AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: okami

Senior Member Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani has a reputation beyond repute Lady Edani's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2010 04:44 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default okami

did anyone play okami? i bet it a week or two ago and it's a great game. i love the story line and the graphics were very beatiful.
    if no one's played it they are missing out.
    there's always over the top boss battles that are fun to fight.
    even though you have to fight a lot of bosses at the end.
    the chataer voices are annoying.

Senior Member Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2009 09:34 PM
    Threads

Okami is truly a great game. Any zelda fan would ADORE this game. Definitely in my top 10 games ever. =D

Steam ID: Zombilicious

Senior Member Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2009 01:19 AM
    Threads

Yes, I love this game. It's really long, but it is so great. It really is similar to a Zelda game, but it isn't a clone.

The art is unique and amazing. I've never seen anything like it.

This makes me want to play the game again. Guess I know what I'm doing this week.
    I never play to win. But I do play not to lose.

Senior Member Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2012 05:15 AM
    Threads

Okami was an amazing game. The art and design was absolutely beautiful. The way that it resembled that of a Japanese water-painting was beautiful. I also adored the paint-brush controls, such as using it to draw a Sun in the sky and the landscape would go all sunny and happy, or when you paint a line through a rock and it would break in two halves. This game was genius.
    That which is; is the truth.

Closed Thread

Thread Information