AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 132 of 186 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 142 182 ... LastLast
Results 3,276 to 3,300 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Roivas's searched continued but he was helplessly lost. The signs were of no help to him. The people were the same, no help. If only he had some sort of tracking ability!

"I hate hospitals," Jericho mumbled as he ran up a flight of stairs. When he reached the top, he heard a few people around the corner, "I bet it's them..."

He peaked around the corner and examined the dim hallway. This was terrible...Craig could be anywhere in this enormous building! Thankfully he had spotted Hana who was at a door, probably Su's. Just as he was going to go down the hall, another guy appeared behind her.

"What now?" Jericho slinked back around the corner and listened.
    Last edited by RayCaptain; 05-17-2009 at 01:37 AM.
    ~The One and Only~

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: The power's cut, isn't it?

Craig sniffed around some more, thinking

I smell one and it smells like the false god.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkly Perriwinkle View Post
    OCC: Buster....Jez is in a vacum...-.-....also Sailor Magical teleporation

Rain stood behind Hana and placed his hands on her shoulder.
    "Su's a demon, but I'm not sure he's that scary," Rain said.
    Rain watched as Anthony broke down the door. He raised an eyebrow.
    "Was that necessary?" Rain asked.
    OCC: A vacuum? O_o? I edited my posted then.

Anthony looked at Rain. He nodded. "Yes," he said. "I believe so. Something's wrong. Hana, what is Craig after? We can probably stop him before he can take some sort of action."
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 07:08 AM
    In some hole, somewhere, that I just happen to crawl out of.
    Threads

OOC: Miss Faery, this is for you.

As Galen hurried himself with the task, actually surprising himself with concerning himself with the girl left in the field, he was about to give up until he noticed something red in the distance.

As he got closer, he made it out to be a person, and as he got even closer, he made it out to be a female, and a very attractive one at that. Was she heading back home from the university or something? She had her backpack with her, and a bag thing of some type. It looked sort of heavy.

As he was passing her, he noticed her look at him before looking away. Maybe he should just…

“Hey, excuse me?” Galen said as he turned around. “Could I talk to you about something for a second? I might need your help.

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

(OOC: All right, Tamaki-Sama.)

“Hey, excuse me?” Kiyoshi stopped dead in her tracks, and just stood there.

‘Oh no, no, no, no, no. This cannot be happening to me!!’

‘Oh but it is.’

If Kyon were standing there, she just knew that he would be smirking. So they were back to that were they? Oh, the situation could not get any better!

She slowly turned towards the guy, and put on a fake smile, an awkward type of grin.

“Yes?” Kiyoshi responded, trying to be polite but putting a slight edge into her tone so that way he may or may not get the hint.

She hoped for the former.

“Could I talk to you about something for a second? I might need your help.”

Kiyoshi’s false grin faltered, and she did not care at that moment. She was thinking again. Why would he want her help, out of all of the people in Kapok Bay?

‘Maybe he really does need something… Maybe it’s urgent…’ She thought.

‘Kiyoshi, now do not go and…’

“Sure, I can help. I am not sure what about, or what I can do exactly to, in fact, help. But I can try..."

She paused then. He really did seem like he was in a hurry. Maybe they should...

“Maybe we should talk while walking. Than I can help with whatever it is faster.”

‘Than I can go about my way, and…’

‘No, that isn’t why you are doing it Kiyoshi.’

‘Shut it Kyon! Stop pretending like you know me.’

He laughed, and it took her everything that she had to not roll her eyes. That would come across as a bit strange to a stranger whom would not know the reasons as into which she was doing it. Especially if the conversation nor situation hadn't called for it.

“So yes, I guess I can try to help you. But, if you are in some sort of a hurry, maybe it would be best if you explained things on the way so that way the two of us could make haste?” Kiyoshi said more than asked, but she was rushing things now, too/as well.

But why? She had nothing else to do at the moment.

‘Study?’

‘Shhhhhhh!!!!!!!’

She smiled at the guy in front of her, waiting for a response.

Kiyoshi probably rambled enough as it was already, and embarrassment was probably well on its way. But, she had to at least try her best to help…regardless of what it might be.

But, if it was something perverted, she would not hesitate before giving him a taste of his own medicine physically, but it would most definitely not be the type that he might want, nor expect. He looked at her in that odd manner that some did at times when he first approached her, and that was what brought her to even thinking about something of that sort. She loathed that.

