AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 95 of 186 FirstFirst ... 45 85 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 105 145 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,375 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Now the adrenaline was completely gone. Now Jericho was all but defenseless atop this small building. All alone Jericho thought about what he had done. Thought of the blood he spilt, the bonds he'd broken, and the ally he crushed. Was it going to be worth it in the end? Probably not but Jericho was the Savior and if he stopped one he might save ten or a hundred. That meant it was worth it.

"Well then,” He could feel that his body wanted to regain strength and it was but slowly, "I need to find Orochi to figure out if he's as bad as Kevin says. I might pass judgment twice in a week, but how am I going to-"

"Hey Jericho, what'cha doing up there man?" Roivas looked down to see Tommy, who was out for a run, looking back at him with worry, "Is that your blood?! You look like you just got wrecked...so get on down here and let me have a look at you,"

Jericho pulled himself down to the ground slowly and sat on a bench. While looking Tommy would mutter things like "God your leg is messed up" and "Told you not to go messing with no one.” It was only after Tommy insisted on Roivas telling that it got quiet.

"Well man you're going to tell me or else!” The trainer used his coaching voice.

"No, really Tommy, I can't tell you. What I can tell you is that we need a new place to live,” Jericho was not as tired now but it would be almost another day before his strength was back to his maximum.

"What happened to Kevin's house?" Tommy asked as he wiped blood off the tired Roivas with a rag, "It ain't good enough for you no more?"

"Tommy...” Jericho sighed deeply, "This is Kevin's blood,"

Then there was silence. The two walked down the streets of the city and the fight wasn't mentioned at all. Jericho did tell Tommy that they were going to search for a man named Orochi who lived on the island and Tommy said he could find him in a day or two if he had access to a computer.
    ~The One and Only~

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Hana took in Kevin's words and smiled slightly. Maybe things hadn't been as bad as she assumed. She didn't turn around but instead, moved her head ever so slightly to look at him. "I forgive you."

Kevin's hug took her by surprise and when she finally gained back her senses, she hugged him back lightly. "I love you, too. I'll help as long as I can. I guess I've dug myself in a little deep anyway. To get myself out, I have to help."

"I'm sorry Hana."

She turned to Rain and smiled, "It's okay. I understand. I do try to help out too much. It's a sickness sometimes." She turned around halfway to look for Jez. Her anger turned into sorrow as she wondered where her sister had gone off to. "Maybe it is my problem..."

Suddenly, a chill went up Hana's spine as she caught sight of Rain shifting out of the corner of her eye. She turned to look at him fully and tried to keep back a gasp. He had just been standing next to her and now, it was like someone completely different took his place. There was a strong urge to step away, out of harms way, but something told her to stay where she was. Listening in on the words spoken between Carlos and Rain, her brain was running through what to do. She couldn't think of a solution. Maybe there wasn't one. But, Hana always believed there was a way for any situation. There had to be.

As the temperature dropped and Carlos shattered the whips in Rain's hands, it came to her. The only way to stop it was to...

In a flash, Hana shifted. The staff formed carefully in her hand, the blue ball of energy glowing ever so slightly. With a few more deep breaths, she dashed off between Rain and Carlos, placing her back to Rain. "Carlos, don't!" She shouted, starting to doubt her quickly formed plan. She turned slowly towards Rain and looked him in the eyes. "Rain, please don't do this."

She paused, transforming her plan with every word she spoke. "Listen to me. Don't do this. Don't start this. I don't know what's going on. I don't even know if I'm speaking to Rain. But, if I'm not and Rain can hear me, I'm not going anywhere." She took another deep breath and grasped her staff tightly in her hand.

"Kevin," She said, not turning her gaze from Rain, "I've got to do this. It's sort of like how you had to come out here. Please, please, don't try to stop me."

She felt some courage as she stared into Rain's eyes. "Come after me. Fight me because I'm not standing back and watching anyone I care for suffer anymore. I care about Rain, Kevin, Carlos, and even Jericho. I've watched to many people get hurt and suffer and I've stood back and watched it. I'm not letting it happen anymore. If it means fighting, then I'm ready. I'm right here, standing right here, and I'm not going anywhere until you give me your answer."

