AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 159 of 186 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 169 ... LastLast
Results 3,951 to 3,975 of 4635

Thread: RPG: Magic Mixer

Senior Member Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 07:08 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    In some hole, somewhere, that I just happen to crawl out of.
    Threads

OOC: Okay I posted, and Kiyoshi is always mean to Galen. How rude.

OOC: Suzumi mostly, and Rein*, and Faery.

Help! Galen looked up from the girl in front of him briefly to see if the sound he heard was accurate. He could have sworn that he heard someone scream fro help. What the? He thought to himself. The sound only progressed from there and only sounded more fearful and panicked. It actually worried him, and he didn’t know what to think of it. But then Kiyoshi and the arrogant kid walked through the door and the sound almost seemed to stop, vaguely. What is that? He thought further.

Galen continued to stand there with his hand held out to the girl (Madison), when Kiyoshi came waltzing up to him, and well, to put it lightly, harassed him. Now he knew that she was doing it on purpose, so he tried to let it go, but he was angry, because it was probably lessening his chances of talking to the girl that he had approached a little beforehand.

“No Kiyoshi, I’m just being polite. I thought it would be nice to introduce myself to her. You know, and maybe make a new friend.” Burn. Kiyoshi didn’t seem like the type of person who kept friends very well, so that may had effected her, but somehow, Galen doubted that. When she walked away from him, he was only too happy. Not only was his shoulder throbbing again, bit she probably made it bleed again, and that was annoying. She made no sense to him.

He turned a bit and smiled at Reina, to let her know that he would be back over there in a little bit before turning his attention back to the girl in front of him (Madison). “I apologize about that. What’s your name?”

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

In the interview room those close to the door can hear Anton asking the usual questions in a louder than usual voice. However, well it's a bit hard to tell, but you get the impression he isn't staying in one place. Sort of like he's over by the chair the person being interviewed sits in, and you don't hear them saying anything.

Of course the particular person sounds like they're a strange one, and they might just speak very softly and have trouble hearing.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Say, Craig...Were any road problems going on today?

Last I recall, there is a roadblock around here. We should probably look around for it as Jean and the others might be there.

Kevin started following the road away from the zoo to a barrier. Traffic cones and a "Do not enter" sign got the message across but that didn't bother Kevin. Spotting Jean's car was easy since the confrontation of him getting his eye shot. He fired a round into the air and waved at the car.

JFL's Girl Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San has a reputation beyond repute Tsukamoto-San's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTrielaSanx

"The house is just two blocks from here. I think we can walk there." Hana began leading the way in silence. She wasn't quite sure if she wanted to go there. Her family had planned on moving from the house after she left but she was never updated on if they did or not. Her parents and her were never on the best of terms not since she started getting suspicious about Jez. Of course, she knew the truth now and she expected that she should probably forgive them. They didn't want to hurt her.

She let out a sigh, trying to shake off the nervous feeling that clouded around her. Anyone could have been at the house. It made her uncomfortable knowing that she could run into one of the people she had been desperately trying to avoid since she left. They didn't care about her and she felt the same. She'd given up on trying to stay close.

She was so deep in her thoughts that she almost passed the large driveway. The house was smaller then she remembered but still big enough to show that her family did have some money. She hated that and refused to accept it, even if that ment turning down her father's offer to help her pay for her apartment. It seemed to come from pity and she didn't want their pity.

"Well, this is it, I guess." Hana let out a sigh, "This is where we grew up and where Jez..." Her voiced faded off. She have to come face to face with what happened and she wasn't sure she was ready for it. "Anyway, I think we should try to go in."

She made her way to the front door, preparing herself for anything.

----------

Jez watch Kevin leave and looked back at the house. Those military men were still in there and she wasn't sure if she wanted to hang out with them.

She sat back down on the steps with another loud sigh. She was bored and she couldn't figure out what would change that. She rested her head on her knees as she look down the street. The thoughts of what Hana was doing at that exact moment went through her head but she decided she was better off staying out of way. She couldn't afford to make Hana any more upset with her.

Closing her eyes, she just listened to the wind.
    AKA xTheLostSailorx

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RayCaptain View Post
    He looked up at Orochi with a somewhat confused look. Of all the things this guy had done, this was by far the strangest. Jericho nodded and sat up a little, "Well...I hate to hear that," He finally said. It was a bit ackward for him now, he had just been given the key to defeating Orochi...now he should use it right? No he couldn't do that...

