AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 163 of 186 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 173 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,075 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Sorry about that. I had to edit. I didn't notice Change of Colour came in. My bad! ^^

I am so not cut out for combat! Oh well, may as well get use to it. Miria ran towards Carlos' side after Kevin had yelled at her. She checked his wounds quickly and dragged Carlos to the side lines to fully recover him. As she was dragging Carlos, a wolf came to her side and sniffed Carlos. Is it a shifter? The wolf brought Carlos to safer place. As she was healing him, she heard voices coming from random places. Must concentrate.... Miria focused and when she felt that she had gotten close to her limit of healing Carlos, she sighed and wiped her forehead. Miria looked at the wolf, and smiled at it.

"I wonder where you came from but thank you." Miria looked at Carlos and patted his shoulder.

"Your alright. I healed your wounds but you have to take it easy." Miria assured Carlos and stood up to sense everyone's presence. Jean.... She felt something was wrong for that moment but the voices were becoming a nuissance. Miria looked towards the far side of the zoo and clenched her fist. This presence is strange....
    Last edited by Infinita; 07-30-2009 at 05:59 PM.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Miria, use this. It should cool you down and hydrate you."

Carlos held his hand out and formed a block of ice for Miria to suckle on. Hydration is a must in battle and Carlos thought that's what Miria needed. Kevin and Craig with whale clamping down on hindquarters, ran to a tiki torch and ignited their powerful body to bring out the best in the watchdog of Hades.

"You look like you need a little fire in your life. In that case, let me turn up the heat for you!"

The Cerberus ran back to the original fight, ramming another Orca. This was an epic fight for Kevin and Craig...One they would celebrate if they won.

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Miria looked at Carlos and took the ice.

"This is going to cool down my core temperature. You know that right?" Miria took the block of ice and ate it. BBBBRRRR! That's cold.

"Thank you Carlos. I have a feeling Jean might need help. I'll go over there and then if I feel something is wrong, I will be back here in a heartbeat." She smiled at him and then knelt in front of the wolf.

"Thank you." Miria looked into the wolf's eyes and sensed the girl's presence.

"Good girl, Willow." She patted her head and ran towards Jean's location. I hope he's alright, please let him be fine.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Senior Member Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 07:08 AM
    In some hole, somewhere, that I just happen to crawl out of.
    Threads

OOC: Rein* Sorry about makin’ ya’ wait, and this is for your last three posts. Again, I’m sorry about makin’ ya’ wait.

OOC: It was sort of god modding some [the last few posts], so Galen just did what he normally would of done.

Reina sighed at looked at Galen. He felt bad because she didn’t have time to take anything in. He felt like she was an innocent soul missin’ out on something big, or at least on burdened by something like it. “Its okay I’m kinda lucky to still have you around if you weren't with me i'd be all alone and who knows what would have happened then.” He smiled a little, but somethin’ inside him pulled his thoughts somewhere else. Something was botherin' him, and it could have been Reina’s sadness. She seemed sad. Or hurt. Galen wasn’t sure which.

Reina looked at Galen a slinked back into the bench. She looked like somthin’ was botherin’ her. “I'm sorry I'm not sure if you're used to this yet.” Galen continued lookin’ at Reina, not knowing exactly what to expect. Her appearance changed, but he didn’t seem to mind. He was use to thinking himself insane by then. So he really didn’t mind that his mind was obsessively playin’ tricks on him. He just continued sittin’ on the bench, but decided to look out in front of him instead.

Next thing Galen knew, Reina looked like she was spacing out, and then she was catching her breath and she swooned a little and leaned up against him. “Uh…” He blushed a little. “Reina? A...are you okay?” She was staring at him intently before she finally said something out loud. “What do I do about that?” He just looked back. “Uh, what? Do about what?” She just kind continued with it from there. “I know him at all and none of it makes any sense to me right now. i do remember though that th efirst time i came in contact with him he reduced my powers some how. so how do even attempt to help....”

