AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 135 of 186 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 145 185 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,375 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Miria was startled suddenly by the explosion. Katie and the other boy looked out the window and noticed it too. A small bunny was hopping outside. A bunny??? Miria tilted her head to try and comprehend as to why a bunny would be hopping outside when an explosion is occurring.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Hana lunged at Rain and grabbed his arm. She tried pulling him off but she wasn't strong enough.

"Rain, stop it!" She cried out. "You're only making it worse. You'll kill him and then he'll be right. Please! He might be able to help." Hana tightened her grip on his arm. She pulled at much as she could trying to break them apart.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2009 11:44 PM
    Threads

Frost could feel the breath in him leaving. He had a choice to fight or continue to not fight back. He was in a dilemma, but what was he suppose to do. He couldn't fight, he couldn't.
    "Plea...please.....st...stop," he coughed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Aura had shifted in his form after he saw Kat go unconscious. He picked Kat up with his mouth and decided to go down and help the poor whale.

Wedding is in October. And I'm going to be a dad. Super excited.

Senior Member InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2009 12:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: infinityzen Steam ID: infinityzen

Jean gets up from his seat and walks to the window with the crowd, though calmer then they are and contently sipping on the cup of coffee in his hand. He stops and does a double take at what he sees, getting a complete wtf expression on his face.
    "Naughty by nature..."
    Click here for Jean's story / Click here for Cajun Words

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

"And here I thought I had a wrong number. With that tone I could only have the right one." That smart tone... that fact that only one person knew this number to his knowledge.

"I'll have patience for you in a moment." he shut the phone sharply. He had completely forgotten about that. That guy liked to think that Samael was to bitter and curmudgeonly to get people to come, and while that was indeed true, Samael didn't want to put up with the lecture. So he was going to bring some idiots for the man to do his little study on.

He turned back to Kiyoshi, the previously unconscious girl, and ...that guy, whose name he had forgotten if he had ever known . They seemed just about to bring up a subject that was perfect needs. "Well, luckily for you two, You'll be able to pay me back the inconvenience you caused me by:" Samael pointed at Kiyoshi "Forcing yourself on me to bandage me against my will" he pointed at the girl, "falling unconscious and making me miss my class" and finally the boy, "being an bloody idiot."

He reminded himself to package this as well as he could, "All you have to do is answer a few questions and you'll get some financial remuneration. So bloody come to this bloody worthless affair, so you can gob all you want about your bloody shifter nonsense." He could feel his face bleeding sweat at the feeling of these sickening words in his mouth. He could ask people to bloody do this nonsense, "So either come with me or face the knowledge that your idiotic opinions aren't being studied so that, god help us, we can't find a cure for idiocy like yours."

Some where along the line... packaging that... had failed. Miserably. He blamed it on his honesty.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by xTheLostSailorx View Post
    Hana lunged at Rain and grabbed his arm. She tried pulling him off but she wasn't strong enough.

"Rain, stop it!" She cried out. "You're only making it worse. You'll kill him and then he'll be right. Please! He might be able to help." Hana tightened her grip on his arm. She pulled at much as she could trying to break them apart.
    "No!" Rain said his voice strained from that being of a normal human being to an insane one.
    Rain struggled to continue his crushing blow on the young man and fight Hana off.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

(OOC: Thank you all for waiting.)

"I dont mind you can do whatever you want." Calantha wiped her tears away and tilted her head at the girl. "My name is Calantha but if I seem like I cant respond to quick things, its because I was born with no vision." She rubbed her temple for a moment. "It's ok if you get carried away because I do too." She said smiling at the girl.

Kiyoshi nodded and returned the girl, Calantha’s smile.

“My name is Kiyoshi Nakamura. It is a pleasure to meet you Calantha.”

She took a step closer to the girl then to shake her hand. “Okay, what I will be doing is giving you a GCS assessment. This is a type of assessment in longer terms is known as the Glasgow Coma Scale, and all I am basically going to be doing, is assessing your neurological status. I will be checking your verbal response, motor response, and your eye opening responses. It is perfectly all right if you have no vision. You should still be able to react the same way, so no worries.”