"You know I have so many weaknesses it-" He layed back down, "-makes me seem like a helpless child. I don't try to cover it up or anything. I know what I did was wrong in the eyes of most people but I don't really care," His voice sounded like it usually did, boastful and all but now it lacked that sense force behind it.

"I...I like the idea of helping you. Mostly because you've got a better mind then me and up until this point, no one has been able to do a thing," He gave a sigh, "I'm sorry for hitting you,"
    Orochi stared at Jericho.
    "I'm sorry for taking advantage of your mind," Orochi said the way his words came out wasn't like his normal words, they seemed much softer and delicate.
    Orochi stared at the bed pattern and then look back at Jericho.
    "I take advantage of people because I guess...I think that they won't see my vulnerabilities," Orochi said, "Really I don't know why, but I like you Jericho and it's been a long time since I've liked someone."
    Orochi stroked the blankets for a moment. There was an awkward silence that spiked the air hard. But Orochi said nothing for a moment. And then Orochi did something unexpected of himself he gave Jericho a genuine smile.
    "I'm glad you'll help me," Orochi said, "I want to help you."

Quote Originally Posted by xTheLostSailorx View Post
    "The house is just two blocks from here. I think we can walk there." Hana began leading the way in silence. She wasn't quite sure if she wanted to go there. Her family had planned on moving from the house after she left but she was never updated on if they did or not. Her parents and her were never on the best of terms not since she started getting suspicious about Jez. Of course, she knew the truth now and she expected that she should probably forgive them. They didn't want to hurt her.

She let out a sigh, trying to shake off the nervous feeling that clouded around her. Anyone could have been at the house. It made her uncomfortable knowing that she could run into one of the people she had been desperately trying to avoid since she left. They didn't care about her and she felt the same. She'd given up on trying to stay close.

She was so deep in her thoughts that she almost passed the large driveway. The house was smaller then she remembered but still big enough to show that her family did have some money. She hated that and refused to accept it, even if that ment turning down her father's offer to help her pay for her apartment. It seemed to come from pity and she didn't want their pity.

"Well, this is it, I guess." Hana let out a sigh, "This is where we grew up and where Jez..." Her voiced faded off. She have to come face to face with what happened and she wasn't sure she was ready for it. "Anyway, I think we should try to go in."

She made her way to the front door, preparing herself for anything.
    Rain stared at Hana he didn't understand why she was so cautious. Of course anyone would be living in the house. Even though the house did seem well kept Rain felt that no one really lived here. Rain sighed.
    "Come on let's hurry," Rain said.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

OCC: For Tamaki-sama, Tamaki-sama, and a tad bit for Faery. =P Sorry for the loooooong wait. >_<

"Speaking of the bloody interview, don't you have to take it you bloody brat?"

Madison had just opened her mouth to retaliate when when a man in a lab coat walked past them. They both turned to face Anton, who has poked his head out of the door of the interview room and said, ""Sorry for the interuption. Something came up. I could be with the rest of you in a while." before disappearing into the room again.

Madison watched as Samael practically flew across the room and caught the door before it could close. She giggled when she heard Anton's reply to him.

"The virtues of the cake..." she echoed, giggling again.

She was about to go back over to Samael's side when a boy approached her.

“Hello, my name is Galen. Galen Arvanitis. Nice to meet you.”

Madison turned to face the blue-haired boy. But then she jumped as Samael exploded behind her. She turned to face him and watched the exchange between him and another girl.

"Well, don't they just look like the best of friends," she thought to herself. Just then the girl turned and left the room. A few moments later, Samael followed. Madison continued to stare after him.

"Help!"

Madison froze. What was that? She thought she heard, no, she didn't really hear. She felt it. She could feel someone screaming for help. The sound vibrated through her body.

But before the could even begin to fathom what it was, or where it was coming from, both Samael and the pretty blond girl came back into the room. The feeling disappeared as soon as it came.

The girl came up to them.

“Hey Galen, what’s up? Hitting on some poor girl again?” she said.

“No Kiyoshi, I’m just being polite. I thought it would be nice to introduce myself to her. You know, and maybe make a new friend.” The boy replied. “I apologize about that. What’s your name?” he said turning back to Madison.

