AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 86 of 186 FirstFirst ... 36 76 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 96 136 ... LastLast
Results 2,126 to 2,150 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

(ooc everyone: I know this is almost too out of character for Hana but when she's with Jez, her personality changes a bit because she's known Jez all her life. With other people, she's different because she hasn't known them that long. If you noticed this all happened after Kevin left. just a side note...)

A goofy smile once again crossed Hana's face. "Okay, Kevin."

Jez waited till he left the room before scoffing at Hana with a snort, "Oh, give me a break..." Her voice trailed off as she stared at the chicken, running through Kevin's directions in her mind.

"What's that suppose to mean?" Hana crossed her arms, making herself look more like Jez. "That's quite insulting you know, whatever it was."

Jez placed a finger on her chin and tapped lightly as she tried to piece everything together. Once she got it, she grinned happily before answer Hana. "You know very well what it means. That goofy look on your face makes you look sillier the normal, you know that? What's that about, anyway?"

Hana huffed, "I have no idea what you're talking about, thank you very much. Now, are you going to let me help or are you doing this all on your own? You know, Kevin's been giving me lessons so I should at least be able to help."

Mocking Hana, Jez rolled her eyes, "Exactly, you had a chance. I've never cook before so I want to try. So, go away." She waved her hand in an ushering movement towards the living room. "I'm quite fine here by myself. Now, where's that flour...?" She mumble under her breath as she searched around. "Oh, this is impossible."

"It's right here, sis. NOW, are you going to let me help?" Hana held the bag of flour in her hands in a proud fashion. "I'm not going to let you order me around. I'm a big girl."

"Please, you just want to do it to impress Kevin." Jez batted her eyes lashes, Whereas, I just want to try cooking for the first time in my life.She made a grab at the flour. "Hand it over and let me finish."

Hana held onto the flour, "No. Not until you say I can help."

They both held on tightly to the bag of flour, glaring at each other. Hana knew all to well that it was just a competition to prove who was better then the other but she wasn't going to let Jez win. The thought of what it looked like crossed her mind too. If anything, she could imagine it looking like two cats fighting over a mouse, the mouse being the bag of flour. She was so deep in thought contemplating it, that Jez pulled roughly, yanking the flour out of Hana's hands. Hana fell backwards, and landed with a small thud. Some flour escaped and fell like snow on Hana who then growled, "Oh, now I have to clean it."

"Oh, stop being a baby." Jez had turned her attention back to the chicken, ignoring Hana.

Opening her mouth to respond, Hana changed her mind and got to her feet. "Fine, I'm not stooping to your level. I'm going to go change before I clean."

As she left, she heard Jez laugh, "Too late! You're already at my level."

Hana sighed, realizing she had been so childish and felt embarressed. She walked to the bedroom door and knocked, "Um, Kevin, I need to change. There was a bit of an...accident in the kitchen. Can I can grab some clothes real quick?"
    Last edited by Tsukamoto-San; 03-12-2009 at 12:26 PM.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

(OOC: Please ignore anything that sounds off. The same goes for that of the grammatical errors (which I never usually correct anyway). Thank you! I was sort of, all right, no, I was in quite a hurry when writing this. Heh...)

Edit: (OOC: Oh yes, and this is now for Luzifer, Valkarma, and Lady Earth. Heehee But mainly, it is for Luzifer though. Heh...)

Frederick did not even get an opportunity to say anything by the time that the next incident had occurred. Kiyoshi turned almost instantly when she heard the sound of something hitting another object, pulling one of her hands away from Frederick’s face in the process. She had turned around just in time to see a car plummet into the girl that had called Frederick’s name before.

‘Oh, this can’t be good.’ Kiyoshi thought, a panicked herself now.

‘Kiyoshi, you need to do something. Snap out of the shock of it all already!’

Kiyoshi now was not only stunned from what had just happened, but Kyon had showed up again, and not only that, but Kairos was with Star now as she just stood there, one hand still on Frederick’s face as she watched everything play out as if it were some slow motion seen in some kind of a horror film, or at least an action packed one.

‘How irrational can people be?’ She continued to think, her thoughts getting carried away with her, as they usually tended to do, but this time it was worse, much worse. She could not stop, until…

‘Kiyoshi!!!! Do something about it, otherwise, I will!!!!!! Kiyoshi, snap out of it! Right now!’

