AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What car do you drive or want to drive?

Senior Member Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2009 09:18 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default What car do you drive or want to drive?

Well?

Manufacturer: Toyota
    Line: Celica
    Model: ST-205 GT4
    Year: 1998
    Layout: 4WD
    Raw HP: 625
    Mods: Custom body built-in intake/exhaust, Oxygen 3 Tanks, *Lightened body, Lo-bass sound system
    Color: Midnight Blue
    Notes: NA, modified for low noise production

*Back seats removed, exterior/interior parts replaced/removed, chassis overhauled for lightening and increased rigidity, roll cage installed in the rear half of the car, approved modification of airbags for increased safety and efficiency, car labels legally removed (i.e. Toyota, Celica, insignias...)

She's not an 800 HP monster, but my Celica pulls tricks. I love passing a hummer on the highway. I have my windows down and I'm blasting trance or techno, something with almost no bass response. They always look at me funny and then rev their engines and try to pass me. So I close my windows and without making a sound disappear around the next turn. I love seeing the looks on their faces in the rear view mirror.

Personal philosophy: It's a goddam car, not a -beep- trophy. Making it a better car is fine, but you're a -beep- chav if you think driving a mass of metal that blinds other drivers while blasting your bass throughout the neighborhood impresses anyone.

What I hate more than anything, though, is a driver who will change lanes on the freeway and SLOW DOWN. I drive around them and violently cut them off to scare the hell out of them, flip them off, and show them how to change lanes properly while running away. I mean, are you RETARDED?
    Accepting simfile requests. E-mail me at [email protected].
    Generation: 15
    Whenever you see this signature, copy it into your own and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The question is based on the false assumption that I actually drive or want to drive. I do not.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well, i'm 26 and never really wanted to drive or go for my license. I'm not sure why, it just never interested me. If I can, I prefer walking, or getting a ride if I need it.

But, due to the fact that having your own transportation makes things much easier, I suppose I would like to get my license and a car, if I could afford it of course (right now, university bills and everything pretty much prevent that, and besides I know next to nothing about cars in general), i'd probably want something like this:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/justinflood/2953840996/

although, unforunately according to my budget, i'd probably only be able to get something like this:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/marcelojhonas/2476132483/

so no thanks, it's walking and rides for me for now, lol
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

Senior Member estrago1 has a reputation beyond repute estrago1 has a reputation beyond repute estrago1 has a reputation beyond repute estrago1 has a reputation beyond repute estrago1 has a reputation beyond repute estrago1 has a reputation beyond repute estrago1 has a reputation beyond repute estrago1 has a reputation beyond repute estrago1 has a reputation beyond repute estrago1 has a reputation beyond repute estrago1 has a reputation beyond repute estrago1's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2011 07:39 PM
    Threads

I would love to drive a 1970 Plymouth Superbird (with a 426 HEMI Engine) just because of all of the attention I will get. How many cars do you see that have an 18 inch nose cone and 1-2 foot (I don't know the exact measurements) wing role down the highway?
    Wish You Were Here, hid behind my Wall, on The Dark Side of the Moon, Obscured by Clouds, surrounded by Animals, who Meddle for More with the Piper at the Gates of Dawn, who waits for the Division Bell to ring to have a Momentary Lapse of Reason

Chat With Me On AIM: ajp518121

Blathering Blatherskite Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2009 05:51 PM
    Threads

just curious, how do you have a 625hp NA celica with a intake and exhaust? I'm sorry but thats just silly.

Senior Member Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2009 09:18 AM
    Threads

Intake was leftover from when I had a turbo and out of fancy I decided to take out the supercharger without really modding it for NA. When I got it it had a turbo, so I modded the car for that and now... lol. I was wondering if somebody would notice.

I also have a Kawasaki in the Philippines. My cousins use it when I'm not there, xD. Motorcycling is a nice alternative to driving if you MUST avoid walking or public transportation. Gotta get another license for it, though.

The stupid part about that is that I don't have a license for my bike. I just paid for it, technically making it mine.
    Accepting simfile requests. E-mail me at [email protected].
    Generation: 15
    Whenever you see this signature, copy it into your own and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Senior Member kamaaina ^_^ has a reputation beyond repute kamaaina ^_^ has a reputation beyond repute kamaaina ^_^ has a reputation beyond repute kamaaina ^_^ has a reputation beyond repute kamaaina ^_^ has a reputation beyond repute kamaaina ^_^ has a reputation beyond repute kamaaina ^_^ has a reputation beyond repute kamaaina ^_^ has a reputation beyond repute kamaaina ^_^ has a reputation beyond repute kamaaina ^_^ has a reputation beyond repute kamaaina ^_^ has a reputation beyond repute kamaaina ^_^'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2009 04:40 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Rubedo, the Crystal Blood View Post
    Well?