"Oh god, I'm sorry," Madison said taking Galen's hand, "I totally spaced out there. My name is Madison Taylor. I just moved here a week ago. Are you friends with that girl? She's very pretty."

She gestured towards Kiyoshi who seemed to be plotting something against Anton with Samael.
    Last edited by suzumi; 07-23-2009 at 12:37 PM.
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

Senior Member InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2009 12:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: infinityzen Steam ID: infinityzen

Jean begain to slow down as he was driving up on some sort of barrier across the road. Hearing a shot, he hit the brakes hard and looks around. Ahhh, there is Kevin over there he thought. Shifting back into gear he eased the car to the side of the road next to Kevin and hopped out.

"So wha'we got goin'on?" he ask as he pulls his duffle bag out and begins digging around in it. Belt and holster for his pistols go around his waist, bandoler of shells over his shoulder, and out comes the pistol gripped pump shotgun. "By'da'way, 'dar be ah' tiger on 'da road a wayz back."
    "Naughty by nature..."
    Click here for Jean's story / Click here for Cajun Words

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Here's the situation, from what I've been told, animals have been attacking people in the zoo. My lieutenants, Carlos and Anthony as well as at least one medic, Stephen, a plant biologist are in there keeping safe. Our job is to find them for now, make sure they are safe and gather any intel from them. Sadly, cell phones in here do not work and the phone lines are cut. I brought two weapons. The one I am holding is a Russian-made Mosin-Nagant bolt-action infantry rifle that takes 5-round strip clips. The other is a British-made Bren machine gun that takes 30-round banana clips loaded in from the top. It has a bipod attachment for significantly less recoil when prone. Both were used in WWII."

Kevin looked at the new guy and then back at Jean and said, "Who's the new guy? I've never seen him before. He one of us?"

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Miria closed her eyes for a moment and laid her head back to enjoy the sunlight. What a glorious day! When she heard the gun shot, she leaned forward suddenly and slammed her head into the seat in front of her. Miria rubbed the spot that got hit by the seat. Geez....how people drive these days. She chuckled to herself and then jumped out of the car. Miria had noticed Kevin and had seen the sign.

"Long time no see. How's the eyes coming along?" She looked at Ted with a smile.

"That's Ted. Don't worry. He's one of us."

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"My eye is fine, Miria. Thanks for your concern. Allow me to apologize again for Craig's past actions. He now works with me and will no longer take to the offense on just any shifter. He has a grudge with one and I have a grudge with another individual. What is Ted capable of? What specific powers would make him a shifter. Scratch that last question. How did he obtain his powers? Lastly, does he have a weapon on him? I brought two, just in case."

Kevin took a drink from his flask and smiled, saying,

"Don't worry. I don't have cigarettes on me this time."

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"My eye is fine, Miria. Thanks for your concern. Allow me to apologize again for Craig's past actions. He now works with me and will no longer take to the offense on just any shifter. He has a grudge with one and I have a grudge with another individual. What is Ted capable of? What specific powers would make him a shifter. Scratch that last question. How did he obtain his powers? Lastly, does he have a weapon on him? I brought two, just in case." Miria smiled, pleased to hear that is eye is doing much better. She nodded as she kept listening to Kevin speak.

"Its good to know that you are doing well. Ted here is a telepathic like I am but its all I know. I haven't seen the extent of his powers yet. As for weapons, I know Jean has some but I am not sure if Ted has any." Kevin had taken a drink from his flask and Miria smiled and shook her head.

"Don't worry. I don't have cigarettes on me this time." She smiled, good to know that he wasn't smoking around her but displeased to know he kept smoking. Bad habit...

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Does Ted have a gun on him? If not, he can use my rifle. I'll give him the strip clips to go with it. It's five rounds per clip and I already fired one. I don't think he can handle the Bren. It's pretty heavy even without a clip."

Kevin took another swig and asked...

"Miria, other than providing medical support, can you use spells?"

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Miria, other than providing medical support, can you use spells?" Miria pondered on that. She knew how to use her powers but didn't really think they were spells. Miria looked at Jean a bit concerned about her powers for that one small moment and then looked at Kevin.

"Yes I can heal but I am a bit rusty. Haven't healed anyone for a while. I wouldn't say I know spells but I do know how to use my powers very well. Why do you ask?"

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"I'm trying to figure out group arrangements. With you being a medic at the very least, you would need some mode of transport and attack."

