AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: ~Your best AF buddys?

iProcrastinate. Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2010 06:26 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I wish T.T

Quote Originally Posted by Jose101 View Post
    Here is a list of some pretty cool people on AF (some of them are no longer active)
    • Jagan Eye: One of my first friends on the forum <3
    • afuku (Nisa): my very first friend on the forum, she visit every now and again, but she should be more active.
    • Kurotan: a pretty nice guy, funny, and blog buddy
    • SSDynamite: have you met her yet? If so then I need not to explain my reason.
    • Saejima Kouga: even though he is part of the staff, he's pretty silly and just an amazing person.
    • Twila: She is a nice girl <3z her
    • Mia-MOS: Was my favorite member of the staff, always kind, pretty awesome person to talk to. [plus she's really pretty XD]
    • Pengin-san: She is just awesome nuff said.
    • International 4-8818: He's pretty than you are o_O; and his brother is cool also.
    • Balance: I talked to him often last year, but now not so much. He's still a pretty awesome person.
    • Tempest Wind: A total stalker he even moved to Texas to be closer to me XD
    • Number_the_Stars: One of the few member I can tell anything, i think I've given her my phone number too.
    • mikadzuki: where did you go??? Anyway I still love you XD
    • Yuuki Cross: A sweet girl- Yay!
    • Hamashimura: One of my favorite persons to talk too.
    • angelic_assasin: another M.I.A member come back soon.
    • MomijiTMO: a pretty funny d00d He gets a heart <3
    • Sobriquet: don't deny it, you love her too.
    • Lili: amazing at photoshopping, and as long as I have know her, she has always been lovely to everyone.
    • erised_lily: She's reads my blog and she's pretty kewl
    • Capernicus: she's only the list because she's a pedobear o_O
    • Fabala: a respectable member, always nice and has an amazing blog
    Yay! Thankies! ^-^ <3
    I Sig by Hakuchuumu<3 I

We're Waiting For You. :]

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2016 07:19 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kajiwara View Post
    Yes! Same goes for me! Baka-Pink is really cool! Now give me some good friggin' reputation pinky! (Haha)

On another page, I actually like Rikumi and Suzumi. They are the two members that I have met quite recently that are extremely awesome. They are two of my favourites and I want Nendoroid figures of them both. Rukumi must come complete with a miniature piano and Suzumi in her wedding dress with an optional batch of flowers to hold.
    lol thx bro -just when I thought I was forgotten ;__; You're the best. >w< I'd play some pieces for you if ever there's a chance. =^w^=

Well, here's my buddy list:
    bboypui
    BOOMBZA
    DeeviousDemon
    elementalgerad94
    Forsaken One
    Godess Azmaria
    Hisa Hoshi <-fm - as in family member
    Kajiwara <-fm
    SSDynamite <-fm
    why_not
    Zanethose
    Zeltic
    ~Kaiya~ <-fm

Well, I don't really have any best friends, and I don't really talk much too =w=;
    Last edited by rikumi; 09-14-2008 at 10:51 AM.

If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate.
    =Randomness is my Forte.=
    Procrastination.
    Tentacles.
    (gasp)

【Twitter】
    【Hear My Voice】
    Singer-songwriter / Artist / Cosplayer / Animation Student

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

Always the same people...Somebody would ask "who are these people?!"

Missy--my neighbor
    Tsuna--my hunnie bunnie
    Mista--master
    Aifa--the Pervert Inc. president
    Yuuiki(dark kaisen)--my first AF buddy
    Black Death--special friend
    Deathscythe--my toy(it's not what you think it is!)
    Ollie--schoolmate in high school AND college
    Taikyo--we call eachother "my dear loves"
    Mia--my beautiful dollie
    CTA--my treasure
    Ash--the special one

This friendlist will never change, until i die...

If anyone wants to be on that list...well..it's not too hard!

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Obi-Raw, Baka-Pink, Chu-Baka the Pink.

