AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 77 of 186 FirstFirst ... 27 67 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 87 127 177 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,925 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

Senior Member Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth has a reputation beyond repute Lady Earth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2011 04:01 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

OOC: This is for Valkara

Laura had heard the knocking at the door, she checked her watch and shook her head. She wondred who could be calling at such an hour. Checking her reflection on the mirror by the hall, she makes her way to the main entrance and opens the door. She is surprised to see a young man. "Yes, how may I help you?"

Upstairs on her bed Starlight had begun to dream of darkness. Of pain and sorrow and her body began to lose itself into that darkness allowing the Stand Still to become stronger and chain her.

God of Destruction Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2011 09:37 AM
    Threads

Xanu smiled a bit when she said that, and merely gave her another reassuring squeeze as she began crying.

"I dont mind trouble.. as long as I'm with you Katsumi-kun. And as long as I can protect you. Thats all I'll ever need, because I love you Katsuni-kun." He smiled as he hugged her. "As long as Im near you, thats all I need."

A great webcomic!! Full of humor, angst, and occasional fanservice!

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2010 11:12 PM
    Threads

Kat pulled back and looked at Xanu. She sniffled as she wiped away her tears and gave a soft innocent smile.

" Well, if you absolutely insist, what's a girl to do? I suppose it's alright."

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Anton smiled as he seen Miria and Rick enter the shop. He smiles and leans a bit over the counter. She knew he was familiar, it was her philosophy teacher. Anton had broad shoulders with dark graying hair. Rick looked around the shop at the magnificent paintings and merchandise. Miria smiled and approached the desk.

"Hello professor. This comes to a surprise. Do you work here?" He chuckled at her response.

"Of course not. The owner of the shop and I are good friends and I help her out when I can." Anton's dog barked at Miria and wagged his tail in delight.

"It seems he likes you." She giggled and petted the dog.

"Say, I need more people to help me with my work. It would be great to have another research assistant." Miria pondered and debated on his offer.

"How about I ask you a few questions then you could make an absolute decision?" She nodded and lead her to the back of the shop.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

God of Destruction Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Xanu was about to say something more, but he heard a small snicker and he turned to see Amy standing in the doorway with.....

He gulped. How in gods name did she find me!! He thought as Amy and Yamashita Asuka Varn came forward. Yama, what she preferred Xanu to call her, seemed to be holding something made of clothe as she came forward.

"Why hello their young lady. I noticed your Yukata was torn, and I thought you desereved a new one." She unrolled the clothe in her arms and it revealed a pink Yukata with pictures of cherry blossoms all over it. They shimmered as the sun from a nearby window hit them. The sash around the middle was a bright blue.

"Dont worry, Xanu.. I have one for you.. Oh! Introductions Introductions." She smiled as she turned and bowed, saying "I am Yamashita Asuak Varn, Xanu's grandmother." She smiled as she stepped forward, then she got a serious look as she gazed into Kats eyes, almost as if she was tudying her soul. Then a light squeel of joy emitted from her lips as she said "Oh my!! You are just perfect for my dear Xanu!!" She smiled as she helped Kat up, saying to Amy "I'm going to go help her change, and we'll be right back for a late breakfast."

Amy nodded, noticing it was late for breakfast, about 10 till 12 in the afternoon. She smiled as she gazed down at Xanu, and said "Why dotn we wip up some Japanese dishes for Kat. Im sure she'd appreciate that." The breakfast she had started making had been a latin american themed, but she felt it would be a treat to Kat if they made her some Japanese themed dishes.

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Why hello their young lady. I noticed your Yukata was torn, and I thought you desereved a new one."

Kat's eyes widened as she looked at the beautiful Yukata, and then Gave Xanu's grandmother a formal bow. "A....Arigato Gozaimasu"

"I am Yamashita Asuka Varn, Xanu's grandmother."

Hearing this, Kat immediately tensed up. Her eyes widened and her body went into a tiny state of panic Yamashita looked into her eyes. She could feel her eyes penetrating her soul like red hot laser beams.

"Oh my!! You are just perfect for my dear Xanu!!"

"EH??!?!?!?! .....NA....NANI??!?!"

Her face flushed with embarrassment, and at the same time she was also extremely confused. If this was Xanu's grandmother, wouldn't she be opposed to a relationship outside of royalty? And what's more, wouldn't she be trying to send him home?

