AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 134 of 186 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 144 184 ... LastLast
Results 3,326 to 3,350 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The girl brought Miria to the bathroom and helped her get clean.

"I was a bit worried because you have some blood on your face and neck...or at least it looks like blood." Miria watched the girl as she cleaned off her face and neck. It was strange to see a person such as this girl helping Miria. Normally, Miria would not accept any help.

"Ive been rude, havent I? My name is Katie." Miria looked at the girl and smiled the best she could.

"Not at all. I am Miria."

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

"Thats such a pretty name!"

Katie smiled and looked her over again.

"Well, I think we're all done here."

She helped her out of the bathroom and began heading over to the booth Jay and Fredrick were sitting at. Before she could reach it Jay called over to her.

"Theres a guy whose all bloody looking too, he just went into the mens room. Does your new friend know him?"

Katie looked over to Miria with a slightly concerned face.

"I suppose we should wait for him to come out. Were you with someone earlier?"

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Miria looked up in surprise when she said her name was pretty.

"Thanks?" She answered in confusion.

"Theres a guy whose all bloody looking too, he just went into the mens room. Does your new friend know him?" Miria was so exhausted and couldn't think straight for the moment. She pondered really hard but only ended up even more exhausted.

"I really have no idea at the moment. Ask me later." Miria scratched the back of her head as she yawned.

"I suppose we should wait for him to come out. Were you with someone earlier?"

"I am not really sure. And if I was, I don't quite remember."

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Hana whipped around to see another man standing there. He was watching them and she had a feeling he knew they were up to something. She couldn't think of anything. "I was just...looking for my sister. She got lost when the lights went out."

Slowly moving her staff behind her back so he couldn't see it.

Jez pushed her way forward. "Listen, it's none of your business. She was looking for me. And these two were helping her." Jez took a few steps forward, "You have a problem with that?" Jez stepped closer to him. "There's a slight problem going on. So, if you're excuse us, we'll finish and be on our way." She continued to stand in front of him, trying to block his view of the others.

Hana leaned over Anthony shoulders and looked at what he was holding. "Is that what we're looking for?"
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

Jericho couldn't let his legs be taken out seeing as how most of his attacks came from their pwoer. However, Craig was already to close to try and dodge but with a quick counter, this fight would start to end.

"Let's see how you do with a broken jaw!" He screamed as his large hands caught Craig's open jaws which were aimed for his legs. Craig had messed up with a direct attack.

Blood streaked from Jericho's fingers where the teeth penatrated but there was a smile on his face. With all his might, Jericho pulled the top and bottom parts of Craig's mouth and jaw apart, hoping to rip him in half.
    ~The One and Only~

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Trying to "wishbone" me, huh? This game is over.

Craig planted his legs onto his opponent's leg and pushed off, ripping his way out of the fingers into an aggressive stance. He shifted into his human form saying,

"Your ability to fight matches up to my ability to slaughter and murder. I found a trinket some time ago that I gave to Kevin that allows the wolf to go berserk while secreting a toxin meant for slowing and weakening the opponent when tooth and nail meet muscle. I think it's time to turn it up a notch."

Craig, without a second thought, put the amulet on and shifted back into a wolf, letting out a loud howl meant for everyone to hear. His eyes and fur became a toxic green as the toxin dripped off of his fangs and claws. His mouth foamed as he made the charge for the pelvic nerve.

Kill...Slaughter...END ALL INFIDELS!!!

(Cue dice roll, please.)
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 05-19-2009 at 08:12 PM.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Frederick slide his eyes over to the new girl, or rather at her vein thread. She could feel vague traces of something in her past. It wasn't important to her, which made it difficult to read, but it was oddly familiar. Still, he couldn't find anything else of interest... a recent romance, she had been involved with what some might call "strange" events. She would have further hardship. That was the important things. Not much more of note.

He turned his attention away from her towards the other threads around him.

---

Samael sighed as he walked away by himself. Suddenly, he heard a phone ring. At first, he ignored it, but then he realized it was coming from him then he remembered that insipid girl from before, whose name he had forgotten. She had been from Anton and had given him the cellphone. He looked at the device suspiciously, thinking that perhaps it was a bomb of some kind. After all, he didn't trust Anton in the slightest. But he didn't really trust anyone.

He flipped the thing open awkwardly, not used to handling the device, "What do you need?" he asked in his usual tone.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2009 11:44 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by kat_star01 View Post
    (( I'm posting this at school because my internet at home is being really special ed. The wireless router's driver wants to be douche and not work, so I've been having fun trying to fix that))

While Kat had Aura scramble the eggs, she went to the stove to heat up the water in the kettle. After it whistled, she picked the kettle up and went to poor some tea into a cup, when she looked out the window.....

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!"

Out of shock, she dropped the kettle and burned her feet. To her surprise, (and hopefully too to everyone else's surprise) was a giant whale swimming outside the window. What the hell? Really? That just made no sense. Of course, she started to panic even more once the whale started smashing into houses and cars. It didn't look very smart. In fact, it was so startling that she had passed out on the kitchen floor.
    OCC: A whale hahahahahahahahaha.