“Reina?” Galen moved her off of him some so he could get a better look at her then. He looked down into her eyes and tried to steady her a bit. “What are you talkin' about? I can help ya’ if ya’ want me to. I just need to know what I can do. Are ya’ okay? I can help if you’ll let me. Ya’ look like you just saw a ghost or something.” He brushed some of the hair away from her face. “I have a bad feeling about Madison though, and I don’t like the Samael kid much. But I keep on feelin' like I need to go over there. But that is the least of my worries. I want to help ya’. If you’ll let me.”

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC normally I'd do this through PMs, but with so many people having different things happening I thought there would be too high a chance for confusion if I didn't post in the thread. As always in your own posts feel free to flesh out and detail what I mention here).

Oneo shoots the Orca chasing the fiery Cerebus, she connects, but only in the tail, still that's got to affect it.

The Orca and Cerebus than start attempting to savage each other. The Orca gripping the Cerebus's hindquarters while thrashing, Cerebus uses its heads to rip out hunks of flesh from the Orca. The air is filled with the smell of burning whale flesh and the sound of Cerebus's hip shattering.

Elsewhere the ice stabbed and bullet ridden Orca, despite its wounds, appears to have chosen to circle arround and return to help its pod. Oneo is totally oblivious to its approach from behind the Koala habitat, but Stephan alerts her with a squeak a fraction of a second before it fills its mouth with the feathers of her wings, biting, crushing and tossing her to the ground, the warning helped a little.

(For other players. Carlos, while still carrying some damage, is able to fight again due to the healing and getting a chance to rest, though he's back a ways with Willow on the other side of a fence. So he can only see the higher up wounded Orca that attacked Oneo, unless he charges forward. Miria could still do some healing towards whoever she dares get to. Jean is pretty unsteady, but he could try shooting if he'd like. Oneo is hurt, still able to attack but not very well, she could try and heal as well. Stephan carries the weakness from his earlier healing efforts. Kevin is badly wounded but his "fight better while wounded" thing lets him keep going despite once again getting close to death, though so is the Orca biting him. Anthony is pretty healthy and could attack either of the Orcas. Same goes for momo, ted, and Willow. Ok, I think that covers it. Again people have until tomorrow night to get what they want to do posted. Of course you can add detail, do little things, or speak to people and such to make more than one post.)
    Last edited by sunnyside; 07-30-2009 at 09:52 PM.

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

(OOC: Valkarma).

Kairos sort of smiled.

"The Uni? I use to go there." He said.

Aamira nodded, blushing slightly.

“Oh? Then why did you stop going to the University?”

"I've got no problem with hanging with you." He laughed slightly, "It isn't the first time I've walked with someone I've never met or learned to trust. Why break the pattern now eh?"

“I-I guess so.” She responded, a little hesitant.

Aamira was not use to complete strangers being too friendly. Friends yes, but strangers no, especially when one hardly knew the other.

Walking with them, she presumed was okay, but trusting them? She was not too fond of that idea. At least until she was given a just reason or logical explanation as into why she would trust them.

‘Patterns are meant to be broken…’ As soon as the thought went through Aamira’s mind, she winced slightly, changing her sudden disposition and demeanor quickly afterwards so Kairos would not have noticed that she had had the reaction.

‘I thought I told you to leave me alone!’

‘Ha! Well, I do not do as most people wish of me to do. My dear Aamira, you are stuck with me, and that is just something that you are going to have to get use to, love.’

‘We will see about that.’

‘Oh? Stubborn are we? Well, we will see about that as well.’

‘Heh…’ Aamira snickered mentally, ‘I do not break so easily.’

‘We will see Aamira, we shall see.’

Kairos just smiled and turned his attention back to Aamira.

"You don't have to treat me to anything. I'll be fine. If you need to get to the Uni I'll go with you. No point is wasting time is there?"

