AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Original Fiction: My Life as an Anime (Chapter 7-9)

Junior Member Manager is on a distinguished road Manager's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2009 09:56 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Original Fiction: My Life as an Anime (Chapter 7-9)

Now, I don't know how many times the "other me" had gone over girl's houses at night and stayed over... But as for me, this would be the first time. Argh, why did I agree to this?

Since I had already told her I would go, I got ready and ran out the door. This wish had gone almost exactly how I wanted it to, although I was still waiting for my mech fight. Before, I could only dream things like this could happen, but now I was living it. Am I ready for such a drastic change all of a sudden?

Whether I was ready or not, I was here. I was going to have to get used to this life quickly.

I arrived at Yuko's house, but I didn't knock on the door. I paced outside the house for almost ten minutes before I finally got the courage to knock. How was I supposed to act? I was at my girlfriend's house at almost 1:30 in the morning... Was I supposed to be ok with this?

Yuko answered the door and blushed. "Oh, you're here! I was beginning to think you wouldn't come!" It was like she wasn't embarrassed at all. I was creeped out, but I felt a little more at ease.

I walked in the house, and the whole house was silent for the next ten minutes. Apparently, she felt just as awkward as I did. I felt much more at ease knowing I wasn't the only one who was nervous.

"U... Ummm... Have you noticed... Anything strange going on lately?" she asked.

Well, I had just been taken to another reality where I had special powers, a grilfriend, and a cute roommate. Would you consider that strange?

"Well, yeah a little bit. Why, is there something wrong?"

"N... Nothing in particular... I've just been feeling a little... Different lately..." she replied.

Are her powers awakening as well? I was told not to tell her directly that she had those powers, but how was I supposed to tell her indirectly? I couldn't just use my powers freely... I would look like a freak. Maybe she will realize them on their own. I should just let her discover them...

"Do you have any strange powers???" she asked abruptly. Well, that solves one problem...

"I suppose you found yours then?" I replied.

"Y... Yeah..."

"Well, that makes things a little easier for me. You see..." I began to say.

"When he said 'personal trainer' earlier, he meant I helped him train his powers!" Izumi said, suddenly appearing inbetween the two of us.

Yuko and I nearly jumped fifty feet off the ground. At least warn ME when you're going to do that!

"H... How long have you been watching us???" Yuko and I both yelled.

"Hmmm... Ever since Shigeru left the house." she said. "You should learn to collect your things quieter! No one would have been able to sleep through that!"

Uh-oh. I know the reason she's here, and I also know...

"Well... Why are you here?" Yuko asked.

...That Yuko was going to ask that...

"To help you learn to control your powers! Now that you've both discovered your first power, you can both begin your training!" Izumi replied excitedly.

...and that she was going to say that. Wait a second... We're both going through the same training that I went through earlier today???

"No! I can't allow that!" I said, slamming my hands on the table. "After what I just had to go through... I can't have Yuko dealing with the same trouble! I just couldn't stand watching her get attacked like I did!"

Before I could say anymore, Yuko grabbed my arm, which I guess was a sign to stop. It can't be... that she's ok with all this?

"You don't need to worry about me..." she said. "As long as we both fight our hardest... I know we can defeat anyone who tries to hurt us. So please... Let me fight with you!"

Let's put it this way... There was a girl with unknown powers who was trying to make me allow her to fight, and a crazy roommate girl who was also trying to make her fight... against me, with powers which aren't that strong just yet. What was I supposed to do?

"Alright, I get it... However, I want you to be careful. Remember, the things we will face aren't going to go easy on us. We both need to be ready to destroy anything that gets in our way. Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Trust me, if I can crush your jaw with a single punch WITHOUT using my powers, then I should have no trouble! I'm the one who should be worried about you!"

Well, she makes a good point...
    Last edited by Manager; 10-03-2008 at 04:40 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I braced for impact, expecting the world to collapse around me again. Instead, I got two "What the hell are you doing?" looks from Yuko and Izumi. Not like I could explain it, so I just kept my mouth shut.

"So Yuko..." Izumi began to say. "What can your powers do?"

Yuko rose her hand and snapped her fingers. Instantly, a small flame appeared in the palm of her hand, but never burned her skin. Great, so I can materialize things and she can control fire. I'd better watch myself, or I'll be burned to death!

"Amazing! Shigeru over here can just make things appear and disappear. Pretty useless, right?" Izumi said, chuckling.

"Hey, you said it yourself! This is only stage one of my powers! I'll get better powers as I progress!" I yelled.

"Yeah, but so will Yuko. I wonder if you'll ever be as good as her?"

Ok, she was TRYING to piss me off now. Lucky for me, Yuko grabbed my arm and stopped me from doing something I would soon regret. I calmed down a bit afterwards.

Izumi left once I had calmed down. She seemed a lot different than the Izumi from my world. For one thing, the Izumi from my world must have had some sort of feelings for me because she kissed me before sending me here. This Izumi is pushing me and Yuko together, and almost trying to keep herself and I apart. It was really strange.

Anyway, I began to think through what had happened. I had gone from an ordinary, unpopular high school student to a popular, anything-but-ordinary high school student, all in one day. I had a tsundere girlfriend, a crazy roommate, and powers which will slowly progress into bigger and badder powers as time goes on. It sounds like a story right out of a fan fiction if you ask me...

