AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Twirl

Junior Member Cherry Bing is infamous around these parts Cherry Bing is infamous around these parts Cherry Bing is infamous around these parts Cherry Bing is infamous around these parts Cherry Bing is infamous around these parts Cherry Bing is infamous around these parts Cherry Bing's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2008 09:47 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Twirl

Her face trickled with blood,

The same gore stained, umblemished brass,

Bold in taste, and thin in notion,

Guiding her tounge to savour the bitter flavour,

Iron, moist and cold,

The streaks, they prevail,

Hold her back so she may travel in perpetual circles,

The beads, they tally her existence,

Reminding her who the one with more value and significance is,

What a portentous girl, such a shame, such a burden,

Not even an essential, prodigious, as made a horrid scar,

Oh, who would love to aid her,

Oh, who would love to harm her,

Seeming without worry, without a care in the world,

Her posture remains solid,

A true model of blaze,

A new meaning of sin,

Seeming wihtout worry, without a care in the world,

She blinks, and twirls her hair,

Reminding everyone, she still exists.
    Last edited by Fabala; 09-30-2008 at 08:56 PM.
    "Experience is the name every one
    gives to their mistakes."
    ♥Tendres baisers♥

Senior Member +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+ has a reputation beyond repute +Namiko+'s Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-07-2011 08:02 AM
    Threads

That was beautiful. You have an exellent vocabulary, my friend. I like this a lot. You are a pro by my standards.

Fatal Frame II

Because Friendship is MAGIC!

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It looks like you're trying too hard with this poem. Some of the words dont flow well, or are used incorrectly. It's like you're hoping it'll sound intelligent or other worldly, but it's just the same old poem about a vampire/cutter/depressed girl, who dispite it all is still managing to look beautiful even though her soul is twisted and ugly.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

Junior Member Cherry Bing is infamous around these parts Cherry Bing is infamous around these parts Cherry Bing is infamous around these parts Cherry Bing is infamous around these parts Cherry Bing is infamous around these parts Cherry Bing is infamous around these parts Cherry Bing's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2008 09:47 PM
    Threads

That's quite a lot of guesses. Her soul isn't actually "twisted and ugly", it's quite the opposite. Just because there's blood in my poem it doesn't mean it's about a cutter or a vampire, there is something called "mistreatment" without the individual actually being something evil.
    And as far as I'm concerned Grammar isn't a rule in poetry, use everything as you wish.
    Although, I will try and make some good out of your comment and look over my poem.

And thank you about earlier +Namiko+ but by my standards I consider myself far from proffesional. Lol. Thanks though, it means a lot. ♥
    "Experience is the name every one
    gives to their mistakes."
    ♥Tendres baisers♥

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm not "guessing"

I'm a published poet, I think you wouldn't be so rude when posting a poem and replying to people's comments on it. Usually when people post poems they dont complain when people give them praise or comment on it. Try not to be so rude.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information