Mods: Custom body built-in intake/exhaust, Oxygen 3 Tanks, *Lightened body, Lo-bass sound system

*Back seats removed, exterior/interior parts replaced/removed, chassis overhauled for lightening and increased rigidity, roll cage installed in the rear half of the car, approved modification of airbags for increased safety and efficiency, car labels legally removed (i.e. Toyota, Celica, insignias...)

She's not an 800 HP monster, but my Celica pulls tricks. I love passing a hummer on the highway. I have my windows down and I'm blasting trance or techno, something with almost no bass response. They always look at me funny and then rev their engines and try to pass me. So I close my windows and without making a sound disappear around the next turn. I love seeing the looks on their faces in the rear view mirror.

Personal philosophy: It's a goddam car, not a -beep- trophy. Making it a better car is fine, but you're a -beep- chav if you think driving a mass of metal that blinds other drivers while blasting your bass throughout the neighborhood impresses anyone.

What I hate more than anything, though, is a driver who will change lanes on the freeway and SLOW DOWN. I drive around them and violently cut them off to scare the hell out of them, flip them off, and show them how to change lanes properly while running away. I mean, are you RETARDED?
    625hp NA 1998 Toyota Celica?? GTFO!
    Signature created by a very close friend: ichigoangel06

Senior Member kamaaina ^_^ has a reputation beyond repute kamaaina ^_^ has a reputation beyond repute kamaaina ^_^ has a reputation beyond repute kamaaina ^_^ has a reputation beyond repute kamaaina ^_^ has a reputation beyond repute kamaaina ^_^ has a reputation beyond repute kamaaina ^_^ has a reputation beyond repute kamaaina ^_^ has a reputation beyond repute kamaaina ^_^ has a reputation beyond repute kamaaina ^_^ has a reputation beyond repute kamaaina ^_^ has a reputation beyond repute kamaaina ^_^'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2009 04:40 PM
    Threads

Daily Driver: 2007 Honda Accord V6 Sedan

Drift Car: 1986 Toyota Corolla GT-S Coupe
    Signature created by a very close friend: ichigoangel06

AF's Paranormalist Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2009 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Paranormalist

I cant drive yet but I'd like to buy my dads SUV from him when Im older. Its a nice blue ford escape. Perfect. Not too big so not too much gas consumed but safe with Four wheel drive because it gets snowy where I live. I would really like a motorcycle though, A sport motor cycle.

Af's Paranormalist. Got a Question about the paranormal? PM i'll help.

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Any SRT version of Dodge.

I'd be in heaven if I was behind the wheel of that SRT-10 Viper..

But right now I have my eyes on the SRT-8 Challenger..

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

This title does nothing. Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts 133 - Eevee 025 - Pikachu Dice
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2010 03:23 PM
    Threads

I'd drive this once, just once for the lulz.

This signature contains nothing.

Nothing last updated:
    March Nothing, '09

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I wanna drive a KILLDOZER! What can you not like about it? It's got multiple gun ports, steel and concrete armor, and it can plow through buildings. It's the road rager's dream. Stuck in a jam? Shoot your way out. Or make a new road through a building.

+
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
    Last edited by Eris; 01-26-2009 at 03:22 PM.

Senior Member Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Pink Ribbon Neko Tv Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2013 07:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

One of these cars would be fun!!!

Bring me back!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by edward10 View Post
    I'm looking for episodes that have hungry girls with growling stomachs
    I lol'd at this

They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Binoculars Kawaiislice Medkit
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2023 04:46 AM
    Threads

Wow, a common and affordable Toyota must be Super Japanese! And the alleged 600hp must fill the gaps in your personal small places.
    Removed backseats? I guess it didn't get you laid much. When you pass some guy's station wagon, don't you tell yourself "I just missed a bed on wheels"?
    I guess it's sufficient to run fast down the freeway for a few miles and then quickly retreat at your mom's house. I did Alicante - Vienna in 30 hours without a minimal of complaint, my car wouldn't be luxurious if it wasn't comfy. I bet you couldn't even get out of Milwaukee without a backache, those suspensions under a light car, and sport seats must make it hard to take numerous bumps.
    Wouldn't your personal philosophy make you a chav, then?
    And of course people look funny at you when you blast off in techno with the windows down, that's a specific of impertinent Europeans, or gypos.
    Nearly clipping people's cars off is more retarded than slowing down. Do you even think people learn from their mistakes that way? All they learn is that there's some idiot in a Toyota making like a centurion on the highway.
    I've a friend who got clipped by some jock in a Civic when changing lanes, just in the same manner. The coward then got right in front of him and immediately stopped so he'd bump him in the back and pay with his insurance. But he didn't, he stopped right away, and got his insurance cover instead.

