, and the poor girl seemed to be trembling more now then she had been before. Her eyes met his as they skimmed Galen, Reina, and the guy with her.

Galen felt for her as he noticed her eyes were brimmed with tears. Was she trying to hold them back?

“Um…. Excuse me for a moment. I have to go.” Then she ran down the rows upon rows of booths, almost nearly running into people as she ran away. What was it, in embarrassment? Why would she be embarrassed if she remembered the same thing that Galen saw?

He wanted to follow her.

“Reina?” He turned to her then. “I will be right back. Stay with this guy and please don’t get into any trouble. I don’t know what I would do if anything happened to you. We just only met.” He turned away from her then and ran off after the girl. “I will be right back!” He called back to Reina, before continuing along his way.

He came across some beachfront then, and spotted the girl sitting in the sand, with her head rested against her knees. Was she crying, or just thinking?

Galen walked over to where the girl was sitting, and sat down next to her. Instead of looking at her, or getting personal, he just stared forward, looking out into the never-ending shimmer of the sea, as the waves ebbed and flowed, as they always would, against the grains sand. The grains of sand that were older then time itself.

He sighed in contentment then. “You know…” He began. “Everything is going to be okay. Or so I’ve been told.”

A light breeze had begun to blow then, and it just added more to the atmosphere. Galen missed things like this. He hadn’t felt this way in a long time. Not since he left what he considered to be his home. Home, that is what it reminded him of. But… This was his home now…

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hola, that's a mouth full. Miria just shrugged towards his response. He definitely has nothing better to do with his life if he was able to come up with such an analogy. She sighed as they finally reached the park.

"No it was not difficult, Samael. And I have a name." She said in a reassuring voice. The voices she had heard before were much more defined now but were still off into the distance. She sat on the bench while searching the park for anyone in particular she knew or had seen before. I wonder why Dr. Anton told me to meet this boy, he is nothing but words and no bite. She sat in silence as she thought about her life. If Samael spoke about his analogy on philosophy or anything of the sort, Miria would just ignore him.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

"indeed you have a name, however I've yet to see a reason why I should bother to remember it." he sighed. "All I see is a coward, who I have good reason to assume I will not be seeing again since, given your lack of intellectual curiosity, you will probably soon grow weary of college and drop out to work at a McDonalds or what ever you fools do with yourselves when you realize you're an idiot."

He sat down and pulled out his book, The Concluding Unscientific Postscript to the Philosophical Fragments by Soren Kierkegaard. What a dull girl, he was rather hoping Anton would show up so he could finish this farce and go get some sleep the storage unit.

------

Frederic's mind didn't move at all, he didn't wonder where the ambulance was, didn't think about how the blood was going to stain his clothes, didn't think about how nervous he should be. He just sat their, numb and patient.
    Last edited by Luzifer; 03-13-2009 at 07:01 PM.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

Kiyoshi watched as Kairos ran off, and stood up then to go after him, despite her ankle. But as she did so, the ambulance showed up. As the three EMTs got out of the ambulance, two from the front, and one from the back, two went over to look at the girl whom had been hit, and the other started preparing the stretcher.

“Do you know what happened here?” One of the EMTs asked Frederic, trying to get as much information as he could so he knew the story behind the injuries, for hospital records.

A police vehicle had pulled up then as well, and Kiyoshi cursed under her breath while sighing as one of the officers of the two had gotten out of the vehicle and had approached her.

“Are you the one who called…?” He looked at a piece of paper that he had clipped to a board before continuing. “Miss Kiyoshi Nakamura?”

She nodded.

“So what happened here?” Kiyoshi rolled her eyes then.

Had she not told the operator from the police department what had happened, insinuating why the ambulance was here, as well as a police car? She hated rhetorical questions, but decided that it would be best to answer anyway, explaining what happened the best way that she could. Since she did not in fact, see everything that had happened, only part of it.

After she was done explaining things, and the officer had left her alone, Kiyoshi took a deep breath and exhaled silently. “I knew it wasn’t such a good idea to move here.”

She was about to slowly make her way in the direction that Kairos had gone, but then she was stopped.