Who was to say that was going to happen, though?

Kiyoshi would keep her guard up all the same and stand her ground if she had to. Besides, she could never be too sure of what was to, or what could possibly happen. Correct?

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Senior Member Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The girl seemed to want to help, so that was good. But she didn’t jump straight to the point, and that could get annoying fast. At least she was pretty though.

“So yes, I guess I can try to help you. But, if you are in some sort of a hurry, maybe it would be best if you explained things on the way so that way the two of us could make haste?”

She was rushing things. Maybe she did care. But she didn’t know him so that made her even stranger to her.

“Why do you care?” Galen asked, but quickly altered it after thinking of the other girl in the meadow. He had scored some sort of jackpot with the members of the opposite sex in the past twenty-four hours, but each only turned out to be chocolate coins in the end. Nice to look at, sweet to the taste, yet when you were finished, there was nothing left, and nothing to do with them.

He had struck out every time, and he hardly thought he would end up anywhere with this one too. What the hell am I thinking?? He thought to himself after that thought. “Yeah, we should go.” He started to lead the way, walking quickly again, but he also hoped that the strange girl would follow. “It’s this way.” He needed her to follow. Galen hardly wanted to deal with the snippy boy’s attitude again. So this, this could be a good thing for Galen.

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

(OOC: Yes, another long post!! Think of a punishment yet for them? I think not! Ahahhahhahhah! Anyway, this one goes out to Luzifer, AkiraRayneRyuu, and Tamaki-Sama, and I wanted to speed things up a bit, so umm...here we go!!!!!!! *Cheesy yet mellow-dramatic music is brought forth in the background, only to be completely interrupted by a fantastic round of guitars, that just happen to tell the story of a sad and lost little boy on the shores of San Dimas, California in the year of 2688, and the broken-hearted demeanor that was ensued by the split of his axe.* Do not look at me that way! I get a tad bored at times, and I find the smallest of things amusing!! Ahehheh?)

It felt as if the guy did not care about anything in particular, regardless of the haste he was putting forth earlier.

‘Why the bloody hell is he taking so long to bloody respond if whatever he needs help with is so bloody urgent!?’ Kiyoshi thought to herself, wanting it to be just that, a thought to herself.

Instead, Kyon responded to it, ‘Calm down!’

‘But what if something really bad happened, Kyon? What if someone is hurt?’

She gasped than. ‘What if it is somebody that I know? What if it is somebody with a family? What if it is even a whole group of people!?’

She kept on questioning things in her thoughts after that, going through everything she could possible think of. A child, an individual, a lost child, an individual with family, an individual with no family, an injured person, some sort of accident, the list continued, and would practically continue on forever.

‘Kiyoshi. Calm. Down.’

Kiyoshi tried to, and she took a deep breath, exhaling it lightly and slowly so she would not be making it completely obvious. So far, she even appeared to have gasped for no reason at all. But, wait… When did she start keeping tabs on what she did in front of people, even in relation to the whole shifter lot/business?

‘Besides Kiyo-Chan, it probably isn’t even a person. He most likely would want to have you…’ He cut his own thoughts off at that.

‘You know, maybe it isn’t a good idea to follow him.’

Kiyoshi laughed mentally then. ‘Oh? You caught on to that too?’

‘Yes, and I hate him.’

‘You are so weird sometimes Kyon. He does make you want to punch him, but we should still give him a chance.’

‘Yeah… Whatever you say Kiyoshi, whatever you say.’

“Why do you care?”

Kiyoshi looked at the guy than. Why did she care? About the situation? Why should she not care about it? She was about to answer him when…

“Yeah, we should go.”

He was suddenly in a hurry again, and was walking away from her, in the same quick pace as she had witnessed him walk in before. And here she was worrying about whether or not he would think her odd? Well that was an issue to reflect on!

‘And I will be adding that one to my list.’ She thought nonchalantly with a dash of sarcasm.

“It’s this way.”

After yet again, another thought interruption, Kiyoshi followed directions, and let the guy lead the way.

The time walking in silence with this guy was excitingly painful, and Kyon was silent too. So, that did not help much. She did not even know what in the bloody world he was thinking about! She was more concerned about his thoughts anyway, seeing as in Kiyoshi could probably override any action that he tried to take. But she had to push that thought to the back of her mind.

Maybe all he really needed was help, and that was the soul reason she was even following him.

