AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Back Open!

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

OMG, I am so excited that we are back open!! It's been a long time comming! Anywho, I'll try to recover the rules and such so in the meantime have fun.

Welcome home&#33; <3

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2003 07:54 AM
    Threads

Probably don&#39;t know who I am, but meh.

I was kinda curious what happened to the site when I saw the last update was January 18th. :blink:

What happened?
    [img]http://************.com:54/104/12/upload/p373.jpg[/img]

Senior Member diablo111 diablo111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-16-2004 07:06 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Never thought I&#39;d see this board again...thanks for the heads up pooky ^_^

Senior Member Cloud Strife is an unknown quantity at this point Cloud Strife's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-25-2004 10:45 PM
    Threads

this board is cool. took ace to get the colors back though.
    "I'd rather not deal with tired weaklings now...I'll kill you all later." Albel Nox - Star Ocean Till The End Of Time

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Yay&#33; good to see so many people back here&#33; Continue to spread the word to get the vets and others back here. The more the merrier&#33;

Pink is the new Pooky
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

Senior Member ownerizer ownerizer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2004 11:53 PM
    Threads

IT&#39;S ABOUT TIME&#33;&#33;&#33; Let my flaming commence.
    &quot;You should buy some weird japanese car that gets like 100 miles a gallon and its fuled by like leaves or something&quot; -Bednar
    &quot;They&#39;re all sexy cars.&quot; - default
    &quot;Hey Kid&#33; Ima computa&#33; Stop all tha downloadin&#33;&quot;

Lord of the Netherworld _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2005 02:28 PM
    Threads

Boo&#33; It&#39;s baaaack&#33; Wow&#33; Took long enough already...
    For a while I actually thought it wasn&#39;t gonna come back, but it iiiiis&#33;

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

So, now that the forums are back, maybe we can pursuade the AW.com admins to update the page :B

Pink is the new Pooky

Member Telsa Starling Telsa Starling's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-27-2003 06:27 PM
    Threads

Heh. This isn&#39;t my home.. Mooniemail/A-M was. Boy I miss it too.. It&#39;ll be back I hear, which is good news on my heart&#33;

Anyways. I suppose this is my kind way of saying "Welcome back, folks." And my enjoy the forums&#33; ^__^;

<span style='colorink'>.:|This is where destiny meets reality. And we all go out for drinks|:.</span>

Senior Member Cloud Strife is an unknown quantity at this point Cloud Strife's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-25-2004 10:45 PM
    Threads

i love these forums. and i can&#39;t wait for A-M to return. i really can&#39;t. that was my home too.

sorry about the offtopicness btw.
    "I'd rather not deal with tired weaklings now...I'll kill you all later." Albel Nox - Star Ocean Till The End Of Time

Member Gestahr is an unknown quantity at this point Gestahr's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2005 09:28 PM
    Threads

*yawn*
    http://www.gestahr.com --&#62; gestahr.com ffxi weblog

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Originally posted by Gestahr@Oct 19 2003, 12:01 PM
    *yawn*
    whaa, no yawning&#33; you have to be excited to be here&#33; ;D

Pink is the new Pooky

Senior Member Kenshin_chan Kenshin_chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2004 11:02 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

::excited:: j/k. I didn&#39;t know that this forum was down. I guess I&#39;m lucky that when I decided to go back after a year, the board is already up.
    :under construction:

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2003 01:42 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Wow... I thought these forums would never come back. Time to start making wallpapers again, lol.

Member phantasmagoria is an unknown quantity at this point phantasmagoria's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-28-2004 08:04 PM
    Threads

... I guess I&#39;m lucky I decided to join now, I never new this thing was down...
    <span style='color:red'>&quot;My armies are slain. My castle lies in ruins. My enemies have taken everything from me, all my wealth and power. But they could not kill me. I still walk the Earth, weak but alive. They have taken everything but the beating of my undead heart. Now they will learn of fear, these mewing babies who thought they could destroy me. I shall regain my powers, and come to them in the night. And my visits shall not be kind.&quot; --Kain, Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen</span>

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2004 08:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Ah, I remember the good ole&#39; days at these forums..... but then they spontaneously closed down, and I went over to animelayer to settle my feedback-addiction. Oh well, I can go to both, can&#39;t I? :P

Lord of the Netherworld _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2005 02:28 PM
    Threads

After this thing went down there was no other forum as cool to go to _ _"
    Now it&#39;s good to see that a lot of the old people are already here :)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-20-2003 11:10 PM
    Threads

Originally posted by Miko@Oct 26 2003, 09:55 AM
    Ah, I remember the good ole&#39; days at these forums..... but then they spontaneously closed down, and I went over to animelayer to settle my feedback-addiction. Oh well, I can go to both, can&#39;t I? :P
    Ehehe same here AL is another place to drop by.
    Anyway i always check this forum everyday and wondering WHEN WILL THIS FORUM COME BACK???
    lol i guess my patience is paid off XD
    but no vb anymore huh?

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

lol, i hadn&#39;t gone to another wallpapering forum because right when AG closed i went abroad to live/study. I returned a couple months ago, so this was a pleasant surprise&#33; I tried to contact the oldsters that i had contact info for, and traveled to forums I knew some where chillin&#39; at. I think I missed quite a few, though. ;.;

Pink is the new Pooky

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2005 01:34 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I&#39;m glad that the boards are back. I have a TON of wallpapers to submit, including some that got critiqued from last time.

PookyChan, forgive me if I somehow missed it in the rules/welcome message, but how are we going to submit our walls now? Will there be another submission thread created uptil the new system is up, or should we send them by other methods? I know new walls were being put up on AW frequently in the past couple months, the front page just didn&#39;t say so.

-Iapetus

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

well, at the same time AG went down I went abroad to study for 4 months (returned a little bit ago). So... i havent been in contact with the aw.com people in awhile. Until I figure out what&#39;s going on, you&#39;ll have to submit wallpapers the old fashioned way; through email to aw.com

Pink is the new Pooky

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-20-2003 11:10 PM
    Threads

heh i only make 2 or 3 walls
    im not really a productive artist, most of the time i made abstract, or other kinda indy-art

Closed Thread

Thread Information