Kevin looked at Jean and continued...

"Shotguns work best at close range and even more so in crowded areas like hallways. Knowing that, you should probably stick to your handguns until the enemy gets in close. Ted, take my rifle and the strip clips with you. I will use the Bren. I've been dyin' to cut something to ribbons with this baby."

Kevin then shifted into a wolf and said,

"Miria, get on but don't mind the large machine gun. If you can use offensive spells, prove it right now. I'm sure you have it in you. When Craig was acting up, we both kind of felt it when you got angry. Therefore, you have to learn how to release it. Anger is just the catalyst for drawing it out. Just like when Craig and I use our newest transformation by combining our powers, we need something to spark it. For now, I will be your mount considering my known speed and agility in this form. Jean, I hope you won't mind me serving as a steed for Miria. Medics are important in battle so they must live. In addition, if the medic can fight back as well as the mount then that could be a lethal combination."

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by FaeryTaleAngel View Post
    “I’m not sure really why I’m on the move. Just feels like the right thing you know?” He shrugged again.

Kat was a little hurt by Kairos’s actions, and response. All she wanted to do was have fun, and to be around someone to talk to for once. It was a nice break away from all of the romance, and drama of her life—the soap opera of her life (and like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives), and it was something that was really needed.

But now she felt like she wasn’t wanted around, like he didn’t like her, and like he was now just putting up with her. She should leave, but she would try to stay, and keep an upbeat and positive attitude, regardless.

“Oh! So we are just going to mosey about then!? Like an adventure?! That sounds like so much fun! Oh, and I know what you mean about always being on the move. Ever since I got here, I feel like I have been constantly going. Sometimes I am surprised that I am even still standing!”

Kat smiled afterward, actually feeling a little content. She just wished the feeling would last.
    Kairos listened to her while still walking.
    "Adventure? I've had enough of things like that myself. But we can't help being who we are." He shrugged. "Best you came with my anyways, rather then stayed in your house. You would have burned yourself making more tea." He said not even realising he had viewed that line of fate.
    "Hey hey. Your not meant to use this for things like that."
    "What? Wait...I don't even remember looking."
    "Yea...Well I'll ignore that for the moment." Shadow said as if he was tring to hide something. Kairos just brushed the thought aside. Kairos looked over to Kat.
    "Hey why don't you pick somewhere to go? I'm sure you have been dragged all kinds of places you didn't want to go. So lets go somewhere you do."
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"I'm trying to figure out group arrangements. With you being a medic at the very least, you would need some mode of transport and attack." Miria thought about it then nodded at Kevin.

"Alright. Sounds like a plan to me." She concentrated on her powers to get them prepared for battle. Her hair began to turn to silver slowly, her clothes began to change and her eyes became so blue, the oceans could not compare to them.

"Miria, get on but don't mind the large machine gun. If you can use offensive spells, prove it right now. I'm sure you have it in you. When Craig was acting up, we both kind of felt it when you got angry. Therefore, you have to learn how to release it. Anger is just the catalyst for drawing it out. Just like when Craig and I use our newest transformation by combining our powers, we need something to spark it. For now, I will be your mount considering my known speed and agility in this form. Jean, I hope you won't mind me serving as a steed for Miria. Medics are important in battle so they must live. In addition, if the medic can fight back as well as the mount then that could be a lethal combination." Miria wasn't the type to be an angry person but if an opportunity comes, she was sure she could do it.

"Alright. I'll try my best." She got onto Kevin's back and gave Jean a smile.

"I'll be fine. I'll keep in contact alright?"

Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:

Senior Member InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN has a reputation beyond repute InfinityzeN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2009 12:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: infinityzen Steam ID: infinityzen

"Shotguns work best at close range and even more so in crowded areas like hallways. Knowing that, you should probably stick to your handguns until the enemy gets in close. Ted, take my rifle and the strip clips with you. I will use the Bren. I've been dyin' to cut something to ribbons with this baby."

Jean nods at Kevin while going over his Mossberg 930SPX. He finishes loading rounds into it, then lets it hang from its combat sling and scoops up the duffle bag. "Don' worry 'bout 'dat. Dah' XDz jus' fo' if 'ah be runnin' out'o double'aut. You shoot 'em from far an'ah kill em close. Dis' only what 'ah keep in 'dah trunk. 'Ah got betta at home."

