AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: What Comes First in your Life? Outdoor Activity or Internet Explorer?

Threaded View

Senior Member Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2012 05:15 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default What Comes First in your Life? Outdoor Activity or Internet Explorer?

What comes first in your life? Outdoor Activity? Such as playing sports, going into town, seeing friends? Or the Interweb? Things like being sociable through MSN and forums, buying online, and playing online PC games with friends.

The ultimate tally to see whether the interweb truely is ruling the world yet in present days.

I myself go out atleast once a day anyway. I sometimes go to see friends and visit their house to play games and such, or just randomly go into town just for boredoms sake and most likely buy supplies such as drinks and chocolate. Going out means a lot to me and plays a huge role in my life. I love walking and running. I also love going to places in which I have never been to before and seeing new things. Therefore outdoor comes first for me.

That is not to say that I do not adore the Internet Explorer Browser though. As my PC is what I come home to after I am finished outside. There I sometimes go on MSN to talk to local and far away friends, visit forums, I still shop online as most of the DVD's and merchandise which I posess would have never been bought locally and prove rare, and I download/upload/listen to music. I can do that outside too though, with my MP3 player.

What say you?
    Last edited by Amray The II; 08-25-2008 at 02:06 PM.
    That which is; is the truth.

Thread Information