“Well thank you then, I guess.” Aamira smiled up at Kairos.

“Yes, there is not point in wasting any time. I just… I do not want to go back to the university right now. Sometimes I would rather get chased by a pack of rapid wilder beasts then have to face the wrath that Elina can bestow.” She laughed a little.

“But… If you would like to go to the University, I guess we can.”

‘Although I am not too fond of that idea.’ She thought to herself.

‘Go to the park Aamira.’

‘No!’

‘You will break, I promise you this.’

Aamira looked down slightly, sort of dredging along. But when she looked up at Kairos, she was smiling again. She was not going to let a few minor mental disputes and a few bad dreams ruin anybody else’s day.

“All right, let us go then.”

At that, she took Kairos by the hand and started along her way to the University, trying to block out any mental voice that may break her conscious again.

She never thought one should be frightened of their own conscious. But alas, Aamira was. Her conscious seemed to want the things that Aamira had dreamt about to happen. Aamira did not want that, not at all, and she was going to try everything in her power to prevent anything like that from happening.

She was going to have to get rid of her conscious…or whatever it was that resided within her. She just knew that it was not right. She could feel it.

Aamira was going to change things, even if it was only her own destiny that fate had cruelly spun out for her. She was not sure how, but she would find a way.

The obstacles though…the obstacles would be great ones.

That did not bother Aamira though. For she had solved the Sphinx’s riddles long before Oedipus or any of the frail gods had. So what would make this any different?

Dream vs Reality

Reality vs Truth

Truth vs Lie

Lie vs The Inevitable

Somehow... She would find a way.

Even if it meant the ultimate sacrifice—life.

(OOC: I was going to respond with Kiyoshi as well, but this was long enough as it was. So I will post Kiyoshi’s response after a double-post will not be ensued. Heh)

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

(OOC-Switching into first-person mode)

As I watched the girl that had followed when I had dragged the man away from the heat of the fight, she leaned foward and healed the man as much as she could. I could feel the healing energy rushing from her into him. They seemed to know each other, using each others names informally.

As the girl turned to go back to the fight, she looked into my eyes and said "Thank you, Willow" which suprised me. How did she know my name? I watched her run and as I did, I saw an Orca bite a pair of wings attatched to a girl and swing her around wildly and the beast half took control again.

I sprinted across the zoo, all the way to the other side in long, elegant sprints, and bit into the neck of the Orca, trying to get it to let go of the girl.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"After him! Don't let him-" He was stopped in the middle of his sentence by what? Zephyr flickered a small metal ball inside his eye. It was to temporary slow down their work. He had no other choice but to remember where he was. Zephyr needed some "metal supplies" at his house and protect himself from the attacks. Sooner or later he'll have to face them. He barely remembers the house, however, he does know where to go. He then outruns the officers and heads toward the bushes nearby to his so-called "house". The police shouted from afar, indicating that they lost him. Zephyr looks at the side and notices it wasn't his house, "That's right, I didn't have these plants by my front yard" He puts his head up and checks the surroundings to make sure it was quiet and clear.
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

Copy-Stephen continued to survey the scene below them. Oneo was an excellent shot, successfully hitting one orca and going for the next. Kevin was putting up quite a fierce fight and Carlos was being healed by the new shifter.

The other Stephen copies seemed to be becoming more and more obsolete in battle. Thinking he might disperse them and conserve his energy some more, he noticed an orca leaving the fray. It seemed suspicious to Stephen. He followed its movements with difficulty (it was surprisingly fast for a mass of blubber!). It doubled around them and stopped by the koala habitat, poised for attack. Stephen tried desperately to warn Oneo of the impending danger behind her but, being unable to talk, all that came out was a squeak that was very non-feline in sound.

Oneo turned around just in time to see the creature close its jaws around one of her wings. In a flurry of cries and feathers, Oneo was pulled around like a rag doll and tossed unceremoniously on the ground. She was a crumpled heap of wounded bird, though it was better than what would have happened had Stephen not given her that half-second to react. The orca had been aiming for her neck.