That she did…

Kiyoshi turned back to Frederick placing on of her hands on his shoulders then. It seemed as if although he claimed that he was nothing, Frederick was most definitely something. That was obvious enough. But, his reaction to the girl behind her, that was odd… So, he might not have loved her, but he did like her a lot, that too was plain to see. Or maybe he did love her…

She really loathed Red Day, and now this had to happen.

There was a girl injured in the middle of the road, by her Shrine of all places, which caused her to be little paranoid. She would have to call an ambulance and they would ask what had happened… She might have to get taken in for questioning, and that was something that she did not want to happen.

But, then again, there was so much that had happened in front of her house within the last few days. Really, Kiyoshi was just either extremely unlucky, or something, or someone, was out to get her. She had no idea what to think, no idea what to do, but suddenly, everything, the haze, the confusion, the paralyzed state of mind and body, it all became clear.

“Frederick.” She said, as she then looked into his eyes. “Go, you need to help her. She obviously came here for a reason, and a reason that had to do with you. You need to go and help her. I will be here if you need anything in regards to the situation. Go. I will call so an ambulance will be sent over, and I will even pay for it if it is needed. Although, my family doesn’t even have that much money, but still… Never mind all of that. Go help her, I will make the phone call, and then…”

She cut herself off; she had no idea what else to say. How was she going to get back up to her Shrine to get the supplies needed for something like that? Her ankle was not in the greatest of conditions.

“You are stronger then you think you are Frederick. You just need to figure out who you are…” She removed her hands from Frederick then and stepped aside, still looking into his eyes as she did so.

“Go to her Frederick. She needs you. I will see what I can do to help in the meantime.”
    Last edited by FaeryTaleAngel; 03-12-2009 at 12:43 PM.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Yeah, come in...You can use the bathroom right quick, just lock the door behind you, okay?"

Kevin had a serious look on his face as hit kept hitting the bag. He was ready to hunt, and ready to kill for his feast.

Just wait, Doc...Just wait...I will get answers out of you.

"Also, didn't I say, "Play nice." to the two of you? I'm talkin to you as well, Jez. Hana can help you but you will be doing the majority of the cooking. Hana will handle the vegetables, agreed?"
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 03-12-2009 at 12:58 PM.

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Oh, I apologize for that. I ignore any questions that asks me about my beliefs." She replied in a snappy tone. My beliefs are my own business, not yours. Miria always got quite defensive about her beliefs. People have always tried to push there own upon her. When they did that, she felt as if she didn't have a mind of her own.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

"Bah. Then what is your point then? Others exist as mirrors to the self, if you will not reflect so that I better realize who I am then why should I follow you? You follow me because you seek in me some new form of yourself and it seems awfully parasitic off you to ask that of me and not grant it in return, and I am loathe to put up with things that do not benefit me." Samael sighed, as he stuck his hands into his pockets, looking around for someone who might be spying on them.

-----

Frederic turned away from the girl, pushing what she said out of his mind almost as soon as it entered. His mind was positively broiling and he need no more advice. This was it, this was going to be the first action of the person he would be. He would do it without the advice of others, without the words of parents, acquaintances, and society to bend him. For to long he had walked, back bent to the world. And it had brought only pain, not just to him, but to Starlight and everyone he knew. They may not yet realize it, the might not even grasp his reasons. But they were gradually growing clearer.

He walked at a measured pace, the twitch gradually leaking out of him as he followed the path Star had taken. He needed to say one last thing, otherwise there would only be a continued bleeding. He would grant to Star the simple bitter kindness she had never granted him.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2011 04:01 PM
    Threads

The closer she got to that light the more nothing mattered. Everything she knew and everyone she loved became forgotten. She halts, mere feet from that bright light. She knew what this was. The thing was that even though she wanted to go within it. There was something else pulling her away from it.

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

Jericho had sat for hours, not looking for Shifters like he was supposed to but taking some 'me time'. He had grown bored of the festival but didn't want to go back to Tommy, Kevin, Hanna, and her sister Jez. Without a better plan though, Roivas would have to drag himself back there.

