AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: If you were a magical girl...

Member TrucyTrucy has a reputation beyond repute TrucyTrucy has a reputation beyond repute TrucyTrucy has a reputation beyond repute TrucyTrucy has a reputation beyond repute TrucyTrucy has a reputation beyond repute TrucyTrucy has a reputation beyond repute TrucyTrucy has a reputation beyond repute TrucyTrucy has a reputation beyond repute TrucyTrucy has a reputation beyond repute TrucyTrucy has a reputation beyond repute TrucyTrucy has a reputation beyond repute TrucyTrucy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2009 01:40 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Haha I would kill to have one of those pretty magical girl transformations where the background is suddenly pink clouds and a rainbow and your clothes change randomly.

My outfit would have some sort of lolita spin to it. I'd have a cute top hat and lots of lace. and my magical staff would be... a parasol. Yes.

And instead of a "Hott zomg!!1!1" guy assisting me or whatever I'd have a little, sarcastic talking teddy bear. Like Kero. Only he doesn't turn into some beautiful lion thing which scared the living daylights out of me.

My magical powers are... charm, and the power of song. Lol.

And my alias would be Trucy.

Junior Member ValuaMoon is on a distinguished road ValuaMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-29-2009 10:33 AM
    Threads

I would have a rainbow dress with a short poofy skirt and a corset top. The skirt would be rainbow and the top would be white. I would have a wand that would allow me to cast spells of all kinds - it would be a white wand. My transformation... probably just spin in circles a whole bunch while my uniform appears out of nowhere - just like sailor moon! I would have little cat ears that twitch all the time, with a tiny cat tail. After defeating an enemy I would spin in circles 3 times then hold out a peace sign as my pose. I would have a hamster with little pixie wings at my side, and he would be able to talk to animals for me. His name would be Scrribbles!!! My name would be Princess Kawaii!

Member Crystal Rain has a reputation beyond repute Crystal Rain has a reputation beyond repute Crystal Rain has a reputation beyond repute Crystal Rain has a reputation beyond repute Crystal Rain has a reputation beyond repute Crystal Rain has a reputation beyond repute Crystal Rain has a reputation beyond repute Crystal Rain has a reputation beyond repute Crystal Rain has a reputation beyond repute Crystal Rain has a reputation beyond repute Crystal Rain has a reputation beyond repute Crystal Rain's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2009 03:32 PM
    Threads

Wow so cool.
    Lets see...if i were a magical girl i would be neko. :3
    I would have silver colored ears and tail.
    My powers/abilities would be to have the agility of a cat,
    charm, and fighting skills.
    My costume would be black leggings, with a pretty lacey light
    blue skirt and the top is hard to describe but it of be black with
    some light blue and sandles with the heel that xD can't really explain
    that either. But open toe. I would transform by using my special
    bubble charm necklace which grow bigger and encase
    me in it. That where i transform and emerge from it.
    Last edited by Crystal Rain; 02-08-2009 at 09:36 PM.

Senior Member John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Mars Crystal Henshin Pen Rainbow Ribbon Sagittarius
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2014 12:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Being a Diclonius like Lucy from Elfen Lied would be so bad-***. ♥
    Who needs silly little kitty ears and tails when you can rip people apart with your mind?! Oo;

Christine Daae's Fangirl Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2010 02:33 PM
    Back in FL, missing NYC, but not the cold!
    Threads

I would like something Tokyo Mew Mew-related. I can't choose between cat or bunny ears--oh what am I saying!? I would like bunny ears and a bunny tail! My outfit would be something like in The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya--those bunny suits are adorable! I'd like mine to be whit but around the top of my chest black and the tip of one of my ears black. I would like a magical bow and arrow! With a partner who would be half wolf but sorta like a chibi 'cos she so small and cute!
    MY OLD USER IS AKANE YOKUTSU!
    Wishing I could here your voice again...
    Knowing that I never would.
    Dreaming of you won't help me to do, all that you dreamed I could!
    -Christine Daae (2004 film adaption of TPOTO)
    To my "angels of music", John Cudia, Emmy Rossum, and my best friend. You inspired me to improve my voice and helped me accomplish things I thought I never would! Thank you!

Junior Member tillieheart will become famous soon enough tillieheart will become famous soon enough tillieheart's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2009 03:43 PM
    Threads

Well first I would use a whistle to transform saying 'Whistle of the dragon answer my call, help me fight this evil using your power' I would transform, into a armoured girl and blow the whistle and a dragon would come to my side to help me fight, thats kinda it

Junior Member mymelody781 is on a distinguished road mymelody781's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2009 07:14 PM
    Threads

Hmmm, I would be a cat with blonde hair and a black dress. My magic assistant would be a teddy bear.
    Last edited by mymelody781; 02-28-2009 at 07:17 PM.
    "If I were the rain that bind together the earth and the sky, who in all eternity will never mingle, would I be able to bind the hearts of people together?" ~Orihime

Junior Member PsychicEarth is on a distinguished road PsychicEarth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2009 06:33 PM
    Threads

Default Dude

I am a guy, so I would have telekenesis powers, and I would have control over electricity. I would wear jeans and a leather coat, and have a pet tiger! *rawr*

Senior Member Foph has a reputation beyond repute Foph has a reputation beyond repute Foph has a reputation beyond repute Foph has a reputation beyond repute Foph has a reputation beyond repute Foph has a reputation beyond repute Foph has a reputation beyond repute Foph has a reputation beyond repute Foph has a reputation beyond repute Foph has a reputation beyond repute Foph has a reputation beyond repute Foph's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2009 10:30 PM
    Asylum for Wayward Victorian Girls, Block D, Cell # 3092.
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Rant View Post
    Why does nearly every girl want some guy who's really hot???