Finally it seemed like they made it, because they were not walking any more, and Kiyoshi felt as if there were others there as well. She looked up before taking another step, to examine her surroundings and the other individuals.

She was in a random field…that was strange, but it was a strange given. There were two other people, and one was lying down on the ground. Could that have been what they guy needed help with? It did not look like anything good already, and that was saying something since Kiyoshi was still standing a good fifty feet or more away from them.

The other person though…

Kiyoshi stopped there as her eyes rested upon the other individual in the field with them, making them a rather large group of four in total. There, next to the laying-down-girl, was Samael. Samael Samigina.

‘Great… Just great…

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Katie tugged on Jay's sleeve to get his attention.

"This doesnt look very safe, lets just go inside. Their fight isnt our business..."

Seeing that she was really uncomfortable being there, Jay nodded and headed inside the restaurant with Katie. He turned to Fredrick and gestured that he follow them.

He got a table close by the window and positioned himself so he could still see what was going on through the glass. He made sure Katie took the opposite side of him so she wouldnt figure out what he was doing.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Samael sat there for a while longer continuing to check the girls condition. I didn't seem to be worsen and so he had a small hope that he had been wrong about concusions or fatal injuries. The girl rested peacefully and Samael direct a barrage of mental insults to the girl who was causing him to miss class.

Suddenly he heard people coming, "I don't hear sirens..." he snapped not looking up, "I bloody told you again to get an ambulance and that sure as hell doesn't sound like a-" his voice cut off as he looked at who the boy had brought with him.

He sneered openly, "Your lucky this time" he snapped at the boy before looking at Kiyoshi, "Murderer, treat this girl and make sure she's all right, its the least someone like you can do." he backed away from the girl to give Kiyoshi space to heal the girl.

Samael sat down crossing his legs and pulling out a book to read while always keeping one eye on what was going on. He wasn't about to let anything bad happen to the girl, and even if it was Kiyoshi, he didn't trust anyone to fulfill their duty properly.

Frederic followed not seeming to be particularly bothered by what was happening or even all that interested. Took a seat in the restaurant booth and leaned his head back against the cushion as if to sleep but in actuality he was very gentle pulling some of the near by threads toward him to that he could see what they could tell him about the fates which they fed.
    Last edited by Luzifer; 05-17-2009 at 03:59 PM.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

(ooc: YAY! the cable company is behind in their job. which means an extra post for me!)

Hana looked at Rain. "It's not so much Su that I'm afraid of. There is something in that room. What scares me is that Jez is in there, too. I can almost feel her fear and her pain. I'm not sure what to do."

She continued to look at the door and then looked at Anthony. "Do you think it's safe to go in? My sister is in there and she's in trouble. I can feel it."

There was a pain in her chest as she leaned against the wall. "I don't know what to do. This is Su's office, isn't it? So, that means he might be in there. And if he is, then he's the one who hurt Jez. I can't kill him, but I can give him a piece of my mind." She was still feeling a bit bitter. It must have been obvious. She brought more energy into the staff in her hand and looked down the hallway. The wind was telling her someone else was there but she shrugged it off. She needed time to think.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

So...that's where two of them are...time to kill.

Craig shifted into a human again and leaned against a wall in the pitch dark, looking at Hana and Rain. He let out a pleasant chuckle and said,

"So, you found the office, huh? Well done...You have proven that you are smart to a degree, however, you have one tiny mistake. You were gullible enough to be lured in by the snake, Orochi."

He wasn't aware that Carlos was trying to get the power back on via the box.

"This kind of work really isn't my forte. I don't know why I didn't learn beforehand. Let's try this one now."
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 05-17-2009 at 04:24 PM.

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Sorry it took so long. Graduation and partying yesterday.....it was quite the long day.

Miria had awakened from her slumber. She rubbed her eyes only to notice few wolves and this man on a bulletin board. Miria was not quite awake and as the wolf left, it never clicked in as to why it did leave. She got up from the car seat and looked around. The girl who had helped her left with another wolf and the man on the bulletin board left. She had felt so exhausted from healing Kevin that she was completely out of it. I wonder if I should go to the hospital... Miria got out of the car and began to walk down the street as she took out her phone and called Rick.