She clenched her hand into a fist and brought the staff in front of her. "Well, what's your answer? Are you fighting me or not?"
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Fine girly...eh heh heeee, I've wanted your blood for the longest time," the other of him said.
    No
    Silence prove to me you still need me
    But I can't...Hana.
    Sleep Rain, sleep.
    Rain's conscious went blank now it was all up to his other self. He created more blood whips and cackled.
    "Mmmmm blood of the little girly,"

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: Carlos' Cold Neurology is passive and activates when hostiles are going for him.)

"Be advised, chico...As for you Hana, don't get angry in battle, stay "frosty" and "chill"."

As Carlos said his ridiculous puns, the ice melted away drenching everything, Rain, Hana, Kevin and himself included.

"Damnit, Carlos...Why you always gotta get me smelling like a wet dog?

"I'm just getting you back for laughing at me about my ridiculous hair incident. Hana, put a "break into Rain's plans and just "ice" him..."

"Carlos, shut up with the puns. They ain't funny."
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 03-25-2009 at 08:11 PM.

Senior Member Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 07:08 AM
    In some hole, somewhere, that I just happen to crawl out of.
    Threads

OOC: Rein* and kat_star01

“I know you are concerned about something happening to me Reina…” He started to say. “Bit I still want to go with you. I might not be able to do much of anything, but I can help out as much as I can.”

Than when Kat had turned to him, finally answering him, the response that Galen had received, was not one that he had expected, not at all.

“Wha......what are you talking about?”

“Are you stalking me?”

“Wh-WHAT?” Galen answer more loudly than he should have. What the hell was Kat talking about? Him, a Stalker? A stalker?

You have got to be kidding me! He thought to himself, a little flustered now as his thoughts ran wild with such things. Galen might have been a little “straight-forward” when it came to the likes of women, but not that straightforward. Please… He thought further.

Kat backed away from him slowly than, and she looked like she was in distraught. “.....You should just go chase after your girlfriend. I don't understand how you know anything about me but I don't like it.”

“Are you insane? I hardly even know you! Today is the first day that I met you! Why would I be stalking you? I only moved here just yesterday!” He persisted. “I have no idea how I know that, okay?! I was just asking a simple question that only required a yes or no response, and she is not my girlfr…”

Once Galen had turned around to point at Reina as he was talking with Kat, he saw Reina…

He could have sworn that he had seen flames move down her body, starting at her head and working their way down her body. Once they were gone, her appearance was slightly altered.

“I…” Galen started. “I-I…”

Reina had smiled, pulling her hand behind her in a motion that showed of her brightly colored kimono in quite a fashion. “You can come if you wish just be prepared because I’m not sure what will happen if anything at all.”

Galen was speechless. He had no idea what to say, what to think, what to be shocked over. The transformation, or what had she said early… Shifter? So the shift in this case? The kimono? Her in general? The situation with Kat? It was all a little too much for him. He would probably faint if he were the type to do such a thing. But he wasn’t.

“Don't be surprised I did try explaining it to you but I guess now you see it with your own eyes.”

“I guess so…” He muttered, in almost a whisper.

Deciding that he was just part of a very long dream that would for the most part take a toll on his head in the morning when he woke up, he decided to go off of what was happening for now. But that wouldn’t prevent him thinking about it all and trying to decode everything. He felt like he was a part of some huge conspiracy, one that he intended to fully figure out. He would. He had no clue how, but he would.

“Where are we going?” He asked simply. “What are we going to do?” He was talking to both Kat, and Reina, not a care of who would respond at that moment.

First it was his family, and now this. He thought that he had gotten away from it all. He thought that he had started a new life. Not even a full twenty-four hours went by and he was already going through it again, and right when he thought that he was beginning to get on ground level with his mind again.

Galen’s thoughts were too entangled in their own confusion and contemplations of insanity to even bother caring who responded. He just wanted answers, and he wanted them as soon as he could possibly grasp them. What was going on with him? What the hell was wrong with him?

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

She felt her heart race as she heard Rain except her challenge. Half of her had hoped that he'd back down. She decided that, even though it came in puns, she'd take Carlos' advice. She couldn't let herself get angry. Her anger would get the best of her, like it had before.

She closed her eyes trying to remember the old times. All the times she tripped over the computer modems at work. The time she over-reacted to Ricky's question when all he wanted was her class notes. When she met Kevin in the bookstore. When she first met Rain. They were the only memories that could keep her from losing her temper.