She stumbled along as Yamashita dragged her into the other room and helped her change into her yukata.

"Hmmm.....lets see here..." Yamashita said as she grabbed on to Kat's hips and felt around. Kat immediately gasped and froze out of nervousness. Yamashita then looked up at Kat and smiled.

"You have wonderful child bearing hips!"

"Ch.....Child bearing.......hips?" Kat's face was so red steam could've come out of her ears.

Yamashita then finished putting the yukata on her and tied the Obi sash.

"Um....I'm kind of confused...." Kat said while looking at Yamashita through the mirror. "Don't you want Xanu to return to his home country and get married there? Doesn't he need to carry on the family line?"
    Last edited by kat_star01; 03-01-2009 at 09:26 PM.

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(wasnt expecting that, but that just makes it funnier XD i actually fell out of my chair too... my head hurts now lol)

Yama smiled at her as she finished tying the sash. "Oh dear no my dear. I was queen for 35 years and the man i married wasnt royalty. He was a jewelerist. Thats where i got this from." She pulled out a necklace, made out of silver, and in the center piece was a blue sapphire, and in the very exact center, a heart shaped ruby.

"Its said that those who are given a naturally shaped heary ruby will always be together, and will forever be each others love." She smiled a sweet smile and handed it to her. "Why not give it to Xanu, so we can switch the tradition this time." She then pat her on the shoulder as she said

"Dont let pride lead you the wrong way child. You can tell me all you want, but I know you have the same feelings for my Grandson as he does for you." Her eyes got soft as she looked at her. "You two are meant for each other. Ive never seen Xanu more caring, kind, or even convicted of anything in his life."

She then smirked a little. "Besides.. im a grandma. We know these things." With that she smiled again, and opened the door, motioning Kat to go through it, almost as if ushering her into the future that awaited her.

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Rant View Post
    "Deal with you? I can already handle you, chica...I'm el jefe's muscle, you know. I shall let you know this now. I'm an easygoing person until provoked so please don't start with me. I like my good mood. You say "good luck" as if you were a bad person when I see otherwise. Knowing Kevin, he probably sees some good in you underneath this rude facade. I must say I agree with him. On the outside, yeah, you are rude but I think you have some good in you. Welcome to the group. Care for a smoke?"

"Jez, please keep in mind that as long as you reside in my house, you follow my rules just as Hana and Carlos do. To my logic, you reside in Hana's head as a portion of her conscience that can materialize into human form. Hana lives under my roof, therefore, you are also "living" under my roof, for lack of a better term. Don't take it the wrong way though. I respect you but I want you to show some self-discipline. But enough of the serious talk...Care for something strong to drink? That is to say, if you drink...We're just trying to show some hospitality to you."

Kevin took out a flask of whiskey and sipped a bit from it.

"How old are you? How far have you gotten in education?"
    Jez stared at Carlos a bit before she stood up and walked towards Kevin, "Sure, I'll take something to drink. To answer your question, I aged with Hana. So, you'd think I'd look five, right? Well, because I aged with her, it's sort of like we're the same age. As for my education, I'm not as smart as Hana is. I got up to about eleventh grade before I lost a connection with her for a while. The connections become stronger since then, that's why I was able to show myself to all of you. Hopefully, it'll stay that way."

She took a seat on the arm of the couch. Looking over at Carlos, she chuckled, "You know, I bet you could handle me. You seem like a tough guy. I'll make sure not to get in your way." She winked at him.

Hana sighed for what felt like the millionth time. "Jez, please. Carlos is a friend of mine. I'd appreciate it if you'd keep your attitude in check, ok?" She tried to sound sweet.

"Fine, whatever. I'll be nice, but, it's not because you asked. It's getting tiring." She yawned to make a point. "So, Carlos, you're a wolf too, right? What position are you in the pack?"
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Once again Kat was ushered out the door and into the kitchen. She gulped as she felt everyone's eyes stare at her. She could feel her hands becoming clammy and her heart wanted to burst out of her chest. She sat up at the bar and was as frigid as stone.

Kat! you're acting ridiculous! Calm Down!!!

The nervousness plagued her body like a disease, and she couldn't manage to shake it off, and Amy's grins weren't helping either. Occasionally, she would shift her eye over to Xanu, but would quickly turn away for it only made matters worse.