"Hey Rick? Do you think you can come pick me up? I am so tired right now its crazy." She nodded silently, listening to Rick and then she closed her phone, still walking down the street till she reached a restaurant and would wait there for Rick to come get her. When Miria walked into the restaurant, she had noticed two boys and a girl that didn't seem quite familiar. She shrugged the thought off and sat at a table by herself and waited for the waitress to come around.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

Jericho had watched Craig show himself. He had snuck up and confronted Rain and Hana. The wolf had slipped up. Roivas grabbed a door knob and ripped it off before stepping out into the hallway. This was going to be Hana's and Rain's one chance to get in through that door so he'd make this count.

"Hey you flee infested mutt! Yeah I mean you Craig! Why don't you mess with someone you ain't got a chance against?" Jericho through the door knob at Craig and it bounced off his head hard.

As soon as the knob hit Craig, Roivas bolted at him with all his might, those blue eyes burned brighter then ever.
    Last edited by RayCaptain; 05-17-2009 at 06:40 PM.
    ~The One and Only~

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Samael must have heard that Kiyoshi and whoever the other guy was walk up, because he started to say something and by the sound of it, he was being his "normal" self. Kiyoshi was glad that it most definitely was not directed at her…yet.

“I don't hear sirens...” he snapped not looking up, “I bloody told you again to get an ambulance and that sure as hell doesn’t sound like a-” his voice cut off as he looked at who the boy had brought with him.

He sneered openly, “Yours lucky this time” he snapped at the boy before looking at Kiyoshi, “Murderer, treat this girl and make sure she’s all right, it’s the least someone like you can do.” he backed away from the girl to give Kiyoshi space to heal the girl.

Kiyoshi looked away from Samael and rolled her eyes. Just as expected. “Yeah, I’m happy to see you too.” Kiyoshi shot back at him as she walked over to the girl whom was lying on the ground, and kneeled down next to her, setting her furoshiki covered books and backpack off to the side.

Samael sat down while crossing his legs and pulling out a book. This did not surprise Kiyoshi at all. She was use to them treating each other like crap by now, and she did not even have to look up to see what he was doing.

“So, I need to know what happened, exactly.” Kiyoshi started as she began to examine the girl, spotting the rock off to the side only a few seconds later.

“Oh, well that bloody explains it.” She muttered under her breath before picking up the retched rock and chucking it off to the left side of her. "Need not go into any details now."

Kiyoshi continued to examine the girl—checking her vitals (Blood Pressure, Pulse Rate, Respiration Rate, and Body Temperature) to make sure everything was in check. Things seemed to be fine, which was a good thing, but it could possibly mean something more than it looked. She did have to take care of the head wound though. Otherwise the poor girl would probably end up losing a lot of blood, well, more than she already had.

“Okay, she has a minor head injury, obviously, which means she either knocked herself out, or she could have a minor concussion. There really is no way to tell the difference until she comes to, and that could be within minutes, to hours, to even days. But, that is only if it is a concussion of a sort. Being knocked out, it could be a few minutes, to a few hours or so depending on how bad or brutal the injury might be, and this is not that big of a deal, so she should be fine, and should come to more sooner than later.”

Kiyoshi opened up her backpack than and took out the medical kit she had replaced her old one with the last time she had to do something like this, the last time in which she became frustrated and decided to just give Samael the other one. Speaking of which…

“What the bloody hell did you do with yours? The medical kit that I gave you, that is. You could have at least dressed her head wound while waiting for that bloody idiot over there to come back if you had it with you.” Kiyoshi spoke to Samael, not looking up at him as she continued to help the still-unconscious girl.

“Who am I kidding?” She then muttered under her breath.

Once the head injury was cleaned, and the blood was dried, the bleeding had stopped for the most part before Kiyoshi wrapped up the injury properly. That was a good thing.

"Thank you both for not moving her. That could have triggered something else in the mental department that I doubt she needs to go through. Jostling her would not be a good thing right now. Even if minor, head injuries need more attention payed to them than that of most others."

She than just sat there with her hands folded in her lap, looking down at the girl in front of her, hoping that she was okay. She was also glad that out of all the random people in Kapok Bay that the strange guy that she was not very fond of, came across her. But even so, Kiyoshi was not a doctor. She was just a seventeen-year old teenaged girl who would have known nothing about medical attention if it were not for the many injuries that she had accumulated before it was decided to teach her the practice.