Jean then walks over to Miria and gives her a little kiss, before pulling out and buckling an XD(m)40 in a tactical holster around her waist. "You got 17 in'da first mag and two spare wit' 16 each cha. Squeeze fo'da laser sight, put 'da dot on 'da critter, squeeze 'da trigger. Knife cross 'da back if'n ya need it." Jean playfully swats her bottom before slinging the duffle across his back.
    "Naughty by nature..."
    Click here for Jean's story / Click here for Cajun Words

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

"I'm the hero of this island...I'm supposd to help. That's what I do," Jericho said in a monotone voice. It was supposed to come out sarcastic but he couldn't find the energy to do it. He went over and took a hold on Orochi's shoulder, "Come on, let's go back and start working on whatever plans you got,"

He smiled a little. It was weird because all of this didn't suprise him like it should. Sure it was different that Orochi was being open but for some reason it didn't blow him away. Maybe he had expected this somehow? Probably not but still...

Jericho looked towards the door and then back to Orochi, "Tell me something Orochi," There was a stillness about the room, "What do you consider victory in this life? What is your purpose?"
    ~The One and Only~

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

(OOC: Because Tamaki, to put it quite simply. It is fun. Mwuhahahahahahahahaha Yes, you should be very afraid).

(OOC: Luzifer).

Kiyoshi looked at Samael then and raised a brow in surprise, and in curiosity.

She quickly changed her reaction to his response by contributing some more as well.

“Ah, on no… Scratch that Anton, you are down to four! Only four! Congratulations. More then half of your sample has left!”

She pursed her lips a bit, but then a thought struck her, and her facial expression changed a bit.

“Hn?” She responded in more surprise then anything, but she quickly shrugged it off, standing up and turning toward the door.

Kiyoshi then pressed her ear to the door as well as her hands, to see whether or not she had heard right.

Everything seemed to be going well…well, except for the fact that she could only hear Anton.

Why was that?

Another thought hit.

She lightly cursed under her breath before turning toward Samael’s general direction, staying in front of the door though.

“You! Leave. Now!”

Kiyoshi knew that was not going to blow over too well, but she needed him to leave.

“Take one of them with you if you need another presence around.” She persisted, pointing over toward Madison and Galen.

"Come back in like ten minutes. That should give me enough time."

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

(OOC: Valkarma).

"Adventure? I've had enough of things like that myself. But we can't help being who we are." He shrugged. "Best you came with my anyways, rather then stayed in your house. You would have burned yourself making more tea." He said not even realizing he had viewed that line of fate.

Kat thought about that for a little while.

“Burn smurn. As long as I wasn’t boring you half to death it’s all good.”

She thought about that even more though after that point. Would she really have burned herself making more tea?

"Hey why don't you pick somewhere to go? I'm sure you have been dragged all kinds of places you didn't want to go. So let’s go somewhere you do."

“Well, I’ve been doing most of the dragging. Mostly with Samael when I first moved here. But then I ran into Kiyoshi, and BAM!” She looked over at Kairos then and then grinned sheepishly.

“Ahehhehheh…sorry, I already forgot about that. Heh Anyway, after that point, a lot happened. Come to think of it…a lot’s happened since I’ve been here…” Kat thought about it some more.

How come she never thought about all of that before?

“Well I guess we could go to the beach, or to the park, or to the library…oh wait, not there. It burnt down. Hmm… Know of any good book stores or another Library? Oh, do you go to school or anything? What do you do?”

She grinned sheepishly up at him again as they continued to walk.

“Sorry about all the questions. I tend to do that sometimes. Anyway though, about the whole tea burning thing though…nah, it wouldn’t be a good idea to ask. Anyway, if you haven’t guessed already, this is Tama,” she pointed to the cat walking next to her, “-he’s a talking cat. Sort of like my advisor, although he needs to learn to shut his trap sometimes.”

“Nya! Kat I wouldn't have to say anything if you would just listen.”

“Yeah, yeah. Zip it old man. Anyway, Kairos, how long have you been here in Kapok bay? What brought you here?

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Samael sneered, "What? Just because of what happened doesn't mean I'm going start following your every irrational command! Why in the bloody hell would I leave? What in the world does that accomplish?"

