AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 37 of 186 FirstFirst ... 27 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 47 87 137 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

Kiyoshi looked from the thugs over at the teenaged Male again, and then smirked in satisfaction, although being a little disturbed at what he had said, and the somewhat major/minor personality switch.

“Although you seem a little psychotic at this point in time, this just makes things a whole lot easier. Do you not think so?” Then the young man had begun to attack the men—the thieves in front of them, which Kiyoshi decided to take it upon herself to do so as well.

As one of the men came towards her, she lightened her fighting stance, getting herself ready to fight back. When he went to strike her with the bat that he was carrying, she took a step back before flipping herself over the guy, using his head as the springboard. When she landed, she grabbed the bat from him since he was still in a confused state of mind at her quick actions, and then she delivered a not so delicate blow to his Cerebral Vermis, corrupting his CNS in the process.

He then collapsed to the ground. Kiyoshi did not hesitate before moving onto the next thug with a bat. She knew that the guy that she had already “taken care of” had stopped breathing due to her blow, and that after about three minutes he would be unconscious from lack of oxygen—dead, after five. She did not really want to kill them, or anyone for that matter.

It just wasn’t in her nature.

But what was done was done, and she could not help her actions constantly when defending her own life. When the next guy went to grab the bat from her, she used his strength, and grip on the end of the bat as an advantage point, and flung herself up in the air, using the bat itself as leverage, before coming down on him with the heel of her foot—knocking him onto his back.

She then grabbed both of the bats that he had surrendered, and flipped herself backwards, back into a different fighting stance as a smile of amusement lifted the corners of her lips. She then continued to look at the group as if awaiting something else to happen—waiting for the next one to attack her.

“Do you still want our money?” She asked nonchalantly. “I am sure that your friends’ fate is as good as your own.” Kiyoshi just stood there, waiting for something else to occur, happy enough that she had gotten her so-called “training session” after all, as Kyon just sat silently in her head, in shock.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Samael nodded as he hung up the phone, though, in retrospect, nodding could not be conveyed via telephonic communication. Whatever, it didn't really matter much to him in any event.

Slipping out of the phone booth he walked back up to his tenement where he noticed something propped up against his door, a soaked and burned copy of what appeared to be Around the World in 80 days though he couldn't be certain as much of the title was blackened. On it was a note, "take me home."

He opened his door and took it inside. As soon as he was certain he was out of sight he gently set the book on his table and examined it closely. He didn't think it was trapped or anything but just to be safe he opened it with the copy of Cosmopolitan that Kat had left here, no way was he doing something like this with anything of value. Nothing was written on the pages of the book save of course for the original text.

In any event he tossed it in the trashed and soon had that in the dumpster, he didn't want it to contaminate anything if it was poisoned. It hadn't been tough to figure out that whoever sent it knew he was at the library earlier today, which might mean they were part of that violent mob. However, it wasn't a threat, therefore it must have been a message. Was it simply a message that they knew it was him and where he lived? or was the fact that the book was Around the World in 80 Days somehow tied into the message? He needed to do some research.

Suddenly he felt bad about moving in with these knew people. If these people were really following him then he might be putting them under threat, but then again, he might be putting his entire apartment under threat, and he supposed simple numbers dictated his choice. However at that point...

----

Samael never showed up at Yoru's house

----

Gently, Samael reclined in the burnt out remains of the library. He had used his allowance which would have normally gone to rent to put his things in a storage unit and decided to make use of the libraries remains. The fire was long over and the rioters had moved on. He was still careful though... he was currently sleeping in the head librarian's windowless office and had locked the door from the inside. He had even put the desk against the door as an additional barricade. He'd have to leave quickly in the morning to avoid the police or construction crews or whoever would be combing through here.

Then he would find someplace else. If worst came to worse he could sleep in that storage unit on top of his books. But whatever happened he couldn't subvert the Moral Law and put others at risk, strangers or no. This world was frail, so easily burnt away, it didn't matter, and perhaps, the Moral law didn't either... but at least that was merely up in the air, rather than dead and buried.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

The wolf looked at Hana sweetly. He reminded her a little of a lost puppy begging for food. She couldn't help but let out a chuckle. She watched as he looked towards the cave and back at her. It was like he was trying to tell her something. "I think he wants us to go with him." She looked over at Kevin.