She looked at Rain, bringing the staff up and collecting energy in her other hand. Letting a sword form in the other hand, she positioned her feet to keep her balance. It was a frightening to know she was going up against someone so strong but it didn't matter. She was strong, she just had to make sure that she knew it.

With a determined look, she she aimed the staff, forcing it to emit a small disk of blue light. "I guess this is it then. I'm sorry." Hana brought the sword up and swung at Rain, letting energy burst from the blade at the same time.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

His other self created a blood shield to block the as much of the attack as he could. Though the shield itself was a bit weak and gave him a little bruising. He was also pushed back.
    "Eh heheeee, good girl," his other self said.
    He created his blood whips and started lashing them at Hana.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Throwing the staff forward, she tried her hardest to block the attack with the shield of blue light. However, she shield wasn't wide enough to block it all. Some of whips hit at Hana's legs causing the to bleed.

She winced slightly, but refused to let it stop her. What she needed was more power, more force. Releasing the sword back into energy, she grabbed her staff with both hands and focused the energy around her into the ball at the end. The sudden disapperence of the surrounding energy gave the air around her a slight blue hue. "I'm not going to cry over a little blood. I know that's what you want." She aimed at the ground, releasing the energy and allowing it to flow through the ground at Rain.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

His other self just laughed and cackled. He let himself get hit this time, just cause he liked to see his blood. His blood made him more wild, more craze.
    "No, no little girl...you're doing exactly what I want you to do...ehehehehe heeeeheeee....cry babies are no fun," his other self said.
    His other self started lashing, a little ferociously with his whips. Getting harder with each snap. Lets see which one she gets hit by, which hard hit.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC: If Hana gets damaged enough, I may have to sic one of my boys on Rain.)

Kevin just stood and watched Hana fight with Carlos beside him. Seeing her bleed was a bit breaking to Kevin but he would never show how hurt he was.

"Baby, you know that if you sustain enough damage, I'm stepping in for you. I don't care if I nearly died from Jericho."

"Boss, you shouldn't interfere on this one. This is her fight, not yours. On the inside, she wants to prove she's strong, just like you. Let her fight."

Senior Member InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2009 12:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: infinityzen Steam ID: infinityzen

After handing over the towel and cloths, Jean realizes the annoying boy is talking about him. Yep, he was saying something nasty about him. To break his kneecaps or not, that is the question… Jean settles on flipping him the bird while saying “manger la’mad et crever, tu fils de chienne!” [No Translation…]

Jean turns back smiling at the two girls, shaking the red head… Ava’s hand. He turns his attention over to Miria and smiles, before saying “Moi name Jean.” Digging into his back pocket, he pulls out that little metal flask again and offers it back and forth. “Juz’ a sip, i’warm y’u up” [Just a sip, it’ll warm you up]
    "Naughty by nature..."
    Click here for Jean's story / Click here for Cajun Words

The Ramen Girl rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2010 12:52 AM
    Threads

Valkyrie looked very confused. "You don't remember anything? Anything at all?" She was still sobbing very softly. Losing his memory got nothing to do with her abilities. And she is back to her original persona.

She could feel Wolx trying to console her. "I did a very bad thing to you and your brother. Don't you wanna get back at me? H-hurt me?"

"You hurt you're brother because of me, you should at least be mad at me"

"When You have eliminated the IMPOSSIBLE, whatever remains, however IMPROBABLE, must be the TRUTH" -Detective Conan

"I'm not ready yet... It's been three years and I still can't greet him" -Hinata Hyuga

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

There was no time for Hana to completely block the next attack. The blue shield her staff created only blocked so much and the whips cut into what skin it didn’t cover. Hana let out a little cry as one lash carved deeply into the skin on her arm. She could feel the blood trickle down her arm and anger flashed for a second.

I can’t lose control for one second. If I do, he’ll break me down and I’m not going anywhere without a fight. The words ran through her mind as she prepared for her next move.

“You’re a bit bold don’t you think?” she uttered the words as she collected more of the free flowing energy into her empty hand. Instead of taking on a blue color, the empty air around her turned black along with the energy in her hand. She let her staff go, replacing it with the sword again. She quickly ran her blade through the glowing light, turning the blade black. “Please forgive me Rain. This isn’t about you.” She grabbed the black energy black energy again and with one swift movement brought the blade towards the ground.