Kiyoshi felt bad due to the whole “having no vision” thing. She had not taken that into notice when she first spoke to Calantha, and was unsure whether or not she was making the girl uncomfortable. She did feel like she was invading her personal space a little, so she stepped back a bit to give her some room, even if giving the girl a thorough assessment.

She just needed to check her verbal responses to make sure that Calantha was oriented, in terms of motor skills that she obeyed commands, and with her eye opening—spontaneity. If anything seemed out of the ordinary, there could possibly be something wrong.

After examining the girl by talking to her, asking her to do a few things, and checking her eyes through verbal communication instead of light, Kiyoshi concluded that the girl was going to be just fine.

“Okay Calantha, everything looks pretty good to me. But, if I were you, I would make at least one appointment with your doctor and get a physical examination done just to be absolutely positive. Also, I would have whoever you live with check up on you ever so often, and have this happen for about a week. Make sure they wake you up every now and than when you are sleeping as well. I am sure your doctor would tell you the same thing, but again it is just for those just in case purposes.”

Kiyoshi smiled at the girl again, but then all of her thoughts were suddenly interrupted.

"Well, luckily for you two, You'll be able to pay me back the inconvenience you caused me by:" Samael pointed at Kiyoshi "Forcing yourself on me to bandage me against my will" he pointed at the girl, "falling unconscious and making me miss my class" and finally the boy, "being an bloody idiot."

Oh, but there was more!

"All you have to do is answer a few questions and you'll get some financial remuneration. So bloody come to this bloody worthless affair, so you can gob all you want about your bloody shifter nonsense."

…and more…

“So either come with me or face the knowledge that your idiotic opinions aren't being studied so that, god help us, we can't find a cure for idiocy like yours.”

Kiyoshi had thought that Samael left at first, but alas, his vocal skills proved her wrong.

“Excuse me for just a minute.” Kiyoshi said politely as she stepped away from Calantha, and turned towards Samael, her facial expression instantly changing.

Kiyoshi started slowly walking up to him with her eyebrows knitted together in frustration as she spoke.

“Just because you were inconvenienced doesn’t mean that people have to pay you back! For the gods sake, Calantha has no vision!! I would say the rock served her more of an inconvenience then she had caused you!”

She was going to say something about Galen to defend him as well, but that in itself was pointless.

“And as for me, I did that to repay you, because your injury was my damned fault! It’s not my fault that you are so bloody obstinate and pigheaded, and…ugh! You bloody frustrate me like nobody else, and that is bloody saying something!!!”

Kiyoshi stopped right in front of Samael then and folded her arms lightly over her chest.

“Besides,” she said in a civil tone, “I don’t believe in the whole shifter business.”

‘Come again?’ Kyon asked.

‘What? I never said that I believed it!’

‘But it’s obvious that you should.’

‘Kyon, I seem crazy enough as it is. I’m not going to tell anybody about that sort of thing.’

‘Fine, fine. You’re right. You do seem insane most of the time, but still…’

‘The box says shut up, Kyon!’

‘Don’t mind me.’

‘Teh, whatever.’

“There would be no point in answering these questions if my answers wouldn’t be pro shifter and what not, and I could care less if my opinions are studied. Being an experiment isn’t my idea of being productive, and if it is so bloody worthless, that just adds to the whole “not wanting to participate” thing.

Kiyoshi just stood there then, arms still folded over her chest, and she even began to tap her foot subconsciously.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

"Well erm...I dont have a doctor I never did...." Calantha rubbed the back of her head. She stood up and put her hand on Kiyoshi's shoulder. "It's ok if he says it. I dont have parents so I need the discipline. Besides, at least he didn't leave me for dead." She heard the words Shifter but didnt mind it. Thank god I dont shift so much... She thought to herself. "Thanks for helping me but I'm afraid I have to go." Calantha started running and hopped over the fence enclosing the plain. She started walking after she did so and tilted over at the university. "What a weird name for a University." She said as she traced the letters on the sign.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Jay's interest was sparked by this...exploding bunny.

"We should go check it out. Maybe try to keep it from coming this way. I really dont want you to get hurt."

He got up and looked to Miria.

"You and.."

He looked to Fredrick....and then back to Miria.

"You, come with me. Theres enough damage out there and we dont need that thing to make any more."

