AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Realm of Eras

Yin and Yang Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-30-2008 10:17 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    i'm not saying any more than, a Lake near some woods, what more do you need to know?
    Threads

Kiitayta's ears twitched as she slowly woke from her sleep. She yawned and stretched showing her longer canine teeth. Drowsily she opened her ruby like eyes and looked around. People where rushing past her making quite a ruckus and she glared at them as they passed. Only a few seconds later she was run over by a person who wasn't watching their way.

She yelped at the pain that shoot through her but quickly recovered and leaped at the person who tripped over her.

"Watch where you pass boy!" she shouted than got off him. Anger now occupied her attention but not for long. Animals people and other creatures where still rushing in the same way she cought some words that they whispered to each other.

"Hey come on it's the break through!' 'We have broken through! HOARY!' Now we'll get them!" various Khah ran past shouting different things about the cave entrance being open.

(ooc: i'm referring back to when it was newly opened sorry for the confusion)

"Well this is interesting," Kiitayta's tail swayed from side to side as she though 'If I go then there would be sure to be something out there that I don't know of. Also if I go I better go tomorrow that way some information from the outside could drift back in here so it won't be so unknown.' she observed the many floods of Khah going to great event.

"I can't stand it! I have to go!" She rushes up to a ledge with thanks to her agility she manages to reach it. Kiitayta runs much faster than anyone going below her. Once she retches the entrance she is greeted with an awe striking sight.

It was actually open and to her she saw no light. She bolts out into the open area and for once in her life is not surrounded by walls of rocks nor glowing mushrooms. She saw stars for the first time in her life and breathed what was called 'fresh air'. She decided she should do at least something to celebrate the day (night actually). She looked around and found nothing to do but there where these things sticking up from the ground. They where big, green, the base of them where brown and they where taller than the mushrooms of the underworld.

Slowly she walked up and touched one of them, being an orphan she doesn't know what it was no one told her the stories of the over world, though she heard whispers. She was so cought up in inspecting the new plant that she couldn't have noticed anyone that approached.

OOC: this should tie in with the present now.
    Last edited by Water Wolf; 09-03-2008 at 03:42 PM.
    Guardian ofShadow Fangs
    .^ - ^ *
    ./ u-u \}}
    .\ (") { .{
    Your're Aweful{ \. . . {.} . . I love you!

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2009 11:44 PM
    Threads

Zen had been walking for three days and nights without any proper sleep. He didn't really need the sleep or anything else. He was use to be sleepy or hungry. Zen had spent most of his nights walking over the hills with rough and jagged rocks. It didn't bother him much, that was something he was use to. A tree whispered something in the wind and Zen looked at the tree.
    "I know," he told the tree.
    The tree shook once again.
    "I know that as well,"
    The tree shook another time.
    "I understand,"
    Zen continued until he saw a rock and a tree. That tree also shook and the rock rumbled.
    "I will accept your offer," he said.
    His soulless pale eyes looked at the tree and rock with a sense of admiration. They were so kind and gentle to him. These were people who understood and knew him. He sat beside the tree and rock and closed his eyes gently. He was only going to rest for a while until the trees woke him up.

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

Milona wandered away from the camp. She let her fingers brush the trees open to whatever they could tell her. One tree was completely closed off to her, most of the trees Milona could charm into giving up their knowledge of the past or future this particular tree seemed hostile as if a tree could be so. She brushed her fingers over its bark trying to get it to give up what it knew it did nothing. It was protecting something. "Now that's interesting" Milona murmured to herself. She walked to another tree this one gave up a glimpse it was a human or an elf Milona couldn't be sure which. He had just closed his eyes. She got the feeling that it was in the not to distant past. "This will be interesting" She completely abandoned the camp to track down this "thing" that could get trees to hide their knowledge.

New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

Yin and Yang Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Water Wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    i'm not saying any more than, a Lake near some woods, what more do you need to know?
    Threads

OOC:I really couldn't help it Kiitayta's gotta find him one way or another. And horray! another person. oh and if it isn't alright i'll just erase it then re write something else here.
    BIC:

When Kiitayta touched the tree she sensed something. Curious as to what it was Kiitayta pushed with her mind and a short clip of an image appeared to her. She jumped back not knowing if it was real or fake. Kiitayta held her hand and looked at it then looked back at the plant confused. 'what was that?' she questioned herself.

Cautiously she approched the plant again, she tentitively reached out her hand and touched the bark. A sceen now played out in her head of a resting traviler and a person breaking off of a camp of what seems to be a large army.

"What the heck is that?" she removes her hand and if at all she could swear by it she thought the plant with big branches and large leafs said "Go left". Confused but obediant she listened to the voice. What else did she have better to do.