There was another shockwave through the dirt, but this time the ground split and craved it way towards Rain. Running quickly, she ran along the deep cut in the ground, trying her hardest to block the whips as she went. Reaching Rain at the same time, she released the black energy towards him at close range. Some of the whips cut again, but she ignored the pain.
    Last edited by Tsukamoto-San; 03-26-2009 at 10:39 AM.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Miria giggled at the unknown words that the boy spoke of towards Samael. She knew it was something unpleasant since the boy looked a bit annoyed. The language he spoke seemed somewhat of french but Miria was a bit rusty at it and didn't quite catch all of it. She smiled and looked at the boy.

"Pleasure meeting you Jean." Miria looks at the flask that Jean was offering. She wasn't sure what was it in but she was sure it was something unappetizing.

"No thanks. I think I will be warm enough." However, she was lieing about that part. The wind had gotten cold and she was at the beach and it was normally cold at the beach. Miria was thinking to herself and then spoke to the other two.

"Now, what do we do about you girly? What are your plans?" She said in a pleased and happy voice.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

As Samael lay their, unconciouness gradually taking him he realized something. That past few hours he had been wasting time. What was he doing? Talking to fools? Getting jobs from some Anton guy who for all he knew was trying to manipulate him? All this had brought him no closer to understanding what was really going on! He knew something was up, and he had a feeling he was the only one who knew. Sure, others might feel that there was a wave of madness and hyteria, but only Samael, or at least he thought only Samael, knew that there was in fact some intelligence and artifice behind it. Everything had been moving to smoothly, coincidence falling into place too nicely. He didn't know who was on it, maybe no one maybe everyone, but the point was he had to figure out.

This world... it was HIS reality and it belonged to no one else. He had been born into this world, and though he had spent his childhood isolated from much of it, locked away in a home-like-prison. That did not change the fact that he was his life's subject and there for had an obligation, neigh, a duty to figure out what was happening. To stop everything that might use his life, his reality to its on ends.

But somewhere along the line, distracted, loosing himself in petty interactions, with petty people who brought him no closer to understanding what was happening. Who had left those message's? Who had given him money? Who was fermenting the revolt? He knew these things were linked. They were too perfect to be anything but.

No... he couldn't sleep he had to stand and get to work. He was being lazy, he was letting his fatigue-addled body tell his mind what could or could not be done, and that was unacceptable.

Gradually he stood up, he wobbled a bit and when he made it fully erect he felt a sudden wave of nausea and dizziness. But he pushed it away, and took a step. Then another... then another... then... no more. His body fell forward as he passed out, as darkness over took him.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

(OOC: The flask contains blended homemade Black Mulberry & Muscadine brandy)

Jean gives Miria a wink before replying “An’ y’u to sha” [And you to precious] before flipping out the little stopper on the top of the flask. A rich delicious scent fills the air as Jean offers the flask again while shifting the blanket over his shoulder into his other hand.
    "Naughty by nature..."

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

As Jean unscrews the top to the flask, a huge wiff of sweet air came from the flask. Miria smelled it and it was quite pleasant. When Jean winked at her, Miria blushed a bit. She found him to be quite attractive.

"Sure I guess." She took the flask from Jean and took a swig of it. As she handed back the flask, she had gotten goosebumps from the drink.

"Wow, that's sweet but good."

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Anthony saw what was happening. Rain just attacking someone just like that? It's like if he was a totally different person. Why's Rain doing this? What triggered him into going crazy like this?
    I can't let this go on... He's my friend...
    Agreed...
    I must stop him at all cost.
    "Rain..." Anthony started. "...I don't know what's got into you but...you must stop fighting. I know there's a better you and you know it too..."
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jean gives a nod and his little smile, accepting the flask back, his finger tips lingering on her hand a moment before sliding away and tucking the flask back in his pocket. He then flips the blanket off his shoulder and shakes it out, spreading it around her shoulders like a cloak. The edge of his hand lightly traces down her jaw as he settles it about her shoulders, his eyes looking down into hers, so very close, filling her vision for a moment before he gives another playful wink and steps back.

Turning slightly to include Ava, he motions with his hands while saying “So wha’ are y’u belle petite plante figuratif doing?” [So what are you pretty little ladies doing?]
    "Naughty by nature..."

