AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Make men sleep on couch?

Member Brian323 has a reputation beyond repute Brian323 has a reputation beyond repute Brian323 has a reputation beyond repute Brian323 has a reputation beyond repute Brian323 has a reputation beyond repute Brian323 has a reputation beyond repute Brian323 has a reputation beyond repute Brian323 has a reputation beyond repute Brian323 has a reputation beyond repute Brian323 has a reputation beyond repute Brian323 has a reputation beyond repute Brian323's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-29-2008 03:09 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Make men sleep on couch?

How do you feel about women making men sleep on the couch?I heard a wife yesterday threaten her husband with that and thought_1.lol_2.thats not fair....who is she the bed master?What do you guys think?

Xbox Gamertag:Brian323

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It doesn't make sense.
    The guy does it for smex,even though his wife is very mad at him.Why is sleeping on the couch gonna make him say I'm sorry.I'd say step outside, and you know what I'm not gonna bake you a cake.

This also comes from a Technosexual's point of view BTW.

Gah. Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2009 03:26 PM
    Threads

I honestly find the couch more comfortable. and if the women is mad, if I was the husband, I'd feel a lot safer on the couch. For she don't "accidentally" hit you. And you're not "accidentally" in the hospital.

Taiga ga suki da. KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2010 12:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

In all fairness, some couches are pretty comfortable. It's benches you want to avoid.

バン!バン!
    ---

|

---
    [sketches] | [sig thread]

*in love with kyle busch* Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2011 12:01 PM
    Threads

well, what gets me is when the man owns the house (or pays the greater majority of the bills) , and his wife tells him where to sleep..in his house. HIS house. if a woman told me that, in my house, i would tell her to go sleep on the curb. or in the neighbor's yard, with the pitbulls. unless she is beyonce..or some really hot, rich chick. but then, if it were someone like beyonce, i'd be wanting her to take care of me; not the other way around. xD

i guess if she does a lot of housework, has a job, she's good in the place that you are being kicked out of..and you have children..or maybe just the third thing alone..she has the right to ground you to the couch. in that case, i would obey. or plead for mercy.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

There's a trick to that. Buy a couch more comfortable than your bed. Problem solved.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

boopaloop! 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2011 12:53 PM
    Threads

alright, if any woman ever tried to make me sleep on the couch IN MY HOUSE or kick me out OF MY HOUSE, the relationship/marriage/whatever would be over right there and then... (and by MY HOUSE i mean either mine or ours).
    if we had children, i'd simply ignore her and lie in the bed (for the sake of children) and have HER take the legal action if she really really wants that... which i highly doubt.
    Love ain't nothing but a loss of control

Pink Baka Android 19-90 has a brilliant future Android 19-90 has a brilliant future Android 19-90 has a brilliant future Android 19-90 has a brilliant future Android 19-90 has a brilliant future Android 19-90 has a brilliant future Android 19-90 has a brilliant future Android 19-90 has a brilliant future Android 19-90 has a brilliant future Android 19-90 has a brilliant future Android 19-90 has a brilliant future Android 19-90's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-11-2009 01:30 PM
    Threads

I never understood why the whole sleep on the couch thing. It sure does contradict the "man of the house" thing. So, "man of the house", "woman of the bed"? How is sleeping on a couch such punishment? Sleep alone, you get all the room, and you can do whatever there. Only drawback is I guess sex?
    Pssssh......this is such a dumb sitcom cliche.
    --------------------------------------------
    http://t999.proboards57.com/index.cgi
    (I have my own crappy forum too!)

You've Been Hit By You've Been Struck By
    A Smooth Android!

*in love with kyle busch* Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2011 12:01 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Xero XIII View Post
    There's a trick to that. Buy a couch more comfortable than your bed. Problem solved.
    only thing is, you'll be missing the woman in that equation. if she's a nagging old hag who doesn't do "anything", anyway, then sure! good plan! or, if you're an old, lonely fart who will grow up to be an even lonelier fart, like Xero, then who cares! but..if neither of those are the case for you...