“Damn it!” She cursed, being a little frustrated with the fact that whenever she was about to do something that she wanted to do, it was stopped or interrupted somehow.

“Miss Nakamura, we need you to stay here until everything is situated. That way if we have any more questions, you can assist us.

‘That isn’t the only thing I can assist you guys in.’ Kiyoshi thought to herself as the other officer approached her this time.

‘Kiyoshi!’

‘What. Kyon? I probably know more about medical crap then they do regardless of their training. That was all I meant by that.’

‘Uh huh, I’m sure.’

Kiyoshi blocked him out then and smiled at the officer. “Sure.”

Then she made her way back over to the bottom step of the apartment complex that she had been sitting on before, and once again, took a seat. All she could do now is wait…

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I hope I get something out of this, I can't stand listening to his continuing babbling. Miria looked away towards the trees in the park. Her vision was beginning to get blurry and then, she rubbed her eyes. She wished some person would just appear and take her away from this miserable person. Miria has always thought that miserable people always spread there depressing attitude to other people and her thought was quite true. She stared off into the distance, with a blank look on her face. Some random person, randomly appear somewhere by the trees.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Samael sighed, "God you're miserable." with that he returned to reading. This was all quite boring, but it was good to let off steam, besides, this person was pathetic and sad, she wouldn't become any more miserable from his words. She was probably going to commit suicide soon anyway, so really there wasn't any harm in it.

He looked at the clock on the lamppost, if Anton didn't arrive in... 10 minutes he was going to ditch this person and go get some sleep. He didn't even understand how he was still standing... in more ways than one.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2011 04:01 PM
    Threads

Voices, she could hear voices and noises. She needed to see what was going on. She did as she'd done with Kairos and appeared outsid eher body in her astral form. She could se ambulances, police cars, people looking towards her as if scared, worried...

Confused by this she looks around only to gasp at what she sees. Her bleeding self laid on the stree. Frederic was doing his best to stop the blood... "Frederic.."

Happier than you Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2009 09:35 PM
    Threads

Yoru - the one hollow's guy is attacking

"hahahahahaha" , she rolled over where she had been knocked too "oooooh that's funny " she was crying with laughter "that was possibly the most pathetic attempt at hitting me I have ever been party to , oh that's just so funny thanks kid I really needed a pick me up like you " she begins walking off

Yuki- she's talkin to orochi
    We'll anyway , you tell me when and I'll be there but I want to go kill some things. she pouted because she just wanted to kill kevin and run off.

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2010 11:12 PM
    Threads

Kat looked at the boy sitting next to her and started to laugh awkwardly.

"eeeheheheheheheheheheheeh. No. It's alright. There's nothing wrong. I just uh....heheh.....felt a little sick. That's all. Heheh. I'm perfectly fine. "

As she threw on an awkward smile and put her hand behind her head. She thought it was kind of strange that this guy cared so much anyway. Normally complete strangers would just mind there own business. To her it felt like it did a lot more harm than it did good, for all she wanted to do was just bury her head in the sand and hide from everyone.

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

God of Destruction Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2011 09:37 AM
    Threads

Xanu didnt notice the girl, as his mind was wandering and whriling with other thougths and feelings. He was having trouble sorting everything that had happened recently in his head, and it was begining to annoy him.

He barely noticed when the girl left, and while he did notice Katsumi pulling it didnt bother him. today was meant to be a day for Katsumi, especially with what had happened the day before.

He did regain some of his thoughts as he watched Katsumi-kun looking at some pottery. Pottery had never really interested him, while paitning had. In fact, he was quite good at painting, especially scenery.

When Katsumi suddenly turned and ran off though, Xanu's mind snapped back into reality and he went off, the process taking him some time as there were a large group of people blocking his path.

When he reached her, he noticed one of the people who had also been at the stand. But he didnt really think about that as he knelt next to Katsumi and smiled at her. He knew her pride lept her from saying much, and while he didnt know what had caused this, he would do his best to help her.

As he put his hand on her shoulder, he asked "Are you okay Katsumi-kun? You can tell me"

A great webcomic!! Full of humor, angst, and occasional fanservice!