My only friend. With yet many names o.O

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Senior Member Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2012 05:15 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    ;__;
    I was not noticed~~
    Whoa crap! I apologise for that! I was just so certain that no one would mention me that I must have just skipped through peoples replys without noticing that you put me down. Thanks a lot Balance, for the compliment too.

Twice. Yay!
    That which is; is the truth.

Senior Member Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola has a reputation beyond repute Lola Granola's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2012 12:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Closest person to me from here is Fiery.

Nice Boat Captain Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Strawberry Nunchaku Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2021 05:03 AM
    The Hellish Death Realms where demons dwell (a.k.a. Planet Earth)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Temperance View Post
    Here's my list (updated):
    jose101
    Hideki Motosuwa
    That Little Unleh
    MaruDashi
    Wonderwice

If I had forgotten you, then tell me and I'll put in the list.
    Thx for the mention man Darnit!! You should be on my list too!! I do consider you a good friend anyways

Oh, Hi-deeki, imagine... your kind not eating raw fish! ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE38SKRT4ak

Senior Member foxkit2409 has a reputation beyond repute foxkit2409 has a reputation beyond repute foxkit2409 has a reputation beyond repute foxkit2409 has a reputation beyond repute foxkit2409 has a reputation beyond repute foxkit2409 has a reputation beyond repute foxkit2409 has a reputation beyond repute foxkit2409 has a reputation beyond repute foxkit2409 has a reputation beyond repute foxkit2409 has a reputation beyond repute foxkit2409 has a reputation beyond repute foxkit2409's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2010 04:20 PM
    around that corner hiding in the trash can
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: i wish TT_TT

I live!...barely XP
    -Yuuki Cross-
    luvtoshikun <--- Died on AF

Awesome set from Toboe-chan!
    " Do not follow in my footsteps, I run into walls. "
    Dats true <.< >.>

Click here to level up my card!

Promised Protector Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Gurren Kamina Glasses Cow
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2014 05:38 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Kajiwara View Post
    Whoa crap! I apologise for that! I was just so certain that no one would mention me that I must have just skipped through peoples replys without noticing that you put me down. Thanks a lot Balance, for the compliment too.
    It's no problem.
    I just like being a jerk. ;D

OH GAWD.
    I forgot about poison.ivy!
    Poison.Ivy is always a very sweet commenter on the Signatures area, and the comments that are left by poison.ivy are always nice to read. So I enjoy reading those comments everyday. Thus, Poison.ivy is in my list of friends that I know. =D

Millicent Blanche dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician's Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2012 02:13 AM
    Underneath the night sky gazing at the moon and the shining stars sitting in a cliff above the ocean
    Threads
    Blog Entries

♣ Trainheartnet
    ♣Mini
    ♣KP
    ♣Angel Yume
    Sets made by Mira Kaiba!!!^^

An exchange for a little bit of happiness is a life shattering pain. Bend if you must not break.

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well in the first 2 weeks of my join date, I had zero buddies.

And now in my 3rd month of joining,

I still don't think I have any buddies D=

._. so yea it remains the same for me
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Tis not male! drm0ney has a reputation beyond repute drm0ney has a reputation beyond repute drm0ney has a reputation beyond repute drm0ney has a reputation beyond repute drm0ney has a reputation beyond repute drm0ney has a reputation beyond repute drm0ney has a reputation beyond repute drm0ney has a reputation beyond repute drm0ney has a reputation beyond repute drm0ney has a reputation beyond repute drm0ney has a reputation beyond repute drm0ney's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-24-2009 01:26 PM
    I live happily in a house with my family. (6 animals)
    Threads

These always make me sad ... Having been on over a year, my friend count is ... zero.
    Only fools accept the obvious and go no farther.
    Common sense isn't so common anymore.
    "I'll follow you everywhere you go in my oh-so-inconspicuous bright red car and convince myself you don't notice."
    4// Itchy. Tasty.

