AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Clawdia's Sig&Avi Stash

Banned Forum / Chat .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2010 10:28 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

http://i40.tinypic.com/104fcyr.png

I like this one. I generally like vertical signatures.
    Puls, I <3 the warmish color of this one.
    You actually do a good job and improve very fast :]

Midori wa teki da~ Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-29-2010 05:49 PM
    Threads

Many thanks to you, Celeste. I'm glad you like my stuffles, please come back again soon. ^^ Perhaps I'll try to attempt another vertical siggy, now that you've boosted my confidence a little.

And thanks, Shannon. I will definitely make you a signature in the foreseeable future--gag tag or no. XD I agree with you on the text fear issue, it really has been bothering me that I can't seem to find the right font or enough inspiration to use it in my work. I'm trying to get better, and to prove it I shall try and use text on any/all of my works from now on. *Salute!*

...But not in this post. Because in this post I attempted to improve my avatar work. And selective coloring/curves. I did use text on two of my signatures, though, and I'm happy with what I got, so any visitors to my thread, please tell me what you think. ^^

By the way, I used stocks for all of these. *Feels stupidly proud*

And, as a watcher of Umineko no Nako Kuro Ni and a hater of Maria Ushiromiya, I felt it was my duty to make this:

Tah dah! Until next time. =)

Jang Hyunseung is perfect in everyway. SO-1 FIGHTING.
    Iceflower made this dazzling signature.

Banned Forum / Chat .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv has a reputation beyond repute .fnhvmnvmv's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2010 10:28 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

As you wish, Lady, I am back xD
    I <3 your 4th avatar. I love the texture you used. But try to make a bit more sharper avatars cause, they are a bit too burry. Espacially the last one. You also could have added a nice notebook texture into the 4th one...or a scratchy one.
    If you need some texures, let me know via pm. I will give you some nice ones.
    I only commented about the avatars cause I myself suck at signatures ;-;
    And one more thing: Try to add some radial blur effects to avatars. I could help you about it :3

EDIT:// This was my biggest comment ever x'D

Midori wa teki da~ Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia has a reputation beyond repute Clawdia's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Gawd, what is wrong with me that I don't update? I need to chill, omg. XD
    And I feel bad; I only have two signatures to offer my poor, starving thread today. But either later today or tomorrow, you can guarantee that I'm going to have some Big Bang media posted here. They're a Korean boyband, and I've shocked and appalled myself by really *really* liking their music. And two of their members. So, look forward to that? I sure do.

Celeste, forgive me for never getting back to you. I really am flattered by your comments, and your offer to help me improve is extremely appreciated. Maybe I could send my MSN addy your way? I find it easier and by far quicker to communicate that way. o_o;

Anyway, stop putting things off, Clawd. Here're those two tags.

Perverted Kitty of Doom lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx has a reputation beyond repute lilminx's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2013 01:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

wow i really like your work, the colors always flow so well together and it looks so cute, especially the clawdia one with he guitar ^^
    you can't call me weird, cause im unique ^_^
    btw if youre going to admire me, please tell me who you are, gracias

siggy by teddy thankies ^^

**UPDATE** NEW DRAWINGS
    * * * A R T ~ W O R K * * *
    My sweet sweet family is located in my blog
    if you want to be a part of our family, pm me

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks very much, lilminx~! ^^ I'm glad you like my stuff.

Photoshop is being vair vair strange to me right now, and I haven't the faintest idea as to what I should do to fix it. o_O It was working an hour ago, and now it's just...PMSing?

BUT. Good, good news. I managed to finish a sig&avi set not too long before this weirdness. I'm rather proud of the tag, if I do say so myself. I think it's an improved version of my pink-guitar-Clawdia-Idon'tknowwhattonamethatsig one. There are a few different variations of this tag, as well.
    The avatar is unfortunately, crap, though. Remind me to practice on my avis.

Tell me what you think?
    Last edited by Clawdia; 10-09-2009 at 05:30 AM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I know, I know. I need to remove those line/textures/thingies. But at the time I liked it. DX

Ah~ I've really taken a step backwards. I also need to add text, but I'm totally blaming that on PS. I do like what I did right with this one, though, so the chances that I'll come back and spiff it up when I'm not tired and cranky are vair vair high.

And you smell like LIE Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq has a reputation beyond repute Nanuq's Avatar
    Gil
    Woot
    Gifts Soccer Ball
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2010 06:52 PM
    Threads

The render is cute :3 The line textures are a bit distracting but it always looks preettty lol ^^

Sig by the lovely Cotaku

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you. ^^ I'm still doing rather badly, though. But here;

Senior Member Angelic~ has a reputation beyond repute Angelic~ has a reputation beyond repute Angelic~ has a reputation beyond repute Angelic~ has a reputation beyond repute Angelic~ has a reputation beyond repute Angelic~ has a reputation beyond repute Angelic~ has a reputation beyond repute Angelic~ has a reputation beyond repute Angelic~ has a reputation beyond repute Angelic~ has a reputation beyond repute Angelic~ has a reputation beyond repute Angelic~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2009 07:20 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Really? I think you're doing an awesome job <3
    For your latest, I don't like the sky background, one side is blue and one side is orange-ish >_< It doesn't blend with the stock I think o_O;
    But I really like your texts xDD I'm so bad at texts haha ._.
    Btw how many years have you been making sigs for?

