AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: RaNtInG

Senior Member Death_Princess is infamous around these parts Death_Princess is infamous around these parts Death_Princess is infamous around these parts Death_Princess is infamous around these parts Death_Princess is infamous around these parts Death_Princess is infamous around these parts Death_Princess is infamous around these parts Death_Princess is infamous around these parts Death_Princess is infamous around these parts Death_Princess is infamous around these parts Death_Princess is infamous around these parts Death_Princess's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2009 01:04 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Smile RaNtInG

Why is it that a " mother knows best" ?! She doesn't! I mean, cant I find a boyfriend that I like, hang out with and quite actually love?! Can't me and that boy spend all of our time together and not get the " I think he's controlling you" speech?! Can't a daughter be happy in her life?! or is a daughter suppose to spend all hours trying to make her mother happy so she stops complaining?!!I hate it! I am finally happy in this stupid little town with nothing but a last place theater and 3 food places and nothing fun to do!! I found someone who care about me and I care about him, isn't that enough?! Cant the person who makes me happy come over and not have to worry about a mother hating him?!Why is it that I am the only one wrong here? huh? Shouldn't she be wrong?! for saying that just because she thinks that he is controlling I should break up with him? It's stupid! I am happy with him, finally and truly happy He makes me smile and laugh all vhe time. He's my inspiration for a lot of my work arv, poems, songs, everything.
    I honestly had no reason to live anymore, I hated everything about me and I had a dangerously low self esteem. And once I met him, I was happy. He fille me up with so much joy and told me that I was beautiful, continues to say that I am wonderful in his eyes and helps me every day.
    I am now passing my classes BECAUSE of him, and not because of my mother. It's because he is in my classes for 3rd and 4th that I even go. It's because he is there smiling and happy to see me that I enjoy going to school. It's his wonderfully amazing atmosphere that I smile when I think about him, write about him or draw about him. He's my reason for a lot of things in my life now and I wish my mother would just see that!
    Last edited by Death_Princess; 09-29-2008 at 03:46 PM. Reason: paragraph form
    Horror is as Horror comes, look it in the eye, you run away. I am Horror and Horror is me. Run, Run away from me.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

That's no rant. This is a rant: Ever had a really bad day? Bad life, even? Do you loose more than you win on gambling? Do you have debts, and enemies?

Reality has been pushing you down in the mud for too long! It is time to rise up, and take action! I hereby declare WAR ON REALITY! You are either with me; the glowing beacon of righteousness, or with the forces of puppy killing, candy stealing and bland reality! PREDICTABILITY IS DEATH! REALITY THINKS IT KNOWS HOW YOU ARE GOING TO ACT NEXT! But you can fool it! MAKE YOUR OWN REALITY! EMBRACE INSANITY! Is there anything that indicates that this so called reality is real, anyways? BE UNPREDICTABLE, and whatever you do, DON'T ADMIT ANYTHING -- IT COULD BE TRUTH, AND TRUTH IS YOUR ENEMY! Lie, but most importantly, don't believe anything. EVERYTHING IS WRONG! There is no such thing as right! SO WHATEVER YOU DO, KEEP CHANGING YOUR OPINION, BEFORE YOU START MAKING SENSE! WE'RE GONNA HUNT 'EM DOWN AND SMOKE 'EM OUT! IT'S TIME TO DRAW A LINE IN THE SAND, AND SET THIS SO CALLED "REALITY" ON FIRE, BEFORE IT DROWNS US ALL! BURN BABY, BURN! THERE'S ONLY ROOM FOR ONE SHERIFF IN THIS TOWN, AND IT SURE AS HELL ISN'T REALITY! (IT MIGHT BE ANCHOVY PIZZA, BUT IT HIDES IT WELL!)

DEATH TO THE MEDIOCRETINS! DEATH TO THE NORMALS! ALL HAIL ERIS!

