AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Unintentional Farewells

Senior Member Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2012 05:15 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Unintentional Farewells

Unintentional Farewells
    Have you ever had to say goodbye to something or someone that you love?

An incident with me would be when I am eating a meal that I really love, although I start to get really stuffed with food and cannot eat anymore at all. I really, really do not want to have to throw away this lovely food but alas I cannot eat anymore. Usually it is a food that will go horrible over night therefore I cannot put it in the fridge. The only choices are to either eat it and then vomit anyway, or to throw it away. As much as I feel upset that I have to, I will dispose of it only to feel guilty the next day.

What say you? Have you ever had to move away from close friends or family when you do not wish to? Have you ever had to throw away your own meals despte the fact that you adore them? Well then state it here. I probably will not read it but do it anyway.
    That which is; is the truth.

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    436 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-13-2017 09:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Twice.. To the same person.. Both were very cold..

:[ I regret that sad farewell..

The first one was on the last day of school in the 8th grade.. The very last day I'd ever go to school with them again.. They hugged me bye and I just sat there.. Didn't even hug back.

A few months later I met up with them out of town for a weekend.. and on the last day they said "get in the car" and I was like "I am.. gosh" and we went our separate ways.. Have not seen them since.. And I'm in 10th grade now.

But I agree with you on the food... I've done something like that before when I went to this restaurant.. It's food was really good.. >_>

There is also this story about this necklace I always wore that had a little birthstone jem on it.. Well the jem broke after a few years of constant wear, So I just wore the chain all the time because my neck felt bare without it.. So after a year of that my mom forced me to replace the chain with something less disgusting and boring looking... So yeah.. Bye bye old chain.. Hello new one.. [I still carry the old one in my purse though].....
    Last edited by blueangel06661; 09-28-2008 at 01:59 PM.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    I started up a website called Dango News for anime, game, and Japanese news & current events.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Senior Member jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-28-2010 06:38 PM
    Threads

I know I've said this in a lot of other threads, but I hate to say goodbye to an anime that I just fell in love with and then it is over. I know I won't probably watch it again because I'm always moving on to the next series, but I don't want to say goodbye I just want the anime to keep going on and on and on and on. I also hate when you say goodbye to someone and you don't realize it was the last time you said goodbye to them. Like two weeks ago I was at my grandma's on Saturday and I said goodbye to her and left and then unexpectaly on tuesday morning she past away and I was like shocked cause it was so unexpected. If I had known I would of took longer. Heck I wouldn't of even left. The last one was when I went and saw my Dad in the hospital 5yrs ago and I knew it was the last time I was going to see him alive. That was also pretty hard, but if it was up to me I would rather have it that I know it is my last goodbye instead not knowing and finding out later.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2016 07:19 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: tentaclesnyunyu

I had a necklace with my name written on the little rice inside its blue shiny liquid. I wore it exactly for one day and it broke. I didn't react a lot, I was just like, "oh...there goes my money..." and sighed for a while.

The other thing that I really loved was my old watch. It's already spoiled and everyone wanted me to give up on it. Like throw it away or somethin'. But I kept it for a long, long time. I was really in love with it. It was just a plain black-in-color digital watch with normal functions. The surface broke and the rubber melted onto the screen. Everybody thought it was disgusting. I loved it because it happened to be my 4th birthday gift from my Pa. It followed me around for about 6-7 years and when it spoiled I was heart-broken.
    Then one day I swung it and accidentally threw it into the drain. "Uh, well, there it goes...." Then I went up to my friend who I was going to meet and told him about the watch. He said, "Oh, I see." O_O.

It doesn't matter now. =w=;

If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate.
    =Randomness is my Forte.=
    Procrastination.
    Tentacles.
    (gasp)

【Twitter】
    【Hear My Voice】
    Singer-songwriter / Artist / Cosplayer / Animation Student

Gam Zeh Ya'Avor loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate has a reputation beyond repute loveyourfate's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2009 06:15 AM
    Threads

A few extremely good books to which there aren't sequels... I hate to turn that last page, knowing it'll all be over soon.
    I've never had such an experience with people though.

"This is the unalterable difference in strength, the distinction that separates the elite from the failure. This is the unchangeable reality."
    -Hyuga Neji-

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2017 01:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yep this has happened to me.

I had to say goodbye to my friend a year ago.

Also I had to say goodbye to my game system e.e cause it was absorbing my life
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Serenith's Mooples Celes Victoria has a reputation beyond repute Celes Victoria has a reputation beyond repute Celes Victoria has a reputation beyond repute Celes Victoria has a reputation beyond repute Celes Victoria has a reputation beyond repute Celes Victoria has a reputation beyond repute Celes Victoria has a reputation beyond repute Celes Victoria has a reputation beyond repute Celes Victoria has a reputation beyond repute Celes Victoria has a reputation beyond repute Celes Victoria has a reputation beyond repute Celes Victoria's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2009 10:51 AM
    Threads

I take martial arts lessons, and there was this guy whom was pretty eccentric. Not in the bad way, anyway. We were good friends, quite, and he treasured our friendship well. Well, he's gay, that's why he didn't have much friends, but well. =/ Then something happened between us, and i didn't speak to him for some time. Well, then, just when i was about to get over everything, the GCEs came and jumped down my throat. I didn't even have time to go to classes then, and i didn't have a chance to meet up with him. Even though we kind of made up over the net, i still wanted to see him personally.