She soon walked in to sight of the man and her first instinct was to jump and get away as fast as she could but as she leaned against one of the trees it gave her a vision of the purple clad worrior behind her. Panic rising in her she hid as best she could. She was nearly only a pup/child after all.
    Guardian ofShadow Fangs
    .^ - ^ *
    ./ u-u \}}
    .\ (") { .{

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Zen heard the noises and opened his silver soulless eyes. He looked at the trees as they shook.
    "Morning," Zen said to them.
    Zen turned on his lantern with just a flick of his finger. The fire danced around a little.
    "Well hello there, light my way carefully please," Zen said.
    Zen looked around and smiled at the trees. But this was no ordinary smile it was an emotionless smile with no amusement.
    "What's wrong?" he asked the trees.
    He closed his eyes and listened only once.
    "I didn't know that," Zen said.
    Zen began to walk once again. His journey searching for something was not over with.

Senior Member Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2009 06:08 PM
    Threads

Layla floated to the ground, wings outstretched, like a feather. She landed on the ground with a quiet THUMP! but made no other noise. She looked up at the sky, and the next thing you knew it, she had formed into a black falcon with red eyes. She flew off into the night sky. It would be morning soon, so why not waiste all this energy and have a good "night's" sleep in the morning.

Layla hovered in the clouds, the moonlight shining on her feathers, turning them gray. Tonight was a good night to be out. If only she could find someway... or someone... to waste it on.
    http://www.spyrofan55.deviantart.com

“May the love hidden deep inside your heart find the love waiting in your dreams. May the laughter that you find in your tomorrow wipe away the pain you find in your yesterdays.” -Anonymous

The Curious Wanderer Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru has a reputation beyond repute Kitanoru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2010 01:05 AM
    Threads

Characters: Keiru, Strange Voice, Random Waitress

Keiru watches as the demon enters the village. The people seem to not be as frightened as before.

"Hmm, that is quite strange... why is it that the people do not look down upon this creature. He carries with him an innocent injured little girl. Who knows what he has planned for that kid. The kid might even be his midnight appetizer... meh I suppose if the villagers aren't bothered by it I shouldn't be either."

He heads into town to see if he could find a place to snag some food and clean himself up after the battle with the trespasser. He locates a rather unique and fancy diner and stops in to get a bite to eat.

"Oh man that was so good! God I could eat another whole platter of food! That battle just drained me..."

Keiru is just about to call for the waiter when he hears a voice in his head spring out to him.

"Keiru. Keiru we must talk."

"Huh? What is that? Who is that?"

"Who is who?" said the waitress as she wandered past to make sure that the meal was to his Keiru's liking.

"Um... sorry it is no one. I'm just tired and blurting random things out. Don't mind me. Heh heh... heh heh..."

Keiru couldn't get the thought out of his as to who that somebody could be that was trying to communicate to him. He finished his meal and headed out to get some fresh air when the voice returned.

"Keiru. Keiru you need to train your skills. you are beginning to lose your focus. you were one to be a hero not one to be a failure. make those most valued to you proud. get out there and do your best!"

"What the heck is going on! Who the heck are you and why the heck are you on my case about all this nonsense?"

"Only trying to help Keiru. Sorry that I disappoint you."

"You didn't answer me... who are you and why are you in my head?"

"Sorry but I cannot reveal those answers to you at this current time and place. But don't worry... I will tell you when the time is right Keiru. Good luck for now!"

"Wait! I'm not done! Answer my dang questions!"

There is no response... Keiru brushes it behind him in frustration and wanders off to try and find answers for himself. Not knowing that the thoughts brought to him may have just been his own from the past. Not quite Keiru himself. But the former owner of the body before Keiru's awakening.

[An amazing set by KP4]

Ooo a Fan Button! =P

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kiitayta grew more and more panicked as the warrior approached and the man had now awoken and was coming this way. She was regressing further and further into her mind and as a final solution she jumped from her cowering spot on the ground and a luminous light erupted from within her sending a bright flash through the woods. When she landed she had become a wolf a white wolf. Her golden eyes scaned the area and she walked towards the man with a lanturn, her wolf side compleately fearless compaired to her weak half human side.

Kiitayta saw the man with a lanturn and followed along till she was near enough and crossed infront of him. She turned so that her body was shown to him fully and her eyes looking directly at him, more or less his soul.

OOC: heads up REM!
    Last edited by Water Wolf; 09-02-2008 at 09:16 PM.
    Guardian ofShadow Fangs
    .^ - ^ *
    ./ u-u \}}
    .\ (") { .{

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Zen didn't make a move as his way was blocked. He just looked at the eyes filled with so much life. Zen moved his head slightly sideways.
    "Hello there you are a strange rock," Zen said.
    The tree gave two little shakes.
    "I know that," Zen said, "I didn't know that."
    Zen began to walk off not paying to much attention to the large stature like rock. Another rock gave a strange jump in the air.
    "Well hello there," Zen said, "You are a strange rock too...wanted to come with me, but I will place you in my pocket so that way you won't get cold."
    Zen then began to walk off once more.