"Unless..." A smile crept its way across his face, "Unless I find something to occupy my time. Just one more time, one more time being the savior and that’d be the end of it!"

Jericho had given into his wants and acted instantly jumped to his feet and went off towards the richer part of town. Here he might find some poor soul that was worth saving or an evil one worth judging. Someone that would satisfy his craving forever, to be the lone hero! To Roivas's dismay, there was no one here. Everyone was contempt with their lives so he sat with a heavy sigh and his heart pounding hard.

"Until I get what I want...what I need. I can't go back to-” Jericho’s voice trailed off while in his mind the fog that had appeared once before appeared.

Save your tears for the day when the pain is far behind! On your feat, we are soldiers so Jericho, stand or die! The voice was the same as in the university and just like before, Jericho obeyed. With his eyes glazed, the hero walked through the streets without any idea of where he was going but he knew he couldn't stop searching. He didn't even stop to excuse himself after he bumped shoulders with a young woman.

From the Red Day crowd Cortez could see a man sitting under a tree. Her eyes hadn't moved off him since he arrived and now that he was leaving, she would follow.

"Jericho, you fool, you've sealed your fate!" She followed...no...she stalked him like a lioness stalking a gazelle.

She followed the man in white that had cost her her body with intent to kill. However, the more she followed him, the more she realized that he was not doing well. Somehow, Cortez could see more with her new right eye than the heat of Jericho's body. This eye seemed to peer into the soul of this man.

"Jericho's soul, hehe right...I can't see a Shifter's soul seeing as they have nothing of the sort but..." Cortez held her real arm to that eye and felt its shape. Always collecting data, always sending codes to her new brain, always working to give her the edge on life. Was it she who lacked the soul?

Then something caught Cortez's attention. It was Jericho and he was in front of her! He was so close that she had no time to react, not even her new speed of her arm could have pulled her concealed pistol to shoot him. Although what happened next stunned her. Her enemy, her nemesis merely tapped her shoulder with his, it seemed almost accidental, and he kept going.

Stunned, she stood there in silence for a second before drawing her pistol and taking perfect aim. Cortez waited for Jericho to turn around and say something like, "Pray for salvation!" or something but he didn't, he just walked, almost stumbled, onward. Was he drunk or- No, the Major could 'see' into his mind. Something was wrong with him and she needed to find out what before she killed him.
    Last edited by RayCaptain; 03-12-2009 at 05:21 PM.
    ~The One and Only~

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Light Buster View Post
    Anthony was getting tired. All this running and talking took a lot of energy out of him. He decided to get some sleep after he answered Rain's question. "Well, "Anthony said. "I play RPG games, tactical RPGs, strategy games, and first-person shooters." Anthony yawned as he answered Rain's question. "I better get some sleep we been up all night, do you know where I can sleep?" Anthony yawned again.
    "It's just upstairs," Rain said, "I'll take you."
    Rain was feeling exhausted he wondered if the day had taken it's toll on him and it was finally affecting him. Rain's eye felt heavy and without even getting up Rain passed out on the house's floor.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hana tiptoed quietly into the room and began to grab her clothes. She paused as she watched Kevin a moment. He seemed so focused and so determined that she sort of envied him. She wished that she could have that will to do what she wanted.

Walking into the bathroom, she changed quickly and splashed some water on her hair to get out the flour. After she rinsed off, she quietly left left the room and walked back into the kitchen. "Okay, time to cook some vegetables." She marched around the kitchen while she cooked and tuned out everything else in the kitchen, including Jez. She smiled as she finished and began wiping up the kitchen.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

Kiyoshi watched as Frederick turned away from her and walked towards where the accident had taken place.

She was kind of angry because of the way he instantly reacted, and turned away from her, it made her feel like he was not even listening to her, also, that he could care less then to listen to her. That was like a slap in the face, but she chose to ignore it.

‘Great…’ She thought to herself. ‘Teh, whatever, I don’t care.’

Then Kiyoshi sat down on the stone-steps that led up to the second story of the apartment complex, before taking out her cell phone and dialing the emergency number (you should all know what number that is, if not, you should be utterly ashamed of yourselves. Heehee). As the phone on the other end had started to ring, she awaited for somebody to pick up. But, her thoughts had gotten away with her again.

