AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Look at this! Secret government UFO landing strip

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Aquarius Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2011 01:25 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    The Netherword of the Collective Unconscious
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: shibbidydoowop

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsterisk! View Post
    I really am curious about why ET craft are all supposedly disks, though, and I would love an answer from anyone.
    Because the most common sightings were probably the government testing various stages of radio-controlled UAVs like the Cypher, which are disk-like in appearance.

Hey, you said anybody...

Don Asterisco TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Globe Belle Floppy
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2019 06:04 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Parugin

Quote Originally Posted by Koki Kariya View Post
    Because the most common sightings were probably the government testing various stages of radio-controlled UAVs like the Cypher, which are disk-like in appearance.
    One problem: they've been discs since at least the 1950's. The Cyphers came 'round in the 1980's. You're a few decades late. UAVs at that time were converted conventional aircraft. The idea was started as a way to manually guide explosives laden bombers directly into enemy targets using radio and TV. If it was around in the 1940's, 1950's and/or 1960's it had rotors or wings or was a rocket of some sort. Helicopters, airplanes and missiles are easily recognizable and bear no resemblance to saucers. The only thing around that was disk shaped was the British & Canadian AvroCar, and the thing couldn't make it more than a few yards off the ground without becoming unstable. I think the open cockpit with clearly human heads sticking out would've tipped off any sober observers, too.
    [EDIT] How could I have forgotten the Flying Flapjack?!? Chance-Vought had an experimetanl STOL design thaat had a circular wing, but it also had a tailfin fixed landing gear and clearly visible propellers. A great deal of media coverage accompanied it, so I doubt anyone thought it was flown by green men from the moon.
    Hey, you said anybody...
    I did. And?

Some guy (I've forgotten his name and don't care enough to look) was flying through the Cascade mountain range in the late 1940's and claimed he saw UFOs that were shaped like rounded boomerangs. He made the comment that they seemed to skip through the air like saucers on water. And so it was that the brain bug was planted.
    I'd like to know why so many people, to this day, still insist that speculative ET spacecraft must be disk shaped. Until the 'skipping saucers' comment was embedded in every idiot's head, most reports of UFOs had them pegged as spheroid, egg or ovoid shaped craft.

Is Eris hoping we'll all go off on one tangent or another? Eris is skilled at fishing without actually trolling, and it's happened before.
    Last edited by TheAsterisk!; 09-15-2008 at 05:46 PM. Reason: Oops!

This title does nothing. Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts 133 - Eevee 025 - Pikachu Dice
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2010 03:23 PM
    Threads

First thought in my head: Final Destination from Super Smash Bros.

This signature contains nothing.

Nothing last updated:
    March Nothing, '09

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Aquarius Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2011 01:25 PM
    The Netherword of the Collective Unconscious
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: shibbidydoowop

And, you got the inaccurate crackpot. That's and.

I am free to go off on a tangent, as I have already declared it's all an elaborate plot and you're all suckers.

Senior Member Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2012 05:15 AM
    Threads

The RAF have just spotted, on radar, a whole fleet of what appeared to be "spacecraft" flying over the south of Britain that just vanished at a certain point. The RAF were told to keep it quiet by superiors but it was revealed in todays news paper.

This is not the first time U.F.O's have been spotted over the south of England, not just by the RAF, but also photographers, experts, and your average citizen. All in the south area of Shropshire where there have also been found many strange rocks. I live in the south-east area too.
    That which is; is the truth.

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by Diocletian View Post
    Who's to say they aren't primitave?If they were so advanced they would have found us and killed us right away?
    Why would they do that? Why are people so stuck on the idea that aliens want to take over earth? Maybe they couldn't really care less.

If they were primitive, they wouldn't have the technology to get to earth. If they are more intelligent than humans, they wouldn't need our technology. It's as simple as that.

Maybe they just have a fetish for humans. And cows... >_>
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

The lonely wolf Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2020 02:43 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by suzumi View Post
    Why would they do that? Why are people so stuck on the idea that aliens want to take over earth? Maybe they couldn't really care less.

If they were primitive, they wouldn't have the technology to get to earth. If they are more intelligent than humans, they wouldn't need our technology. It's as simple as that.

Maybe they just have a fetish for humans. And cows... >_>

I agree with this. They perhaps know as much about us as we know about them. I look at it like this. Would you attack a country. While you do not know wether the country has allies? Perhaps they think we got allies or other planets. Also who knows. Maybe if there are aliens they are peace keepers of space ? Perhaps they don't even care. And want to observe a bit to gain information. If humanity could get some skeletons from the ice age alive. They would observe them. Also aliens. Who says they are green guys flying around kidnapping people. I don't think they would do that. I take the proof for that. Since if they fly around freely means they can do such excersions. Which you cannot do if your in war. So I think they don't are war mongers. Since they do not fight amongst themselves. Which humans do. So I think they are not that money interested. Maybe they are on a planet where you do not have money. And you can get all and resources are enough there. Why would you attack other countrys then ?