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Senior Member Death_Princess is infamous around these parts Death_Princess is infamous around these parts Death_Princess is infamous around these parts Death_Princess is infamous around these parts Death_Princess is infamous around these parts Death_Princess is infamous around these parts Death_Princess is infamous around these parts Death_Princess is infamous around these parts Death_Princess is infamous around these parts Death_Princess is infamous around these parts Death_Princess is infamous around these parts Death_Princess's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    That's no rant. This is a rant: Ever had a really bad day? Bad life, even? Do you loose more than you win on gambling? Do you have debts, and enemies?

Reality has been pushing you down in the mud for too long! It is time to rise up, and take action! I hereby declare WAR ON REALITY! You are either with me; the glowing beacon of righteousness, or with the forces of puppy killing, candy stealing and bland reality! PREDICTABILITY IS DEATH! REALITY THINKS IT KNOWS HOW YOU ARE GOING TO ACT NEXT! But you can fool it! MAKE YOUR OWN REALITY! EMBRACE INSANITY! Is there anything that indicates that this so called reality is real, anyways? BE UNPREDICTABLE, and whatever you do, DON'T ADMIT ANYTHING -- IT COULD BE TRUTH, AND TRUTH IS YOUR ENEMY! Lie, but most importantly, don't believe anything. EVERYTHING IS WRONG! There is no such thing as right! SO WHATEVER YOU DO, KEEP CHANGING YOUR OPINION, BEFORE YOU START MAKING SENSE! WE'RE GONNA HUNT 'EM DOWN AND SMOKE 'EM OUT! IT'S TIME TO DRAW A LINE IN THE SAND, AND SET THIS SO CALLED "REALITY" ON FIRE, BEFORE IT DROWNS US ALL! BURN BABY, BURN! THERE'S ONLY ROOM FOR ONE SHERIFF IN THIS TOWN, AND IT SURE AS HELL ISN'T REALITY! (IT MIGHT BE ANCHOVY PIZZA, BUT IT HIDES IT WELL!)

Yeah, I guess that is a rant.

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

Firstly, you shouldn't base your entire reason to live solely on a person, even though it may be very tempting. It is too uncertain, you never know what the future holds or how you/he may change. No one can know. You need a stronger foundation than that. Romantic though it is, it's a recipe for disaster.

Second, we can't really know the whole story. You are understandably biased and upset, so I'm not really sure what comforts I can offer you other than my hope that things improve. I know how tempting it is to put all the blame on a parent when things go wrong, but perhaps there is some truth in what she is saying. If the two of you could sit down and talk things out calmly, that may do some good.

Lastly, this should be a blog post. D=

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

Senior Member +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+'s Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-07-2011 08:02 AM
    Threads

.................................................. ...I predict that something very bad will hapen to this thread in the near future............................................ .......
    sorry dude

ranting is fun, but...

Fatal Frame II

Because Friendship is MAGIC!

Senior Member Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2012 12:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Be grateful that you have a mother.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I know what you're thinking. "Did s/he rant six paragraphs or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a Discordian Rant, the most powerful rant in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oops sorry, should I move it then? I wasn't quite sure where to put this...sorry again.

And yeah..that is true, I shouldn't base it on him. I suppose impulses aren't so good to use...I think I wrote this simply when angry...trying to get back atmy sister..Sorry.
    Horror is as Horror comes, look it in the eye, you run away. I am Horror and Horror is me. Run, Run away from me.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sorry about the poor form...I was simply writing and then accidentally pressed the little submit button. Oopsy

Oswald was here OLD ACCOUNT WORKS AGAIN has a reputation beyond repute OLD ACCOUNT WORKS AGAIN has a reputation beyond repute OLD ACCOUNT WORKS AGAIN has a reputation beyond repute OLD ACCOUNT WORKS AGAIN has a reputation beyond repute OLD ACCOUNT WORKS AGAIN has a reputation beyond repute OLD ACCOUNT WORKS AGAIN has a reputation beyond repute OLD ACCOUNT WORKS AGAIN has a reputation beyond repute OLD ACCOUNT WORKS AGAIN has a reputation beyond repute OLD ACCOUNT WORKS AGAIN has a reputation beyond repute OLD ACCOUNT WORKS AGAIN has a reputation beyond repute OLD ACCOUNT WORKS AGAIN has a reputation beyond repute OLD ACCOUNT WORKS AGAIN's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2008 01:13 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Death_Princess View Post
    Oops sorry, should I move it then? I wasn't quite sure where to put this...sorry again.