A thought ran through her mind then, and she sat up and observed the accident scene more thoroughly then.

‘Is Frederick going to help her, or is he planning on doing something else?’ Kiyoshi stood up then, only to have to steady and right herself again.

The police had answered then, of course, answering when she could have fallen down again, and down a flight of stairs nonetheless. "Yes, there was an accident and someone was hit. We are going to probably need an ambulance and some medical attention." Kiyoshi paused then, and then a dull expression flooded her features. "Yes, in front of the Nakamura residence. Yes, mmhmm... All right, thank you officer. Goodbye." Then she hung up, putting her cell phone away again.

"You have got to be kidding me." She muttered under her breath a little frustrated, but she worked on letting that go as well.

She cursed under her breath because of her ankle. Kiyoshi slowly made her way to the bottom of the stairs, and then she sat on the bottom stair. There really was not much that she could do. She fault pathetic, and useless.

‘Bloody hell… What if something happens?’ She thought to herself.

‘We will just have to take everything as it comes Kiyo-Chan. You do not need your martial arts to help anyone.’

‘I know Kyon… Thank you…’ Kiyoshi sighed then. ‘You’re welcome…’

She continued to watch everything as it happened. She wondered what Kairos was going to do. She wondered if the girl was going to be all right, the girl did, after all get pulverized by a speeding car. At least it was not a semi, for she would most likely be dead, and that definitely would not be a good thing. Most of all though, she was wondering what Frederick was going to do. He had seemed like a nice enough a guy, although some what confused, he did seem nice.

Something about it all though, just felt…off.

Kiyoshi just hoped that nothing to severe would happen, nor anything else extraordinary or insane like had happened the past few days that she had endured. There was not really anything at all she would be able to do if something did happen, except for think. It was a good thing that she was good and well capable of doing such a simple task. But was that even all that simple? To think was indeed simple, but not when it came to…

Kiyoshi sighed again.

“What am I going to do?” She looked down then, running her fingers through her hair slowly, before looking back up at the scene again.
    Last edited by FaeryTaleAngel; 03-12-2009 at 08:57 PM.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kevin finally stopped and decided to take a shower...As he ran the water and stepped in, he began wondering...

I wonder which would smell worse? A sweaty man or a wet dog?

He really needed more soap as his last bar is almost gone. He lathered his hair up with nice-smelling shampoo and conditioner, washing it all out after. He wanted to look really good and smell good also. That part of being a man after all.

With a towel on his head, Kevin put shorts on and walked into the kitchen, shirtless.

"It's good to know you two are playing nice. I will be waiting for dinner."

He went back into his bedroom and laid back.
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 03-12-2009 at 09:57 PM.

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Miria looked away with such a serious expression upon her face.

"My beliefs aren't really that important to talk about. I feel that if people push there beliefs on me, I feel that I would lose a piece of myself." Then, she looked off into the distance, remembering a part of her past that was that way.

"If you must know, I don't really believe there is such thing as a "god". I guess that's the general idea that you should know."

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"...Well, that would be fascinating if I had asked about theology... but I didn't." He sighed, growing bored, "You are a coward of the worst sort. Fearing to have your beliefs challenged you pull away from arguments about them. You sit the, quivering, afraid to lose a piece of yourself to the melee of debate and argument. But such fears are lies and falsehoods. You can not loose anything in argument. If your beliefs are pushed aside because of the others charisma rather than their verisimilitude then you didn't have those beliefs in the first place, they were toys of a child. If they show you wisdom, or at least a new wisdom, then you will have gained a new facet to your reality. If they offer you nothing, then you can chalk them up a fool and need not waste your time with them further. Besides, we all change as we grow, our minds bend to new truths and break free from old ones, ever growing closer to the Truth. You loose a piece of yourself every time you go to the convenience store, and gain a piece in the same motion. Perhaps you end up the worse for the trade but that is not the worst that could happen. The worst that could happen is to pull away from thought and from conflict, to hid yourself away from the Truth, to stagnate. For that is the death that lasts a lifetime. Every second that ticks upon the clock is another second wasted. What will you gain from such a second spent? Friends? Joy? Good memories? What are these frail things? What are these but frail visions? They all pale before the eternal 'I'. The subject that stretches. The subject that bears autonomy. That restricts itself and forces itself into new change! Into new growth! This life is but a lens. Some may look at it for itself. Shimmmering and beautiful. But they are but getting the smallest part of it. It is those that look past it, look through it, who truly see the world!"

