AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Naruto FanFiction: Demon+Demon=What?! Part1

Junior Member XxAkatsukixVampirexX is just really nice XxAkatsukixVampirexX is just really nice XxAkatsukixVampirexX is just really nice XxAkatsukixVampirexX is just really nice XxAkatsukixVampirexX is just really nice XxAkatsukixVampirexX's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2008 04:00 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Talking Naruto FanFiction: Demon+Demon=What?! Part1

I stood infront of the gates of Konoha.They towered above me,and I couldn't help but observe the symbols painted on them.I thought them sort of 'pretty',if you will.I was here,with my two teammates,for the Chunin Exams.They were determined,but I was unemotional.I was going to move up to Chunin,there was no doubt about that.
    Let me take this time to explain mayself.I am Aika.I am a demon.No,not a demon holder,but an actual demon!I have been the outcast of my village,The Village Hidden in the Storms, since I was born,and I feel no shame.I feel nothing.Emotions are a weakness,and I perfer to have no weaknesses whatsoever.
    My teammates, Raiden and Ryuu,are twins.They come from the Amami clan,a clan that deals with lightning,and thunder. Raiden is thunder,and Ryuu is lightning,in a sence that is.Raiden is quick and agile,and loves to show off;whereas Ryuu is loud and obnoxious,and loves to show off as well. They come very close to my killing them almost everyday, but I don not,as I do need them to enter the exams...stupid rules...
    Our sensei,Hotaru,is pretty much like the twins,only combined.She acts just like a little kid!I sincerely hate this squad...
    "Aika!Pay attention!"Hotaru called from her spot near the gates."We're going in now!"
    I just nodded,growling a little.She instantly backed away and went back to her buisiness.I casually followed my team inside the village,sending angry glares at the people guarding the gate.I scared most people,including my own family.This was only because of my powers,and,I think,my looks.
    I paid no attention to the strange looks that I was getting as I walked passed the villagers.They were all shocked that something like me could exist.
    You see,I have snow-white hair that goes down to my shoulders.The tips of it are black.My eyes are a scary onyx black color,and most people think it's because of my demonic heritage.I am around 5-foot-tall,and am sort of thin.The most defining thing about me though,was not my hair,nor my eyes.Not even my body build.It was the large bat-like wings that extended from my back.Most people would just sit and stare at them,as if afraid to blink.
    I followed Ryuu and Raiden through the village,noticing that Hotaru had gone off to notify someone that we had arrived.Up ahead I noticed a small gathering of people.There was a spikey-haired blonde boy yelling at a guy in a cat-like suit that was holding a small boy by the shirt.A pink-haired girl was standing near the blonde,also trying to get the cat-man to put the small boy down.I then noticed an older-looking blonde girl with her hair in pigtails.And just as cat-man was about to hit the small boy,a rock was thrown at his hand.I glanced over in the direction that it had come from,and spotted a raven-haired boy.Upon closer inspection,I could tell he was an Uchiha.
    Seeing as I couldn't care less,I walked passed my teammates,who'd stopped,and past the small group.Most of them held shocked expressions when they saw me,but I just glared at them.
    "It's not polite to stare."I said quietly,but loud enough for them to hear.
    The blonde boy snapped out of it first."Hey!You have wings!"he shouted,pointing at my wings.
    "Yeah,what of it?"I asked angrilly,glaring at him.
    He instanly backed away."N-nothing..."he said shakily.
    "That's what I thought.Raiden,Ryuu,Come on!"I called,and the twins ran up next to me.I turned to walk away,and they followed suit,when I spotted a red-headed boy,with the kanji for 'love' tattooed on his forhead,hanging upside-down from a treebranch.

Last edited by XxAkatsukixVampirexX; 10-06-2008 at 03:24 PM.
    Ohayo!

This lovely siggy was made by ~*midnight_serenity*~

Senior Member +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+'s Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-07-2011 08:02 AM
    Threads

Pretty good. I like how you followed storyline and included an actual scene instead of "IMMA CREATE AN ALTERATE WORLD IN WHICH THE CHARA'S DO WHAT I SAY!"

Question: Is Aika male or female, I like the name, though^^
    I also like the whole whay you miraculously made the demon NOT completely cheesy^^

Twas cool!^^ Im looking forward to more! (go Gaara)

Fatal Frame II

Because Friendship is MAGIC!

Junior Member XxAkatsukixVampirexX is just really nice XxAkatsukixVampirexX is just really nice XxAkatsukixVampirexX is just really nice XxAkatsukixVampirexX is just really nice XxAkatsukixVampirexX is just really nice XxAkatsukixVampirexX's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2008 04:00 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by +Namiko+ View Post
    Pretty good. I like how you followed storyline and included an actual scene instead of "IMMA CREATE AN ALTERATE WORLD IN WHICH THE CHARA'S DO WHAT I SAY!"

Question: Is Aika male or female, I like the name, though^^
    I also like the whole whay you miraculously made the demon NOT completely cheesy^^

Twas cool!^^ Im looking forward to more! (go Gaara)
    Thankies!

Aika is a female,as I am too uncomfortably writing from a guy's POV. >.>

I shall try and get the next one out soon!
    Ohayo!

This lovely siggy was made by ~*midnight_serenity*~

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information