Kiyoshi would be able to give the girl a proper examination when she started coming to, and if things seemed a little more than what would be considered as “normal”, she would then proceed to call an ambulance, and have her taken to the hospital. She knew that it was not that severe, but even in mild cases, if it were in fact a concussion, the girl would need to be watched until she regained all signs of herself back, vital and other.

When the girl finally came to, Kiyoshi could at least give her a GCS assessment, and that would be able to tell her whether or not she had endured a concussion, and if there might be more to come for the girl. The poor thing would need a CT Scan though, just to make sure. She was bleeding, but there was no way to know if it was just external, or if it were internal as well, so the CT Scan would be highly recommended and most likely, needed.

Kiyoshi would make the call, but the girl had to wake up first.

She looked up at Samael then after cleaning her hands up a bit.

“You’re next.” She said not looking away from him, not caring whether or not he looked back.

At least this way, she could at least try to avoid conversing with the other guy. She kept her mind on everything, being aware of the people that she was with and her surroundings at all time, even if it were just a mental state of mind at the moment since she was looking at Samael, she was making sure that nothing else would happen.

The past few days, including the weeks beforehand were hell to go through, and she was not going to have anything else added to that.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Samael didn't look up, he didn't like Kiyoshi and she didn't like him. But she had this obnoxious habit of butting into his life, his reality. He wished nothing more than that he could avoid even speaking to her, her bloodstained hands were an affront to his pacificism. He pushed aside his feathered hair with his ringed fingers. "The medical kit? I don't know what happened to it... maybe I dropped it or something, in any case I didn't have it. Even if I didn't I don't know how to treat a head injury. I wouldn't want to risk aggravating the injury with my clumsy fingers.

Samael stood up, "And no... I'm not next. My condition is fine and certainly not your concern. If the girls condition is stable and she is no longer in any danger, than I am no longer needed and will leave. As soon as I can." He turned to leave, "I trust you will take care of her, correct?"
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Galen just stood there and watched everything play out.

“So you guys know each other?” He stopped to think about more he could contribute to the conversation, wanting to feel included. “Wait, murderer?” Galen looked the girl up and down again before looking at the boy. “You’ve gotta be freaking kidding me. Her?” Galen started laughing.

“I bet she couldn’t even hurt a fly, let alone herself. She probably can’t even hold up an argument. I don’t think she could be capable of anything at all in the power ranking. She looks the type to have people stick up for her, not the other way around.”

Galen stopped for a little while, but he started to feel bad for what he said, so he decided to try to fix it. He walked over to her at sat next down to her and wrapped one of his arms around her shoulders. “Okay I’m not trying to be rude or make you feel crappy, but you seem more of the paint-my-fingers-nails-flirt-with-boys-and-carry-palm-palms-around-all-the-time type of girl. I don’t think you would be capable of much in terms of being a fighter my dear.”

He looked at the boy after that and then back at the girl. “Ahhhh, sorry he rejected you. I can make up for that.” Galen was doing it again, but he couldn’t help it even a millimeter. He had done it for so long, there was no way he thought he could control it, but at times it had its advantages. Maybe this girl was different than he thought, and would be the first to not reject him since his arrival at Kapok Bay, unless she was tied down with somebody already, but he took his chances still.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

“If you are leaving, I guess there isn’t really another option, is there?” Kiyoshi answered, still not looking away from Samael.

“But regardless of what you think of your condition it should be checked all the same. I hardly doubt you have been to see a doctor, and I would not want you collapsing, or falling over, or killing over nonetheless, on your way back to the apartment that you no longer live in.” Her eyes were piercing as she spoke, and they only more replicated the color of a cloudy grey sky the more she spoke.

She would at least glance over the stitch job before he took his leave, and she would make sure of that. She was indeed a murder, so she did not see why she could not just force him to cooperate.

That thought though… It caused another large pang of guilt to form in the pit of her stomach, and it made her instantly sick.

Kiyoshi averted her eyes downward, thinking about that now, even though she did not want to, it seemed inevitable.

The other guy started to speak then, and it made Kiyoshi twitch slightly. That sure as hell pulled her from her thoughts.

He had no idea what he was doing, did he?

Kiyoshi knitted her eyebrows together and clenched the cotton material of her shorts with her fingers, trying to relive her frustration and sudden tension, turning her knuckles white in the process. It did not seem to be working, so she tried to think of something else, which seemed to work, for a while. But, he started talking again, kneeling down next to her and wrapping his arm around her shoulders.

“Ahhhh, sorry he rejected you. I can make up for that.”

