AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 39 of 186 FirstFirst ... 29 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 49 89 139 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

God of Destruction Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2011 09:37 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Xanu's face dropped a little as he looked down into his bowl of tea.

"Im sorry.." he said after a moment. He didnt like seeing others upset.

Seeing her smile, he knew it was one meant to hide pain. But he smiled a little to help her out. She had helped him out so much, so maybe he could too.

"Hmm, maybe I could help you with your problem. My problem is several thousands of miles away, so I no longer worry about it." At least until I start seeing reward posters for me he thought sarcastically.

He lit up slightly when he heard her say she was thinking of going to Kapok. She might be willing to be his friend, and he needed all the friends he could get. Especially due to his 'Charm'.

"The university is a really nice place. Id still be living there if it werent for the fire." Which means you wouldnt have gotten to meet this kind, pretty young woman, part of his mind told him. He flushed as he mentally bashed that part in. Now was not a time to let his hormone start getting away with themselves.

A great webcomic!! Full of humor, angst, and occasional fanservice!

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2010 11:12 PM
    Threads

Kat nodded cheerfully.

"That would be great if you could help me. Though I don't know what you could do. My mother is so set on me marrying a rich man, nothing will sway her otherwise. I guess for now all I can do is distance myself."

She got up and washed the teapot as well as the other dishes. Tama sat on her shoulder as she did so, wagging his tail back and fouth and wiggling his ears. She eventually walked back over to where her and Xanu were sitting when

SNAP!!!!!!!!!!!

A muscle in her ankle had started to cramp, causing her to fall over and land right on top of Xanu. Out of sheer shock, she stared right into his eyes, and her cat ears and tail popped out. She was petrified. All Kat could do was stare.

Damnit Kat move! Move!

"I.....uh.....I.....Go....Gomene..." She said as her cheeks turned rosey. She was eventually able to pull away and bowed repeatedly.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean it! It was an accident!!"

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

God of Destruction Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Rich men.. I really hope there arent any posters of me around here... He thought to himself. He had the strange feeling that she would probally marry him off to her.

He thought about what she said and nodded as she got up. It was probally the best decision for now.

Xanu saw her start to fall, and he moved to catch her. Unfortunately, fate wasnt with him, as he moved to slow before she fell on top of him.

Suddenly he was staring into her eyes, feeling his heat up as he got a strange feeling in his chest. His head felt dizzy, and his heart started racing.

They are so beautiful, such a wonderful color... was all he could think of at that moment.

It wasnt until she moved that he saw the new ears and the tail. Whats worse, he thought it made her look even prettier. Why is this happeneing to me?! he shouted in his head.

Sitting back up slightly, knowing his face was afwully red, and wondering if she noticed he was having trouble keeping himself from staring into the beautiful pools of hazel.

"N-No, its m-my fault. I s-should have m-moved faster." he said. After a moment, he said

"The ears and tail look really nice with your eyes and hair." He almost clamped his hands over his mouth as his face turned a good shade of crimson.

(OOC: They look hazel in the pic)

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"eh?" Kat said as she felt her ears on top of her head, and her face became even redder.

"Well, I guess you know my secret now. You can't tell anyone though. I was nearly killed already because of it, and they've brought me nothing but trouble."

She put her index finger to her lips and winked an eye.

"Pretty please?"

At that moment Tama jumped up on her shoulder

"Pretty please nya?" he said while wiggling his ears.

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

After hearing her request, he idly wondered about what could have possibly have wanted to kill her. he even had a stray thought of taking her back to Alkiasa, where the royal guard could help defend her.

The royal fit at my leaving and the happiness of who i brought home would be itneresting...

No, he decided hed stay in Kapok and help her. Hed keep her secret AND help protect her.

"Alright. I'll keep your secret. I swear it on the my... family's ancestors that I will protect you and your secret untill I suffer the worst possible fate." He sighed inwordly. he had almost said I swear on my title as crown prince of Alkiasa. He then gave her a warm smile, and pet Tama as he came over to sit in his lap.