Senior Member Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: I will be going back to the Red Day festival eventually, so although this one is just for kat_star01, I am just letting Josun Tomoro and Rein* know just in case. Edit: Sorry, I did not catch that Josun Tomoro had posted before I did. My bad. It should be easy enough to incorporate the two posts though. Good luck Kat. Heh... Sorry about that. ^^'

Galen looked over at Kat then, distracting himself from the scene that the sea had to offer. But, the sight that beheld him was much more enchanting then that of the sea, and the beauty of the scenery that surrounded them.

“eeeheheheheheheheheheheeh. No. It's alright. There's nothing wrong. I just uh....heheh.....felt a little sick. That's all. Heheh. I'm perfectly fine.” Galen grinned then.

That was an awkward laugh. She was hiding something…

As in to prove it further, an awkward smile had appeared on her face, confirming his accusations.

“You know, I never said that there was anything wrong. I just said that everything would be okay.” Galen paused then, thinking things over for a few seconds. “I may not be all too great at giving advice, but if you ever needed anybody to listen to you without any false intentions, I will be here for that.”

“I understand that we hardly know each other, but it does seem like we have a lot in common, and besides… The offer is still there all the same.” Galen smiled then, before turning his attention back towards the scenery before them.

I really hope that she will be okay… He thought to himself. I made the offer, so the choice is up to her. There isn’t really anything else I can do at this point, except wait, and be patient.

Galen looked over at her then, and looked into her eyes. “You know, your eyes are quite enchanting. They are this beautiful mix of colors. Around your pupil it begins at a light gold color, almost an orange, and then the color braches off into a greenish hue that almost instantly turns into a light blue color, almost like a light teal or turquoise. Then your whole iris is outlined in the most gorgeous of navy blue color I have ever seen.”

He stopped himself there. “Sorry… I didn’t mean to go off like that. I just have this thing for pretty things, and I tend to be a little overly descriptive at times. Heh… I just think that you are lucky. Most people only dream of having eyes like yours. Anyway… I will shut up now before I look like even more of a pervert.”

Galen instantly looked away from her then, and tried not to look back. He was embarrassed that he couldn’t bite his tongue then. Stupid… Why do you do that? No wonder people think your weird or perverted… Good going Galen, what a way for a first conversation with someone. You should win the Nobel Prize for that one.

He sighed then. “I blame my majors.” He muttered under his breath, not intending for anyone to hear it.
    Last edited by Tamaki-Sama; 03-14-2009 at 04:50 PM.

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The pressure was now on. Not only did she have this random stranger trying to get her to talk, but she now had Xanu on the other side of her trying to get her to open up. She could feel their eyes burning into her soul , trying to get into her innermost private thoughts. Kat moved her head back and fourth and looked at the two of them, and gave another awkard smile.

"No really, It's fine. eheheheheheheh. Like I said, I was feeling sick. You don't have to worry about me. I'm perfectly fine."

The intense pressure she felt made her cheeks turn pink. She just hoped that they wouldn't notice and believe her pathetic excuse for a lie.

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Hana felt her tail appear along with the ears as she started to blush more. "Heh, I thought we were just going to fix his hair." She looked around quickly, "Uh, well...um..."

"She stumbling and the tails made an appearance. That can't be good. Jez crossed her arms and stared at Hana. "What's the matter?"

Hana swallowed loudly. "Uh, nothing. I just thinking something else was going to happen." Hana paused, "Um, maybe I should stay here and clean up. After all, no one wants a messing house!" Hana smiled and began walking back to the table and began picking up dishes.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: All right, this is for everyone then: kat_star01, Rein*, and Josun Tomoro

“No really, It's fine. eheheheheheheh. Like I said, I was feeling sick. You don't have to worry about me. I'm perfectly fine.”

Galen looked at the girl then in disbelief. But before he could do anything, another thought crossed his mind. He then looked over at the girl. “My name by the way is Galen Arvanitis.” Then he leaned in a little closer to her. “The offer still stands if you ever wanted to take me up on it.”

Then Galen stood up, and brushed off his pants a bit before turning towards the girl again. “I will be right back, it seems as if some people have no morals and don’t care about the well-being of others unless it is for their own personal gain.”

