AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What would u do in this situation?

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default What would u do in this situation?

You are walking down the street and you see a robber beating up an old lady for her purse.

You notice the robber has a gun and their is not much time to call the police.

What would u do in this situation?

Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Forever 12. Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2013 07:01 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

In all honestly, I'd get out of that area. I'm 13, I'd get shot, and die.

The police probably wouldn't make it.

And, oh yea, forgot to mention the GUY HAS A GUN.

I'm a coward, not a hero, sorry.
    On this day of days, most epic and prideful, you were born 15 whole American years ago!
    Through the odds and by doing the impossible, you beat out hundreds of thousands of siblings in the great sperm race for the coveted egg.
    Probably via hax.
    Regardless! You won!
    So remember, whenever someone picks on you or calls you weak or small.
    Just remind them that you beat out a few hundred thousand other wimps.

And the grand prize was not dying!

Senior Member +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+'s Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-07-2011 08:02 AM
    Threads

Oh, God, what's the right answer! THINK!!!!! THINK!!!!!!!!

I TRANSFORM INTO SUPERFISH AND WHUP THEY' BACKSIDE!!!

I, um, scream "You Ugly Moron" then use defensife tactics mixed with adrenalin and run away screaming like I do in video games.

Fatal Frame II

Because Friendship is MAGIC!

on Detonation Boulevard Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Beer Xmas Bear2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2022 03:03 AM
    Threads

Run as fast as I can towards the robber and tackle him. Toss his gun to the side and serve up some STREET JUSTICE!

Wild Card! SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI has a reputation beyond repute SGI's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Fedora Cylon 1970s
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2017 02:05 PM
    Threads

I'd walk away. Since I cannot call the police, and by the time the police get there it would be absolutely pointless for preventative measures. After getting a safe distance I would call an Ambulance, explain the situation calmly and tell them to bring the police to take a statement.

When the robber has escaped I would then see if there is any basic first aid I could perform. At least to keep her conscious.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

If you run, he will cap you.

If you leave the old lady alone, she will take the beating and die.

If you try to stop the robber, most likely, you will die.

Getting an ambulance and the police at the scene of the incident will take some time. It will take even more time to investigate and get answers. In addition, we don't know if there are other people nearby on that street, seeing it happen as well.
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 09-17-2008 at 09:11 PM.

Member Yuki's girl has a reputation beyond repute Yuki's girl has a reputation beyond repute Yuki's girl has a reputation beyond repute Yuki's girl has a reputation beyond repute Yuki's girl has a reputation beyond repute Yuki's girl has a reputation beyond repute Yuki's girl has a reputation beyond repute Yuki's girl has a reputation beyond repute Yuki's girl has a reputation beyond repute Yuki's girl has a reputation beyond repute Yuki's girl has a reputation beyond repute Yuki's girl's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2008 07:40 AM
    Threads

Since my cell phone is usually on me, I would call the police (911 isn't hard to dial), and make sure that I get a good description of the robber. Calling 911 would get both police and an ambulance to the scene, since you have to give a reason why you are calling. You don't have to do much to save a life.

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You mean the ghetto?We don't rob old ladies, since we are often related to them.

I would hold the old lady in my arms and hold her tight into the night take her to a hotel....and play mahjong.

Senior Member Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss has a reputation beyond repute Zombiliciouss's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2009 09:34 PM
    Threads

^you are very odd indeed sir, I think that is awesome

Steam ID: Zombilicious

Senior Member jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-28-2010 06:38 PM
    Threads

I would hope to put it all on the line to save that old woman, but you can never be sure intil you are actually put in that situation.

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hanai_Sempai View Post
    If you run, he will cap you.
    According to the OP, the Robber hasn't made any indication he has seen you. Feel free to run (quietly).

If you leave the old lady alone, she will take the beating and die.
    The motivation of a purse snatcher is to gain money quickly. Beating people to death is unwise, and unless the snatcher is on powerful stimulants or otherwise in an altered state (speculation: OP has said nothing about it), he's likely to quit beating her after she goes unconscious. She may or may not suffer wounds that would killer her (either quickly or if left unattended) in the process.