Senior Member Liquidus Zeromus has a reputation beyond repute Liquidus Zeromus has a reputation beyond repute Liquidus Zeromus has a reputation beyond repute Liquidus Zeromus has a reputation beyond repute Liquidus Zeromus has a reputation beyond repute Liquidus Zeromus has a reputation beyond repute Liquidus Zeromus has a reputation beyond repute Liquidus Zeromus has a reputation beyond repute Liquidus Zeromus has a reputation beyond repute Liquidus Zeromus has a reputation beyond repute Liquidus Zeromus has a reputation beyond repute Liquidus Zeromus's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-14-2009 07:37 PM
    Threads

No-one's making me sleep on the couch. I'd go in the double bed, regardless.

<_<
    FIGHT THE FUTURE

teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2020 05:11 PM
    Threads

Easy to solve. Seduce her and make her eat Aqua dots and make her sleep on the couch. Problem solved.

Senior Member BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2013 05:02 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ask me for it Steam ID: askmeforit

I think the more pressing concern is why the woman in question is so upset as to deprive herself of sex... which could either be a testament to a) just how upset she truly is, or b) her lack of enjoyment of the physical act of love (as General Ripper would put it). Or maybe she's just independent.

That may indicate that more troubling matters are afoot. But I suppose if I was angry or upset at someone, having sex with them would be awfully awkward, anyway. "Oh, that's wonderful. But I still hate you until tomorrow." On the other hand, maybe those unspent emotions can be turned into passion.
    Last edited by BoldMushroom; 08-25-2008 at 09:20 PM.
    Get some exercise this summer and raise money to fight disease. Find a free charity walk in your area:
    AIDS Walk | Walk to Defeat ALS | Walk MS | Making Strides Against Breast Cancer
    Light The Night for Leukemia & Lymphona | Great Strides for Cystic Fibrosis

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by International 4-8818 View Post
    Easy to solve. Seduce her and make her eat Aqua dots and make her sleep on the couch. Problem solved.
    Dippin' dots work better.They help the digestive system.

It's CUTE murder.

Chibi Wuver ^^ Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi has a reputation beyond repute Evockzi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-14-2014 02:27 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Brian323 View Post
    How do you feel about women making men sleep on the couch?I heard a wife yesterday threaten her husband with that and thought_1.lol_2.thats not fair....who is she the bed master?What do you guys think?

*hears a Whip in the background..*

Shes the Wife you must obey!... Sides I kinda like my Couch.. its soft and comfy!
    "Not your Average Noob"

Konata Izumi is my Female Equal o.o

"Tad out dated Sig Gonna Whip it a bit now that I am back *muahah*"

teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Aka Ari Kurosaki View Post
    Dippin' dots work better.They help the digestive system.

It's CUTE murder.
    I see you did not understand my joke. Aqua dots is a toy that contains the Date rape drug. Aka kids were eating them and slipping into coma's. So basically slip these to your wife and she will be out of it.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I see you did not understand my joke. Aqua dots is a toy that contains the Date rape drug. Aka kids were eating them and slipping into coma's. So basically slip these to your wife and she will be out of it.
    I've seen the commercial.I guess I have to explain real quick.At Six Flags some kids were choking on them because they were "too rough".It was on my news station for three days.

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It's important to note that it would probably at this point be easier to go buy Ecstasy at this point. The ones that are still sold are the ones that don't turn into Ecstasy in your stomach due to shoddy Chinese manufacturing methods.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Gil
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Aka Ari Kurosaki View Post
    I've seen the commercial.I guess I have to explain real quick.At Six Flags some kids were choking on them because they were &quot;too rough&quot;.It was on my news station for three days.
    Ok well i don't want to kill her, i just want her to go into coma. Nuff said.

Member Mars Arcadia has a reputation beyond repute Mars Arcadia has a reputation beyond repute Mars Arcadia has a reputation beyond repute Mars Arcadia has a reputation beyond repute Mars Arcadia has a reputation beyond repute Mars Arcadia has a reputation beyond repute Mars Arcadia has a reputation beyond repute Mars Arcadia has a reputation beyond repute Mars Arcadia has a reputation beyond repute Mars Arcadia has a reputation beyond repute Mars Arcadia has a reputation beyond repute Mars Arcadia's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-09-2008 09:09 AM
    Threads

Whoever is at fault gets to sleep on the couch, but also, if you don't feel like dealing with any of it, you can instead get the couch.

