AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: REQ: Nightmare ~ "Aluminia" & "The World"

Junior Member AiKirika will become famous soon enough AiKirika's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2008 08:09 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default [REQ] Nightmare ~ "Aluminia" & "The World"

I'd like to request to the J-pop section...

Band: Nightmare
    songs: "Aluminia" and "The World"

both are already listed in the Anime section of AnimeLyrics.com ...
    since "Aluminia" is the 1st ending and "The World" is the 1st opening of Deathnote...
    but they are not stated under the J-pop section

i love those both songs and loved to listen to them a lot... full length...
    but since the videos got changed to the short versions.. i miss the full-length ones...

so i'd like them both appear in the J-pop section with the full-length videos...

Ill also submit the videos here:

Alumina:

http://www.animelyrics.com/anime/deathnote/alumina.htm

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PWJRbjkUMs4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PWJRbjkUMs4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The World:

http://www.animelyrics.com/anime/deathnote/theworld.htm

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/R7B4sE1lIfE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/R7B4sE1lIfE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

hope that helps and i gave enough information ^^

EDIT: somehow the youtube videos dont want to show up... though they did in the preview before posting this thread... o.o;;
    Last edited by AiKirika; 10-20-2008 at 08:09 AM.
    True Love overcomes Time and Distance!!!

Junior Member AiKirika will become famous soon enough AiKirika's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2008 08:09 AM
    Threads

ummm.... anyone?
    True Love overcomes Time and Distance!!!

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Rizuchan has a reputation beyond repute Rizuchan has a reputation beyond repute Rizuchan has a reputation beyond repute Rizuchan has a reputation beyond repute Rizuchan has a reputation beyond repute Rizuchan has a reputation beyond repute Rizuchan has a reputation beyond repute Rizuchan has a reputation beyond repute Rizuchan has a reputation beyond repute Rizuchan has a reputation beyond repute Rizuchan has a reputation beyond repute Rizuchan's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Clannad Botan Snowman Neko Tv
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2020 10:22 AM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: rizuchan01 PSN ID: rizuchan01 Steam ID: rizuchan

I don't like to submit anime songs to the Jpop portion of the site because it feels so redundant. Especially with something like these two songs, anyone would know to look under Death Note for them if they didn't appear under "Nightmare" (Especially since this is animelyrics.com, after all.) It also might be in the (vain?) hope that songs in J-Pop will link to their anime counterparts like they used to.

Also, I could understand this sort of request if it were an OCD "Their album is missing two tracks on the Jpop page!" sort of thing, but requesting them so there'll be full version videos...? Even though we have the video option now, this isn't a music sharing site. There's no reason why you can't listen to the song on the computer or have the video open in a different window while looking at the lyrics, right?

紺碧の闇
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Little Big Planet Sackboy Neko Tv Prinny
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2019 07:48 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: azutsukimiya

What I sometimes do is to "copy" songs from the anime section and put them in their singers under Jpop, but those are for the artists I like or at least want to make their section pretty, but as you can see I'm not into J-rock or viskei so, tough luck.

Especially when it's quite a chore to do so...

I can see why they want them there though - they want the PV on the video link instead of the anime sequence.
    Last edited by AzureDark; 10-25-2008 at 11:01 AM.

...so that you know where you can find me

Closed Thread

Thread Information