The wolf noticed her glance at him and turned towards Kevin. It growled deeply, as if giving a warning. Hana stepped forward, catching the wolfs attention. He turned back to her and looked at her again with lonely eyes. There was a hint of wanting in them too, which got Hana thinking. "I think he's wants me to go alone."
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Reina, will you be okay? I mean, I don't want you to think I'm some kidnapper or something. I just seriously want you safe and find a place to recover or maybe find a friend of mine to help us get to a house so you can recover in a nice bad." Roki felt so caring about her and so happy taking care of someone he knows. He continued to smile and looks at her, "You know you're an awesome person to me, don't ever change mmkay? If you're sad again, remember to call me and I'll be there to cheer you up and bring your spirits" They have reached the other side of the streets and looked around as his eyes changed to red. "Do not fear if any part of my body changes, it's just part of my abilities. As long as you are happy, so am I but right now you look as if you're not which concerned."
    Last edited by LittleMomo; 01-06-2009 at 07:01 PM.
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Growling at me, eh? Your growling doesn't mean a thing to me. You're nothing more than that of a decaying heap of flesh and bone!!! You're not fit to wear the title of a city wolf anymore. You either take me with you as well or I will take Hana home. Those are your options. Either way, I will not let Hana be harmed."

Kevin took more of an aggressive stance. His eyes turned red with fury as rage slowly built up inside him.

Happier than you Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2009 09:35 PM
    Threads

kiku-
    "how could you trust in someone so blindly , you know if someone finds out about this you'll be in the same position as me , trapped with electrical shocks running through your brain , you people certainly know how to get information from people" he frowned a with furrowed brow he miandered over the questions . "look I asked you why i was here that obviously proves I don't know crack about whats going on " tears started rolling down his cheeks , "I don't even know who I am all I know is that I don't deserve this".

Yoru-
    "Do you know Samael already ?" she looked at Kats slighly misshapen face with a sideways look. "he has a very polite manner about him". she picked up one of the many books that we're lying on the ground the one she picked uo was entitled GOD IS NOT GREAT why religion poisons everything , she looked down of some of the simliar books , but before she could her phone buzzed in her pocket once again shocking her . "just a sec kat Ive got a message". she dails back the number "helooooooooo this is yoru when would you like to move innnnn".

Senior Member Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-23-2009 03:50 PM
    Trust me...You don't even want to know >:3
    Threads

Tahlia felt a wave of sympathy for the boy. Doesn't know who he is? Strange. Maybe an effect from the electricity. I'll ask someone about it later... She pushed the sympathy away and kept an open look on her face. "Of course I trust you. I trust you to look over those questions! Surely I wouldn't get in trouble for giving you questions would I?" Tahlia was going to say something else when she felt a shiver down her spine.

"Tahlia. Something just happened. A power rush...or something. I was listening around and I heard someone go poof! Um..Also....I'm still really um...hungry." Arella's voice sounded in her head. Tahlia froze in her seat. A power rush? She felt nothing except what she was trying to press into the air. How do I respond to her? Do I just talk in my head? Tahlia was confused. Arella answered telepathically, "Yes, just talk in your head, I will hear you." Tahlia looked down at her notepad and pretended to write something else down. Arella, do you know what caused the uh, poof? She didn't know why she was asking Arella this, but it was the only thing she could think of at the moment. "No...Um...maybe a shifter did it? I think...I think it came from the floor above me..." Floor above her? There could be hundreds of shifters up there. The only one I know of is Kairos...Arella? Can you find Kairos? Tahlia felt Arella pull away from her conscious.

Tahlia smiled at the boy, only seconds had passed in the mental exchange. She pointed to the tray of food. "I hope you enjoy that ah...Is there something you would like me to call you by? Well, in any case, please enjoy that and I'm sure we'll talk again soon."

Arella searched through the minds of the people on the upper floor. She whispered in almost everyone's mind, "Are you um...Would you happen to be...Kairos?"

Saying of the Week: "Whoa, it's been upgraded to stank. Just last week it was only stink. Stonk can't be far away!"

God of Destruction Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2011 09:37 AM
    Threads

(PM me if i say something is somewhere it isnt)
    The rush that was usually visible was thinned today. From the tidbits he heard, some of the rioting was getting out of control as US national Guard came in to try and stop the riots. So far, they were proving unsuccessful, as the rioters deemed fit to start fighting the soldiers.

Luckily, most of this was in the southwestern area of the island. Still, people were being wary of leaving their houses again.

Since their were fewer customers then usual, Amy had suggested they both take a break and have something to eat. Xanu had agreed, though a flush had appeared faster then light after Amy teased

"Who knows, maybe some girls will come over to say hi." Xanus red face only made her laugh more.