Aura went to go see as well leaving the eggs on the hot pan. He stared at the whale and seemed almost excited by the idea.
    "He looks tasty," Aura said.

Quote Originally Posted by xTheLostSailorx View Post
    Hana whipped around to see another man standing there. He was watching them and she had a feeling he knew they were up to something. She couldn't think of anything. "I was just...looking for my sister. She got lost when the lights went out."

Slowly moving her staff behind her back so he couldn't see it.

Jez pushed her way forward. "Listen, it's none of your business. She was looking for me. And these two were helping her." Jez took a few steps forward, "You have a problem with that?" Jez stepped closer to him. "There's a slight problem going on. So, if you're excuse us, we'll finish and be on our way." She continued to stand in front of him, trying to block his view of the others.

Hana leaned over Anthony shoulders and looked at what he was holding. "Is that what we're looking for?"
    OCC: Man makes him sound old he's a teenager....young man please. hahahahaha.

Frost stared at her. He was a little shy side. At first he would just let them go, but he stared at them.
    "Put those files back and you can't leave," Frost said.
    From some where far away he heard a howl of an animal.
    "There is security running all over this place I'll go get them,"

Wedding is in October. And I'm going to be a dad. Super excited.

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Rain noticed the young man and the documents.
    "The documents aren't of any importance...those aren't personal things to him, just information about his patients," Rain said.
    Rain then turned his attention back to the young man. Rain quickled moved out of the room and pinned the kid to the wall.
    "I'll crush your little neck...you get a single guard and you die," Rain said, "Eh heh you'll bleed to death little ducky."

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

As Miria walked with the girl known as Katie, two boys could be seen from where she was walking to. All of a sudden, she could feel that one of the two boys were analyzing something about her. Miria gave one boy, then the other one a quick glance. Her powers weren't completely working since she was very exhausted. She pinced the bridge of her nose. Miria looked at the boy with the brown hair and blue eyes and winced her eyes.

"I am sorry but can you please not do that. It's a bit creepy knowing that someone is snooping into my past, present or future." She sighed and sat down near the boy with the brown hair and blue eyes.

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Katie helped her over to the booth and looked puzzled at her comment. Once she was seated she took the seat opposite of her.

"What do you mean by that?"

Jay looked just as puzzled. He shifted his eyes to Fredrick and put two and two together.

"So you have some sort of power too Fred? Interesting."

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hana followed after Rain. She grabbed his arm and tried to pull him back. "Rain, stop it! This isn't going to help at all. It'll only make things worse. For all of us."

As she tried to pull him back, Jez ran back to the desk and began looking through more papers. "I don't even know what I'm looking for..." She muttered to herself.

"Rain, this is important. I know we don't want guards here. But, your killing him will set us back a long way. We don't have time for that. We have to find him." Hana looked back at the young man, "Please, just let us go. We're not hurting anyone. We're just looking for someone and this is the only way to do it. Things will get a lot worse if you do."

As she spoke she pushed her way between Rain and the young man. "Let's all just calm down and focus."
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Frost stared into eyes of malice. He somehow felt fear, a girl was trying to break sense into them. Frost didn't know what to do. They were asking for him to let them go. But they murders, they were looking for something in Su's office. They were murders, they were going after Su. Frost didn't know what call to make and he finally decided as the girl was distracted talking to the other boy with brown hair. Frost skidded across the hall close to the stairway he could hear some guards down there still.
    "SOMEONE HELP THERE ARE MURDERS UP HERE....THEY'VE SNUCK INTO A DOCTORS OFFICE AND WANT TO KILL ME!" Frost said.
    He could hear a couple of guards responding to the message and Frost didn't know how he was to exactly feel. But he didn't want to fight. If he could do anything, but fight then he would.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Hmm?" Frederick grunted looking back, seeming to have already forgotten what everyone else consider the thing of the moment. Gradually his attention refocused and he pulled out the response handed to him by his fate, "I don't recall doing anything. I have no powers outside of what is typically given to a man my age." His face, his air, didn't change even a inch between his lie and his truth, which wasn't suprising considering that in both cases he merely said what his fate demanded that he say. He was like a child reading a script, getting a vague sense of the emotions of the text but in all cases missing the crux of it. This meant that his lying tone was as dull as his speaking tone making the two indistinguishable.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hana heard the young man shout and mumbled under her breath. She asked politely and look what he did. Her temper was welling up again and it was getting a little hard to hold it back.

She ran over to him and in Rain's fashion, shoved him against the wall. She formed a sword in her empty hand and used the staff to hold him against the wall. She aimed at him but kept herself steady. "I asked you to let us go. You want the murderers, you go down that hallway. I'm sure they'd be happy to see you." She tried to cool herself down but she didn't want to be called a murderer. That was the last thing she was.

