AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Vocaloi: Hatsune Miku ~ECCHI

Junior Member `aikoneko is on a distinguished road `aikoneko's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2008 07:19 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Vocaloi: Hatsune Miku ~ECCHI

My first time drawing Miku! ^^ I think that our lovely Miku has become a bit tired of all that singing and now she decided to relax a bit! ^^ Enjoy with her! ~<3
    http://aikoneko.deviantart.com/ The rest of my art

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2016 07:19 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The art is amusing and the colors are very contrast. Good job. =w=~o
    However, this is ecchi, which simply has to go to the Pay-To-Post forum section.

If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate.
    =Randomness is my Forte.=
    Procrastination.
    Tentacles.
    (gasp)

【Twitter】
    【Hear My Voice】
    Singer-songwriter / Artist / Cosplayer / Animation Student

EL SATANED sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Trollface Luna Vader
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2017 03:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rikumi View Post
    The art is amusing and the colors are very contrast. Good job. =w=~o
    However, this is ecchi, which simply has to go to the Pay-To-Post forum section.
    no way this doesnt have to go in pay to post.. lol .. it looks pretty PG-15 or 17 to me....

the coloring is nice , but the legs look kinda wierd to me.. idk it might just be me though that sees em as a bit off.. GOODJOB!! ;D

Junior Member `aikoneko is on a distinguished road `aikoneko's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2008 07:19 PM
    Threads

Thank you for the comments! ^^ But I don't consider this as mature content to be in Pay to post. However if you think otherwise, feel free to remove this thread...

Junior Member Shirobana is a glorious beacon of light Shirobana is a glorious beacon of light Shirobana is a glorious beacon of light Shirobana is a glorious beacon of light Shirobana is a glorious beacon of light Shirobana's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2008 02:28 AM
    Threads

You're good. I love it. Her eyes are pretty and her hair is just amazing. Miku's my favorite character ^^

Closed Thread

Thread Information