AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The 2008 Presidential Campaign

Mavericker- nothing else Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2009 05:44 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default The 2008 Presidential Campaign

I agree with with Obama says and stands fro-he's got my vote.

I think the funniest thing about the 2008 campaign is that McCain proved he doesn't know what he's doing. He just recruited an Alaskan nobody as his vice-presidential running mate.

Does anyone agree?

teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2020 05:11 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Mavericker View Post

I think the funniest thing about the 2008 campaign is that McCain proved he doesn't know what he's doing. He just recruited an Alaskan nobody as his vice-presidential running mate.

Does anyone agree?
    Actually it was a pretty smart stratagy. First off she is a women so mccain will be getting all of the hilary clinton votes and feminist votes for sure. Biden made an announcment that he would just tear into the new republican VP at the debate but since it is a girl, if Biden did that he would look like a complete ash.

Palin is also an american women. Hell NRA, stands up for her country, fought against her own repblican party for the safty of her own town when she was mayor. She is not that bad.

I think that was a pretty smart maneuver for Mccain.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I think both candidates are idiots, but for different reasons.

Obama is an idiot because he has tons of ideas for "change" that give "hope" to the American people. Unfortunately, at no speech he has made has he given any indication on how he would go about creating that change. I think he is both overestimating himself, and underestimating how difficult the presidency will be. He will have to overcome party lines, if he plans on creating change, and that will not be easy because of all the bipartisan bickering that goes on in the House and Senate. Of course, I don't think that he will try to cross over party lines, since he is the single most liberal member of the Senate, and the only time he ever worked together with the other side of the aisle is once in 2004 on a bill he and several others worked on with John McCain.

McCain on the other hand has several problems. For one, he's been in the Senate for way too long, and at this point has zero connection with the American people. Too often has he played up his time as a soldier to bridge the gap between his millions and the middle-american mom-and-pop store owners. I liked Senator McCain, honestly, because he wasn't a tool of his political party...people call him a "maverick". As a presidential candidate, he's sold out on that in order to hook in more conservative votes that he otherwise would not get because he isn't a staunch conservative. His vice presidential pick, Sara Palin, isn't that great either. First off, the pick in itself was complete tokenish so he could drag in Hilary supporters. He'd only actually met her once, and talked to her on the phone a handful of times. She is far too strict on her stance against abortion, and wouldn't even allow it in limited circumstances such as when it poses a threat to the life of the mother or if the mother became impregnated through rape. I also dislike that she wants schools to teach manditory Creationism lectures in science classes. That sort of thing should be left to religious schools, hometeaching, and church. I think McCain would have been best off picking Mitt Romney as his running mate, as the man has experience and is a true economic go-to guy.

Mitt Romney should be president.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Senior Member Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2023 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

This election is entertaining but nothing more. You have Black Jesus and Angry Army Vet. Both of them are going to do pretty much the same thing: increase the size of the federal government.

The only flaw in democracy is that people tend to vote what their individual needs instead of that of the country. People will complain about congress spending too much but they'll vote for whoever funds the government programs that they like.

Mavericker- nothing else Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2009 05:44 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Xero XIII View Post
    I think both candidates are idiots, but for different reasons.

Obama is an idiot because he has tons of ideas for "change" that give "hope" to the American people. Unfortunately, at no speech he has made has he given any indication on how he would go about creating that change. I think he is both overestimating himself, and underestimating how difficult the presidency will be. He will have to overcome party lines, if he plans on creating change, and that will not be easy because of all the bipartisan bickering that goes on in the House and Senate. Of course, I don't think that he will try to cross over party lines, since he is the single most liberal member of the Senate, and the only time he ever worked together with the other side of the aisle is once in 2004 on a bill he and several others worked on with John McCain.

McCain on the other hand has several problems. For one, he's been in the Senate for way too long, and at this point has zero connection with the American people. Too often has he played up his time as a soldier to bridge the gap between his millions and the middle-american mom-and-pop store owners. I liked Senator McCain, honestly, because he wasn't a tool of his political party...people call him a "maverick". As a presidential candidate, he's sold out on that in order to hook in more conservative votes that he otherwise would not get because he isn't a staunch conservative. His vice presidential pick, Sara Palin, isn't that great either. First off, the pick in itself was complete tokenish so he could drag in Hilary supporters. He'd only actually met her once, and talked to her on the phone a handful of times. She is far too strict on her stance against abortion, and wouldn't even allow it in limited circumstances such as when it poses a threat to the life of the mother or if the mother became impregnated through rape. I also dislike that she wants schools to teach manditory Creationism lectures in science classes. That sort of thing should be left to religious schools, hometeaching, and church. I think McCain would have been best off picking Mitt Romney as his running mate, as the man has experience and is a true economic go-to guy.

Mitt Romney should be president.
    At least Obama's getting global support which is SMART.

Senior Member sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Ariel Fox Snowman
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2019 01:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: pppascal

I don't think either of these candidates are suited for the job.
    If I were old enough, I would vote for McCain. Why? Because in 4 years he'll probably be out of office with new candidates who might be better than the candidates we've had for this election. Chances are if Obama became president, he would stay for 8 years.