As he was about to bring over the tray with their food and coffee, the coffee house phone rang.

Unfortuantely, he had been kinda spacing out, and it didnt help that whenever he worked time seemed to slow and speed up at times. So the phones loud ring startled, him. He promptly fell down to the ground, landing sitting down, with coffee over his shirt and apron, and part of a jelly doughnut sliding off his face.

Flicking the jelly doughnut off his face, he sighed as he stood up. "These things always seem to happen to me." he then picked up the phone, and began speaking as if he wasnt dripping in coffee.

"Cafe' Kapok, Xanu Varn speaking. How may I help you?" Despite the short amount of time he had spent here in Kapok, he had fell into his job at the coffee shop, as well as his shcool work, with an unusual ease. Especially considering that before Kapok, he had been back home, listening to some ancient advisor prattle on and on about something he had no intrest in.

A great webcomic!! Full of humor, angst, and occasional fanservice!

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2010 11:12 PM
    Threads

Kat eventually migrated out of her room and made herself some tea. She noticed Yoru talking on the phone and it sounded like she was talking to another possible tenant. She found it quite amazing that she was so willing to open her home to so many people for free. It didn't really make any sense. Was she trying to be a saint or something?

Kat sat down and drank her tea and Tama crawled into her lap and made himself cozy.

"I wonder if there is some crazy catch to all of this?" Kat thought to herself as she sipped away at her tea.

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

Happier than you Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"heloo xanu this is yoru , when would you like to move in" . . . I wonder when samael is going to get here , probably tommorow or something , he didn't sound very well. she stared around waiting for a reply.

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

The panic Hana was famous for started to settle in. She waved her arms to Kevin. "Be careful. I don't think he's your normal city wolf. This could turn into a disaster."

The wolf glanced back at her, as if telling her everything was going to be alright. He then turned back to Kevin, growling fierce. He took an aggressive stance also, waiting. Hana knew she was bordering on insane when she knealt closer to the decaying wolf. She could smell the rotting skin and tried to keep herself from gagging. "Please don't hurt him. I don't know what you want but I...Please, I don't want anyone getting hurt. Just...what do you want?"

He looked at her again and this time took Hana's hand in his mouth. She let out a squeal expecting a lot of pain. But, he took her hand so gently, she was surprised.He began to pull her slightly, leading her deeper inside. He kept an eye on Kevin.

Hana glanced back at him, with pleading in her eyes.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"So you're not going to take me in? Very well then. I've been waiting for this."

Kevin let out a mighty howl, summoning Craig from Rain's fight as well as a few more wolves. Upon arrival, Craig said, "All units, Vanguard formation!!!". They stood behind Kevin in a V shape, facing this decayed wolf.

Kevin simply looked back and said "Stay here and watch my back. If it gets hairy, do not hesitate to kill. That thing is not one of us anymore and I intend to put it down."

He then looked back at the decayed wolf and snapped, "Come on, boy! I'm itchin' for a fight! Drop the girl and let's go!"

His eyes became a brighter red almost as if hellfire was ravaging his brain. He was ready to kill, no matter how many the decayed wolf had backing him.

Member Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2009 10:39 PM
    Threads

The girl seemed unconvinced by his easy smile and warm tone. But Hideo finally convinced her to let him walk her home. She was a pleasent enough soul when it came down to it, merely shy and lonely. He wished her a pleasant night and went to his own aparment.

Two days passed in relative peace for Hideo, despite the largeish anti-shifter protest. He had still not gotten used to his alternate mode of being.

But today after a two day strech of classes and trying to locate a decent kendo club he was ready for a bit of fun. He hauled his motorcycle out of the nearby storage shed and cleaned it and was on his way.

Simply riding.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Kairos felt slightly of balance, as though something was sweeping through the area he was at. He closed his eyes and tried to drown out the images in front of him. He had to calm himself and try to focus on the present. He hated shutting his eyes in truth. When they were open he saw all possibilities and some glimpses of the future but when he shut them he saw the past. The haunting memories of those he had lost. He knew she would never leave his mind. As things began to clear he tried to think of a plan. Then suddenly his concentration was broken.

"Are you um...Would you happen to be...Kairos?"