He headed outside of the restaurant and watched the bunny from a distance, while slowly inching his way closer.

Katie looked to both Miria and Fredrick, still in a bit of shock and followed Jay out the door and outside.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Miria could see that the other boy looked at her and she suddenly became alert.

"Alright. I will follow." Miria followed the two boys and Katie out of the restaurant. She didn't quite understand what was causing the explosion but Miria knew she needed to get out of the restaurant. Miria scratched the back of her head.

"What is the plan?"

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2010 11:12 PM
    Threads

When Kat eventually came to, she discovered that she was being carried by Aura in his wolf form, and they were approaching the giant floating Beluga whale, which was flopping around like a fish out of water (which in this case, it is, so that's not very surprising.)

"Wh-What are you doing!?!?!?" Kat screamed as she clung to the wolf for dear life. "That thing could kill us, or smack us all the way to the other side of the globe!!!! "

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2009 11:44 PM
    Threads

Aura put down Kat out of his mouth. He transformed back and looked at her in human form.
    "I hlp et," Aura said.
    Aura stretched out his hand and began to talk to the flopping whale.
    "Tere is no ned to be scrd I hlp u," Aura said gently and calmly.

Wedding is in October. And I'm going to be a dad. Super excited.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Frederick looked up and shrugged before sticking his hands in his pocket and following. Fate seemed to be maintaining itself for now but there was something slightly off about what was happening he couldn't exactly place it but he kept it in the back of his mind to keep his eye peeled.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Without turning back, Jay answered Miria.

"The plan...is to catch it!"

He took off towards the bunny and tried to make sure he didnt get caught up in an explosion.

"Jay, get back here!!"

Katie shouted over to him from where she stood. Was he insane or something? Who goes and chases down some that explodes? It was like trying to chase after a live grenade.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Frederick looked at Jay who had taken it upon himself to act something like a ninny. He sighed and was rather tempted to lay down a law to speed up this whole affair, but decided against it. He would only interfere with acts which went against fate, and since this action was a fated occurrence, he would do nothing to stop it.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Miria watched the boy run after the bunny. She stood there with her arms crossed.

"Are you insane?! If that thing is causing the explosions, why chase after it?" She continued to watch the boy chase after the bunny. Miria leaned towards Katie to whisper something.

"Are you sure he's going to alright chasing after a possible explosive?"

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Katie gave herself a light facepalm [lol] and shook her head.

"As long as he doesnt explode into a million pieces I should be able to handle any injuries he gets..."

She looked back at him and couldnt help but giggle a bit, watching him run back and forth after the little bunny.

"That idiot."

Jay couldnt help but notice that he seemed to...well..."scare the crap out of" the rabbit. Whenever he took a quick dodge towards it, it hopped away leaving behind little pellets that seemed to explode themselves after a few seconds. The explosions werent all that massivly big, but Jay made sure to avoid them anyway...just in case.

What he found so interesting is how this little bunny could produce explosions from two sources and yet not be harmed. He'd be damned if he didnt at least touch the freaking thing.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Miria laughed at Katie's comment. She continued to watch the boy chase after the bunny.

"What does he plan on doing with that bunny after he catches it??" Miria's phone went off and looked at it. It was a text from Rick.

"Do you want me to pick you up still?" She smiled and texted back.

"I think I will be fine." It sent and she closed her phone. Miria looked at Katie.

"This is so interesting." She laughed.

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Faded Existence Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:44 PM
    Threads

It didn't take long for us to be finished with breakfast. Hardly a word was said in that moment we both seem intent on completing the task in quick fashion. In the same instance I removed and cleaned the dishes making certain to make as small a mess as possible because there would be no time to take care of it.

I had another vision she said to Kairos. I saw the future but this time I recognized someone. It’s my new friend Galen. Kairos didn't say anything at first. So I just continued to speak. It showed me that he was a shifter but remembering the last time I saw him and how little he knew abut shifters I'm not sure what to make of it.

She looked at Kairos' face. It was evident he was thinking about something. As they walked through the kitchen door she made every attempt not to disturb his train of thought. She closed the door behind her. Continuing behind Kairos which is naturally where she envisions she would be seeing as he was the only one who knew the way to their destination she paused to speak. She sighed. I have to find him. He doesn't know and he is in danger.