He shot a glare at the guy next to her then. “I have to go and get Reina. I will be back." Then Galen turned from them then and headed back off to the festival to do just that, go and get Reina. He was brooding the whole way, thinking of how rude some people could be, being careless and thoughtless of no one but themselves for their own personal gain, for their own cause.

Poor Reina… He thought, before spotting her. “I am so sorry about that Reina.” He apologized as he approached her. “I had no idea that he was going to run off like that, otherwise I wouldn’t have left you here with him. That was completely my fault. I shouldn’t have left you with somebody neither of us knew. I need not judge someone so quickly. Apparently his morals and ethics are off a bit.”

“I am more sorry then you could ever begin to know.” He bowed then in an apologetic manner, trying to be as polite as possible. “Come one, let’s go to the beach. Then we all can talk.” Galen smiled then and led her back to the spot that he had left the girl and the boy from before.

“So, did we miss anything?” Galen asked as he resumed taking his seat next to the girl again. “Anything at all?” He smiled further. “Oh! And this is Reina by the way, and as you already know, I am Galen.” He said gesturing towards Reina, and then himself.

“What about you two?”

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Anthony heard voices in his head. Who was it? Who were they? What do they want?
    You must protect yourself...
    You must hide...
    You must run...
    You must...
    Anthony's eyes opened. His sights were placed onto the ceiling of Rain's house. He wondered how long he has been here. He got up from the bed and shook his head. He then pulled his arms back to stretch. He wondered where was Rain at this time. He left the room and went downstairs.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

So foggy was Jericho's mind that he wouldn't have heard a train come by. His mind wasn't the only thing hindering him; in his chest was a spot that felt dense and heavy. It was his soul and it pulled at Jericho every step he took.

We shall face this together Jericho. If we don't, we'll loose all we have!

This voice couldn't be one of those voices you hear when your crazy. No, it was far too real, far to caring and Jericho longed to find its origin. He heard it once more, but this time there was a being speaking to him. The being was more a blurry phantom than anything but it was there, Roivas could see it.

They will watch in awe as you stand in front of them. The masses will fall to their knees at your feet! Can you see it Jericho? Can you see yourself standing on steps of gold with robes of precious threads and the unworthy all around you? They are on there knees Jericho, they are bowing to you.

With these words, the voice and the phantom were gone. They vanished into thin air. Jericho fell to his own knees and looked up at the sky. Who had spoken to him? Was it an angel? Was it a demon? It didn't matter who or what had given this vision to Jericho it only mattered that he achieved it. He wasn't going to be the Savior 'One last time' as he had wanted before. Instead he was and always had been and always would be the Savior. With that, Jericho got to his feat and headed in the direction of the forest near Kevin's house. There he could meditate and pray.
    ~The One and Only~

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kevin and Carlos jumped into the tub and Kevin ran the cold water. Both of them started getting slowly soaked.

"Look, Carlos, we have to do this before cutting your hair. It's going to be problematic if we don't. Hey! Are you two going to wash us or what?"

"This embarrasses me, boss. I can't believe an old hag took scissors to my fur. I'm never going near old people again."

Carlos started grumbling to himself after.

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pastel-pure View Post
    Yuki- she's talkin to orochi
    We'll anyway , you tell me when and I'll be there but I want to go kill some things. she pouted because she just wanted to kill kevin and run off.
    Orochi smiled once again at her enthusiasm.
    "Here is my card if you need to contact me about anything else," Orochi said, "And please right after this conversation I don't want to see in the news Kevin's dead body tomorrow when I wake up."
    Orochi began walking back to his limo.