And yeah..that is true, I shouldn't base it on him. I suppose impulses aren't so good to use...I think I wrote this simply when angry...trying to get back atmy sister..Sorry.
    Try using your blog.

And you can't move it. But don't worry. Maru will be closing this thread the moment she sees it.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hmm..that's good then. :/

Senior Member Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2009 09:34 PM
    Threads

This board is becoming a teenage help group. Honestly, I'm sure your life isn't THAT bad. It might be, but I highly doubt it. To deal with your mom, just don't let her meet your boyfriend. Depending on your situation, it may be hard. Though it's not like that isn't your only option besides to stop dating.

Steam ID: Zombilicious

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

that is kind of hard, in my situation...But shouldn't be a problem for too long any way. I'm somewhat shocked people looked at this thing at all.. >>;

Senior Member honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17 has a reputation beyond repute honeysenpai17's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2008 02:04 PM
    Threads

If i looked in the mirror and i saw horror was me, i feel like laughing and smiling

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Why is it that a " mother knows best" ?! She doesn't! I mean, cant I find a boyfriend that I like, hang out with and quite actually love?!
    You can find one and hang out and love one. It doesn't mean your mother will approve.

Can't me and that boy spend all of our time together and not get the "I think he's controlling you" speech?!
    I will not go into how much negative stuff I want to say.

Can't a daughter be happy in her life?! or is a daughter suppose to spend all hours trying to make her mother happy so she stops complaining?!!I hate it! I am finally happy in this stupid little town with nothing but a last place theater and 3 food places and nothing fun to do!!
    So you friends don't make you happy, is that it? Friends are always there to have fun and help you socialize. I don't see why you are blind to such fun.

I found someone who care about me and I care about him, isn't that enough?!
    No, as a matter of fact it isn't. Who is more important? A friend or a boyfriend/girlfriend? Right now it doesn't seem like you know the answer.

Cant the person who makes me happy come over and not have to worry about a mother hating him?!Why is it that I am the only one wrong here? huh? Shouldn't she be wrong?! for saying that just because she thinks that he is controlling I should break up with him? It's stupid! I am happy with him, finally and truly happy He makes me smile and laugh all vhe time.
    First of all, yes, you are the only one wrong here. Second, your mother is looking out for you and who knows? Maybe she just disapproves of this guy only. Lastly, while your mother cares about your happiness, she would rather you be with someone else. It called a mother's intuition. She's the one who got married so yeah, she does know best.

He's my inspiration for a lot of my work arv, poems, songs, everything.
    I honestly had no reason to live anymore, I hated everything about me and I had a dangerously low self esteem. And once I met him, I was happy. He fille me up with so much joy and told me that I was beautiful, continues to say that I am wonderful in his eyes and helps me every day.
    I am now passing my classes BECAUSE of him, and not because of my mother. It's because he is in my classes for 3rd and 4th that I even go. It's because he is there smiling and happy to see me that I enjoy going to school. It's his wonderfully amazing atmosphere that I smile when I think about him, write about him or draw about him. He's my reason for a lot of things in my life now
    So you base everything you are doing on this one guy? You are beyond pathetic. Pretty soon you will go stalker on him, he will fear you and get a restraining order, you will be upset and then you will feel like you have no reason to live anymore once again.

you shouldn't base your entire reason to live solely on a person, even though it may be very tempting. It is too uncertain, you never know what the future holds or how you/he may change. No one can know. You need a stronger foundation than that. Romantic though it is, it's a recipe for disaster.
    Cappy is right on this one. I needn't say more.

I hated everything about me and I had a dangerously low self esteem.
    I had low self-esteem and you know what I did about it? I GOT OVER IT!!!

I honestly had no reason to live anymore
    When the restraining order spiel I mentioned happens, he will be your reason not to live anymore. xp

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zombiliciouss View Post
    This board is becoming a teenage help group. Honestly, I'm sure your life isn't THAT bad. It might be, but I highly doubt it. To deal with your mom, just don't let her meet your boyfriend. Depending on your situation, it may be hard. Though it's not like that isn't your only option besides to stop dating.