What the hell's wrong with you? You're freaking out just because you got a new Yukata and Xanu's grandma just happens to fancy you? Damnit just Relax!!!! Relax!!!!!

Member Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss has much to be proud of Meriss's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2009 10:39 PM
    Threads

(OOC: For Pastel-Pure)

Hideo looked up at the flying girl as she giggled. *And people wonder why shifters have such a bad reputation.*

He let his anger fill him. He was SICK of being called a freak, an unnatural fiend. Tired of being blamed for every little accident or problem on the island. And most of all he was angry at the shifters who were causing problems.

He whipped off his helmet revealing liquid black eyes, like a bird, showing no whites, no color except the black beads. He sidelock slightly feathered.

"You want my heart, little girl!?!" He shouted as he parked his motorcycle and started peeling off his jacket.

"COME AND GET IT!"
    Last edited by Meriss; 03-01-2009 at 10:30 PM.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kevin poured a shot glass of whiskey for Jez and handed a bottle of milk to Hana with a smile as he sat next to her with an arm around her.

Carlos puffed from his cigarette and said, "Yes, I am a wolf as well. To label my position in the pack, let's put the Mafia ranking system into play. Kevin, being the leader of the pack, or the alpha, would be considered the "Don". Since I am his direct muscle, I would be considered an "Underboss"...If Kevin can't serve as alpha, I take his place either until he recovers or permanently if he dies."

He took another puff and said with a smirk, "I'll take that glance as a sign that you are showing some interest in me. I'm flattered. Boss, so far, the pack consists of five of our kind. One of them is new."

"Very good, Carlos. Here, down the rest of what's in the flask. I'm getting light-headed..."

Kevin took out a piece of really strong mint gum and began chewing.

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Not really, we are related." Roki replies as they walk along towards the bakery.

He cannot say to the girl that he is a shifter and things must keep quiet. Can't he live a normal life just this once without ever being so stealth about their true identities? It didn't matter to Roki, cause all he wanted was to carry on with his plans to Kiyoshi and get Nina with Kyon. And he though things were doing so well...he spoke too soon and early to even say it.

"We have plans and we love making plans ahead. Thus we always come prepared when things get tough. It's like what people say, 'When the going gets tough, the tough gets going...err was it like that? Anyways, do you live nearby? I was wondering because we could be neighbor buddies!!!" Happiness is truly a great thing to have and that's what Nina is feeling except that she has a bit of concern. She is thinking of Kyon and wonders what he was doing as she approaches a telephone pole. Reality check kicked in and quickly stops to move to the side without hesitation.

Roki's day was exceptionally well and making new friends also made him have a greater mood than before. He was not really worried when Nina was about to hit the pole, for she has that instinct inside her that warns her that something is incoming. They were near the bakery, just by the door and both Roki and Nina stopped in front of the door.

"If you are hungry, please inform us before heading inside the bakery so I can treat you all for lunch or not." Roki said as he turns around to look at the rest of the company.

"We are here to buy some cakes. Then we are off to eat, Roki will pay for the expenses and will treat you guys out. Luckily you ran to both of us huh?" Nina smiles, hoping they would accept their gifts.
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

The Ramen Girl rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU has a reputation beyond repute rEikAbLeU's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2010 12:52 AM
    Threads

(OOC: I hope nobody has taken my body under ground yet, so i can start again correctly.... thank you InfinityzeN for driving by...)

She was suddenly awaken from the deep sleep she knew she had, how has she been? she asked that question awfully lot of times... She knew she's still under the destroyed builing, and she can't fully regenerate, her lower body was far from her, she needs somebody's help...

"Help me!" she cried for help using her mind ability, she was trying to call on anybody's mind who's coming near by...

"Help me, im under this destroyed builing..." she cried again for help, hoping someone nice wold hear her and help her out of the mess she is right now.

She heard someone pulled his car over in front of the burned out building carefully. Valkyrie can now feel someone going inside the building. She knew he was there to help her, she hope he would...

"Please, im here, help me... please..." she said aloud trying to sound strong. "Please take my body here, it's two meters from where i am..." she continued to say the words aloud hoping she is right that someone is really under the building to help her.
    Last edited by rEikAbLeU; 03-01-2009 at 11:28 PM.
    "When You have eliminated the IMPOSSIBLE, whatever remains, however IMPROBABLE, must be the TRUTH" -Detective Conan

"I'm not ready yet... It's been three years and I still can't greet him" -Hinata Hyuga

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Jez chugged down the shot glass of whiskey and wiped her mouth. "I see, you'd take over. Interesting. And, maybe that's what that glance meant, but I'm not gonna say if it was or not.