But then, now he's leaving for australia, and probably never to come back again, so well... Maybe i can catch him before he leaves, and send him off as a friend. If not, that was our last farewell then. Over the net.

It's pretty sad.

Senior Member Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2012 05:15 AM
    Threads

Another one for me would be when one of my favourite items has broke and there is nothing that I can do to fix it, therefore the only logical choice is to throw it away. Even if one does not dispose of it there will still eventually be a time when there is no choice but to do so anyway. It is quite sad, especially when one adored that specific item.

There is also the time when I finish a fascinating book that I really want to read again because it was amazing, but I cannot be bothered to do so. 'tis a shame when the novel is amazing.
    That which is; is the truth.

ಠ_ಠ  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe!'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-11-2008 02:35 PM
    Threads

yes, oh too many times.

to a few loving friends a couple years ago.

it was very hard...

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Senior Member MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity has a reputation beyond repute MysticEntity's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2012 06:00 PM
    Threads

Well. Bidding farewell isn't my style. When I part with someone I love, a connection is already well established, so I don't consider that a farewell unless I intend to sever my side of the bond, or reject that part of my memory.
    Maybe I'm too unrealistic, but that's how I usually deal with relationships that I deeply care about.
    It only happened to me once so far, it's kind of weird, but I still see that person everyday.

MoonLight & Vines [*Sig by my dear Sis Lissy*]

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I had to say goodbye to the 2005 Steelers Super Bowl.Amazing team, but once The Bus left, it all went down.

SES Member Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-16-2017 05:34 AM
    Threads

You can't really farewell an inanimate object.

Who says goodbye to their food before eating it?
    If each mistake being made is a new one, then progress is being made.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It was an ex-lover I said goodbye to. He and I were hunting for a bear in the woods and it crushed him after I pumped a slug into the bear's brain while it was mauling my boyfriend. To this day, I own his rifle and the pelt of the bear I killed in symbol of my dedication both as his best friend and lover. You could say I was his Yuki and he was my Shuichi. (Gravitation reference.)

May he rest in peace. <3

The Baka Queen. ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Starleaf*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2008 01:12 PM
    Threads

My Auntie. I loved her very much, sadly she had died from lung cancer and a heart attack. The cause was her smoking, especially at an old age.

I miss her so. But god is watching over her.<3
    [/kyon facepalm].
    I'll be waiting for you. Someday.

Kick off your stilettos .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2010 06:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I've said goodbye to some friends that moved out.
    I said bye to my back-then-boyfriend and I can't tell myself today whether it was good for me or not.

Yesterday I said goodbye to my meatballs because I had accidentally poured GROSS MUSHROOM SAUCE all over them. I didn't know it was mushroom ):

No lies, just love. | tumblr | deviantart (dead)

Senior Member BoiledFart has a reputation beyond repute BoiledFart has a reputation beyond repute BoiledFart has a reputation beyond repute BoiledFart has a reputation beyond repute BoiledFart has a reputation beyond repute BoiledFart has a reputation beyond repute BoiledFart has a reputation beyond repute BoiledFart has a reputation beyond repute BoiledFart has a reputation beyond repute BoiledFart has a reputation beyond repute BoiledFart has a reputation beyond repute BoiledFart's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2008 04:16 AM
    Threads

Wen my parents split up i had to say by to my dad for bout 3 year

Member Mars Arcadia has a reputation beyond repute Mars Arcadia has a reputation beyond repute Mars Arcadia has a reputation beyond repute Mars Arcadia has a reputation beyond repute Mars Arcadia has a reputation beyond repute Mars Arcadia has a reputation beyond repute Mars Arcadia has a reputation beyond repute Mars Arcadia has a reputation beyond repute Mars Arcadia has a reputation beyond repute Mars Arcadia has a reputation beyond repute Mars Arcadia has a reputation beyond repute Mars Arcadia's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-09-2008 09:09 AM
    Threads

I've said goodbye to family, lovers and friends throughout my entire life, all with the exception of one friend that has remained by my side for the last 9 years. But I would have to say that my last person I had to say goodbye to was the most painful of them all.

"They say that if you love something 'let it go' and if it never returns it was never yours. But no one ever tells you that this is only true for an earnest and humble heart. Others can solely afford to chase with scarred hands of true repentance and a now-worthy heart."

Senior Member LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy has a reputation beyond repute LadyAmy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2008 07:31 AM
    Threads

when i had to say goodbye to my grandfather a part of me died 2... i'm still a little down because of this...

~> C'mon to my darkside, i have cupcakes x'D <~

My "family":

~>Tsuki Moon88 (sister)
    ~> AnimePrince (brother)
    ~> Mandy-Chan (sister)

Closed Thread

Thread Information