That's it for me. Maybe I did not make sense but you will get what I want to point out.

Don Asterisco TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Globe Belle Floppy
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I'm conviced this was all Eris messing with us again, but I'll keep posting, anyway.
    The idea that if the craft can move with impunity then they can't be hostile is ridiculous. All it means is that they can't be targeted. In all the wars in which air power played a meaningful part, one side or another eventually had the ability to overfly without much trouble. You don't stop what you can't stop. Apparently, if the saucers are real, they can't be stopped.
    In War, each side tries to stop its enemies, bu that doesn't mean it has to work.
    They could be very patient aliens. Maybe they're waitng 'til we kill ourselves off. It won't take too long.
    Who says they wan to conquer Eart Roman-style, make it into a colony? They might be content with using our resources and leaving we primates alone.
    Perhaps they're just interested in Mars's iron resources. Earth isn't related by more than its proximity.
    It's possible they don't reason like us at all. We might never be able to think as they do.
    Of course, all of this assumes there are ETs in our solar system, and that is one big assumption.

Senior Member Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2008 01:45 AM
    Threads

It might be a plane landing strip...
    i highly doubt it's a UFO strip

Sakurablue
    Unofficial Tokyo Mew Mew Fanclub:
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=78783

Senior Member Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2012 05:15 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sakurablue View Post
    It might be a plane landing strip...
    i highly doubt it's a UFO strip
    I'm not trying to be funny, but a plane that would fit a landing zone of that size would surely do wonders for the atmosphere.
    That which is; is the truth.

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

UFO sightings have been happening for decades Asterisk. What makes you think they haven't already checked us out and decided we are worth attacking? I mean, if they can make it to earth then their technology has to be far superior, so avoiding detection is easy (mostly). Maybe they haven't yet decided if they want to attack us or not. Maybe they've decided not to. I think it's wholely possible for them to attack us just for the mere satisfaction of dominating us. I mean, the US seems to do that all the time, right? But I'm sure aliens are much smarter than Americans.

Edit: It's so hard for me to even take myself seriously, what with this set. xD It's funnier than the last one.
    Last edited by Capernicus; 09-15-2008 at 03:01 PM.

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Globe Belle Floppy
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Capernicus View Post
    UFO sightings have been happening for decades TheAsterisk!.
    People have been seeing lake and sea monsters for just as long if not longer, but none of you believed me when I said Nessie took all my money after an ill-advised wager in a game of water polo, did you? Why, then? We both have eyewitnesses and no physical evidence accompanied by hoaxes. Why is an oddly humanoid ET more acceptable to the populace than Nessie? If I resorted to claiming the Scots and the Queen were engaged in a conspiracy to cover up the existence of the Loch Ness monster, would I suddenly be as popular as some fool that supposedly saw an ET body at Wright-Patterson AFB?
    What makes you think they haven't already checked us out and decided we are worth attacking? I mean, if they can make it to earth then their technology has to be far superior, so avoiding detection is easy (mostly). Maybe they haven't yet decided if they want to attack us or not. Maybe they've decided not to. I think it's wholely possible for them to attack us just for the mere satisfaction of dominating us. I mean, the US seems to do that all the time, right? But I'm sure aliens are much smarter than Americans.
    They wouldn't necessarily derive amusement from conquering and controlling others as we humans do (Yes, all humans do. The only ones who don't don't do so because they haven't the ablity. Every large power ever has controlled people either by conquering new lands or retaining tihgt control on domestic populations.). If they are ET, then they are not limited by the biological history of this planet and are not restricted to human emotion and reasoning. I in fact first said that it's entirely possible they're hostile, but you must recognize it's also possible they're patient conquerors or they could just be interested in mineral deposits or the like. They could have bizarre moral codes that deem us too small to pick on. Nobody knows or can even guess; that's my point. Someone could posit that they decide everything based on a series of dice rolls and priests and be just as close to fact as anyone else. They'll likely have no parallels to anything human at all. They may defy understanding with their behavior.
    Because they are ET and developed in an entirely different environment and we have no previous knowledge of them (or even knowledge of their existence), we cannot use human psychology, biology and history to reach conclusions. To be accurate, we'd need to use their behavior, biology and history to predict their actions, but since we have no such knowledge or even reason to think they exist, we can make nothing but unsupported conjecture. Any conjecture about their habits is as likely as any other.
    Edit: It's so hard for me to even take myself seriously, what with this set. xD It's funnier than the last one.
    Please don't be an angler. It makes my struggle against insanity much more difficult.

