AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Obama and Manga/Anime

Senior Member blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2014 01:53 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    I live some where in Michigan and thats all Im telling
    Threads

Default Obama and Manga/Anime

Looks like Manga's and Anime's are secretly endorsing Obama it's a FREAKING CONSPIRACY TO GET OTAKU VOTES!!!!!!!!. LOL no they're not really, but he has appeared in chapter 206, page 15 of Air Gear and here's the link
    http://www.onemanga.com/Air_Gear/206/015/
    Oh and he also appear at the last episode of Gundam 00 after Celestial being was defeated and here's the link just skip to 4:06 and you'll see him

Funny huh? Sorry I just got bored and pissed of hearing all this bull about the presidancy, so I thought this might cheer some people up. Oh and if you're wandering who Im going to vote for. All I have to say is either way we're all screwed for the next four year it's kinda hard to undo the eight years of Bush in the next four year, so Im gonna flip a coin at polls on that day to decide who to vote for. Head I'll vote McCain, Tails I'll vote Obama, and if it some how miracously lands on the side I'll vote Nader LOL.

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

That is old, but is still funny.

Now that I can vote, I'm going for Obama.

Senior Member Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon 104 - Cubone Saxophone
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2016 09:09 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bassoonist26

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Stone View Post
    Now that I can vote, I'm going for Obama.
    Same here...

John Omaha... lol

~Made by me~

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blackrosetwilight View Post
    Looks like Manga's and Anime's are secretly endorsing Obama it's a FREAKING CONSPIRACY TO GET OTAKU VOTES!!!!!!!!. LOL no they're not really, but he has appeared in chapter 206, page 15 of Air Gear and here's the link
    http://www.onemanga.com/Air_Gear/206/015/
    Oh and he also appear at the last episode of Gundam 00 after Celestial being was defeated and here's the link just skip to 4:06 and you'll see him

Funny huh? Sorry I just got bored and pissed of hearing all this bull about the presidancy, so I thought this might cheer some people up. Oh and if you're wandering who Im going to vote for. All I have to say is either way we're all screwed for the next four year it's kinda hard to undo the eight years of Bush in the next four year, so Im gonna flip a coin at polls on that day to decide who to vote for. Head I'll vote McCain, Tails I'll vote Obama, and if it some how miracously lands on the side I'll vote Nader LOL.
    The manga thing is old, and the Animu thing is unconvincing. Being a black speaker in a suit does not make you Obama.

Also...

Protip: You don't HAVE to vote. If you can't make up your mind between two candidates with very different approaches, please do everyone a favor and stay home. You don't have to be "cute" about the vote that you feel like wasting. You can stay home and play Pokemon, or whatever it is you do.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan_Project_2000 View Post
    The manga thing is old, and the Animu thing is unconvincing. Being a black speaker in a suit does not make you Obama.

Also...

Protip: You don't HAVE to vote. If you can't make up your mind between two candidates with very different approaches, please do everyone a favor and stay home. You don't have to be "cute" about the vote that you feel like wasting. You can stay home and play Pokemon, or whatever it is you do.

He's right.. Don't waste a vote.. I cant even vote yet so I'm pretty much screwed :[

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Senior Member blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight has a reputation beyond repute blackrosetwilight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

hey it was only a joke and Im sure obama already won my state of Michigan when McCain pulled out, so what if Im still undecided. I 'll decide durring the debate to see whos best to be president but thanks for your opinions though. we really need a sarcasm icon
    Last edited by blackrosetwilight; 10-10-2008 at 06:16 AM.

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

Maybe you should point out in the video what time he appears. I didn't see.

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

Banned Forum / Chat Kubisa is infamous around these parts Kubisa is infamous around these parts Kubisa is infamous around these parts Kubisa is infamous around these parts Kubisa is infamous around these parts Kubisa is infamous around these parts Kubisa is infamous around these parts Kubisa is infamous around these parts Kubisa is infamous around these parts Kubisa is infamous around these parts Kubisa is infamous around these parts Kubisa's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2009 05:57 PM
    Threads

Nice, now they need a villain in the form of McCain.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Capernicus View Post
    Maybe you should point out in the video what time he appears. I didn't see.
    it's at 4:06

Banned Forum / Chat Haze is Dreamin' is infamous around these parts Haze is Dreamin' is infamous around these parts Haze is Dreamin' is infamous around these parts Haze is Dreamin' is infamous around these parts Haze is Dreamin' is infamous around these parts Haze is Dreamin' is infamous around these parts Haze is Dreamin' is infamous around these parts Haze is Dreamin' is infamous around these parts Haze is Dreamin' is infamous around these parts Haze is Dreamin' is infamous around these parts Haze is Dreamin' is infamous around these parts Haze is Dreamin''s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-10-2008 09:11 PM
    Threads

ROFL nice !!

SES Member Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-16-2017 05:34 AM
    Threads

Politics and anime don't mix.
    If each mistake being made is a new one, then progress is being made.

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

His name is John Ohama.Clearly not Barrack Obama.I see no connection.

SOS Fox McCloud Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09 has a reputation beyond repute Dark Wolf 09's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2010 03:36 PM
    Threads

This is an old comic, I seen it from Xero XIII. I thought it was pretty funny, I am registered to vote, but I don't know who to vote for. I'm just not going to vote, I'm Independent, or Republicrat, Cratpublican. Ever what you like to call it. CAN WE ALL JUST GET ALONG!?!?!?
    Last edited by Dark Wolf 09; 10-10-2008 at 09:18 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by FoxMcCloud View Post
    This is an old comic, I seen it from Xero XIII. I thought it was pretty funny, I am registered to vote, but I don't know who to vote for. I'm just not going to vote, I'm Independent, or Republicrat, Cratpublican. Ever what you like to call it. CAN WE ALL JUST GET ALONG!?!?!?
    yeah I know its old I seen it several months ago and didnt really care about it a the time. Like I said before I was bored and pissed off about both candidate throwing dirt at each other and thought others might feel the same way and it was meant to bring some good laughs to people who havent seen it yet to let off some steam , also I havent seen anyone post this up yet. But it is kinda of funny not finding one of McCain and if someone does, feel free to post it up here or make another thread if you like.
    Last edited by blackrosetwilight; 10-10-2008 at 09:29 PM.

Senior Member ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-14-2024 08:26 PM
    Threads

John Omaha? LOL

Anyway, Bill Clinton and George W. Bush have been featured in Grappler Baki. Baki kidnapped Bush just to purposely get himself in jail.
    Check out my anime reviews at: [URL="http://www.youtube.com/users/hajimenojmo[/URL] and http://blog.honeyfeed.fm/

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ParaParaJMo View Post
    John Omaha? LOL

Anyway, Bill Clinton and George W. Bush have been featured in Grappler Baki. Baki kidnapped Bush just to purposely get himself in jail.
    really? this I got to see LOL

Closed Thread

Thread Information