Rain heard steps coming down. Rain hid his book behind his back. He knew it only was Anthony, but Rain was afraid of what Anthony may do if he saw the book.
    Kill him.
    I have no reason too.
    I just say do it.
    But I don't...
    Rain
    Shut up

Rain then noticed Anthony at the end of the stairs.
    "Morning," he said lightly wondering if Anthony even heard him.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Calantha looked at Jean. "I think I'd like going to the beach in a car." She said taking a bite of food. "I didnt know convertables were that good." She looked over at Nina and Roki. She just gave a big smile at them.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Kairos stumbled and fell about within the alley. He crawled and sobbed, his fragile mind already begining to shatter again.
    "This is my fault. Why? I didn't want anything like this. It's all because of my powers. I thought they would help people. Why haven't they?" He muttered to himself. He then knocked into a bin and fell onto his back his energy escaping him. He just lay next to the trash breathing heavy.
    His fragile mind was like a glass orb. He was always a bit fragile and nervious. But he had never seen just how much. But death had damaged his fragile mind. One to many cracks had appeared and bit by bit they spread joining at parts and growing at others. Nothing good had happened and so he was paying.
    "I never wanted these things. Never wanted these powers. So why give me them? They don't help. They only bring suffering." He mind flicked over all the shifters he had met. He suddenly saw beyond the smiles. Some of them had been cursed to live forever lose those they cared, others had been cursed with something they couldn't rid themselves off. Others had lost themselves. None of them could ever live normal lives. They were all doomed. Each and every shifter was doomed to suffer.
    Kairos laughed to himself. "She was right. It's a curse. It's killing us all. I don't want this anymore." He laughed more and rolled about on the floor. "I don't want to see it all anymore. Its too much. Take it away. I don't want it anymore. I don't want it." He knocked his head against a wall and a trickle of blood dripped down his face. He laughed again and just lay back, his breathing harsh, and laid in the dirt.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

"Morning," Anthony said back to Rain. He wondered what Rain was doing in the morning but he still wondered about those voices in his head.

OOC: Sorry for the short post. Not much at this time...
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Today was the day...

White Day has come into Roki and Nina's life, and both were ready to give their special gifts to Kiyoshi and Kyon...However, they were not in a good mood. Sure they may have everything planned, but what about their lovers? Was it pointless to set up all of these things to people who do not love them in return? All of these doubts hit their heads like rocks. A load of pain, doubt and sadness piled up on both of them, not knowing what will they do. Then with a smile, Roki smiles at Nina and said, "Hey...at least we got each other....even if they turn our stuff away, we can spend our own stuff right? It's better than wasting it all....only if it happens okay Nina?"

"You're right, trying is better than not trying at all. Who cares if Kyon likes someone else anyways, we did our best and had fun in the way," added Nina as she they both get dressed in separate rooms. Roki wore a white tuxedo this time, while Nina wore a black dress.

Once they headed towards the door and opened it, Roki said to Nina, "Remember, they do not know how much effort we put into this. Even if our efforts were wasted, we will just use Plan B okay? Plan B is to just give to someone who really deserves the red day special than us. We have the ability to share things to others better than anyone. No tears, just have fun and be yourself."

"It's harder than you think," replied Nina, "Well, not really we just gotta have our courage up and fight it all. I will start crying, before I sleep then. Is that okay?"

"I will do the same, we can cry together. After all we are family and no one is ever left behind. Now, let's go and show Kiyoshi and Kyon our surprise okay?" Roki said with a drop of tear on his left eye and smiled.

"Yes, let's go but you need to wipe that drop of water there." Nina wipes his tear and goes out the door with Roki, with the cake ready being held by Roki and the flower necklace inside Nina's purse.
    Last edited by LittleMomo; 03-16-2009 at 01:12 AM.
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kat let out a sigh of relief when Galen walked away.

“The offer still stands if you ever wanted to take me up on it.”

Ah yes, that' s a good idea. I would just love to share my feelings with a random stranger who I've only known for a grand total of 5 minutes. What is it with that guy anyway?

She looked at Xanu and gave him an assuring smile.

"There's really no need to worry. I'm fine. I'm a big girl after all. But thanks for worrying anyway." She said while tussling his hair.

“So, did we miss anything?” Galen said as he sat back down next to Kat and Xanu on the beach.

“Anything at all?” He smiled further. “Oh! And this is Reina by the way, and as you already know, I am Galen.” He said gesturing towards Reina, and then himself.

“What about you two?”

Kat's eye twitched.

Is this guy for real?

She threw on a fake smile and looked at Galen.

"Heheh. I'm Kat and this is Xanu. Nice you meet you."

Closed Thread

Thread Information