None of this made sense to Samael, Kiyoshi seemed to want to get inside, but it made no sense as to why she was forcing him to go away in order to do that. It made no logical sense and Samael would not just idly let himself be forced to do something that broke the rules of logic. He mulishly dug in his feet and prepared to stand his ground come hell, high water, or some sort of annoying prattle that would most likely be coming his way.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama has a brilliant future Tamaki-Sama's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 07:08 AM
    In some hole, somewhere, that I just happen to crawl out of.
    Threads

OOC: this one’s for Suzumi.

"Oh god, I'm sorry," Madison said taking Galen's hand, "I totally spaced out there. My name is Madison Taylor. I just moved here a week ago. Are you friends with that girl? She's very pretty."

She gestured towards Kiyoshi who seemed to be plotting something against Anton with Samael.

Galen blushed some when Madison took his hand for the greeting. “Don’t worry about it. It happens.” He smiled at her. “Madison Taylor a’? That’s a pretty name. Nice to meet ya’ Madison.” Galen looked in the direction that Madison gestured in when asking about a girl.

“Oh her? Kiyoshi? I think to her we’re only acquaintances. She doesn’t want to be my friend right now so I’ll take what I was given. I was kinda’ rude to her when we first met and I don’t think she has gotten over it yet. But her and that Samael kid confuse me. They seem to dislike each other, argue, and then three seconds later they seem mutual. So that stumps me.” He was referring to them starting yet another argument with each other.

Galen just wanted to sigh, but he turned his attention back to Madison “Yeah, she’s pretty I guess, but there are other pretty things in this world.” He smiled again. “Anyway, you need help with anything? How did the survey go for ya’ if you’ve taken it already?”

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Samael sneered, "What? Just because of what happened doesn't mean I'm going start following your every irrational command! Why in the bloody hell would I leave? What in the world does that accomplish?"

Kiyoshi narrowed her eyes, staring directly back into Samael’s as she did so.

“I never thought that because of what happened that you would follow my command! I just need you to bloody leave for a few minutes, if even that!! Jeez! Why are you always so bloody difficult?!?! You would leave because it would help, and it might accomplish something, but I’m not going to know until I try it! So leave so I can try!

“…please?”

Kiyoshi stood her ground just as much as Samael did, and if he did not end up leaving, she would probably just drag him out of the room and lock the door…if there was a lock on it.

She quickly looked in that direction to see whether it did or not and only grinned slightly when she noticed it would work to her advantage.

Kiyoshi turned her attention back toward Samael then, and just glared at him, whilst smirking.

Oh, he would leave for a few minutes if it was the last thing that she did, regardless of him being a good three and a half inches taller then her, as had occurred on many occasions, she could just force him out of the room if it came down to it.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"You're not making sense! What in the hell can you do when I'm not here that you can't do while I'm here? What does it involve stripping naked? Cause I can avert my eyes! Besides, your not that pretty. If you can provide a bloody good reason other than 'because I want you to' than maybe I might deign to leave! But no, your all secretive, and I don't like that! If you have something to say, say it, fool-girl!"

He met her glare with his own, matching fire with fire. She was smirking, and he knew that smirk. It was the smirk he received before someone beat him up. He rolled his eyes, but dug in his heels nonetheless. She could use force, but that was a cowards response.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Kiyoshi groaned in frustration.

“Oh my gods! You stupid pervert!! This has nothing to do with that! Why are you so bloody frustrating?! If a bomb was in a building and they bloody told you to leave, would you just stand there if they didn’t state the reason?!?!” She scoffed at that.

“Bloody whatever! It isn’t important.” At that, Kiyoshi turned from Samael, despite how hard it was to do because of her frustration, and turned back toward the door to the mini interview room in which Anton and this “mystery” person resided.

She knelt down on the floor, and took a bobby pin from the smallest pocket on her backpack before she began getting to work…by picking the lock to the mini room.

‘And this better bloody work.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Of course I wouldn't leave if they didn't bloody tell me there was bloody bomb! How can I be expected to evacuate a building that about to blow up if I don't know its going to blow up!?" he scoffed.

He rolled his eyes as Kiyoshi pulled a bobby pin out of her backpack, "See woman," he said to Madison, "I told you weren't the only girl who carried a bloody bag of holding with her. I thought hammer-space was only in cartoons!" he groaned.

"Whatever." he said crouching down to wait.

Closed Thread

Thread Information