If you try to stop the robber, most likely, you will die.
    Depends on where the gun is. If it's in his hand or in a hip or chest holster, you have little chance of success. If it's in his waistband or in a damn ankle holster or something similarly stupid, feel free to stealth bum rush him if you think you can.

Getting an ambulance and the police at the scene of the incident will take some time. It will take even more time to investigate and get answers. In addition, we don't know if there are other people nearby on that street, seeing it happen as well.
    I'm assuming from the OP's description that this event would take place on a deserted street or alley, possibly at night. Otherwise, the intended moral dilemma becomes somewhat moot.

Anyway, unless I was extremely close to the mugging, and the robber was clearly incompetent, I would do as SGI said.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Senior Member Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2009 01:19 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Yuki's girl View Post
    Since my cell phone is usually on me, I would call the police (911 isn't hard to dial), and make sure that I get a good description of the robber. Calling 911 would get both police and an ambulance to the scene, since you have to give a reason why you are calling. You don't have to do much to save a life.
    911 doesn't work on a cellphone, at least not in my area, I would have to call some long number, or else I get redirected to some place in the middle of the country.

Like I don't see something like this everyday in the area I live in. I hear gunshots every few nights, seeing this would freak me out, and I would probably get out of the immediate area, but I'm somewhat used to this kinda stuff, so I would probably only go around a corner or something.
    Last edited by Lord Fluff; 09-17-2008 at 09:51 PM.
    I never play to win. But I do play not to lose.

Senior Member Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2012 11:16 PM
    Threads

Wave! HI THAR

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The ambulance takes quite a while to get there.

Person A is presumed shot.

Person B{you} is standing there trying to get first aid in a quite positively grave situation, assuming the ambulance had to be called.

Ambulance is let's say 1-10 miles away from the alley way.{Most likely in an alley, who the heck does a murder in front of everyone}

By the time Grandma Gretchen is put in the stretcher she is dead.

Senior Member sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Ariel Fox Snowman
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2019 01:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: pppascal

I would catch a picture of the robber on my cell and then send the pic to the police/call 911. If the old lady ended up geting killed, at least the robber could be caught.

CircleJerk Elitist MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Pizza Cake Bleach Kon
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-06-2014 03:04 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: MissAstaire

Put my mad kick-boxing skills to use and whup his/her (never specified gender) razz-azz.

Of course, I'd have to actually take the kick-boxing class first to put my mad skills to use, but hey, what can I say? It's not like I'll be in this situation any time soon. I still have a few weeks. American Family Fitness, here I come!

Senior Member Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2008 01:45 AM
    Threads

i personally would fricking run before he notices me and then phone the police

Sakurablue
    Unofficial Tokyo Mew Mew Fanclub:
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=78783

May precipitate OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2018 11:48 PM
    Threads

I would bounce his bullets back at him with my pelvic thrusts and rescue little old lady, because I've always wanted to try it once.

Tru Fax: Princess Minako wrestled Jesus... and won

Senior Member Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2008 01:45 AM
    Threads

omg, your all hero mood arent you?
    ASnd you'll die most liely

Sakurablue
    Unofficial Tokyo Mew Mew Fanclub:
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=78783

Member AmySorel™ has a reputation beyond repute AmySorel™ has a reputation beyond repute AmySorel™ has a reputation beyond repute AmySorel™ has a reputation beyond repute AmySorel™ has a reputation beyond repute AmySorel™ has a reputation beyond repute AmySorel™ has a reputation beyond repute AmySorel™ has a reputation beyond repute AmySorel™ has a reputation beyond repute AmySorel™ has a reputation beyond repute AmySorel™ has a reputation beyond repute AmySorel™'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2008 10:09 PM
    Threads

Since I'm a martial artist (8 years and counting!), I'd feel bad for the robber.