Stephen barely had time to register what had happened, feeling fear creeping into his chest, when the strange new shifter darted forward like a bullet and charged the offending orca. It sank its teeth into the creatures neck, splattering blood everywhere. Stephen-cat moved to the side to avoid being hit. Then he decided to help, lowering his body to the ground and pouncing on the injured and flailing orca. He dug his claws into its tough, moist skin to keep from being thrown off and bit at its fin. This orca was already obviously badly injured, and he hoped that it wouldn't take much for it to be taken down finally. His combat skills were all but non-existent, he knew this, and he really didn't want to die. He had survived reviving Tara; he would survive this too.
    Last edited by Capernicus; 07-31-2009 at 02:34 AM.

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Willow's the name of that wolf? Well, it's not like I can do much anyway. I should thank her anyway. I'm sure Kevin will be intrigued but right now, it looks like Kevin and Craig are in pain.

Taking out the M1 Carbine, Carlos headed to the roof of the exhibit and aimed for the eye of the orca biting into the burning beast.

God, guide my bullets now. Give these whales a taste of holy justice!"

Carlos fired his first of eight bullets in the clip, hoping for the hit. At the same time, the Cerberus felt his bones shatter. His hip broke but stopping him was still not going to be easy.

"Well done to have placed a break on me. I consider you a worthy opponent. Unfortunately, I will end this!"

The Cerberus latched on more to throw the orca off of him. At the same time, fire was now hitting the open wounds as the orca loosened it's grip on his hip from the pain.

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

(OOC: sunnyside).

Kiyoshi watched Anton like a hawk. There was no way she was going to let him get away with anything, let alone, with hurting the girl…again.

At first, Anton seemed flustered, but then as if nothing had happened, that emotion, or his demeanor, had switched almost instantly. Anton just stood there for a few moments with his eyes closed. It was as if he was trying to pull himself together.

Upon opening his eyes, Anton knelt down to be more eye level with the girl.

“I'll say it again for your benefit. This was a necessary experiment to see if we had a way to protect some against the elimination of all shifters—maybe in the world, and almost certainly on this island. I'm sorry you had to be involved. But we didn't have any other options, except perhaps to do it to someone else.

You weren't meant to even know it happened, or feel any discomfort, and I believe it worked. You'll make a full recovery back to yourself.

I do apologies. To make it up to you, we could let you keep your abilities when it happens. Here is my card.”

Anton held out another card, but to the girl this time instead of Kiyoshi, but she did not move out from behind Kiyoshi, nor did she say a word.

Kiyoshi narrowed her eyes as she continued to watch Anton.

What was he doing?

What was he even trying?

Obviously the girl was frightened, and if not, her trust for the man in front of the both of them was thin—just like Kiyoshi’s.

At that point though, Kiyoshi was not even sure she trusted Anton at all. Ever since she heard and almost saw what the little girl had been through, her trust for him had long since diminished.

He could just as easily betray her.

After a few moments though, Anton just placed the card on the ground in front of the two of them—a simple task.

“Well. You can find me at the University. I apologize again. In order to help you later, we should keep this between ourselves.” Anton then made brief eye contact with Kiyoshi before looking back at the girl, as he stood up once more.

This was to make it clear that neither of them said anything, and in fact, kept it between the lot of them.

“As the experiment has been done we won't have to do anything like this to anyone ever again. And certainly I only have good will towards you at this point. Again, I am sorry.”

Kiyoshi was furious with Anton. Did he really think that it was that simple? After everything that had just happened?

‘You have got to be kidding me.’ She thought.

But… At least the girl’s hysterics had calmed down to just minor crying.

Kiyoshi felt for her as she looked down upon her again.

She looked back up at Anton and her face was emotionless.