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Miria blushes as she accepts the blanket. She has never had this kind of treatment from a guy as attractive as he was.

"Well, I came to help this girl and then....I have no plans at all." She pondered on what she should do later on but nothing really came to mind.

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

OOC: Underage drinking? If Samael was only conscious...

Samael fell face first into a void, but suddenly creeping suffocating tendrils wrapped around him. They were dust-scented and soft, alluring in their decadent decay, and he could hardly resist the snare. They were memories of course, vile things. He hated memories. All they ever brought was pain or at best tedium. Most of his memories consisted of him staring at books, the others we only of burning buildings, and... disappointment. This memory was the latter, he could feel it..

----
    A year and half ago
    ----

Samael almost grinned in spite of himself. A nervous, naive excitement was rattling up his spine. He had waited so long for this. For this he had studied and worked and slaved endlessly. Finally, he would be among the likes of Socrates. He didn't even care if he got to play the role of Socrates himself, just being a Euthyphro would be enough for him, to have a chance to debate and to argue great concepts with brilliant things. To be intellectually challenged every second, every breath, every word out of his mouth potentially bringing his argument to ruin or to success.

Finally, his first day of college.

He was so expectant that day, he could not wait to see all the brilliant minds that the campus would contain, a new Bertrand Russel? A Kant? A Oppenheimer? An Einstein? A Kierkegaard? An Aquinas? How many would be represented here? Who knew? But he just knew, just assume, that everyone would so brilliant. That college students and professors at a place like this had to be geniuses... they had to be. He would meet people who made him look like a fool and others who he could fight to a draw.

Or not.

He tried to take part in some friendly arguments, but he quickly realized that his fellow student lacked his command of the material. Questions like, "What do you think of Blocke's cases againt functionalism?" and "Do you believe that dualism is based on a categorical mistake?" confused people, they didn't know to that which he referred.

But that was fine, perhaps he had more experience with the material but surely these people were intelligent and could understand the concepts quickly so maybe if he started broad... but no. "Are you a dualist?"

"Whats that?"

"Someone who believes that the mind and the body are seperate."

"You mean like a soul?"

"No... not quite... a soul carries with it notions of immortality which is not necessarily the case. Here... lets start simple. Descartes put forward that my mind and my body were seperate. What do you think about that?"

"Thats stupid... science has proven that all intellectual activity occurs in the brain."

"Than what about qualia?"

"What?"

"What about sense data? When you see a chair, you don't feel a series of synapses firing you see a chair. These thing are obviously different."

"But aren't thoughts just synapses? Whats your point?"

"Well, we can only draw correlations to thoughts. If I sense something, and a certain part of my brain lights up on the MRI at that time, they say, that this part of my brain corresponds to my mental state at the time. But that doesn't mean it is. A fire corresponds to smoke, but they are not the same thing, there may not even necessarily be a causal link between them. They are just convinces of habit."

The debate didn't improve from there. No one provided resistance, no one could make him think, could make him feel challenge.

He mentioned this a couple times to his professors but each time they replied with the phrase he had come to hate more than any other. A phrase which, if true, threatened to shatter him, to break him and to turn his precious dreams of intellectual growth to dust.

"You're just intelligent. don't worry about it."

NO! NO NO NO! He refused to believe it, he DENIED it. He couldn't possibly be intelligent. If he was intelligent, that meant that there were precious few, if any, people smarter than him. That most of the world was dumber. He couldn't accept this. For a week, he stopped attending class. For a week, he shut himself in his room, hardly eating, hardly sleeping, just staring at nothing and trying desperately not to think that he was special. He couldn't be intelligent, he was so limited, so weak and so unlearned. Socrates, Kant, these people were intelligent, not him. If he was intelligent, that meant there was only so much higher his brain could fly, only so much more sky about him. He wanted to sharpen his intelligence for all eternity! This couldn't be all there was! He couldn't possibly be most of the way down the path already.

Then someone knocked on his door and he went to answer it. It was a missionary type of some kind. A girl, a slip of one at that. She smiled nicely, ignorantly, and talked to him about whatever religion she was professing but without even listened he forced down her throat every argument against god he could think of. Suddenly, she started to cry and ran off, unable or unwilling to fight back or to think for even a second that what she had thought might be wrong.