Member Greenflames has a reputation beyond repute Greenflames has a reputation beyond repute Greenflames has a reputation beyond repute Greenflames has a reputation beyond repute Greenflames has a reputation beyond repute Greenflames has a reputation beyond repute Greenflames has a reputation beyond repute Greenflames has a reputation beyond repute Greenflames has a reputation beyond repute Greenflames has a reputation beyond repute Greenflames has a reputation beyond repute Greenflames's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2009 08:01 PM
    Threads

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by drm0ney View Post
    These always make me sad ... Having been on over a year, my friend count is ... zero.
    You can be my friend if you want^^
    Feel free to PM me anytime you need a friend hehe

One friend is enough. Two friends is plenty. Three friends is rare.

Thanx for the Sig Ichigoangel06...Very sweet^^

Senior Member Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2008 01:45 AM
    Threads

I dont think i made any friends yet

Sakurablue
    Unofficial Tokyo Mew Mew Fanclub:
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=78783

Senior Member inOue has a reputation beyond repute inOue has a reputation beyond repute inOue has a reputation beyond repute inOue has a reputation beyond repute inOue has a reputation beyond repute inOue has a reputation beyond repute inOue has a reputation beyond repute inOue has a reputation beyond repute inOue has a reputation beyond repute inOue has a reputation beyond repute inOue has a reputation beyond repute inOue's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2011 10:34 AM
    Threads

hmmm..
    -yilin
    -~'Red'~
    -NiesaxShiori

well, i consider them as buddies.. hope they also do with me..>.<
    MOVE ON. DO SOMETHING BETTER.

~I'm yours~ yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin has a reputation beyond repute yilin's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-14-2010 06:23 AM
    Threads

@ hideki motosuwa: yay! thankies!!!^_^

@ ichigoangel06: sis... you're one of my AF friends... and especially one of my AF family...

@ inoue: yay! thankies too! yah, you're one of my friends also!!

oh my..... sorry if I didn't complete my list!
    siggy by tsuki

Member Greenflames has a reputation beyond repute Greenflames has a reputation beyond repute Greenflames has a reputation beyond repute Greenflames has a reputation beyond repute Greenflames has a reputation beyond repute Greenflames has a reputation beyond repute Greenflames has a reputation beyond repute Greenflames has a reputation beyond repute Greenflames has a reputation beyond repute Greenflames has a reputation beyond repute Greenflames has a reputation beyond repute Greenflames's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2009 08:01 PM
    Threads

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Sakurablue View Post
    I dont think i made any friends yet
    *hugs*...don't feel sad^^...I'd be glad to be your friend hehe...feel free to PM me anytime you need a friend k?^^

Hope you meet heaps of great friends soon ^^

One friend is enough. Two friends is plenty. Three friends is rare.

Thanx for the Sig Ichigoangel06...Very sweet^^

Little Miss Runaway ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Mithrosent~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2010 12:56 PM
    Dancing in the middle of the street. Doing what I do best. (Nyc..)
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I WISH!

Capernicus. She's the only one I really talk to off of AF.
    -Just tell me baby, Tell me I'm crazy, You know it's what makes your heart scream "Take me"..-Mithrosent

Senior Member ichigoangel06 has a reputation beyond repute ichigoangel06 has a reputation beyond repute ichigoangel06 has a reputation beyond repute ichigoangel06 has a reputation beyond repute ichigoangel06 has a reputation beyond repute ichigoangel06 has a reputation beyond repute ichigoangel06 has a reputation beyond repute ichigoangel06 has a reputation beyond repute ichigoangel06 has a reputation beyond repute ichigoangel06 has a reputation beyond repute ichigoangel06 has a reputation beyond repute ichigoangel06's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2009 10:17 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Greenflames View Post
    No you are lol...sorry I didn't realise there was a thread like this lol...

hmm...I don't really like to choose among my friends either coz they're all special to me hehe lol...but there's only really one AF member I talk to most atm lol....do you know who you are yet?....ONEE-CHAN^^ lol...--> Ichigoangel06^^ So yup you definitely are special onee-chan...hontoni hontoni special^^ Everyone is