My Artz~

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks for your comments, Angelic~ ^^ And as for your question, I started April of 08.

Really knackered, here. I tried to make a layout for my (neglected) livejournal account, and I got a signature. Then I tried to make the sig look good. In the end, I'm pissed and it's garbage, but such a shame to spend all that time and not post the results, eh?

Here:

Senior Member .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty. has a reputation beyond repute .Tatty.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts A Duck 149 - Dragonite
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2016 11:02 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

its not THAT bad ¬_¬

The "Happiness" text font really doesnt fit the piece, so try changing that, the placement of the text as a whole is spot on

The lighting is spot on, id say get rid of the C4d that shows on the bottom left side. Maybe Add a nice stock image set to screen(or something like that) on the left side to fill the negative space?

Its not a bad as your making out -.-

Lex Luger R.I.P
    ¦ Sexy Logo By Me ¦ R A R E R E N D E R ¦ Tutorial requests and PSD Requests open ¦ Tag Thread

Kairu Rules Ya Dig Yew Neek™ is infamous around these parts Yew Neek™ is infamous around these parts Yew Neek™ is infamous around these parts Yew Neek™ is infamous around these parts Yew Neek™ is infamous around these parts Yew Neek™ is infamous around these parts Yew Neek™ is infamous around these parts Yew Neek™ is infamous around these parts Yew Neek™ is infamous around these parts Yew Neek™ is infamous around these parts Yew Neek™ is infamous around these parts Yew Neek™'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2009 09:51 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: WII

Great sigs, colors are spectacular.love the ideas you have and lil designs, really great job.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Tatty, thanks. I guess it isn't garbage, but it wasn't what I was aiming for so I got pissed. XD You're definitely right about the C4D in the corner, and I think more than the font choice, the little line under it all seems to really be a mistake. Thank you so much for commenting, it's really appreciated. ^^

Yew Neek, haha, nice name! Thanks for your comment, too. I'll try for more frequent updates, so please keep your eyes peeled. ^^

Visage Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2009 05:11 PM
    Threads

Have to say , you really have a unique style in your avatars and Signatures. I dont really mind some mistakes here and there , looks of your work is making me happy and thats all i am asking for right now.

Especially your Avatar work , its really interesting and a well done job.
    Wonder why i never came here >.<

Keep Posting more Clawdia , i will be waiting. ^.^.V

xx
    wish me luck for furture guys!!!!
    Thanks for everything!!!
    ^___^

Three Nil Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Bleach Ichigo Mask Soras Keyblade Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2011 04:38 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

omg
    i love all your sig XDDDD
    they all have such emotions and express so much
    and the color the attire,the eyes(especially the eyes) are all perfect XDD

"Dark light come shine in her lost heart tonight
    And blind all fears that haunt her with your smile
    Dark light"-HIM

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you both. ^^ I can't actually take credit for the eyes/attire of the people in my signatures, Helel, but I'm glad you like them all the same. And I'm glad you don't mind my many mess ups, Enigma, because I'm not sure how to fix those. XDDD I'm glad you stopped in to check out everything.

Here's two signatures I'm not really proud of, but I figured I had to update sooner or later. :x

The second sig is a request, btw.

For fear of getting chewed out by her, lemme just say that my friend Fizzybubblespop helped me out in a major way. Meaning she wrote the "kaixx" text and added a border. XD
    Last edited by Clawdia; 01-18-2010 at 11:04 PM.

And now the world is mine Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Xmas Tree
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2013 08:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

All of your sigs seem very orange. For the first one in your latest post, I think that the typography doesn't flow that well. You could take away the drop shadow, change the font to something that flows more with the sig, and make the text a bit bigger as well as have it blend with the sig more. Its kind of hard to find a focal point on this sig as well. I like the second sig a lot more, but I think it could have larger text since the typography seems to be a major part of the signature. I really love how cute that sig is though. Great job. :3

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

o__o

You're right, Jaggy! Most of my signatures tend to follow the orange/red/yellow side of things. x_X I guess it's just because I like warmer colors. XD I'll work on that, thanks for pointing it out to me. ^^

And thanks for your advice on my other two, it really means alot that you stopped in here and helped me out. <3

I just finished this. The text...I'm still iffy on, but on the whole I really like it.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Jang Hyunseung is perfect.
    In every way.
    He is a kawaii Korean god from Hawaii who is always watching and I love love love love him.

[/obsession]

Closed Thread

Thread Information