That was where she drew the line.

‘It’s just not the same without a gun.’ She thought to herself.

‘What do you mean?’ Kyon asked in return.

She mentally chuckled at that. ‘Russian Roulette.’

Kiyoshi tuned Kyon out after that, knowing that he would most likely not approve of her thought process, but that was okay with her.

“Don’t make me punch you.” Kiyoshi said as she continued to look down.

She turned to the guy then.

“I honestly just wish you would just shut the hell up. Really, what is your bloody purpose for being here right now? And I DO NOT, EVER, need anybody to make up for anything! Especially in terms of relationships, so if you do not back away from me, and leave me alone, RIGHT NOW, I will not hesitate in mentally abusing you, and then maybe knocking you out before I did the good thing, and decide to take my leave.”

She turned away from him after that and just stared forward, still sitting on the ground, her piercing grey eyes, sharpened.

A storm was brewing.

“If you leave me alone, all of that could be avoided. But the choice alone it yours.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Samael glanced back at her, "Oh... so you found out about that." His hands no securely placed in his pockets. "Yeah, my parents stopped sending me money, a few weeks back and I couldn't afford to keep the apartment, I'm rooming with some insipid peace-of-trash gutter snipe for the moment." That last part was mostly a lie, though he wouldn't put it past his parents to stop sending him money at the earliest, legal, opportunity.

"but in any case I'm fine, there have been no complications from your procedure. The stitchs remain firm and there are no signs of infection, so if I may ask... why do you insist on meddling in my affairs? I will deal with your problems because they are yours to deal with! I ask only the same courtesy, from you."

Part of him wanted to stay because he thought it would be a good laugh to see the boy get beaten up, another part told him to try and stop the fight. Once more, his duty decided for him, "Kiyoshi calm down. I know you don't like being objectified or treated like a girl but that idiot means no offense. He is simply to dull-witted and stupid to know when seduction will only lead pain. Listen, if you drop it and don't viciously maim the bloody fool, I'll let you check my wound, no resistance, no insults. Fair?"

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Galen laughed again. “What’s the point? It’s not like she can do anything to me. She’s pretty but that still doesn’t mean a single thing.” Galen looked at her again. “You can punch me if you want to, but it won’t hurt.” He looked at her in the eyes. “I dare you to.

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Rain stared at them.
    "Su isn't in his office, he left early leaving us a trap," Rain said, "Let's quickly search his office get Jez and quickly get to the air port and stop Su...we look through his office to get a feel of where he is going."
    As Rain walked into the office he quickly kicked something off in the corner. He was trying to stay of Anthony's way. And so he moved along side the wall till he kicked something made out of metal.
    "Hey here is a safe," Rain said, "Hana you look for Jez...Anthony help me with this."

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Hana nodded and began searching around for Jez. She knew her sister was there. It was just a matter of finding her. "Jez? Jez! Where are you?"

After walking around the room, Hana felt another stab of pain in her chest. Jez was here. She was lost somewhere in the room and Hana knew it was her duty to find her.

Finally, moving the light from her staff from one end of the room to the other, Hana noticed something. It was in front of the desk and seemed oddly out of place. Hana ran over to an odd looking box and poked at it. As she put her head closer to the box, she sensed Jez' presence.

"I think I found Jez." Hana said loud enough for them to hear. "I just...don't know how to get her out."

She got to her feet and rummaged around the desk looking for something to attack the box with. It occured to her that she could just use the surrounding energy to pry it open but she wasn't sure if it would hurt Jez more. After finding some suspicious looking papers, which she collected, Hana looked at Rain.

"What do I do? How do I get Jez out?"
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Kiyoshi just closed her eyes and just sat there, listening to Samael, and the other guy. Mediation was something just screaming for Kiyoshi to use and/or to put into play, but in the current situation, it was not such a great idea.

She started by looking at the guy who had quite quickly become a nuisance to her in the brief period of time the four of them had been together.

“You’re pathetic.” She said simply, with nonchalance, and so much apathy in her tone, it would be hard to decipher it as a human voice.

Kiyoshi stood up then and looked down at him, looking back into his eyes. “Unless you learn to be respectful towards others, you are going to have a hard time maintaining relationships, let alone talking to people. Maybe you should think about that before you decide to hit on another human being, otherwise you might have to contemplate on and resort to some sort of lemming to form a relationship with. Relationships are fragile things, and unless you decide to go about things in a more…deference…way, and go about it mutually, making sure that the other individual feels the same, you are going to keep on failing in your quest constantly, until you learn to be a little more civil and a little less crude.”