“Well thank you for all that you’ve done.” Kiyoshi said with distaste, taking the little girl by the hand and moving her in front of her so that way nobody could touch her without going through her defenses.

Once at the door, Kiyoshi stopped, not looking back at Anton.

“I am sure that we will be seeing each other soon.” She spoke with clear venom in her voice, but she quickly disregarded it, not caring much.

She loathed the idea of seeing him again.

At that, Kiyoshi kicked down the door again before gently taking the girl’s hand, and making her way out of the room, the interview room, and then although slowly, and finally, the Physics Building as a whole.

She wished she could have done so sooner. But her hand of cards had always seemed to come up short every time.

As soon as she was outside, she began making her way toward the campus exit, and then down the road to where her Shrine was located.

Once getting to the front door of her home, Kiyoshi just turned to the little girl before kneeling down in front of her.

She did not say anything for a few minutes. She just stayed like that, thinking.

A few moments more had passed, and then she had the girl in a motherly embrace again.

Kiyoshi wanted to cry, but everything that she had learned was against that, so she did not do so.

As she held back the tears, she was not sure exactly what to think, but she was going to make sure that nobody got hurt like that ever again. No matter what it would take.

Kiyoshi would prevent it from happening.

She would make sure of it.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

~Kya!~ animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2015 12:16 PM
    Threads

Oneo relaxed with another exhale as the effects of the shot had been witnessed. Lowering the gun she’d send her glance across the area, hardly taking anything when a great pressure encased her back.

She would hear the sickening CRUNCH before she was swept off her feet screaming. The pain was a mix of throbbing heat that felt as if every muscle was being peeled from her bones, along with a sharp and striking pull of her skin. Her breath caught, body going limp as the world became a blur whilst the Orca shook her, hearing the sounds of further breaking bones before she was suddenly flying, the concrete rushing up to meet her.

“Nngh!”

She’d land with a grunt escaping, the shock of it shielding her from the pain for now, though leaving her stunned for a few minutes. She would eventually push herself up on her hands, feeling the drag of one wing, the other sticking at an awkward angle with a wet and warm liquid slowly seeping through her uniform.
    Kiii!~

Senior Member InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2009 12:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: infinityzen Steam ID: infinityzen

Jean senses Miria moving towards him, feeling her worry. He makes sure to clamp down on most of the pain he is feeling and rolls out of the bushes and to his feet. His shotgun hands from the three point strap and he tucks his left arm in across the top to keep it steady.

Then, pistol in hand, he begins creeping towards where he senses Miria while sending her comforting thoughts.
    "Naughty by nature..."
    Click here for Jean's story / Click here for Cajun Words

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Miria ran as fast as she could. She could sense that quite a few people within the zoo were injured. I hope I am not the only healer around. I don't think I can get to everybody in time! Miria could feel Jean's thoughts and when she turned the corner, he was there, badly injured. She ran to his side and gripped his hand. Miria could see this green substance on Jean's arm. What is that? She looked at Jean, concerned for his well being. Miria concentrated on created a small wind scythe to cut a piece of flesh to use as a sample to get tested. She took the small sample and searched through her pockets for something she could keep it in and luck would know it, she had a tiny vial in her front pocket, still intact. After she placed the sample inside, Miria began healing Jean's wounds.

"I have never seen this before. What is it?" She asked Jean while concentrating to heal his wounds quickly. Miria wiped her forehead and continued healing. The damage isn't so bad but still to a severe point. The healing process did not take long but Jean had a healing ability that could probably heal what Miria couldn't. Miria looked at Jean and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"I have to go. People need help." She smiled and ran towards where Willow had gone. Miria sensed that someone was gravely injured there. As Miria ran, she could hear the conscious' of the animals within the zoo. I have lives to save and people to heal! She sighed and kept running till she reached the unknown girl with wings. Miria came to her side and looked at her wounds. These are bad! She picked up the girl and brought her a ways from the orca. Miria put her down and began healing her. Her wounds are almost at a critical point.... She sighed and continued to heal the girl, Miria hoped that the girl would be fine.