Hana rolled her eyes and took a sip of the milk, "So, tomorrow we're going to look for more wolves to add to the pack, right? How does that work? I mean, now does this work? What do I look for? I want to help as much as I possibly can." she was trying despretely to distract Jez from talking anymore.

"Yeah, how can I help. I was always great at hide and seek, so finding some wolves won't be a problem. If Hana helps, then I help. It's my rule." Jez balanced the shot glass in her hand as she spoke, acting a little distant and concerned. "This won't be too dangerous, will it? I'm not just worried about Hana. I'm worried about all of you. Hana cares about both of you, so I do too. Besides, who'll be around for me pick on." She laughed at herself as she snapped out of her daze. She wasn't going to be that nice already.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kevin and Carlos were thinking pretty much the same thing...

She's so coming on to Carlos. She can't hide it.

"Well, Jez. I shall tell you this now. Any attempt at killing the boss will not only disappoint Hana but will infuriate me and send the pack on you alone. Hopefully, you don't have any of those ideas."

"In addition, were I to live through the attack, I would surely turn on you. I don't want bad blood in the pack or in my house. You have not seen what my abilities consist of. That's your warning. When you said, "Interesting", I got that vibe."

Kevin took his flask back, now refilled with whiskey and drank some more saying, "The level of danger depends on where you are searching, the time of day, and the weather. Jez, I'm sending you and Hana in to search from beginning to halfway. Kill what you must but find any lone or injured wolves and bring them to me. Carlos will take halfway to the farthest reaches since he is part wolf. He wouldn't be a target to other wolves. As I've said before, watch out when nightfall approaches. They feed mostly at night. Hana, Jez, if you feel like it's too much for you, scream out my name and I will come rushing."

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hana's gaze snapped back to Jez quickly, "You wouldn't try anything, would you?"

Jez looked sideways at her sister before turning to look at her, "When I said interesting, I honestly meant I thought it was interesting. I've never knew how the law and order of a pack worked and it was nice to find out." Turning to look at Kevin and Carlos, she smirk slightly, "As for your warning, I won't take it lightly. I completely understand that you'd both turn on me. I wouldn't blame you if you did. But, I wouldn't do anything of the sort. You both take care of my sister. Since I can't take care of her so much, I wouldn't hurt someone who could. Besides, I have other reasons for not attacking anyone, but they're gonna stay secret." She eyed Carlos for a moment before continuing. "Now, I have a warning. If any harm comes to Hana in anyway, I'll be forced to act in anyway that I can. Sounds obsessive? Well, it's not. Up until a while go, I was the only person who could take care of her. It's a little hard to just hand that responsability over to someone. After all, she was the only friend I had for a long time." After finishing, she turned her back to all of them with a huff.
    Last edited by Tsukamoto-San; 03-02-2009 at 12:22 AM.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"...and she IS the only love I will ever have. I won't let harm come to my dear Hana. In addition, are you actually fit to provide food, clothing, and even shelter for her? As I've said, you're a materialized fragment of Hana's conscience. Having served in the coast guard for three years, I can hold my own in the financial world. I also have enough training to mend light wounds, perform minor stitching and even be able to fight hand-to-hand."

Kevin lit a cigarette and maintained a stern, serious face with eyes still blue.

"Your warning is of little importance to me as I am actually capable and willing to put my life on the line to keep her safe. Understanding this "warning", you will still follow up on my plans, yes? You may speak up if you have thought of something that I may have unintentionally overlooked. I could always use the extra insight. Now then, are you hungry? What type of food do you prefer?"

Kevin looked at Hana and said, "Dear, don't ask. I think I may have had too much, hence my stern nature right now. Jez, I'm sorry. The whiskey is getting to my head so please excuse my irritability and slight aggression. I am serious when I say that I'm speaking with conviction and dedication to protecting Hana. Jez, if you want something, talk to Carlos. I can't cook right now..."

Kevin got up and just fell on the ground. It seems he was done for the night.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"That's just it. I can't do those things for her. You can. That is why I wouldn't do anything to harm you." Jez looked over her shoulder at Kevin. And, I know you are telling the truth about Hana. Even if the whiskey is affecting you.