God, these people are stupid.
    I agree. Goodness.

I'd most likely have the ability to see through the dark (as clear as or clearer than day), turn invisible, and/or be able to communicate with animals. Perhaps be able to hear others' thoughts. My element would be air or spirit. As for my "little partner", it would probably be either a phoenix or a wolf. If not, a dragon or dolphin.
    Last edited by Foph; 03-08-2009 at 09:34 PM.
    "Kisses, darling."
    Swoosh.
    Oofl.

Junior Member KaedeChan will become famous soon enough KaedeChan will become famous soon enough KaedeChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-14-2009 09:16 PM
    Threads

if i was a magical girl i want my powers like weather control with pink heart wand then for the costume something like a with rabbit ears and alice in wonderland dress

Senior Member Dead rose has a reputation beyond repute Dead rose has a reputation beyond repute Dead rose has a reputation beyond repute Dead rose has a reputation beyond repute Dead rose has a reputation beyond repute Dead rose has a reputation beyond repute Dead rose has a reputation beyond repute Dead rose has a reputation beyond repute Dead rose has a reputation beyond repute Dead rose has a reputation beyond repute Dead rose has a reputation beyond repute Dead rose's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2010 11:23 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: hey whats that??

Quote Originally Posted by Raineyu-san View Post
    What powers/abilities would you have? Describe your costume or transformation ^-^ would you have animal body parts? Like cat ears and a tail? What kind of Magical Girl would you like to be? Would you have an element? Would you have a little partner too? X3

Me, I'd have cat ears and a tail and have the abilitie to fly, read minds, and move things with my mind. Also, if i were an element, i'd be the Light Element.I would also have magic, being able to cast spells and etc. I'd have a little cat with fairy wings by my side. He'd talk to me and he's have powers similar to mine. He can hide his wings and look like an average cat. His name would be Ares.

Tell us all you're Magical girl story
    PLEASE DO NOT COPY MINE OR OTHERS! MAKE YOUR OWN PLEASE!
    hmm..if i were a magical girl...my powers would be darkness,shadows and any sort of dark things. i would also have extreme sword fighting abilities. my costume?? it would be a black frock with big red roses and a black rose chain that transforms into my sword. yes i will have a partner like...kero!!! he would just be black instead.

then does strength represent justice, is powerlessness a crime??I'm not the one at fault the world is.

-lelouch

No Rain No Rainbow!!! OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Red Dango Fuuko Starfish Cake
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-22-2018 12:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: k9craze

Cool

For me a nice red costume but not too much dressing just kinda like a school uniform or something.
    My powers: I wanna have every power possible. Or mind powers and the ability to possess every power. (wait their kinda like the same) Any way that's what I want!!!
    [Random words of wisdom here]
    [Photo signature here]
    [Random words here]

Junior Member Interstellar Girl has a reputation beyond repute Interstellar Girl has a reputation beyond repute Interstellar Girl has a reputation beyond repute Interstellar Girl has a reputation beyond repute Interstellar Girl has a reputation beyond repute Interstellar Girl has a reputation beyond repute Interstellar Girl has a reputation beyond repute Interstellar Girl has a reputation beyond repute Interstellar Girl has a reputation beyond repute Interstellar Girl has a reputation beyond repute Interstellar Girl has a reputation beyond repute Interstellar Girl's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2009 03:19 PM
    Threads

Appearance wise, I'd have angel wings and wear a beautiful white dress. Powers wise, I'd have the ability to cure any illness or injury. My element would probably be water, since it is the most associated with healing. And I'd have a giant white wolf as a companion

Senior Member Taikutsu_Remedy has a reputation beyond repute Taikutsu_Remedy has a reputation beyond repute Taikutsu_Remedy has a reputation beyond repute Taikutsu_Remedy has a reputation beyond repute Taikutsu_Remedy has a reputation beyond repute Taikutsu_Remedy has a reputation beyond repute Taikutsu_Remedy has a reputation beyond repute Taikutsu_Remedy has a reputation beyond repute Taikutsu_Remedy has a reputation beyond repute Taikutsu_Remedy has a reputation beyond repute Taikutsu_Remedy has a reputation beyond repute Taikutsu_Remedy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2009 09:38 PM
    Threads

I'd basically be Gurren Lagann's Leeron. Only magical. In drag. It would be glorious.
    === TaikutsuRemedy.blogspot.com Click on it...AND READ IT! ===

Jeezy Creezy kero_-_chan has a reputation beyond repute kero_-_chan has a reputation beyond repute kero_-_chan has a reputation beyond repute kero_-_chan has a reputation beyond repute kero_-_chan has a reputation beyond repute kero_-_chan has a reputation beyond repute kero_-_chan has a reputation beyond repute kero_-_chan has a reputation beyond repute kero_-_chan has a reputation beyond repute kero_-_chan has a reputation beyond repute kero_-_chan has a reputation beyond repute kero_-_chan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-07-2009 08:41 PM
    Threads

i wouldnt want to be a magical girl, id just want ONE specific girl to be my gf/wife......a 20 year old sakura kinomoto.......i can dream cant i :P

set made by someone very dear to me, who i doubt you know.

Cold-Blooded IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2011 10:46 AM
    Threads

Wink

I would transform into a harpy-looking thing, but not with feathers and something like that, but all body would be made from five elements: Lightning Wind Ice Fire Earth. I would have the ability to see opponents powers with my red eyes, reading minds, combining elements and making sudden deaths, flying with wind-element wings, healing or destroying everything i touch . Super fast speed and enormous brute force.

Well that's just a story. You said to make one.
    It is stupid to be afraid to die, but the most stupid thing is to be afraid to live.

Closed Thread

Thread Information