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Faded Existence Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:44 PM
    Threads

OOC: Tamaki-sama

Reina was hearing Galen but she was so set in her thought that she didn't answer at first. She saw his eyes and wasn't sure of what to say..

I'm okay just a little tired. Sorry about falling on you like that. I would like your help but i'm not sure what to do myself. I just had some visions about Samuel. they weren't good. something weird is gonna happen to him. Each vision took me further and further in the future and it ws a little much. When it makes more sense i'll explain it better but for now i'm not really sure what to do.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I better help Oneo right now. She's hurting pretty bad. I hope ice helps.

Carlos followed Miria to the area where she had taken Oneo and held his hand out. Slowly, Oneo's feet became covered in hard ice as more formed as hard armor on the rest of her body. He had to wait for some wounds to heal to continue so, turning around, he blocked the entrance of the exhibit with thick ice.

"It's cold, I know but the ice will help you."

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

)(ok so I'm expecting a beating from Sunnside and Kera for being a procrastinating person. I mean at least it's a long post right? lmao...ok I'll try to be more active.)(

Jericho sat and stared out the shattered window for a bit as he thought. Slowly he looked back to Orochi and smiled, "This is the start of a new era my new friend," He stood slowly and the room grew cold, "The start of a new era I started when I woke up and you tried to end just now," The fire in Jericho's soul reignited once again and came to his eyes.

Orochi's eyes widened slightly, "I don't mean to end anything Jericho. Listen you're going to be the only real friend I've had,"

He understood that Roivas's unstable temper was something they'd have to get through. This was his way of reaching out and truely he wanted to be helped in a way that not even he knew how to do. When the light blue eyes of the man in front of him started to shine, a feeling of terror feeled the room and penatrated every part of it.

The walls seemed to shake as Jericho spoke, "You have made a mistake Orochi. The only reason I even put up with a vile serpant like you was to see what perfection really was. My observation is over and my results are this..." One strong hand grabbed Orochi's collar and lifted him high in the air, "I am perfection. What many see as my weakness is actually my strength,"

Fire came from Jericho's arms and legs and slid all across the room. However, unlike before, it didn't snake slowly in neat lines. This time it sped in all directions in jagged shapes and forms. There was something else different about this fire as well. Last time only Jericho saw it but now...now Orochi was a part of it.

Unable to free himself, Orochi only stared blankly back at Jericho. He swore he could see flames in the room and the flames seemed to see him. In fact the oranges and reds and yellows started to turn back and come closer.

"I thought th-that you were going to...Roivas listen I-" Orochi couldn't finish there was a hand around his throat.

Jericho had his hand firmly around the viper's throat, a neutral look on his face, "Don't ever call Roivas..." The flames leaped from the floor and connected with Orochi. They slid up his clothes and to his face.

"What's wrong? Is it a little too warm for you?!" Jericho smirked as the flames went closer and closer to their target. Finally the blaze had covered everything on Orochi's body except his eyes. The two green, fear filled eyes, "As a god it is my duty to pass judgement and guess what...I've made mine on you and is this. You are weak and ignorant making you unfit for this world. Only the strong survive," When he'd finished, all the flames went from their current spot and into Orochi's eyes. Jericho felt the pulse start to become violent and dropped the man's body.

There was a loud knock on the door as Hitomi's voice came from behind it, "Excuse me? Is everything alright? It's just that Master Orochi's cardiographer is paging me," He opened the door and gave a small sound of shock, "As I thought. Well the doctors are already on their way," The old man looked at Jericho with a somewhat dissapointed look, "He wanted to be treated here in his manor instead of some lowly hospital,"

His head examined the room and he eventually looked at the window. With a sigh he went over to Orochi and started the process of CPR. More members of Orochi's staff appeared and started mumbling amoungst themselves about what should be done. They were all well trained in the event of the young master having a heartattack but this one was different. This one was an attack brought on by the god himself.
    Last edited by RayCaptain; 07-31-2009 at 02:04 PM.
    ~The One and Only~

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Anthony loaded a fresh clip and began attacking the Orca closest to him. Figure to get its attention and then kill it off to help keep the heat off of everyone else.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Member Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard has a brilliant future Silverwizard's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2009 10:26 PM
    Threads

Ted began to look around after a few minutes. So - flying whales attacking soldiers, ok.