-------

Frederic knelled next to Star, his face expressionless, his mind dead inside his skull. He held back the blood from her wounds with his hands. His eyes unbothered or at least seeming that way. The stress from earlier had already fried his mind into numbness.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2011 04:01 PM
    Threads

With a big flash like that of lightning the light had vanished. Yet all around her everything was dark. She was not bothered by this, but something did scare her. Something she'd been afraid of...somoene whom she loved but hurt...Who was it?

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hana was too intent on cleaning up the flour Jez left behind to notice Kevin. She heard Jez mutter but she ignored it completely. She was cooking and she was going to get it right.

When she finally finished, she turned to Jez, whi had been watching her scrub furiously. "Weren't you going to ask if I needed help?"

"Nah, you looked really determined to get that floor clean. I didn't want to bother you." Jez shrugged. "Well, the chicken is done, and apparently so are the vegetables. I mean, I only guess because you were cleaning so much."

Hana decided to ignore her sister's remark. She wasn't going to get into another arguement and possibly ruin her clean floor once again. "Great, I'll go get Kevin." She walked with a slight skip to the bedroom doorway and stuck her head around the corner. "I'm proud to announce that what we call 'dinner' is done. Now, if it's any good or not depends on how you like it. That or if you wind up in the hospital. But, let's not think about that." She smiled, waiting anxiously to see what he had to say about it all.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2010 11:12 PM
    Threads

“I was actually apprenticed under some of the master potters in Japan for a while. I lived over there from the age of twelve to about a year ago. Heh…”

Kat still held the tea bowl in her hands, but the slowly started to tremble, and her eyes glazed over slightly.

(note: This is a flash back in case you get confused!)

"Neh!!! Otoo-san!! Look look!!! I did it!!! I made a teabowl!!!"

" Wonderful!!! You'll be a true Yakimonoshi yet my little K-chan!"

"Do you think I'll ever be as good as you?"

"Of course! Maybe even better!!"

Kat looked into her father's eyes and shot a huge warm smile his way as she sat at the potter's wheel. He then returned the smile as he put his hand on her head.

"You will be a great potter yet........"

Kat dropped the tea bowl and it smashed into pieces on the ground. Her hands were trembling much more now and a single tear fell from her eye. She then looked at everyone, feeling slightly embarrassed.

"Um....Excuse me for a moment. I have to go."

She ran off down the endless row of booths and made her way through the crowd of people until she came across an open area of beach front. She plopped her but in the sand and placed her head on her knees.

"You really gotta stop having nervous breakdowns in public like that."

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Miria looked away and hesitated by Samael's words. She was too stunned to respond and merely stared at the ground as leaves were sweeping by her from the breeze. Although, she was quite impressed by his words, no one had actually shed so much light upon this subject with her.

"Wow....it seems we live in a dark depressing world when you put things that way. However, life really as grand as it seems." Miria smelled the breeze that had flown right passed her, filling her lungs with oxygen.

"But see, everyone views the world differently. That could be one way you see it as but everyone is different, not one is the same."

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: You might want to change the subject... Samael won't stop talking of his own volition. Though if you do he will hate you soooo... good luck with that

"I don't understand? How can a philosophy of intellectual growth be depressing? How can it be sorrowful to grow as a person and perfect one's self? To be moral not for the pleasure morality brings, or for the rewards, or lack of punishment, but because it is duty? I cannot grasp how one could find such a belief depressing!"