Senior Member Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-23-2009 03:50 PM
    Trust me...You don't even want to know >:3
    Threads

Tahlia watched Arella as she scrunched up her face in concentration. When her eyes opened again she blurted out questions. "Ah um...He says he's a shifter. Should I tell him...that I'm one too? He wants to know...Um...He says something is threatening shifters...And ah...He wants out and wants to know if I will help him get out of here. Tahlia what do I do?"

Tahlia sat on the bed next to Arella. What does he mean? Was it something his shifter did? Why did he want to know if Arella was a shifter? Why did he want out? What was he going to do when he got out? Was there something threatening shifters really? Or was it just something he made up so he could get out?

"I want you to ask him something Arella. Ask him, "If I did know something how could I trust you? What can you do to prove I can?" Then tell him that as of now, there is no possible means of escape." Tahlia hoped that Kairos would recognize the question he'd asked her when she first talked to him. She had no idea how to specify how incredibly dangerous it was to try to leave this place. Tahlia hoped he wouldn't try to get out. She had to stop him if he tried. Tahlia grabbed her cell phone and dialed the buildings phone number. "Hello. I'm a maid here and right now I'm hiding in a closet. I think one of the captives are trying to get out. Please please check, I'm really scared."

Arella sighed and searched for Kairos again. She found his mind directly above her. "Ah um...I-if I did know something um...how can I trust you? What can you...do to prove that I can? And as of now, there is no possible means of escape um...I think I hear someone moving to wards your cell...You don't want to ah... try to leave right now, okay?."

Saying of the Week: "Whoa, it's been upgraded to stank. Just last week it was only stink. Stonk can't be far away!"

Happier than you Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2009 09:35 PM
    Threads

yoru-
    "gargahlalassdsa" she yelled something as the water javeling splashed soaking her wet . "lame *** water splashing child" she turned to see jerico further away . Well I did al I wanted too , she turned around seeing a strange clocked fat man , LOL he's huge , the stange cloacked figure moved towards her long spindly hands reached oh , "ever hear of own person space" she kicked the figure , it went plying for metres and metres , as though almost weightless , it landed undamaged and unphased by her attack she ran up to it kicking it once in the face as it flew up she jumped kicking it in the groin and leaping higher than him her final blow as she flipped kicking him in the head sending him downwards , she floated away leaving the figured behind to recover and do something else , she merely floated through the area looking for something to do , she pulled out her cell phone redialing kats number the phone rang .

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Thank you....Xanu."

Kat watched as Tama purred loudly on his lap. Normally he wasn't so openly affectionate with strangers, let alone talkative. Not many people can handle the fact that Tama can talk. However, she noticed that he did seem to have an attracting ora. It almost seemed like he came from a fairytale, and it would seem more natural if he were sitting in the forest with all the animals.

"Nya, that's the spot. Time to make biscuits nyaaaaaaaawrrrr" Tama said as he started kneading his paws into Xanu's lap.

RING RING RING!!!!!!!!!

"It's Yoru, the landlord." Kat answered the phone.

"Moshi Moshi?"

Happier than you Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yoru -
    "hey hey hey where are you I fell in the river and got pulled downstrea a bit ?"

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Xanu smiled warmly again and placed Tama on his shoulders. He had always been good with cats. Back home in the palace, he had adopted about six or seven of them, and had taken care of them by himself.

His dropped a little, thinking about them, but what choice did he have? it was either stay there in the palace and have to deal with both his mother and father getting progressivly angrier at his attempts to avoid marriage. Or stay here in Kapok, free to do what he wished.

Once again, that voice spoke up fromt he shadows. If you hadnt ran away, you wouldnt have met Kat. He agreed with the voice, but thinking about Kat made him nervous, happy, and confused all at the same time.