Senior Member Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon 104 - Cubone Saxophone
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2016 09:09 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bassoonist26

I agree that Obama is the best candidate... but I wouldn't say that McCain made an idiotic decision. I do not like the decision, his reasons, or Palin's view points (she is crazy. -_-), but we'll just have to see how it all goes in November.

~Made by me~

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I have design a really easy test to determine what candidate is the best. It's the guy that looses the election. Just have faith in people's uncanny instincts to elect the biggest possible jerk running in the election.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Forever 12. Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2013 07:01 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I like McCain's pick, Palin. Except, I hate her view on abortion. But there is no perfect politician.

Though, I must agree, he probably only picked her for the votes from Hilary supporters.

I don't like Obama. He's inexperienced, and I know that's being used over and over again, but he is. Sure, he's going to bring change, but how? He has yet to explain that.

The irony is....

None of his speeches change. All the same thing.
    On this day of days, most epic and prideful, you were born 15 whole American years ago!
    Through the odds and by doing the impossible, you beat out hundreds of thousands of siblings in the great sperm race for the coveted egg.
    Probably via hax.
    Regardless! You won!
    So remember, whenever someone picks on you or calls you weak or small.
    Just remind them that you beat out a few hundred thousand other wimps.

And the grand prize was not dying!

Jumonji Baka Kawaii IV
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2009 09:27 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by International 4-8818 View Post
    I think that was a pretty smart maneuver for Mccain.
    It wasn't smart. Anyone could figure out that they need a woman to attract the Hilary-ites. It's OBVIOUS why he chose that evil woman.

I'm for Obama. Do I like him? Not really. I was really rooting for Kucinich or Edwards, but this what we've got. I hate the Democrats right now, but I do the same with every other party. McCain and Palin are just more puppets. They will create hell for this country. McCain will either repeat Cheney's ideals (don't even tell me that he doesn't like the Bush Administration, because this is a lie), or he'll fall back on Palin. Palin believes homosexuals hate Jesus, creationism should be taught in schools, and she's pro-life. I'm not going to support a woman who supports bringing lies into the science classrooms or a woman who has no sense of the rights of people.

Obama, however, there's something you can at least have a little faith in. We all know that he's an incredible orator, but there are things you can hope for. The taxes for one. I don't know about you all, but I live in a family with a single mother who is constantly working with no retirement money to put me through college. Either President, America is going to go through another depression (thanks to Bush). However, at least we might be able to look forward to seeing the higher taxes come down on the ones who can afford it. This is why many rich idiots root for the Republicans, because they're greedy and don't want to get taxed. I'm tired of Republicans, and I think that the Democrats need to take back the White House, and clean it up after the Republicans, like they've done for years.

Quote Originally Posted by Xero XIII
    Obama is an idiot because he has tons of ideas for "change" that give "hope" to the American people. Unfortunately, at no speech he has made has he given any indication on how he would go about creating that change. I think he is both overestimating himself, and underestimating how difficult the presidency will be.
    Sorry to break the bad news, but every president does that. How are they supposed to get votes if they say what they're actually going to? It's the nature of the beast.
    Last edited by Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki; 09-01-2008 at 12:03 PM.

深く根ざした||傷は消えない
    Hide it, Hide it, Hide me

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

And apparently Palins 17 year old daughter is pregnant? LOL

Gah. Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2009 03:26 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by M Bison View Post
    And apparently Palins 17 year old daughter is pregnant? LOL
    So if you were in the US I'd say you go for Obama. But anyway, I think they both suck. None of them say what they're really going to do. I heard part of Obama's speech and only heard "I WILL BRING CHANGE." Then everyone cheered, and then came another thing he will do in office. McCain is right on the war right now though. If we just withdraw from Iraq, a new war might errupt.

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 02:18 AM
    Threads

At least Obama's getting global support which is SMART.

But what can other people in other countries do to affect the
    AMERICAN president vote? It's not a vote for World President, thats just in animu and fantasy.

Either way, I just want the one who'll pull us English out of Iraq and Afghanistan. And then leave us alone.

I LOLed all over theplace ~Rose~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Rose~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Rose~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Rose~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Rose~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Rose~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Rose~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Rose~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Rose~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Rose~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Rose~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Rose~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2009 08:14 PM
    Threads

Does anyone agree?
    I agree with you. Obama is the best candidate for the presidential spot.
    I think McCain chose Palin because that was all he could find to run with him that was a somewhat respectful
    member of society. But she has terrible view on some very important issue, that most people are concerned about and are
    needed to win the election.
    Facts:
    1) Ninjas are mammals.
    2) Ninjas fight ALL the time.
    3) The purpose of the ninja is to flip out and kill people.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post

But what can other people in other countries do to affect the
    AMERICAN president vote? It's not a vote for World President, thats just in animu and fantasy.
    It is pretty important for international relations. An American president that the rest of the world feels is unstable will affect trade, tourism and diplomatic relationships. GWB doesn't get this fact at all. He has improved international relationships by shaking hands with foreign heads of state, which hasn't made him popular amongst the foreign peoples, but quite the opposite, this has damaged the popularity of those heads of state he has met with.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rose~ View Post
    I agree with you. Obama is the best candidate for the presidential spot.
    I think McCain chose Palin because that was all he could find to run with him that was a somewhat respectful
    member of society. But she has terrible view on some very important issue, that most people are concerned about and are
    needed to win the election.
    MITT ROMNEY.