"What?" Kairos called out. He quickly shut his mouth in order to stop attracting attention. What was that voice...A telepath? Like in the vision. He pondered what to do. If she could read minds all he would have to do is say yes. Hopefully she hadn't just spread in out towards everyone or anyone could say yes in the hope of getting out.
    He breathed in again, preparing himself.
    "Yes. I'm Kairos. Who is this?" he thought, hoping she was reading his mind.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hana watched as more wolfs fanned out around Kevin. Her panic turned into fear. She looked down at the wolf, who was frozen still with her hand in it's mouth. "Please, just let me go and this'll all be over. If you let go, you won't have to fight."

He looked at her with a look of betrayel in his eyes. He bit down slightly, drawing some blood. Hana winced and decided it was time to stop playing nice. She yanked her hand away and stared at him, "I'm sorry I can't go." She knew it was the wrong thing to say when rammed into her, sending her flying across the floor. He looked at her lovingly one last time before turning back to Kevin and the other wolfs. He lunged at Kevin before he stopped. He cast one more look at Hana before howling loudly.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Tahlia spoke with Arella as she walked up the stairs. Tahlia, seven people responded to the name Kairos. But only two claimed to be him. Who is who? Tahlia sighed. She looked for a guard as she slipped down the hallway. Try the one closest to where the poof came from. She didn't know what she would do when she found out, but she couldn't stop herself from asking questions.

Are you the one who um... caused the 'poof' to happen? Um...Who am I? Somehow, Tahlia could hear Arella say this. Arella. I can hear you when you talk, is it because you're still in my head too? She felt Arella agree mentally. If that's the case, remember to get out of my head before you talk to someone. I don't want them to hear me too. Tahlia couldn't find anyone in the hallway, so it had to have come from one of the captives. She turned around and walked back downstairs to find the broom closet she'd once hidden in. Tahlia, um, he wants to know who I am...what do I tell him? Tahlia found the closet and closed herself inside it. It was dark and cool, some place she could think properly. She pressed her fingers against her forehead. Just claim to be a voice in his head or something. If he says he was the cause of the poof, ask him what he was doing. If he wants to know why you're asking just tell him that he disturbed your sleep or whatever. If he has no idea what you're talking about try the other person who claimed to be Kairos. Arella didn't respond, Tahlia hopped it was because she was talking to Kairos.

Me? I ah, I'm a..a voice in your head! All I want to know is if you caused that power rush I just felt!

Saying of the Week: "Whoa, it's been upgraded to stank. Just last week it was only stink. Stonk can't be far away!"

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Kairos stood calmly despite the events. He was courious as to how a telepath was here. Or where she was. However the fact that she was looking for him was weird. Unless...

Me? I ah, I'm a..a voice in your head! All I want to know is if you caused that power rush I just felt!

Pfft. "Voice...yea right. But Power rush?" Kairos said to himself. "Did I cause that?" He said out loud in order to hide it from the telepath. Could she be trusted? What could prove it? Then an idea struck Kairos.
    "Your looking for me right?" he thought. "To know my name it must mean one of two things. You are working for this spot. Or you know Tahlia." He paused. "If you need proof I'm Kairos; tell Tahlia that I thank her for the lunch and turning off the speakers for blind me." Kairos waited for a reply, confident if this telepath was good and she knew Thalia he was in safe hands.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

A small exchange of words between Kevin and Craig occurred before the fight...

"Brother, it looks like we have ourselves a small war now."

"Indeed. It looks like it. Whatever. I'm ready for this. It's a good thing he thought about summoning reinforcements. Fighting all against one is boring and dishonorable."

"Name your orders then, commander. I'm placing you in charge of this confrontation. I mean, he's after your woman."

"Cut the banter, bro. There's eleven of us, right? The formation is as follows. Two of your elite guards will each lead their own three-wolf vanguard. They will each have two wolves to back them up in said vanguards. I will head up a vanguard of five with you as my second-in-command for this. We will hold the center. The other two vanguards will hold the left and right flanks."

"Sounds like a plan to me. Okay, you heard him, warriors. Maintain formation until given further orders."

As instructed, three Vs were formed. Two small ones on the sides and one large V in the center. Kevin turned towards Hana and said, "Hop on, dear. Can you form armor and a sword out of wind?"

God of Destruction Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2011 09:37 AM
    Threads

"Hmm..." Xanu thought the matter over carefully. He would be going off shift soon, and he didnt have much too move.

"I can be there in about four hours. Is that okay?" He asked.