He listened with a half ear to Kat answering her phone, then heard another ring. Frowning, he looked around and saw Amy's cell phone on the ground.

"Hello? This is Xanu. Who is it?" He had to put his hand over the recieveing end for a second as Amy sequeled in delight.

"Xanu!! Your alright! I had hoped youd wake up soon!" She said. "Listen, ill have your stuff brought up there later today. The stores fine, so dont worry about working tomorrow!" With that she hung up before Xanu could even say anything.

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Rant View Post
    The heat of Hana's fight started to build up fast as Kevin looked at the other wolves.

"All units, ignore the taken target. Give 'em hell!!! CHARGE!!!!"

Kevin led the offensive as the rest of the vanguard followed. The other opposing wolves made their charge as well. They weren't going to just stand still and get slaughtered without a fight.
    Hana stood back as she looked at the wolf. He came back up to his feet, staring at her with wide eyes. She stood firm, prepared for anything. For whatever reason, she wished she could have helped in some way. But, he hurt her. And, even if he hadn't meant to, he wasn't getting away with it. She'd taken too much and stood back and let it happen. It was about time for her to stick up for herself.

He jumped at her, less fierce this time. Hana let out a shout as she put all her strength into her staff. It emitted a strong white light that fired at him knocking him back. He limped up, faster than she thought he could after a hit like that. He crashed to the ground in front of her, letting out a long sigh. Hana looked down at him for a moment before getting to her knees. She ignored the chaos around her as she looked at him. "I hope you understand that I did what I had to. I know you probably didn't mean to hurt me, but I couldn't let you get away with it. I didn't want to hurt you either."

He looked at her with those same longing eyes that he gave her before. She rested a hand on his head, "You're lonely aren't you?" He nuzzled his head in her hand and looked up at her. She sighed, "I'm sorry this is the way it has to be." Much to her surprise, he struggled to his feet and stared at her even longer. He suddenly let out a long howl, causing Hana to cover her ears. The others landed last blows where they could before taking off into the blackness again. He cast another look at her before limping off himself, leaving a trail of blood behind. Hana watched, trying to decide if she should have finished him off. But, in his condition, she wasn't sure if she had to. He turned around and gave her one last look before disappearing into the dark.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Faded Existence Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:44 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Temperance View Post
    "Reina, will you be okay? I mean, I don't want you to think I'm some kidnapper or something. I just seriously want you safe and find a place to recover or maybe find a friend of mine to help us get to a house so you can recover in a nice bad." Roki felt so caring about her and so happy taking care of someone he knows. He continued to smile and looks at her, "You know you're an awesome person to me, don't ever change mmkay? If you're sad again, remember to call me and I'll be there to cheer you up and bring your spirits" They have reached the other side of the streets and looked around as his eyes changed to red. "Do not fear if any part of my body changes, it's just part of my abilities. As long as you are happy, so am I but right now you look as if you're not which concerned."

I should be fine i just need to find somewhere to meditate, a little sleep would help but i wont do much. I'll still be bambarded by my thoughts so i have to sit and find some focal point to start from. She ignored his changes, she understood what he was and it didn't bother her. actually it made her very happy and that showed a little bit. I hope we get to where we're headed soon.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Assault vanguard, stand down. The enemy is retreating. We must see to it that Hana is safe from any more harm now. Craig, inspect the others for injuries."

Kevin shifted to a human and smiled at Hana with a hefty scratch across his chest. He took a step forward and fell to a knee due to another injury. His hamstring got bitten. He winced a bit and kept on smiling as he bled.

"Don't mind me, Hana...These wounds are nothing...I can take it...I'm strong enough to withstand the pain..."

He kept on panting and eventually slipped under from there.