Besides, this thread is distracting us from the real threat. Eris starts these strings of incoherent sputtering (and lets us continue) to distract us while he/she/it takes over small nations. One day, Eris'll launch an assault on one of the bigger states of the world and we'll notice, but by then it will be too late.
    I call you all to action! Stop Eris now, by any mean! Do all you can! The world's at stake!
    Last edited by TheAsterisk!; 09-15-2008 at 06:14 PM. Reason: fat fingers

Senior Member Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta has a reputation beyond repute Souji Seta's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Manekineko
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2011 07:37 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kajiwara View Post
    I'm not trying to be funny, but a plane that would fit a landing zone of that size would surely do wonders for the atmosphere.
    Yeah I agree. An ordinary airstrip wouldn't be that wide and that long. If it was made for a specific manmade aircraft then I would like to see it for myself. It'll be so huge!
    I don't think that aircraft in Ace Combat Zero called the "Hresvelgr" is that big to require an airstrip like that.

This is the Hresvelgr.

Truth is a thing which only appears to those who have observed, considered, and made a choice. At the end of the path you chose lies the truth...Believe in it and continue without faltering.

Senior Member UCantTameMe has a reputation beyond repute UCantTameMe has a reputation beyond repute UCantTameMe has a reputation beyond repute UCantTameMe has a reputation beyond repute UCantTameMe has a reputation beyond repute UCantTameMe has a reputation beyond repute UCantTameMe has a reputation beyond repute UCantTameMe has a reputation beyond repute UCantTameMe has a reputation beyond repute UCantTameMe has a reputation beyond repute UCantTameMe has a reputation beyond repute UCantTameMe's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2008 07:30 AM
    U dont need to know cause you might be a STALKERRRR
    Threads

Looks like someone put tape over a camera..... hmmmmmm. Lol that is really wierd!
    *No Siggy yet!*

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Besides, this thread is distracting us from the real threat. Eris starts these strings of incoherent sputtering (and lets us continue) to distract us while he/she/it takes over small nations. One day, Eris'll launch an assault on one of the bigger states of the world and we'll notice, but by then it will be too late.
    I call you all to action! Stop Eris now, by any mean! Do all you can! The world's at stake!
    Just to be on the safe side I preemptively took control of Asia and Australia. That means I get 14 additional armies during my reenforcement phase.
    Last edited by Manhattan_Project_2000; 09-16-2008 at 08:56 AM.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Is Eris hoping we'll all go off on one tangent or another? Eris is skilled at fishing without actually trolling, and it's happened before.
    You can't possibly be referring to the free-money-or-horrible-death thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan_Project_2000 View Post
    Just to be on the safe side I preemptively took control of Asia and Australia. That means I get 14 additional armies during my reenforcement phase.
    Ah, but it is a trap! The Asians troops don't speak English, so you can't order them around, and the Australians are constantly drunk and kinda chubby from their frequent barbies.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Other languages are a filthy liberal lie. Everyone speaks English. They even spoke English in the biblical middle east. That's why the Bible is written in English. Explain that with your vaunted "science".

You are right about the famous lazy drunkardness of the Australians, but I will breed that out of them using all spare Chinamen (and/or Chinawomen) at my disposal. Through mastery of eugenics I will get a race of mildly industrious people of decent height not cursed by their slanty eyes. I will breed the New Zealanders with the Tibetans just to have a token foil to inspire them to greatness.

Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Senior Member Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2008 01:45 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kajiwara View Post
    Well...
    Yeah i suppose

Sakurablue
    Unofficial Tokyo Mew Mew Fanclub:
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=78783

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan_Project_2000 View Post
    Other languages are a filthy liberal lie. Everyone speaks English. They even spoke English in the biblical middle east. That's why the Bible is written in English. Explain that with your vaunted "science".
    Ah, but your bible-logic backfires. While English was the original language, and the language of God, the bible clearly states that foreign people were created when they attempted to build a tower to God in Babylon (present day Paris, the tower can still be seen).

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

What-ho! SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2009 05:11 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Capernicus View Post
    UFO sightings have been happening for decades Asterisk.
    I think I saw a UFO the other night.
    Even ask Jaygen and Trey, they heard it through Skype.

Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Ah, but your bible-logic backfires. While English was the original language, and the language of God, the bible clearly states that foreign people were created when they attempted to build a tower to God in Babylon (present day Paris, the tower can still be seen).
    Everyone speaks English, many just pretend they don't in an effort to confuse the True Christians™. It was probably added to the Torah as part of the worldwide Jewish conspiracy, as conducted by The Elders of Zion©.

Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Globe Belle Floppy
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    You can't possibly be referring to the free-money-or-horrible-death thread?
    Among others. The kitten & baby seal slaughter also comes to my mind right away.

Closed Thread

Thread Information