Hurm. That so bad? If there was an actual teenage help group forum I doubt any of us would actually go there. So it'd just be teens with problems trying to out angst each other. Not pretty.

Maybe chalk it up as keeping the anime liking girls sane.

Anyway keep your wits about you. Guy may turn out to be too controlling or whatever.

But I'd say in the meantime mostly just have fun and enjoy the whole teenage lovey dovey thing.

On your parents though. Almost always they're just trying to do what's best for you. Giving you advice so you don't make the same mistakes they or their friends did. Also just roll with the advice. You don't have to following it but try and at least fake acknowledging it or appreciating it.

I dunno. Go listen to the sunscreen song.

(music kicks in after a bit)

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

tldr most of it.Your mother knows best, you're 17 end of story.Wait till next year before you dictate anything about stupid boyfriends.

Senior Member boo radley has a reputation beyond repute boo radley has a reputation beyond repute boo radley has a reputation beyond repute boo radley has a reputation beyond repute boo radley has a reputation beyond repute boo radley has a reputation beyond repute boo radley has a reputation beyond repute boo radley has a reputation beyond repute boo radley has a reputation beyond repute boo radley has a reputation beyond repute boo radley has a reputation beyond repute boo radley's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-24-2009 02:23 AM
    Threads

I stopped reading at the mother knows best comment. Your mom has more life experience than you. Unless she is a crack addict she definitely knows best. Sorry. You'll understand when you're older.

Senior Member LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2010 01:30 AM
    Threads

My only advice is never let a person be you're reason for living. The reality is that you probably won't be with this person forever. You need to learn to love yourself and gain self esteem another way instead of through a person. Please listen to your mother. Maybe she's right, and maybe she's wrong.

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by boo radley View Post
    I stopped reading at the mother knows best comment. Your mom has more life experience than you. Unless she is a crack addict she definitely knows best. Sorry. You'll understand when you're older.
    To be fair sometimes they don't know best. Parents are people too. I didn't suddenly become omnisciant when I became a father.

But do listen, there's a fair chance they're right or at least that there is some wisdom in what they say.

The Baka Queen. ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2008 01:12 PM
    Threads

Thats life. Thaaats life. Thats what all people say.
    [/kyon facepalm].
    I'll be waiting for you. Someday.

teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2020 05:11 PM
    Threads

Pshhhhhhhhhh it could be worse. Who cares. Your young and there will be more chances in the near future. Besides, rebel when your 18. Parents can't do nothing. I to have no life and my life is also controlled by my mom. I can feel you on this. I am not allowed to see my friends at all and not allowed to date. Hell i have not even been on a date or kissed a girl and im 18 (well month away to turning 18). Just relax and it is not the end of the world. I had to come to that realization. You should to, it saves time.

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post

Indeed, Sibling Eris has the just of it! The nose-hairs of the world smolder, waiting to throw off their realityist shackles and walk freely into the Land of Light and Unlimited Soft Drinks. Ours shall be the bits of barks and dry twigs that feed the nose-cinders into a great fire of de-enlightenment! In a land without borders (boarders?), every man is a Papacy unto himself, and also a delicious salmon. And who doesn't like salmon? Never I. Only by freeing ourselves from the tyrannical realities of the high-and-mighty commoner elitists can we find this delicious salmon, which may or may not come with fries, bean paste and a Coke™ and that's reason enough for any person(s)! Your mileage may vary!

HAIL ERIS!!!
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by International 4-8818 View Post
    Pshhhhhhhhhh it could be worse. Who cares. Your young and there will be more chances in the near future. Besides, rebel when your 18. Parents can't do nothing. I to have no life and my life is also controlled by my mom. I can feel you on this. I am not allowed to see my friends at all and not allowed to date. Hell i have not even been on a date or kissed a girl and im 18 (well month away to turning 18). Just relax and it is not the end of the world. I had to come to that realization. You should to, it saves time.
    Now that sounds like there is a story behind it.

teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2020 05:11 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyside View Post
    Now that sounds like there is a story behind it.
    how so?

Closed Thread

Thread Information