AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Own Hand and Pen of BOOMBZA

Original -That I am.. boombza has a reputation beyond repute boombza has a reputation beyond repute boombza has a reputation beyond repute boombza has a reputation beyond repute boombza has a reputation beyond repute boombza has a reputation beyond repute boombza has a reputation beyond repute boombza has a reputation beyond repute boombza has a reputation beyond repute boombza has a reputation beyond repute boombza has a reputation beyond repute boombza's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-25-2017 01:32 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

This is Hara, My oldest of oldest anime - my very first drawn anime.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Hara.jpg‎
Views:	36
Size:	58.4 KB
ID:	22891  

between light and shadow. naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy has a reputation beyond repute naotavespaboy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2010 12:03 PM
    Threads

Hey Boombza! Great to see an update off you. The first thing this drawing reminded me of when I saw it was the style of art used in Zelda the Wind waker. Its very clean and nicely done and the pose is good. Another awesome drawing from you. Please keep up the good work!

Member crunchy has much to be proud of crunchy has much to be proud of crunchy has much to be proud of crunchy has much to be proud of crunchy has much to be proud of crunchy has much to be proud of crunchy has much to be proud of crunchy has much to be proud of crunchy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-20-2008 05:13 PM
    Threads

Your shading is pretty, and the eyes, I like them, could use some work, your lines are sometimes...what? Very straight, the hair is very blocky, I like your style but it needs to be smoother IMO. Though you have a nice style.
    僕はだれですか?僕はどこですか?私は一人・・・これはどこですか?日本の中です。^^

猫耳?いいえ、あなたの猫は死ぬでします。

Closed Thread

Thread Information