She wasn't sure if Kairos had heard her but she kept walking behind him until she finally was right alongside him as the neared the end of the woods. Can we find him while we go looking for you royalty person. I'm sure he's probably at class he goes to the university and if not we could ask around. She waited for hi to reply as they crossed the road and started down Main Street.

If we can't make it there maybe we can go to Kat's for some back up. Its always good to have help. she lives right next door to where Kiyoshi 's place is. I'm sure we can find help there. She's almost always entertaining.

Senior Member InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2009 12:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: infinityzen Steam ID: infinityzen

Jean stares out of the window as some crazy guy rushes out and seems to be trying to catch the rabbit. He sips his coffee, wondering how long it will take until the guy blows himself up. A random thought about if his Ruger 10/22 is in his trunk passes through his head, but he shrugs it away. No need to shoot the little bunny unless it blows something important up.
    "Naughty by nature..."
    Click here for Jean's story / Click here for Cajun Words

Senior Member Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 07:08 AM
    In some hole, somewhere, that I just happen to crawl out of.
    Threads

OOC: Sorry if I made anybody wait.

Galen watched as Calantha left, and watched Kiyoshi yell at the other guy. They sure seemed to hate each other, and even though Kiyoshi didn’t like him, at least he still stood some sort of change at being her friend, and even if she had yelled at him before, he didn’t get it as bad as the other guy.

He sighed, and then turned from the scene. He had to go back to the university anyway. He should do some more research, and then get ready for his evening classes. He stopped walking once by Kiyoshi and the other guy. “I don’t believe in the whole shifter bull, but ever since I have been here in Kapok, every damn person that I have run into does. They believe in abilities, powers, shifting, and they even believed themselves to have these qualities.”

Galen sighed again. “Freaking nut jobs. That's the only reason I brough it up.” He began to walk away from them again. “Have fun you two. I’ll see ya’ around. I have things to do.” At that Galen just walked away, and started heading back towards the university.

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkly Perriwinkle View Post
    "No!" Rain said his voice strained from that being of a normal human being to an insane one.
    Rain struggled to continue his crushing blow on the young man and fight Hana off.
    Desperate, Hana brought the sword back into her hand and positioned the blade under Rain's neck. All the while she kept her other hand on Rain's arm, still trying to pull him back. "Just stop."

Her voice came out so cold it surprised herself. "If you want to fight again, I'll fight you. But this isn't the time. We need to find Su. Killing him is only going to set us all back. I'm not scared of you. So, come after me if you want to. I'm not moving. I don't want to fight you. You're my friend. But, I'm not letting you go down this road again. Understand?"

Jez looked around the door frame after hearing the shouting. A small smile came across her face as she watched. She was somewhat proud of Hana. It was about time she got to witness her sister stick up for herself. She turned around and continued to look for the papers.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Samael groaned, "Bloody hell! Every bloody idiot I have ever met believes in shifters and I just happen to run into the three bloody fools who have nothing to say on the matter! I don't care, lie if you have to? You get 50 dollars for answering a bloody survery, and I'll never bloody bother you again, you murderer!" Samael met her blow for blow when he realized the other two people were walking towards the university.

"The bloody interview is in the bloody university physics building you maggot-eating fools!" he returned his attention to Kiyoshi, "Well, I don't accept your bandage as repayment, if you want to pay your debt to me, then you'll come to this interview and answer a few bloody questions alright? It'll take half an hour at the most and your up some money and I'll never insult you again, hows that?"

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

"Rain," Anthony said calmly. "I have no idea what you were thinking but we need information. If you kill Frost, we'll lose the information and everything will go to hell. Just calm down and we'll get everything straight. Frost, do you know what's Su's next move?"
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Jay was getting close. Just a little closer...a liiiiiiittle bit closer and...

damn, missed again.

He was getting awfully frustrated. Being full of adrenalin [and perhaps just being flat-out stupid], he decided to pounce on the bunny. He got as close as she good and leaped out after it, managing to grab it.

He looked to see the bunny had left his little "pellet grenades" and quickly scrambled to get up and away from them. He got a good distance before the damn thing bit him, which cause him to fling the thing through the air.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||