The reason he chose Palin is obvious, and that is he felt it could bring in the "female vote" which generally votes Democrat, as well as to pick up the deranged Clinton supports who are still unable to admit that she lost in the primary.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2020 05:11 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Pengin-san View Post
    It wasn't smart. Anyone could figure out that they need a woman to attract the Hilary-ites. It's OBVIOUS why he chose that evil woman.

Pengin go ahead and read the rest i said and i clearly said he picked a women to pick up the Hilary votes.

Senior Member Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

He picked Palin to get people to focus on inexperience.
    Obama is extremely inexperienced, but Palin is slightly more so.

Jumonji Baka Kawaii IV
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2009 09:27 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by International 4-8818 View Post
    Pengin go ahead and read the rest i said and i clearly said he picked a women to pick up the Hilary votes.
    Ah, my bad.

深く根ざした||傷は消えない
    Hide it, Hide it, Hide me

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 02:18 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    It is pretty important for international relations. An American president that the rest of the world feels is unstable will affect trade, tourism and diplomatic relationships. GWB doesn't get this fact at all. He has improved international relationships by shaking hands with foreign heads of state, which hasn't made him popular amongst the foreign peoples, but quite the opposite, this has damaged the popularity of those heads of state he has met with.

That is a very good point, but mine was quite literal, how can which president I like as a non-American affect the vote? Unless it is as everyone seems to believe and is rigged and they allready pick the most popular around the world, but then why would they have chosen GWB if that was the case?

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

No matter how good a president you may be, you will never get to hug Lou Dobbs.

Because he gives a damn.

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I think the McCain Campaign jumped the shark when it stuck a bimbo in the VP chair. It's unlikely to seduce most of the Hillary Fem-Nazis, because she is about as anti-feminist as one can get with while still having two X chromosomes. The Fem-Nazis will inform each other that in spite of his Y chromosome, Obama is mostly an OK fella. The Christian Right, however, is significantly more misogynistic then most people give them credit for (read the bible, you'll see why), and being female is a severe deficiency in their eyes, not to mention being incredibly subversive. Which is bad for McCain, because Obama's more outspoken Christianity has already been seducing Christianity-centric swing voters. And for many people, leering, aged sitting McCain next to some nubile young Secretary-Looking Beauty Queen is an image that speaks for itself.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Aquarius Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2011 01:25 PM
    The Netherword of the Collective Unconscious
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: shibbidydoowop

After listening to Obama's acceptance speech I was a bit put off("DHURR HURR WE MUST BE UNITED AS AMERICANS BUT THAT DOOD RUNNING AGAINST ME IS DIFFERNT FROM US!" It just gives me douche chills) but that VP choice is just abhorrent. I couldn't live with myself if I let that thing have power in the America that's on this side of Canada.

Gil
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan_Project_2000 View Post
    I think the McCain Campaign jumped the shark when it stuck a bimbo in the VP chair. It's unlikely to seduce most of the Hillary Fem-Nazis, because she is about as anti-feminist as one can get with while still having two X chromosomes. The Fem-Nazis will inform each other that in spite of his Y chromosome, Obama is mostly an OK fella.
    She may not be a feminazi, but her abortion stance doesn't disqualify her from believeing that men and women should be treated equally.

The Christian Right, however, is significantly more misogynistic then most people give them credit for (read the bible, you'll see why), and being female is a severe deficiency in their eyes, not to mention being incredibly subversive.
    The fact that she was elected as the governor must be an enigma for you. Is it that you think that she was elected by noble atheist conservatives?

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wio View Post
    She may not be a feminazi, but her abortion stance doesn't disqualify her from believeing that men and women should be treated equally.
    1. The Abortion Issue is a XBOX HUEG part of the Fem-Nazi platform. Because it has to do with a women's right to do what she wants with her own body, e.g. not be an incubator for nine months over a silly mistake and/or rape.
    2. I'm pretty sure most Fem-Nazis would be pretty appalled by Palin's stances on Sex Ed classes and education in general too, but since Obama is closer to the Fem-Nazi stance on most of his platform I doubt any but the most superficial Fem-Nazis would vote Republican over a single chromosome sitting in the VP's proverbial lap.

The fact that she was elected as the governor must be an enigma for you. Is it that you think that she was elected by noble atheist conservatives?
    To say the Alaskans are in anyway related to the Christian Right as you'd find in the lower 48 is a stretch. They are pretty much a breed apart. Alaskans are very conservative in some ways, and very liberal in others. It's not Alaskans who will decide the election.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Closed Thread

Thread Information