Suddenly, I realized I still didn't know who that Hikari girl from earlier was. I figured it would be best not to ask Yuko since she seems to get really jealous, but I would have to find out eventually. I decided I would ask Yuko tomorrow night, no matter what the consequences may be.

The next morning, Yuko woke me up. It took me a minute to realize we had slept in the same room together (and about the same amount of time to realize it was also in the same bed...). I got a little embarrased, but she assured me that nothing happened that night. We couldn't find another place for me to sleep, and I collapsed on her bed. Realizing she couldn't wake me up, she simply lied down next to me and fell asleep. I trust her, but I couldn't help but feel embarrased. It was just... so strange!

Moving on... We got up, got dressed and went to school. Expecting Izumi to show up at any moment, I was always on the alert. Once we got to our 3rd class, though, I figured I was safe. She was no where to be found, so I guess she wasn't coming to watch us at school.

Something I wasn't used to about this school was that I actually had more than a handful of friends here. There was Yuki, Matsuda, Kunikida (I call him Kida for short), Ryuzaki, Shirley, and many more which I couldn't figure out the names of in the first day. One of the people who stood out, but didn't approach me, was Hikari.

She always stood at the back of the group, blushing like crazy. I think she was trying to hide, since whenever I looked at her (which it's hard not to do), she would try to get behind the people in front of her so I couldn't see her. However, in my last class of the day, Hikari sits right behind me. This is my chance to explain myself for yesterday. Let's try not to screw it up!

"Hikari... Listen... I'm sorry about yesterday. I had hit my head waking up, and I suffered from a bit of amnesia. I didn't mean to make you upset."

"Oh... That's ok... I shouldn't have run off like that anyway... I wasn't really upset, but I couldn't help it..." she said shyly. I couldn't stop looking at her face... She's just too cute!

Suddenly, I felt an ominous presence. I was getting the death stare from Yuko, who had come to walk home with me after class. This can't be good...

She came in, yanked me by the collar, and said, "Let's go! We're leaving!" Then, she dragged me out of the room.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Since I was nearly being choked to death, I couldn't object. I was dragged out of the school, down the street, and into a back alley, all against my will. I was honestly scared of what was going to happen next! Just what is this girl thinking when she decides to bring me somewhere to talk???

Finally, she released her hand from my collar, and as I gasped for air she said, "What were you two talking about?"

"Wh... Who?... Hikari and I?... We... I was just *gasp* apologizing to her for *gasp* what happened yesterday..."

"Are you sure that's all that happened?" she asked. I didn't know I was a murder suspect all of a sudden.

"Yeah... That's all..."

Looking a little more confident, she said, "Alright. Of course, that's not the only reason I brought you all the way out here. A lot happened the other day, and something tells me there's another reason why you lost your memory. Can you just tell me the truth? Why couldn't you remember anything?"

Well, I was caught. I'm not completely sure that I should tell her though. If I keep it to myself, she may not ever be able to trust me again. On the other hand, what will happen if I tell her the truth? Argh, I don't even want to think about that!

"Well, clearly you know that I didn't hit my head. However, you have to trust me. I can't tell you why I can't remember. It's not that I don't trust you, but more like I'm afraid of what might happen if I do. Please don't be mad."

Now, she got pretty upset. She tried not to show it, but it was pretty obvious when small sparks appeared around her hands. I backed away, not sure what was going to happen next.

"Well, obviously you know that I will get you to tell me eventually. So I guess I can leave that question unanswered for the time being. However, there is one more thing I want to ask you about...

Did everything seem... normal... in school today?"

Now, I was getting scared. Was there something unusual at school too? No, that would go against my wish, so it couldn't be. But then what could she be talking about?

"Everything seemed normal to me. Why? Did something happen?"

She looked nervous as she said, "No, but I don't know if we can trust anyone anymore. Izumi said yesterday that people would be after us. Just who is going to come after us? How can we tell who we can trust?"

As she continued to list things we should both be worried about, i realized she was right. Just because they wouldn't hurt us in school, doesn't mean they wouldn't watch us. However, if I let on about that, she would get even more worried. Right now, I had to be the one who kept his cool and tried to keep her from worrying too much.

"I'm sure we can trust the people in our school. I mean, we just gained these powers, but we've known the people in our school for years. I think we would have realized by now if they were after us."

It looked like it was working, because she seemed to get a bit less nervous. "Yeah, but I heard some new kid transfered in today. They're not in either of our classes, but it's possible that they could be one of 'them.'"

One of 'them'. Not helping me feel any better.

"We'll go find this person tomorrow, and we can find out a little more about him or her. I don't think we have to worry about anything."

She began to think about it, and after a few seconds she said, "Alright, that will work. In the meantime, we're going to have to stay near each other for awhile. In case someone comes after us, you know?"

"That makes sense, I guess. We can walk to school together, hang out after school, and occasionally stay together overnight as well. That will almost guarentee our safety. Other than that, we will have to have a way of communicating..."

"I can handle that!" she yelled. "You just worry about keeping your schedule free to hang out after school, and I'll worry about communication when we can't be together! I'll talk to you tomorrow!" she said, and before I could say anything more, she was gone.

Was I just tricked into dating her everyday?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information