"They say that if you love something 'let it go' and if it never returns it was never yours. But no one ever tells you that this is only true for an earnest and humble heart. Others can solely afford to chase with scarred hands of true repentance and a now-worthy heart."

AF's Paranormalist Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2009 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Paranormalist

She can sleep on the couch, why must I?
    I think one sexless night is survivable.
    Then again to avoid this, don't do something to anger your wife.
    I do like the couch in my house though.

Af's Paranormalist. Got a Question about the paranormal? PM i'll help.

CircleJerk Elitist MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Pizza Cake Bleach Kon
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-06-2014 03:04 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: MissAstaire

Quote Originally Posted by Music Fiend View Post
    i guess if she does a lot of housework, has a job, she's good in the place that you are being kicked out of..and you have children..or maybe just the third thing alone..she has the right to ground you to the couch. in that case, i would obey. or plead for mercy.
    This is very true. If the wife does all the housework PLUS has a job PLUS raises your children, she has every right to kick your butt to the couch. ONLY if she has a valid reason to though. But even if she doesn't, don't argue, because that will only piss her off even more and chances are you'll be callin' that couch home for the next week. If the reason is dumb and stupid and not logical, just humour her. Sleep on the couch and hope that she'll get lonely and see the error of her ways and then ask you to come back to bed. And then you win. Cos you get to make up. XD

But even so, I say get a very comfortable couch. Not all women will cave so easily.

Member Mars Arcadia has a reputation beyond repute Mars Arcadia has a reputation beyond repute Mars Arcadia has a reputation beyond repute Mars Arcadia has a reputation beyond repute Mars Arcadia has a reputation beyond repute Mars Arcadia has a reputation beyond repute Mars Arcadia has a reputation beyond repute Mars Arcadia has a reputation beyond repute Mars Arcadia has a reputation beyond repute Mars Arcadia has a reputation beyond repute Mars Arcadia has a reputation beyond repute Mars Arcadia's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-09-2008 09:09 AM
    Threads

It's not a matter of sex, it's a matter of not wanting to share such limited space with someone you are angry/upset at.
    Last edited by Mars Arcadia; 08-25-2008 at 09:59 PM.

"They say that if you love something 'let it go' and if it never returns it was never yours. But no one ever tells you that this is only true for an earnest and humble heart. Others can solely afford to chase with scarred hands of true repentance and a now-worthy heart."

Senior Member ~Kaiya~ is infamous around these parts ~Kaiya~ is infamous around these parts ~Kaiya~ is infamous around these parts ~Kaiya~ is infamous around these parts ~Kaiya~ is infamous around these parts ~Kaiya~ is infamous around these parts ~Kaiya~ is infamous around these parts ~Kaiya~ is infamous around these parts ~Kaiya~ is infamous around these parts ~Kaiya~ is infamous around these parts ~Kaiya~ is infamous around these parts ~Kaiya~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2008 01:15 AM
    That... is a good question.... I don't... know *looks around* WHERE AM I!?!?!?
    Threads

Ok, i don't really know what to say here XD. I think it really depends on the wife's position (if she takes care of the house and this kids deal). If she's rightfully within power and the man did something deserving of it maybe. But because i wasn't sure i asked my boyfriend, being a male, how he felt about it. His response, "When i was in Universality i slept on the couch a lot. It was comfy as anything XD". So is it really a punishment at all? o.o Doesn't sound like a horrible experience to me.

on Detonation Boulevard Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast has a reputation beyond repute Beast's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Beer Xmas Bear2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2022 03:03 AM
    Threads

I don't mind sleeping on the couch sometimes. Especially when the temperature of her butt and feet drop below freezing >.O

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Aquarius Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2011 01:25 PM
    The Netherword of the Collective Unconscious
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: shibbidydoowop

If she's the one with a problem, she can go sleep on the couch. Women kicking men out of their bed should have died when sleeping in different beds did.

Quote Originally Posted by Beastly. View Post
    I don't mind sleeping on the couch sometimes. Especially when the temperature of her butt and feet drop below freezing >.O
    Feet I can understand, but in all the times I've slept next to people for whatever reason I have never experienced a cold butt. What the hell.

Closed Thread

Thread Information