As Kevin fell to the floor, panic overcame Hana. She jumped to her feet, "Kevin! Are you alright? I think he's out cold. What do I do?" She looked over at Carlos as she knelt beside Kevin, "I've never dealt with this before. What should we do?"

"Serves him right!" Jez began laughing uncontrollably at Kevin on the floor. "B-between that and the look on your face, Hana, this is hilarious." She laughed harder, holding onto her stomach.

"Jez, this isn't funny." Hana placed her head in her hand as she shook her head. "I think it's time for all of us to sleep. Carlos, how do we help him out? I mean, we can't leave him here on the floor, can we?"
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

(OOC: Another long post! Yay! Your worst nightmare! Mwuah! Heehee).

Samael groaned as he sat up, “Tch.. you didn’t need to hurt him, murderer. He would have tired and left eventually. Weak willed fools always do.

He stood up then.

“And I’m fine. I may not be strong but I’m not so weak as a couple kicks a going to keep me down.” He said, and then looked at her.

Kiyoshi had stood up then, before brushing off the park residue from her knees. She stumbled slightly, but then righted herself just as quickly, slightly cursing under her breath.

She gave Samael credit, props, and major kudos for at least attempting to be strong about the whole situation. But, then she chose to not mention anything to him, and ignore it instead.

“Um… is there something you’re not telling me about your fashion taste?” Sarcasm was blatantly showing in his voice as he spoke.

She looked down and looked herself over quickly, before the blood had pooled to her cheeks, and a light blush had spread across them in the process.

The outfit that she had on was more suggestive then she would have liked it to be. She was used to wearing the variety of different school uniforms that she had accumulated. But no… She was not wearing anything like that. And it was all because of her parents that she was stuck wearing the suggestive attire that had nothing to do with the café that they owned.

Instead, she was wearing a black and royal blue, silk and lace over bust corset. It laced up in the front with silk ribbons, its colors coming to a small matching bow that rested gently between her breasts. In the back, it laced down in the same fashion, with thicker ribbon of matching color, but ended in a larger bow above her bottom. Smaller ribbons of the same colors were fastened at her hips, but with white as well as royal blue and black.

From there was attached a white and light blue colored voile tulle skirt, that went from her right hip to her left hip, only covering her bottom area. In length, being layered, it went from her bottom, to the back of her knees, down to below her calves, not quite hitting the ankles by a few inches.

The sleeves were the same in terms of matching. Black ribbons were laced down from less then an inch below her shoulders to about half an inch above her elbows; where the sleeves began. The sleeves came down from being fastened above her elbows by the ribbons, flaring out slightly in the exact length of her arms. They too were a deep sapphire blue, made out of silk voile, causing her skin to be completely visible through the light material, as was for all of the voile material that was covering her attire.

It was all topped off with a pair of white voile thigh high stockings that were being held up with garters (garter tabs), and a pair of black high heels that she was sure to twist her ankles in. She thought about switching into the matching boots that she had brought with her, and had stuck into her backpack before leaving the house. But, she would have to do that later.

As she quickly looked over her outfit again, the blood pooled to her cheeks once more, and her blush deepened. Kiyoshi cursed under her breath for her parents getting the measurements exact. She was just glad that the damn corset was not made out of vinyl or leather. That would be even more embarrassing then it already was.

“Stupid outfit.” She muttered to herself, looking back up at Samael after she did so.

Kiyoshi knitted her eyebrows together in slight frustration, but then bit her bottom lip as if she were trying to prevent herself from saying something back, pursing her lips after. She was irritated already, and what Samael had said about her being a murderer just added to the agitation. The outfit made the feeling worse…

She sighed then, putting her hands on her hips, not removing her gaze from Samael during the whole lot of it.

“You should get all of the facts before making a conclusion. Otherwise you wouldn’t understand why things happened a certain way.”

Kiyoshi dropped her arms to her sides then. “Call me what you will, I don’t care.”

‘Liar.’ She ignored that thought, and walked up to Samael then, trying not to fall or twist her ankle in the process because of her dreadful heels of torture.

“Why would I tell you anything about my fashion taste? Why would you even want to know? I am dressed this way, because it is a part of my job today.” She stopped from continuing instantly, realizing how wrong that probably had sound. Her job? That outfit? That sure as hell painted a brilliant picture.