A great webcomic!! Full of humor, angst, and occasional fanservice!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Tahlia listened to Arella for a minute. Tahlia, um... he wants to know why I'm looking for him. I heard him thinking about it... and he says, um, he's the real Kairos because he, ah, thanks you for turning off the speakers. Tahlia looked up in the broom closet. So it was Kairos. Don't answer him if he asks if you're speaking for me. Ask him what he did to cause the power surge and what in the world is he doing?

Tahlia heard someone walk outside the door. They paused at the closet, and pulled the door open. It was a woman and she screamed when she saw Tahlia on the floor. Tahlia looked around and handed the woman a broom. "Ah, I'm sorry. I thought this was a stairwell and I when I turned to open the door it was locked. Thank you so much for getting me out." With that, Tahlia brushed past the woman and counted the doors to Arella's cell. She opened the door and walked into the room.

Arella was laying on her bed, eyes closed. She sat up suddenly as Tahlia walked inside. The blush returned to her face as she looked at Tahlia. "I ah, I heard that woman scream...You didn't um...kill her did you?" Tahlia laughed. What an odd girl. "Has Kairos said anything back?"

Arella layed back down and closed her eyes. You...You caused the poof didn't you? Um, um...Why? And ah...what are you doing? And um...no, I'm not looking for you anymore because ah...you already told me where you were.

0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

kiku-
    like a curious dog kiku peered outside the door did she leave it open on purpose , the key was still in the door . He squirmed with excitment grabbed the key closed the door and locked it from the inside . Seeing as his arm was tied to the door , he used his leg to push a few of he plastic plants over to the wall where he suspected the one way seeing glass was. im going to die here arn't I he looked down at the tray of food , his eye's lit up A FORK yusssss , a weapon. . . although who the hell am I going to need to attack if im locked in . . . I'm just gonna eat my food like a normal person he began to devour the meal.

Yoru -
    "okay see you then" his voice sounded slightly stressed , but he did say he was atr cafe kapok , so he's obviously working right now . she stared around the big empty house , even though kat was here she still felt alone , haven't seen kiku in like three days , maybe I should look for him "Hey kat wanna go out for some coffee , I hear cafe kapok is good" a grin came across her face.

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kat smiled cheerfuly.

"Sure, that sounds like fun. I've never been there before."

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

On his way to the cafe' Jericho heard a loud screech followed by a enormous splash. He reached the seen just in time to see a car go under the rushing waters of a river. It had crashed through the guardrails of a bridge and plunged into the roaring waters. On top of the bridge was a dark, cloaked figure that seemed to be chasing after people. Jericho was about to dash towards the bridge until another figure came into view. His armor shined like that of a knight from a child's story book. He had his sword drawn and fought back the cloaked being until another one impailed him from behind. The second dark figure then leaped out of view.

"That's enough!" Jericho slammed the ground with his fist and there was a flash of light. His white warm up suit turned raven black with streaking purple flames. Jericho had shifted into his alternate being, his alternate personality. The now 'dark savior' leapt onto the bridge with one bound. He picked up the limp figure in shining armor and hopped off the bridge.

"No telling where those things could be," Jericho thought out loud before reaching the ground and hiding the pierced body in a ditch, "Now to find those two demons!" With that Roivas Jericho went back to the bridge.
    ~The One and Only~

0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yoru-
    kat and yoru had only made it half way to the cafe when they saw a strange figure on the bridge leaping back and forth , yoru turned to kat "I'm afraid I'm going to have to cancel the cafe , this is where I get off" with a flash of light yoru is in her black maidens dress and floating through the air effortlessy toward the figure on the bridge "HELLO" she yells at jericho "IM GOING TO FIGHT YOU IS THAT OK ?"

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"NAAAAAAAAANNNNIIIIIIIIIII?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING??!!!?!?!?!!?"

Kat watched in utter shock as Yoru suddenly flew through the air in a black maiden dress and started to pick a fight with this "Jericho" character.

Tama looked over at Kat

"What's going on Nya?? are we gonna get caught in the middle of this?"

"I don't know Tama-chan."

Kat quickly ran behind a tree and decided to hide. She was in a tough situation because she was in a part of town she didn't recognize, and frankly, she couldn't Yoru behind. Who would've thought that the first day at her new place would involve witnessing a fight provoked by her landlord? So her and Tama shut their eyes tightly and hoped that everything would stop, and mabey the end result would either be going back home or at least getting a cup of coffee like originally planned.

"Aiyaaa! Tama-chan! These past couple day's have been crazy!!!"

Closed Thread

Thread Information