He sighed, "But the point is taken that mankind cannot all think like myself. After all, I cannot even provide proof that anyone other than myself is even sentient, let alone that their qualia is similar to mine own. Their phenomena could be wholly different from mine, and even mine may have no noumenon to which they relate, or if they do, extrapolate to such a degree as to destroy all connection between my perception and reality. While, I cannot deny this possibility it remains a poor basis of action. It becomes an infinite ignorance, which in turn negates action. so we must set aside this, and assume that while there is no noumena to my knowledge, the phenomena is important of itself. And it also seems workable to believe that my understanding of the phenomena translates to the people-objects that populate it. They may not possess intellect, but at the very least they behave as though they do... though... I hesitate to assign such fools and idiots something so high as even the facsimile of intellect. Regardless, we are thus left at a problem, I cannot translate my ideas to a person-object such as you, if indeed you are a person-object. If you are a person-subject, then to some degree I can, however, you have no reason to believe what I say is true since i myself might be a person-object. Further, even if I were to assume you were a person-subject, that does not mean we speak in a similar language of meanings. Nothing has evidence of itself. Save for the fact I exist and that I am a person-subject. This is a fact of logic. Therefore, the chance that me and you are similar, purely on an ontological basis seems slim. You have no proof of your own existance, even if you exist you might be of a different untranslatable nature from me, and even if you are not there is no evidence we share a common dialect, and even if we do you might find yourself ill disposed to my ideas. However, the last point does not negate the value in the exchange. Merely the fact that no one changes their opinion as a result of the argument does not reduce the validity of the argument. Arguments are good for the person who participates in it by its nature. See? That wasn't so difficult, now was it, woman?"

-------

Frederic didn't say anything and remained silent, he didn't want to be misinterpreted. He had something very specific to say, and while he could not leave her to die, he feared that if he made any sudden movements against or for Starlight's benefit then she and everyone around her would misconstrue the nuance of what he was attempting to convey.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kevin got up and sat in the kitchen. He didn't bother to put on a shirt as he was drying off. That and it was his house.with Hana and Jez living with him. He took a bite of the chicken and vegetables and said, "Ladies, you did good. Jez, you used the right amount of Cajun seasoning and Paprika. It seems you knew my weakness for spicy stuff. I also have to thank you, Hana for the vegetables. I don't care about who's better than who, so long as you take turns cooking or at least cooperate without creating a mess."

Kevin smiled and kept on eating, taking a drink of soda in the process.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Kairos watched Frederic and found something weird about him. He was too silent for someone in such a predicament. Kairos wasn’t sure about him. The guys face seemed so blank as helped Star. Was he helping? The most he was doing was holding back the blood. But it was something. Kairos took a step back so that he could do it better. He was doing more to help then he was. Then he just watched. Blood was on his hands as well. Shock was begging to settle in. Like a parasite it seemed to slowly bore its way into his mind. Any of the earlier care was fading. He shook in fear. It would be his fault if she died here. He brought her here and he was the one that told her everything would be fine. It would be on his hands that she died.
    As the thoughts panicked him it didn’t take long for fear to grip him. Without even thinking he ran. Tears began to flow down his face as he realised the horror that this was his fault. So he just ran trying to avoid people and his breathing began to get out of pace and jerky. He kept running but then had to stop. He slumped against a wall. He was breathing irregular and heavy. He had to calm down or suffer a panic attack. He clutched at his heart with pain. He wasn’t sure where he was. He just slid down the wall and sat on the ground. He looked at his hands and the blood that covered them. He tried to wipe it off and couldn’t. He began to panic more and slowly began to curl up into ball.
    If she died it would be his fault. All his. If he hadn’t been so reckless as to bring her here she wouldn’t have been hit. He couldn’t do anything right. He was a fool to think otherwise. The only thing he was good for was bring trouble. He cried as he sat there curled up. His body began to shift back to normal and for once he was happy to see the blackness.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jez stuck out her tongue at Hana who rolled her eyes. "Well, I guess this time we didn't succeed to well. We did have a little fight and there was a little bit of flour that got on the floor. But, it's been cleaned up and the floor is spotless. So, don't worry about it." Hana smiled hoping that he wouldn't get too upset. "I'm glad you like the vegetables, though. They may not be much but they're not the easiest things to cook."

Chewing, Jez looked at Hana, "How do you expect to be a good wife one day if you can't cook?"

"Jez!" Hana's face turned red again. She felt something on her head and when she touched the top, she felt the ears. "Thanks a lot. That hasn't happened in a while." Sarcasim dripped from her words.

"Oh, it's been a while since I could tease you." Jez smiled, laughing at her sisters embarressment. "So, Kevin, what's the plans? And where's Carlos? I kinda miss him." She smiled slyly as she took another bite.