Deciding to continue anyway, she poked at his chest a few times before saying anything.

“I don’t care whether or not you object or not. I am going to help you. You are bloody bleeding for gods sake! Literally!” She hadn’t realized it then, but her voice had gotten louder as she spoke.

Kiyoshi paused slightly before continuing.

“You can hit me, kick me, object, throw things at me, hate me, even throw a fit, but I am going to help you regardless.”

Then Kiyoshi put her hands on Samael’s chest and pushed him gently to the ground, making sure he was lying on his back as she then straddled his waist, holding him to the ground by his wrists. She was being a tad bit aggressive, but not to where he wouldn’t be able to do anything about it. He could have easily thrown her off of him.

She removed one of her hands from one of his wrists, long enough to lift up the side of his shirt from where the bleeding was coming. As soon as she saw the wound she winced.

“How did you…” But then she stopped, as she looked at his face and then his wound, repeating the motion a few times, realization hitting her.

‘Great! More guilt to add to the overly large and filled plate that I already have to deal with already!’

Kiyoshi slid her first aid kit over with her free hand, dropping his shirt for a few seconds until the first aid kit was right next to them. She then lifted up his shirt again to look at his bleeding wound one more time, not caring whether or not she got blood on her hand.

After a few seconds, she placed her hand back on his wrist as in to keep him there, before looking down at him.

“You should let me help you, you know? Regardless of what you think of me, it will help your wound from getting infected, and it will actually have a chance to heal properly with only a small scar, as in compared to one of a larger sort.” She paused again.

“Can I?” She asked simply, not looking away from him until she got her answer, no matter what that may be.

She paused once more, thinking. Then a slight and taunting smile curved her lips before she responded, as Kiyoshi continued to look down at Samael.

"I will leave you alone if you let me help you."

(OOC: Regardless of how many spelling miscalculations there may be, I only edited the post because of one word. Nice).
    Last edited by FaeryTaleAngel; 03-02-2009 at 01:50 AM.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

"Your job?" Samael asked not really expecting a response... "What kind of job... has you wearing...that?" He really couldn't imagine what she would need such... revealing clothing for. Regardless, he didn't have time to focus as she poked him in the chest, which hurt immensely since it had been bruised not moments before, not to mention the bullet wound. That is to say... it was rather tender.

suddenly she was unbuttoning his shirt and he suddenly got his voice back, "What the bloody hell are you--!!" He had realized by this point that she was actually going for where his wound was, to look at it or dress it or whatever it was people like her did. But he didn't want her to see it, cause if she did she'd know where he had gotten it, and he didn't want to deal with that. So he tried to force her off him, but the act of trying to sit-up against her weight and force pull the wound open more causing blood to further leak out. Oh.. and pain... there was lots off pain, "AAAH!" he screamed falling back to the ground.

"Dang... he came quickly" he heard someone comment. Though he wasn't sure what the man was talking about.

"

"Tch... like I would hurt anyone. You do me a discredit! I am not like yo-" Suddenly Kiyoshi pushed him to the ground and straddled him, and for one brief second, Samael thought she might be trying to rape him.

Apparently, ever one else in the park couldn't believe that a man wouldn't give consent for coitus commenting on Kiyoshi's "zeal" and "forwardness". Samael, however was pinned and a bit to much in pain from the fall to really raise a significant commotion.

Kiyoshi looked at the wound, then at him... then back to the wound. He sighed, "I didn't get it where you think I did... fool" he said not looking her in the eyes.

"Ugh... just... Just get it over with... Jeez you sound just like that other girl" The girl from the police station... what was her name? He couldn't remember... if he had ever known it.

-----

Frederic will be added tomorrow
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"ey...The boss would personally backhand you if he caught you saying that. He lost his older brother. I don't think this is the time to toy with his emotions. Jez, help me carry him to his bed. This isn't the first time he's passed out from alcohol."

Carlos raised Kevin's arm up and watched it hit the ground.

"Yeah, he's done for the night. This always happens when he drinks. He gets blitzed and passes out. He'll be fine so don't worry. Just expect a bit of grouchiness from him when he wakes up. He's got a punching bag in his room so he can let loose on that. If you both could make him feel better in the morning, that would drown out his irritation from the hangover for a bit while I cook for all of us. He likes you Jez. He sees you as quite the ballsy yet kind type. Just don't irritate or piss him off please. I've seen him pissed both in and out of battle. It's terrifying sometimes."