It's never safe to turn off your computer - Silent Strike

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 02:18 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Rubedo, the Crystal Blood View Post
    Well?

Is this your role-play car, or is it real? Also, you are the retard.

I'd own a Killdozer, under one condition, that the music in that video Eris posted plays every where I go, everywhere.

Other than something crazy like the Killdozer, I'd love to drive a T-72, preferably one with the two 200 mile fuel drums on the back for extra cool points.

Gil
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    I'd own a Killdozer, under one condition, that the music in that video Eris posted plays every where I go, everywhere.
    You are only allowed to play such music if you dress like you're into hair metal, with the hair, the spandex, the make-up and the hair band.
    Last edited by Eris; 01-26-2009 at 04:12 PM.

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate Ninja from SPACE View Post
    You are only allowed to play such music if you dress like you're into hair metal, with the hair, the spandex and the hair band.
    Well it would give reason to me owning a killdozer and driving everywhere to metal if I dressed like that to go to the office, go down the gym and do my shopping.

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Disagree. This is the one situation in which Dragonforce is a viable choice.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Gil
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan_Project_2000 View Post
    Nah, if anything, it must be " ". It is the pinnacle of metal: Grindcore with broken japanese english song names and lyrics. In fact, they would be the pinnacle of metal no matter what they or how they played. You can't get more metal than "METAL GOD IS GAY".
    Last edited by Eris; 01-26-2009 at 04:25 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan_Project_2000 View Post
    No, Dragonforce isn't really a viable for owning a killdozer, it has to be one of the following:

Psycho Mantis's list of perfect songs to own and drive a Killdozer to:
    1. Bolt Thrower - No Guts, No Glory
    2. Megadeath - Symphony of Destruction
    3. Iced Earth - Dracula
    4. W.A.S.P. - Mean Man
    5. Anything by Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden or Manowar
    6. Machine Head - Davidian
    I feel Dragonforce, though they make some of the best solo's known to man, are a little to meh, for a Killdozer. I dunno, I just feel something that is either 80's, 90's or a band from the 80's still making music that sounds the same as they were making in the 80's is the perfect music to drive a killdozer to.

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate Ninja from SPACE View Post
    Nah, if anything, it must be " ". It is the pinnacle of metal: Grindcore with broken japanese english song names and lyrics. In fact, they would be the pinnacle of metal no matter what they or how they played. You can't get more metal than "METAL GOD IS GAY".
    See, the problem with grindcore is that it makes no difference what the lyrics are. All grindcore is indistigushable. You can't honestly tell me that ANY grindcore could be more awesome then hearing while you're smashing through a yuppie residential area in your tricked-out killdozer. Dragonforce is Harder then Diamonds.

Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Binoculars Kawaiislice Medkit
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2023 04:46 AM
    Threads

You guys are way not on the right track. The perfect songs for owning a Killdozer would be:
    KISS - Love Gun
    Iron Maiden - Virtual XI
    Megadeth - Rust in Peace
    Anything from Rush and Avenged Sevenfold.
    Geez, next thing you know, you'll suggest Jefferson Starship. Who the hell wants to hear "Pra- pra- pra- pra- pra- pra- pra- Prep-aration H!" when you demolish people's homes?
    Last edited by DOOM!; 01-26-2009 at 04:43 PM.

It's never safe to turn off your computer - Silent Strike

Blathering Blatherskite Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer has a reputation beyond repute Beezer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2009 05:51 PM
    Threads

i dunno, if you were gonna run a killdozer through a town I would think you'd want some happy music or something upbeat at the least. It'd totally throw the cops for a loop when they crack open the top and see you were listening to some top 40 crap.
    I'd personally rock The Vandals or Bloodhound Gang.

Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

After further thought, I'm changing my vote to the Backstreet Boys. "As Long As You Love Me" Blasting over a loudspeaker while you smash through a preschool is something I think we can all get behind.

Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Gil
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

For similar reasons, is like made for going on a relentless yuppies-driving-beamers-to-work crushing rampage.

I love how this thread went from cars to what music is best to go on tank rampage to.
    Last edited by Eris; 01-26-2009 at 04:50 PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information