Ted began by flinging his mind around the area for areas for targets. He began to feel the orcas coalesce in his mind. He then began to find his friends and allies. Their minds opened up to him without even a push. He began to see how everything fit together. Other people's eyes and fields of vision began to overlap his own, and slowly, ever so slowly, as other people fought, got injured, and were healed, Ted became a fighter. He immediately started running to the worst engagement, feet landing at the same time as someone else's, ever movement timed so that something else happened, completely outside the field of perception of the creature he was attacking, and then tapped the thing in a thousand places, just to confuse them, over and over, hopefully letting the flagging combatant gain a little leeway.

~Kya!~ animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality has a reputation beyond repute animereality's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2015 12:16 PM
    Threads

Her breathing was rushed, the shock fading as a girl was suddenly there beside her, dragging her back. She’d push her heels into the floor, crawling away from the Orca with Miria’s help, beginning to hyperventilate now with sweat simply running from her forehead.

The glow about her faded until she was near-enough human looking, though her skin was now pale from the blood loss. She’d bite back small, tight sounds as the healing began, feeling the adrenalin drain under the pain and throbbing of her wings.

Unable to keep herself sitting-up she’d roll onto her front under the girls hands, pressing her face into her arm.

“I-I’m ssorry…sorry, Miss…”

She’d choke out the apology from moving whilst the girl was tying to help. Though as soon as she had settle her head was coming back up as ice would cover her bare feet, creeping up her legs then stopping at where the torn flesh of her back began.

Panicking a little she’d squeak before her eyes recognised Carlos, seeing the wall of more ice blocking the entrance to where she lay.

“C-Carlos…th-…why did…”

She’d nod at the lower half of her body, feeling the cold already penetrating her tiny frame. Her teeth chattered, though at the same time feeling the effect of Miria’s healing.
    Kiii!~

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Do not worry about the ice. I'm making armor for you and I'm providing us a barrier for now so you have more time to heal. When your wounds close up, I will expand the armor so please try to bear it."

Carlos concentrated more on the barrier now to make it extra sturdy. He closed his eyes and imagined himself in the Alaskan tundra. It was so cold there in his mind that it gave him the fuel necessary to push forward.

Senior Member InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jean gives Miria a quick hug and returns her kiss before following along behind her, switching back to his shotgun now that he is healed enough to use it effectively. He hangs back just a little, finding a spot where he can see the area around him. As he watches his fingers work, slotting a shell to replace the one he fired earlier. This whole situation is crazy he thinks, watching all the chaos happening around us. Wait, what was that? Oh, one of the monkeys is loose. He shifts around again as Miria starts working on the little girl with wings, slowly working in a circle since he is all alone providing a perimeter. What I wouldn't give for an assault rifle! Hell, while I'm wishing a Mk19 would be great! He shakes his head for a moment, bringing his focus back on providing security.

Suddenly one of the wounded Orca comes around a corner headed right for Miria and the girl she is healing! Jean sprints forward on an intercept path, stepping up onto a bench seat and then the back rest before launching himself into the air with a loud shout right at the thing. He lashes out with a foot and kicks it in the nose, causing him to pivot in the air and launch higher while bringing his shotgun in line.
    Last edited by InfinityzeN; 07-31-2009 at 08:55 PM.
    "Naughty by nature..."