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

Kiyoshi was getting frustrated with the people in the park, the passerby’s if you may. She loathed Red Day even more then she had ever had, and their comments just made her hatred for it grow that much more.

Especially since the passerby's in the park probably thought that she was pulling some Red Day shenanigan, and had decided to go to the park to be Samael's dominatrix.

This thought truly irked her.

But, the outfit sure as hell fit the part.

“I didn’t get it where you think I did… fool.”

Kiyoshi rolled her eyes at him when she looked down at him. He did not even so much as look back at her while he was speaking. That was rude.

“Where do you think that I thought you got this pretty wound of yours from, Samael?” She asked him in return.

“Ugh… just… Just get it over with… Jeez you sound just like that other girl.”

“Oh, so you are a player now, are you? And here I thought all you did was go to school and study.”

She then released one of his wrists again, and pulled his shirt up a little more, lightly running her fingers around the wound once, examining it further.

Disregarding the fresh blood on her fingers, she slid the medical kit closer to her as she continued to straddle Samael. Upon opening the kit, she looked back at Samael.

“If you cannot do it, I will, but you need to take off your shirt to make this easier. Considering the position that we are in, I think it best if I did, but that depends on how comfortable you are with that.”

She glanced down at his wound one more time, before taking a few things out of her first aid kit, and then looked at her fingers, a needle gently resting in between her left index finger and thumb shone brilliantly for a few seconds in the colors of the setting sun.

“Umm… How do you feel about needles Samael?” She then looked from the needle to Samael, and grinned awkwardly, trying not to make the situation worse then it already was.

“Your wound is pretty bad, and if it keeps opening more, like it is, you will most likely die to do the immense bleeding. So stitches might be best. The catch though… I have nothing to numb it with. I gave away my last major medical kit yesterday to help a few people, and have yet to replace it with anything better.”

“So…”

Kiyoshi then placed the needle back into the first aid kit long enough to pin Samael’s free wrist down again, making him look at her that time before she did so.

You can either have me give you a few stitches, with the off chance of it hurting more then you’d like, or you can die here, lying in the park, on Red Day, as the sun is setting, being straddled by someone you don’t care for too much, whom just happens to be wearing a slightly revealing and suggestive outfit. The choice is yours.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yama merely began handing out plates of food, making sure to give Kat several of the Japanese dishes. Then she made her way to Xanu, who seemed to be watching Kat out of the corner of his eyes.

She kicked his leg, and motioned with a sweet smile to the seat next to Kat. Xanu nodded, and went over and sat next to Katsumi. He smiled as he sat and said "That yukata looks very beautiful on you." He shurgged a second later as he said "My grandmother can be a little eccentric at times, but she means well."

After a moment, he decided to ask "Would you be willing to spend Red day with me? Amy already told your mother your alright... and appearntly she wants us to,.. but I would want to spend it with you anyways." He smiled at her, waiting for her answer.

Senior Member InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2009 12:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: infinityzen Steam ID: infinityzen

(OOC: rEikAbLeU)

…and turns right around to go back and dig in his trunk. “Damn it dark in ‘dar” he thought, pulling out a Streamlight portable spot-light and tucking his Maglite behind his belt. He walks back in, clicking the Streamlight on switch repeatedly, trying to get it on.

Finally the HID clicks on, flashing 5 million candelabra directly into his face. Jean lets loose a shout as he falls back wards, crashing through a half burned out wall and falling through were the floor collapsed. He lands with a thud and rolls, causing a mini avalanche of debris.

He staggers to his feet and looks around, seeing the light from his Streamlight back up on the level above. With a sigh he reaches for his Maglite… which is of course missing from his belt. He begins sweeping around, finding it and clicking it on. Stopping in complete shock, he stares… at what looks like a hand sticking out from under a slab. A hand that moved.
    "Naughty by nature..."
    Click here for Jean's story / Click here for Cajun Words

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Calantha heard a faint help in the distance. "Roki and Nina I'll be right back." She started running sensing a person staring a person under a slab of burnt building. She stood behind him. She slowly walked towards the trapped person the mans eyes following her. She started removing the slab but the weight was too much. Damn she's gonna die if i do nothing. I wish i could become a shifter right now she thought. "Hey you behind me help me out a bit."
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Closed Thread

Thread Information