Kiyoshi walked over to her belongings and put everything away; grabbing her backpack once finished, and picking up her furoshiki book bag. She looked over at Samael then.

Still speaking in a more softer tone than usual, “Of course I found out about that. I went to your apartment, actually willing to ask for your help with something, and came across another guy of some odd similarities, whom informed me that you did not live there anymore. Besides, I really don’t need an explanation as into why you don’t live there anymore. It isn’t any of my business, and I’m not one to pry. I don’t try to ‘meddle in your affairs’, Samael. You and I coming across each other just happens, and it’s not something that I plan on happening when I get up in the morning…it just happens. So it’s sort of hard to show another the same courtesy when the events at hand cannot be helped themselves. I can try to leave you alone if you want me to, but I can’t promise anything because of what I have already explained. I never asked you about your problems, and I don’t intend to either. Like I said already, it’s none of my business.”

She attempted a smile then, and laughed a bit. “Yet for some bloody stupid reason we run into each other at random.”

She pulled her cell phone out of her backpack then before looking back up at Samael. “I don’t mind being treated like a girl…” She switched her gaze to the other guy before returning it back to Samael and continuing, “a lot of people just take that sort of thing for granted, and instead turn to treating a person in a condescending and demeaning manner because of the way they look, seem, or come across. But that hardly matters.”

Kiyoshi glanced downward once more before looking back up at Samael, one more time.

“I’m not taking a bribe or any form of persuasion to not beat somebody up. Besides, you said that you are fine, so you’re fine, and not any of my concern. But, regardless, if you do need anything, you know where to find me.”

She looked at the both of them. “I will be over there,” she pointed to some random spot in the field before continuing, “if either of you need my assistance further, that’s where I will be.”

Kiyoshi walked away from them then, and over to the spot she pointed to, before setting her stuff down and following it by sitting down herself, making sure she was out of earshot. She looked at her cell phone, contemplating on whether or not she should just have called for an ambulance right then, or if she should wait for the girl to wake up. Regardless, she did not want to deal with any more than she already had to that day, and it was turning out to be a long one.

She closed her eyes, sitting with her legs crossed, and setting her palms face up on her knees as she began to concentrate on everything around her, and taking it in the very best that she could at that time. Attempting at least a few seconds of meditation before the next thing decided to occur by showing its ugly self and happening.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Galen watched as the girl walked away from them. “I knew she wouldn’t do it.” Galen just sat there for a while and rested his face in one of his hands, secretly thinking about what she'd said to him. If she were right, would he admit it? Probably not, but it did give him something to think about.

He glanced at the unconscious girl and then back at the girl who was now sitting in the field. “What an annoyance.” He sighed to himself, still thinking things over, and he was fully aware that what he had said could branch off into different things, but he didn’t care. Galen didn’t acknowledge it. He just sat there.

“I guess I can go to school.” He sighed again. “Pathetic, tehc.” So he was still thinking about that. Great Galen… Just don’t think about it. “What the hell is her problem?” You were supposed to stop thinking about it.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Samael sighed, and decided to cut his losses with the whole situation, and go with a more secure course of action. He gave one final snap at Kiyoshi's retreating backside, "Well, then stop asking about my injuries. Stop talking. Stop breathing. Stop existing. Your not needed anymore. Thank you for your help now leave."

He looked at Galen, "I'd let you take care of the girl, but from your track record you'd probably molest her as soon as she regains consciousness. So I'm asking you to leave. Against my wishes, Kiyoshi probably won't and your doing nothing but pissing her off with your continued presence. So scat you idiot, bloody fool. You claim to have classes than get to them. Maybe you'll find some equally foolish college girl who will spread her legs for you."

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Galen just stared at the boy when he said that. “I live in the dorms on campus. Class isn’t until evening. I’ll stay. I have nothing better to do. You have classes. You leave.”

"..."

“…Kiyoshi? That’s a pretty name.” He looked back towards where the girl was sitting again. He at least now had a name to add to her physical features, and fiery attitude. “Yeah I think I’ll stay. It didn't appear that she likes you much either. You leave.
    Last edited by Tamaki-Sama; 05-18-2009 at 02:43 AM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information