"BROTHER!!! Hana, put him on my back in a stable position and get on top of him from there. I'm the biggest wolf in the pack as well as the Alpha. Being the biggest wolf, I can take much more of a carrying load. We've got to get Kevin back home. Taking him to a hospital would be bad as they will check his blood for anything malignant. My blood and his are a mix of human and wolf, hence our shifter's abilities. Were they to discover that he is a shifter, he will be investigated and possibly taken away from you by his own platoon. When he comes to, can you tell him exactly how you feel? It might make him feel better and take his mind off of the pain."

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

Jericho had let the car go and the man who was knocked out cold was taken away but now there was something else. He'd set out to find one of the cloaked figures when one of them went shooting off as if on a rocket.

"What in the world?" Jericho asked as he saw it.

There was a young girl that followed it and started a relentless assault before stopping and floating around. She even whipped out a cellphone and started talking!

"Hey you..." Jericho got ready to change forms if needed, "Who are you, and what are you doing here?"
    ~The One and Only~

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kat's ears purked up. "What!?!!?!?!!?! Downstream??!?!?!?! "

Without a moment's notice she jumped up, grabbed Xanu by the hand, and dragged him out the door.

"We've got to find Yoru!"

She ran as fast as she could down the street. She eventually made it to the river, but there was no sign of Yoru. By now, Kat was out of breath, so she feel to her knees and starting panting.

"This river.....is so long....where could she be?"

"Why out of everyone in the world do we have to have such a psycho landlord nya?"

"Tama-chan! don't say things like that! Regardless of how.......um.....eccentric she is, we're getting free rent. So that makes her a very kind person."

She looked at Xanu and let out a big sigh.

"What do we do know?"

0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yoru- OOC hikari is the name of her alternate persona
    "you can call me yoru , and I'm here for some fun " she grinned , something had gone wrong something strange had happened to yoru , she wasn't in control of her persona anymore she had completely become Hikari . a black smoke like tendrils moved around her consumed her , as if she was in a cocoon , soon after she was surrouned in the smoke red light shot through from the centre of it , bowing it apart . She was holding her bow except it looked so much more evil black giant coposite bow . she pointed her bow at him . "And what do you want" .

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Reina, I'm am truly grateful that you said that." He replies as he cautiously heads into an alley where he takes his shortcut home. He has not been in his place for a very long time. Guess it felt like he was truly homesick, he thought while carrying the girl. During the time he walked, he saw two strange figures that were distant to him, he dare came to walk towards them. Who could it be? Only one way to find out. He looks at Reina, "Apparently, there are two people who are doing one of the following, hugging each other or something else in which I do not know." He looks back to see with his vision, "It's Kiyo-chan and Rain! Hey, maybe they would kindly give you a room to recover. If not I'll take you back to my place and I'll take care of you with every inch of strength within my very soul. But let's at least try to ask them, maybe they will say yes or something." After the end of his conversation, it felt as if Kiyoshi was in danger. His face went from happy to sad within a few moments, as if time had stopped just for him to witness the pain, this was not the Rain and Kiyoshi he knew. He didn't know this other side of Rain, nor this other side of Kiyoshi either, one thing's for sure is that he had things to think about from then on...One is to bring Reina to a safe place and the other is to find out what is going on after that chaos effect from within and when meeting up with Reina.

All of this...is just a bit too much for Roki at the moment.
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"EeyyaaaH!!" Xanu shouted out as he was pulled along. For a moment he was startled, but was soon running along with her.

When they stopped, he half listened to Kat and tama exchange words, as he noticed something.

"Uumm... Kat? We're in public and, well...." He was doing best not to glance at her ears and tail, and instead glanced ahead of the bridge.

A plume of smoke obstructed his view, and he winced. Whoever had started the fight on the bridge had probally started a fire to cover his/her escape.

Suddenly, the wind shifted. And he saw, in the distance, two figures.

"Kat! Isnt that her?!" he asked as he pulled his sword out.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Yeah, I know we're in public, and what?"