"You'll be in a lot more trouble with those guys down the hall then with us. So you should let us go. We don't want any trouble."
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Frost stared at her they were to suspicious down that hall was just some wild animal that got lose. They were trying to murder him right here and right now. How could that not be murders? Frost stared at her, but he rather not fight. He heard the guards getting closer.
    "UP here HELP!" he called out.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hana tried to catch her breath as he yelled again. "My sister in there is dead and the doctor who works in that office was trying to take her away from me again. I also have to help Rain find him because this man is the only one who could save Kevin from Craig. Craig is that so called wild animal that's loose. If you don't believe me, I'll take you to meet him."

After calming down a bit she let the sword go, "Please, if you call the guards on us, a lot of innocent people are going to die because we won't be here to stop the chaos that's going on. I don't know how much longer Jericho can hold Craig back but he'll kill anyone he can." She took a deep breath, "You have to believe me if no one else. I don't want to hurt you, I don't want anyone getting hurt. But...just, let us go. Believe me." She looked him in the eyes hoping she wouldn't have to resort to force again. "Please."
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OCC: hahhahahahahahaaha. Sometimes your character just needs to let out the innocent waterworks.

Frost could feel a quick start fire in his chest. Whom was he to believe? He had known Su and the other doctors. They all seem kind and gentle. But the girl didn't feel like she was lying. But he didn't know what to believe he was very confused and scared at the moment. He began to panic and then cry.
    "I'm just doing my job...you aren't suppose to be in there," Frost said through salty tears.

Senior Member InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2009 12:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: infinityzen Steam ID: infinityzen

Jean pulls his shirt off and soaks it down, using it to scrub and wipe all the blood off of him, soaking his short hair, then tossing the shirt in the trash. After a quick visual inspection with the help of the mirror, he pulls his other shirt on and walks back towards the main restaurant.

Suddenly he notices the shift in Miria's emotions from slightly happy to upset and launches himself rapidly forward. A quick side step allows him to avoid a head on collision with a patron. He grunts out a short excuse while rapidly scanning for Miria. Taking in her situation, he calms down again and casually walks over to an open booth mostly out of sight from the group she is with.

Deciding to let his link to her warn him of any trouble, he gives a slight wave to a waitress. With all the crazies around lately, he has a feeling he might have to pull her out of trouble.
    "Naughty by nature..."
    Click here for Jean's story / Click here for Cajun Words

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

ooc: haha I know it works all the time

Letting out a deep breath, Hana nodded, "I know that we're not suppose to be in there. I personally don't want to be. But, we need help and the only way of finding it is to look in Su's office." She looked him in the eyes again, "I don't want you getting in trouble. Please, just let us find what we need and we'll leave his office. We won't take anything else. I promise."

"You should believe me. There's a lot more going on then you know. Please. trust me."
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Miria's eyes glowed as she scanned through his mind to discover what he was doing. She was focused enough to speak to him through his mind. I can see through your lies. Miria looked at Katie and smiled a bit.

"Sorry about that. I must not be feeling good." Miria sighed and looked outside.

"You guys know a thing or two about shifters?" She replied after hearing the boy across from her speaking to the other boy.

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Jay was distracted by what sounded like an explosion outside the restaurant. He looked out the window and saw a puff of smoke in the distance and assumed thats where it took place. Another explosion went off, this time closer than the last.

Katie looked over at the window and noticed the explosions too. They werent that big, but it was still a concern. Soon it became apparent that a small bunny hopping along. After it hopped away from where it landed, an explosion went off and sent the bunny flying a bit.

Both Jay and Katie stared at the in a state of shock.

"What...the hell?"

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Rain stared at he crying young man. Somehow it irratated him. What was wrong with him? He suddenly pushed Hana out of the way and grabbed the young man by the collar of his shirt. He slammed the kid into the wall hard.
    "I'm going to squeeze your eyes out...tilly they make nice popping noises," Rain said.
    Rain placed his free hand on Frost's neck and began to squeeze.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2010 11:12 PM
    Threads

((OOC: You don't know how hard it is to write this and not laugh.))

Quote Originally Posted by "Remmypoo"
    Aura went to go see as well leaving the eggs on the hot pan. He stared at the whale and seemed almost excited by the idea.
    "He looks tasty," Aura said.
    The Beluga whale started to pick up speed as it swam along, or floated, through the air. However, it wasn't a very smart whale, so it didn't know how to turn, and it crashed right into an apartment complex. A woman in one of the damaged apartment buildings started to scream as she stabbed at the whale with a kitchen knife, which was obviously very idiotic, and the whale squealed (whatever sound whales make). It started flailing it's body in order to back out, and ended up smacking someone into the air with it's tail. All the while, Kat laid on the kitchen floor completely unconscious.

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Don't you think I knew that before we ever met?. He wasn't telepathic but the thought appeared in his head and he almost felt inclined to say it... but he didn't.

There was explosion that barely, drew Frederick's glance. He looked over at the girl... Miria, again, "Would my response matter?" he said dully, leaving out any undertone so that Jay and Katie would just think him being flippant, but Miria would know that it was playing off what they both knew the other was doing.

Closed Thread

Thread Information