AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: Peta/alf

Threaded View

Senior Member ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-14-2024 08:26 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Peta/alf

I'm not really the type to really wish death upon people, but I have to make an exemption to a group that I personally label terrorists, PETA (in addition to the Animal Liberation Front).

They are now begging Ben and Jerry's to put human breast milk in their ice cream claiming cow milk causes autism. For someone with a sibling with autism and as a volunteer to a classroom for such students, I feel beyond offended. Especially when there's no official medical confirmed cause of the disorder. Even though I was never really fond of PETA to begin with, this statement hit me hard. If anybody kills every last one of these hypocrites, especially their liar and hypocrite founder, should get a presidential medal of freedom, and will get a beer and safe housing from me.
    Last edited by Ωmega; 10-11-2008 at 02:12 PM.
    Check out my anime reviews at: [URL="http://www.youtube.com/users/hajimenojmo[/URL] and http://blog.honeyfeed.fm/

Thread Information