It took her a moment to realize what Xanu was talking about, and she forgot about the fact that her ears and tale were still present. She blushed with embarrassment as she quickly poofed them away. She looked over a the plume of smoke and destruction to see Yoru and some other figure.

"Aiya!!! That is her!!! What on earth is she doing????"

She looked at Xanu as he pulled out his sword.

"Wha......what are you gonna do with that?"

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

A thin smile crossed his face as he pointed toward the two. With confidence he wasnt sure he felt, he said

"Why, Im going to prevent two shifters from killing themselves, and destroying anything else." He could barely hear some sirens in the distance, and he wondered if it was rioters or the original attacker.

"We cant let this get any more out of control." he smiled, this time wider. "besides, I know how to use one. I was given lessons since i was 7."

With that, he began running across the bridge towards the combatants.

From a near by roof top, a man wearing all black watched in amusement. he idly pushed his thin glasses back up. He held a small black and gold book in his right hand, and smirked as the crown prince of Alkiasa run toward the two shifters.

This was an unusual job that he had taken, but he was being paid a fair amount per week as long as he kept up the search.

But he could the kid was different, and was mostly keeping him safe. There was something that told him, that kept him from snagging the boy and dragging him back to his family.

"Your Lucky kid..." he murmured. "Black Angel Loraigo is keeping watch over you."

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kat could only watch as Xanu ran across the bridge with his sword in hand.

"You know nya, you'd think the guy would be a prince or sometihng. You know, with a sword like that...."

"Hahahaha! Sometimes the things that come out of your mouth Tama-chan!"

a glare from the glasses from the man on the rooftop made Kat wince. She looked up to see the man observing the fight.

"Who's that nya?" Tama said as he climbed up on her head to get a better look.

"I don't know.....but for some reason....I have this strange feeling that he might be here because of Xanu....."

0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hikari-
    "jericho if you wish to fight me I suggest we do it without interuptions" she pointed to xanu who was rushing towards them , she turned to face Xanu pulling her bow back , she shot a purposefully weak shot the ground infront of xanu , the arrow exploded on imapct with the ground , hikari waited to see the result of the explosion .

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(OOC: THIS I CAN RESPOND TOO ^_^)

Reflexes were one of his strong points. In fact, they had to be. Some of the palace's historians had (humorously) written short descriptions of several chases where the prince was forced to run almost all over the palace or inner city to evade the rare girl horde (for some reasons, his charm sometimes worked twice, or even three times as well (or bad in Xanus opinion) as usuall.

So through the years he had learned the life saving skill of evasion. It kept him from getting sent flying.

"Stop! Dont continue this! Theres no need for a fight he shouted as he continued forward, still running, though slower so hed have better chances of evading attacks. "The authorities are on their way, and I dont think any of us want to be here when they arrive!" He realized idly that he had included himself in the group of shifters. Well, some would say I am a shifter, since I can use magic he thought as he kept the sword loosely in his hand.

0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hikari-
    "the only one who'll be here when they arrive is you , in a nice neat pile of assorted chopped peices" she pulled her bow back this time a swarm of black smoke surrounded it , "for your warning these arn't just arrows they are tracking arrows" she let the arrows fly the arrow fired the smoke dissapeared revealing eight shiny arrows , even if he evades then I still have those she stared at the pouch on the side of her dress.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(OOC: Not trying to actually attack, only trying to disable/evade)

Xanu's eyes widened as the arrows sped towards him. He jumped upward and twisted in midair, wincing as one grazed his shoulder.

This girls personality changed, I need to knock her out. he thought as he rolled to avoid being piereced by another one.

An ideal struck him then. He wondered idly if he could actually conciously use it, but it was worth a try.

He no longer focused on the other man, and left enough concentration to make sure Kat was safe. The other portions of his mind were split between evading the arrows and getting closer, but the other half was concentrating on the 'Charm' he had. He hoped that his ideal would work, and it might give him the opening he needed to knock her out.

Closed Thread

Thread Information