Ladysasura is also a great friend...though I haven't spoken to her for quite a while...I hope you're doing ok too^^
    Lollipopz and wordfarer are also nice to talk to too^^

Hope to make more AF buddies too^^
    Thanx Onii-chan^^*hugs*

@Yilin: Thanx^^ sis^^
    Last edited by ichigoangel06; 09-16-2008 at 01:40 PM.
    Signature made by: Greenflames.....THANKIES*hugs*

Senior Member Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2008 01:45 AM
    Threads

i think Sempai is my friend *smiles shyly*

Sakurablue
    Unofficial Tokyo Mew Mew Fanclub:
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=78783

Junior Member angelic wing has a reputation beyond repute angelic wing has a reputation beyond repute angelic wing has a reputation beyond repute angelic wing has a reputation beyond repute angelic wing has a reputation beyond repute angelic wing has a reputation beyond repute angelic wing has a reputation beyond repute angelic wing has a reputation beyond repute angelic wing has a reputation beyond repute angelic wing has a reputation beyond repute angelic wing has a reputation beyond repute angelic wing's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2008 08:12 PM
    Threads

I'm new here so i don't have many friends. But Kaori Tenshi been a really good firend ^_^ and also -Kitsune-,blueangel06661, and Goodylucky.

Set by Goodylucky. Thanks so much ^_^.

Immortal Inferno Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Inferno Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Inferno Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Inferno Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Inferno Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Inferno Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Inferno Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Inferno Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Inferno Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Inferno Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Inferno Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Inferno Alchemist's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2009 08:32 AM
    Threads

Inferno Alchemist, he's pretty awesome, the ladies love him, I might even be fond of him myself.

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

I have failed to mention these two kind and wonderful people

1. Red
    Angelic Wing

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Junior Member cyanideXOXOkiwi has a reputation beyond repute cyanideXOXOkiwi has a reputation beyond repute cyanideXOXOkiwi has a reputation beyond repute cyanideXOXOkiwi has a reputation beyond repute cyanideXOXOkiwi has a reputation beyond repute cyanideXOXOkiwi has a reputation beyond repute cyanideXOXOkiwi has a reputation beyond repute cyanideXOXOkiwi has a reputation beyond repute cyanideXOXOkiwi has a reputation beyond repute cyanideXOXOkiwi has a reputation beyond repute cyanideXOXOkiwi has a reputation beyond repute cyanideXOXOkiwi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2008 01:15 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Mayonnaise View Post
    Aww! *hugs and pats on the back* It's gonna be ok! I'll be your friend!

Let's see, twilightdreams, Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara, Neo-chan... bya~chan (she was the first friend I ever made here!) and I think that's it.
    nope nope. twilightdreams is mine. i own her ;P
    Siggy made by twilightdreams (ty my bestie)
    Me- "Why does the chicken bother crossing the road in the first place?"
    Kara- "To get to the other side?"
    Me- "Well what if a car comes?!"
    Kara- "Well I guess they're KFC."
    Me- "That's awful."
    Kara- "Unless they're going to KFC. Like suicidal chickens."

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Darth Necrosis has a reputation beyond repute Darth Necrosis has a reputation beyond repute Darth Necrosis has a reputation beyond repute Darth Necrosis has a reputation beyond repute Darth Necrosis has a reputation beyond repute Darth Necrosis has a reputation beyond repute Darth Necrosis has a reputation beyond repute Darth Necrosis has a reputation beyond repute Darth Necrosis has a reputation beyond repute Darth Necrosis has a reputation beyond repute Darth Necrosis has a reputation beyond repute Darth Necrosis's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2008 09:03 PM
    Threads

Yilin is my AF buddy. Thanks for being there for me Yilin!
    "Fear....fear attracts the fearful. The strong, the weak, the innocent, the corrupt. Fear is my ally." - Darth Maul

Closed Thread

Thread Information