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

I didnt know what to do. The Orca was massive and trying to shake her off. A cat jumped up and clamped onto the Orca too but I still didnt know what to do. I didnt have any real strength. Just speed and good nose, neither of which was a help at the moment. She had used her speed to clamp onto the Orca and the stench of the thing was giving her a head ache. There was nothing else I could do but hold on and hope the cat that had jumped into battle could do something. And fast.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OOC again posting multiple people's actions at the same time)

Carlos whips off some shots with the Garand at the Orca attacking Kevin, apparently at least hitting its top fin, and then he's off to help Oneo as he sees her under attack.

Anthony lays into that Orca as well, spraying its side and it would seem getting it to loosen its jaw a bit, certainly costing it some blood.

That leaves Kevin and the Orca ravaging each other. They continue to bite and crush. But Kevin finally rips through the Orca's skull. The green glow holds it together at first, but than fails and dissipates as the Orca goes limp.

As the jaws relax Kevin's innards start to ooze out through the tears around his waist, but the green glow and apparently sheer rage keep him animated.

The other Orca bears in on Miria as she tries to heal. However it's thrown partially off course as Ted and Stephan assail it.

As it closes in on Miria, Jean leaps in front kicking and firing with the shotgun, just winging the thing, but successfully getting in front of Miria, as it's either that or let it hit her at this point. He attempts to use his speed to get its jaws to just clamp onto the gun, but it doesn't work out and the Orca clamps down on his other arm, though this time it's merely punctured and torn instead of broken (at this point).

Moving almost so fast she's hard to see, willows large form gets from the gate to the Orca in a flash. Laying into its side herself, she wrenches into it, causing large blood loss.

The Orca Loses control and crashes into The ice rapidly forming around Oneo, smashing it as shards pierce it's skin and slamming head first into the hard walkway.

Everyone on, around, and those about to be underneath scramble as best they can to avoid the mass of flesh coming down.

Stephan suddenly realizes he's about to get completely obliterated as the thing's momentum is causing it to roll tail over head so it'll land belly up. This would put him between its body and the ground. His super reflexes let him lunge out of that fate, getting clear, but misfortune has an ice chunk go flying and smack him, though not too badly.

Slowed down by the ice Oneo is buried under the mass, but the ice also prevents her from being crushed to death, creating a pocket of air under the flesh.

Ted and Willow, fortunate to start off to the sides of the thing, manage to avoid the falling mass.

Carlos was apparently too dazed from his wounds and efforts. He doesn't do well getting out of the spot at all, but at least he gets far enough not to be trapped under the main mass, but the end of the tail breaks his back as it comes down. The green holds him together, but only because of the treatment he'd just received from Miria.

Miria almost gets far enough away as she lunges, just having the ends of her legs stuck under its body. She might get some bruises from that, but no serious harm.

Jean, however, was in its mouth as it crashed headfirst. As it falls over onto its back his mashed body is revealed, shards of his broken ribs poking through his shirt as he struggles for breath. (OOC: still alive though, however not by too much, Stephan might be able to take you out at this point.)

And then, for a moment, silence descends across the zoo as the Orcas stop moving. However soon the remaining caged animals, which had perhaps been holding their breath during the battle they were hearing, start hooting and chirping again.

(OOC: Since the Orcas are all down, time is flowing freely again, and I'll probably reply to people via PMs with the results of their various actions. So just post what you want to do.)

EDIT: Some changes for accuracy and fixing some horrid typos.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 07-31-2009 at 11:08 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jean screams out loudly as he twist and forces the jaws of the dead Orca open. He pulls himself free and begins crawling towards where he senses Miria, grunting and biting down hard enough on his lower lip to draw blood. He pushes against the downed whale, but lacks the strength in his wounded condition to do much. His face is bloody bruised and almost beyond recognition, but his eyes shine with a dark determination.
    Last edited by InfinityzeN; 08-04-2009 at 07:57 AM.
    "Naughty by nature..."

Closed Thread

Thread Information