XD

When you're an assassin, you'll kill one man...
    When your a conqueror, you'll kill millions...
    But when your a god...
    You'll kill every single thing...

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Aquarius Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2011 01:25 PM
    The Netherword of the Collective Unconscious
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: shibbidydoowop

I'd wonder why he's beating the old lady senseless when it's a deserted street and he has a gun. No purse snatcher is seriously gonna beat on the victim for fun when they already have the damn purse.
    Visit the Toy Dungeon Studios Store and buy a shirt or zipper pull, damnit!

Kick off your stilettos .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2010 06:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by jinglefox View Post
    I would catch a picture of the robber on my cell and then send the pic to the police/call 911. If the old lady ended up geting killed, at least the robber could be caught.
    Oh, good idea! Except I'd call the police first and THEN take a picture.

But would I have to wait for the police to get there? Because I'd want to immediately run away from that place afterwards. I would've gotten myself killed otherwise.

No lies, just love. | tumblr | deviantart (dead)

Beer and Burgers Morris has a reputation beyond repute Morris has a reputation beyond repute Morris has a reputation beyond repute Morris has a reputation beyond repute Morris has a reputation beyond repute Morris has a reputation beyond repute Morris has a reputation beyond repute Morris has a reputation beyond repute Morris has a reputation beyond repute Morris has a reputation beyond repute Morris has a reputation beyond repute Morris's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-29-2008 08:56 AM
    Threads

It depends on two variables, if he can see me, and am I drunk.

If I was in his blind spot, and drunk, then I would fancy my chances of not being killed and rush him. I can put a fair amount of force into him, knocking him down atleast. However, if he could see me from the start, it wouldn't be too smart to rush, and if I wasn't drunk, then I would certainly worry alot about the 'what ifs' so thos etwo stipulations need to be really set in me to consider doing it

Big thanks to Jagan Eye for making the sig, much appriciated ^.^

Senior Member The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Systems N64 Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2019 12:51 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Karawr831 PSN ID: Karawr831 XFIRE ID: midnightdreams Steam ID: karawr831

Well knowing me I'd have some big heavy book. so I'd run behind me and SMACK over the head =D Big books hurt you know. If he goes down then I'll kick him then get the old lady and get outta there =] if he dont get down...well I am screwed haha.

"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul." - Judy Garland

Archmage Evelyn Nightingale, Guardian of the North, at your service.

Formally known as Vanilla Kiss.

The Rogue... Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura has a reputation beyond repute Hamashimura's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2009 05:05 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Vampire_Ichigo View Post
    You are walking down the street and you see a robber beating up an old lady for her purse.

You notice the robber has a gun and their is not much time to call the police.

What would u do in this situation?

There are few things need to be explained here,but since you haven't stated any of possibilities,I'd assume it's just a random robber and a random old lady...

Now,I don't want to sound like super hero or anything,but I would help the old lady,unless she did something bad to me in distant past...
    It's because I don't really like people who are stealing from helpless old ladies...Get a job,don't steal...

And besides,I've been trained for such things,you'd be surprised how easy it is to attack a person psychologically,with just few words,and it his state of confusion that lasts for few seconds,it's easy to knock him down...
    And in case that he won't get confused about words some random person threw at him,it's always good to run towards him,while changing your position by running straight towards him,but at the same time going from left-to right,because he'll get confused and shoot randomly (I'm assuming he's not a martial artist),and giving him simple unblockable direct attack with both hands (again,I'm assuming he's not martial artist,hence unblockable) - right hand with fist ==> straight into his chin,left hand with open palm ==> open palm hit straight into down part of abdomen (into one of vital points
    ,since vital points strike can cause unconsciousness, paralyze parts of the body, disrupt organ function and cause death,depending on which one you attacked)

After that,if he still stays consciousness,or somehow block both attacks,simple aikido would just do the trick...

...a gift from Balance...the legend itself...

~ click the button,I dare you ~

Closed Thread

Thread Information