"Fool" he said to the air. And then it hit him. Of course! He wasn't smart... everyone else was an IDIOT! Everyone was stupid, ignorant and moronic. He was just average for a human but everyone else was below average, deserving only of scorn. He still had much higher to fly, the glass ceiling of intellect seemed to zoom away into the sky, beyond his meager sight. And then... he smiled, for the first, and so far only time in his life, he smiled. He wasn't great, he didn't have to be special... he didn't have to bear that awful burden of intelligence.

Everyone else just had to bear the burden of idiocy.

OOC: And thats to story of why Samael is a prick
    Last edited by Luzifer; 03-26-2009 at 03:18 PM.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Was Hana ever able to do that before, Carlos?"

"To be honest, I've never seen her do anything like this. This is almost as entertaining as the Pink Floyd light shows we went to."

"Heh, I have to agree with you on that one."

Kevin and Carlos laughed as the hi fived each other. Kevin then decided to burst out into song.

"It's been such a long time. I think I should be goin', yeah."

Carlos joined in after that.

"But time doesn't wait for me. It keeps on goin'."

"Sail on, on a distant highway, yeah."

"I've got to keep on chain' a dream"

"I've gotta be on my way."

"I've gotta be on my way...Wish there was something I could saaaaaaay."

They both laughed and then continued to watch the progress of the fight.

"Good times, man...Good times."

Faded Existence Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:44 PM
    Threads

OOC: tamaki-Sama; in the middle of this i kinda skip ahead to white day thats where i'll find who i'm looking for so i hope thats okay.

Reina welcomed his confusion but his seemed a little more intense than she had remembered Rai's to be. Look at me, I'm gonna go find Kairos. I need to catch up with him so if you're coming lets go. She gave Kat a smirk and turned back to Galen signalling him with her eyes.

They headed further east from the beach making their way through the town. They passed by the celebrations and Rai ran across Reina's mind but she didn't give iut a second thought. I have to stop in at home first I haven't quite eaten today and iuts already so late. It took a lot longer than she taught to get home. By the time she was in iot was already 1:30 am.

Galen do you want anything? There isn't much but I'm sure i could find you something and if you need to rest for a while there is a room upstairs you can use. She started making some sandwiches with a bread from her cupboard and some peanut butter.

Galen didn't say much. So Reina turned and looked at him " Are you still here?" you can take nap if you wish I'll be ready in about an hour so feel free to rest. lots opf emotions were circulating throufgh Reina. She was feeling so out of control. What could it be. She didn't recognise the emotions. Are they mine she asked. They can't be, they don't feel anything like me. Whats going on?

She stopped buttering the bread. Kairos???
    Last edited by Rein*; 03-26-2009 at 04:38 PM.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Rain created a blood shield to council out most of what happened to him. Rain cackled.
    "You fight good girly...this is what I want you to do," Rain said, "Fight for me please...eh heh."
    Rain was trying to awake from his other self, he wouldn't let him do what he was to do next. Rain could feel what his other self was planning. Rain couldn't let happen and yet.
    "Eh heh,"
    His other self started a to lash at Hana harder this time.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

OOC: Well it is a good thing for Samael that he is sleeping.

Jean rubs his chin as he looks at Miria and thinks. When he speaks, it is much slower then before and he seems to be concentrating "Well sha, we can go walk da' beach an' pier, watch da' sun set, maybe go eat. Sa' up to you." Then he grins widely and goes back to that highly accented and musical flowing language "Laissez les bon temps roulet!" [Let the good times roll!] He winks at Miria, a bright twinkle in his eye before stepping up and hooking an arm lightly around her shoulders, drawing her around the face the water as his other hand makes a broad arch across the coastline.

He does glance over at Ava, wondering why she is so quiet and hoping nothing is bothering her before going back to watching the beach and enjoying having pretty girls around him. With all the crazy women he has run into the last few days, he was starting to get worried about being able to find even one who was sweet and sane. At the moment, it seems that he has found one, and possibly two (if you discount the nude on the beach thing). Now he just had to figure out how to help her enjoy her time so she would see him again. He thought about it while watching the waves roll in, absently keeping his arm around her shoulders.
    "Naughty by nature..."

Closed Thread

Thread Information