Hana tried to smooth down her ears. She was a little angry that they showed up again but it wasn't entirely Jez' fault. She had already been blushing at the sight of a shirtless Kevin but wouldn't admit that to anyone even if her life depended on it. "Yeah, what's going on?"
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"You do provide a good point, Jez. He's probably still searching for some stray animals. I like that. He's got determination. Anyway, today's White Day. I had the perfect plans, Hana. We're going to an amusement park since I want to get my mind off of everything still. Jez, when Carlos comes back, would you like to go with him?"

Kevin tried that as a "Give time to himself with Hana alone and prevent any fighting between the sisters" tactic as he finished eating.

"Lastly, Jez, even though you are just kidding about it, I love Hana's cooking. Your cooking isn't bad either. In fact, I will train you some more on how to cook. Hana will be participating too since she isn't perfect either."

"Hey, boss...I'm back..."

Carlos stepped through the door with his hair cut pretty badly. He was slightly irritated due to it as he stepped through into the kitchen.

Kevin simply looked at Carlos and his eyes widened at the sight of what happened to him. He felt a strong need to laugh coming on but held it in with some deep breaths and asked, "Damn, what happened with you? Did some little kid give you a bad cut?"

Carlos, got a little angry and said, "Some old broad did this to me. Blind piece of crap!"

He calmed down a bit and said, "I overheard that you and Hana are going to an amusement park today for White Day and you want me to come with Jez as well, right? I can do that BUT, we have to do something about this hair first."

"You're right. We better get started now if we want to make it there. To the bathroom, everyone!"

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Quote Originally Posted by FallenBabyDoll View Post
    "It's just upstairs," Rain said, "I'll take you."
    Rain was feeling exhausted he wondered if the day had taken it's toll on him and it was finally affecting him. Rain's eye felt heavy and without even getting up Rain passed out on the house's floor.
    Anthony saw Rain fall to the ground. Anthony got up and shook his body a bit. It seems that Rain passed out. What should he do? Should he just leave him there or carry him to bed?
    Even he's tired.
    You better get some sleep too.
    I know....
    Anthony picked up Rain's body and began to carry him upstairs. It seems that he'll have to guide himself to bed. Every step his eyes began to go blurry on him. Opening and closing every door, he eventually found the bedroom. Anthony placed Rain onto a chair he found in the room. He then took off his sweater due to how long he was in to and and placed it on a hanger he saw in the room. Then he allowed his body to fall onto the bed. It didn't take long for him to fall asleep as fast as Rain did.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

There was a slight red hue to Jez' cheeks as Kevin asked if she wanted to go to the amusement park with Carlos. She cleared her throat and leaned on the table. "Sure, I'll go with him. It'll be fun I guess."

Hana was tempted to tease Jez back but decided it would mean. "That does sound like fun. I love amusement parks!" Hana went into a spew about how much she loved them when Carlos entered. She forced herself to stiffle back a laugh, knowing it would probably really hurt his feelings. "It does look...different?"

Jez stared at him a moment without saying a word. "I think Kevin and Carlos are right. We need to fix it." She got to her feet and began to drag Carlos towards the bathroom. She paused as she looked back, "Aren't you two coming? We'll need all the help we can get."

Exchanging glances with Kevin, Hana got to her feet, "Sure, we'll help. I'm sure everyone would help me if something like that happened. Right, Kevin?" She stuck out a hand, waiting for him to take it.
    Last edited by Tsukamoto-San; 03-13-2009 at 11:09 AM.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OCC: Lightbuster just going to make time go by if ya know what I mean. We don't need 5 post of them sleeping now do we.

Rain had the obvious abstract dreams. Shadow people, bright red walls that were mad out of non solid substances. Strange voices and awkward noises. Hands reaching for him and a justification of pain inside the mind.
    You have to be careful Rain.
    You have to kill.
    Rain you cannot change on me.

These words had a strange justification to them. Rain's felt like it was on fire. Only to open his eyes and realize it was just the sun rising on his face. He realized he was in a chair. Rain's eyes narrowed a bit. He was placed on a chair. He saw Anthony on the bed, still asleep. Rain wondered what Anthony dreamt about. But Rain kept quiet and just continued to sit on the chair. Then Rain finally got up and decided to make his way downstairs to read from his book collection downstairs.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Closed Thread

Thread Information