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Milona stopped cold. She watched from a distance then smiled. "It's quite amazing actually" She out loud. "I haven't even been able to get the trees to hide me" She was talking more to herself than the wolf that had popped out or the elf. She brushed a strand of light purple hair away from her face. The trees appeared to be talking to him, of course Milona could "talk" to them but mostly through touching them to extract memories. She was a little ruthless when it came to that.

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

Senior Member Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Heart Favorite
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2018 06:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Ok stop everyone! Where are you guys now exactly I'm lost! I know this is my rpg, but what happened is it now morning or still night. What fight is currently happening? If you don't mind p.m me before you continue. nevermind! I' reread and I assume it's still night.

Ming was fast asleep in her bed. There was nothing disturbing her right now. She could care less than what happened around her. There was noises, but she didn't care. Then suddenly she remembered that she heard the khah say that he'll be back. She knew well enough she had to wake up. Quickly exiting she moved toward Hisha's room, knocking on the door. "Hisha!"
    Last edited by Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades; 09-03-2008 at 10:52 AM.
    Thank you for the gift Nespa

Click > http://www.cityofif.com
    http://www.tomecity.com

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kiitayta's ears flipped back and she glared at him. Growling slightly at him she faced him in a wolf challenge. 'How dare he mistake me for a rock of all things, I'm whiter than any rock on the ground, though my fur is tainted by the metal around my neck,' she snorted then looked back to where the purple warrior was coming from.

She now turned away from the trailing male and faced the purple female warrior. She didn't know quite what to expect but from the energy she could read the warrior and the trailer weren't going to hurt her. The heavy cold metal collar she wears makes a small clanging noise as her white fur disappears and she turns back to her half human self from a single leap.

"ah," she says when she hits the ground from her knees buckling and winces at the pain. She balls her hands into fists and wrenches her eyes closed and shakes her head back and forth. She lifts her head and looks to the other beings around her. Shyly she gathers up the courage to speak.

"Hi my name is Kiitayta," she wonders if either one of them will atack, her wolf half insists that they won't.
    Last edited by Water Wolf; 09-03-2008 at 10:18 PM.
    Guardian ofShadow Fangs
    .^ - ^ *
    ./ u-u \}}
    .\ (") { .{

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

i'm confused to -_-

Hisha groaned as ming banged her door, and stood up a stuffed mouse dragging behind her by his tail. Yawing she opened the door "Ming i don't care what you say i am not gonna take a bath at this hour". she looked at the distressed girl with half lid eyes the worry not really sinking in. Hisha hated being waked up the good part was her back and ears felt better.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: No, no fighting it's still night though...and Rem' posts confuse me also >.<;

BIC:
    Milona smiled to herself rather than introduce herself, she waltzed forward. By this time she expected everyone to know her. Afterall she was the only one of her race left it would make sense for some in the overworld to know her also. She then proceeded to demand something out of the blue. "How did you get the trees to hide you?"

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:

Sims Sadist Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Digital Dragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Wolf Kunai Batmobile 1989
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2019 12:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Harg did not know how long he had been asslep in the alley. He had passed out from exertion and awoke in a pile of dung. Thhe raw taste in his mouth would have made a human vomit, but it was typical troll morning breath. He stretshed his wide armes and looked around.
    Trolls were topheavy compared to humans, his upper body much larger than his hips and legs. He therefore had to grab a building for leverage to get himself to stand, his legs incapable of allowing him to rise uder their own power. He staggered, limping on one leg which was not quite awake yet, stumbling as if drunk.
    The harsh daylight hurt his eyes, so he was glad the sun had not yet risen.
    Last edited by Digital Dragon; 09-03-2008 at 11:50 PM.
    "You laugh because I'm different, I laugh because you're all the same, the gods laugh and celebrate the differences."

Senior Member Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It was morning now. Layla had been flying all night long. She managed to injure someone but no kills. She landed softly on the ground in her falcon form and morphed back into herself. She scrambled off to find Milona and the others. She was back to normal now and smiled as she made her way back.

“May the love hidden deep inside your heart find the love waiting in your dreams. May the laughter that you find in your tomorrow wipe away the pain you find in your yesterdays.” -Anonymous

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Circu shifted about in his trance, but suddenly snapped back into reality. Everything was done. He body was completely ready. He clicked his neck and stretched himself.
    Things were going to change. He pulled out a new robe from the cubboard and put it on. Then insted of getting his normal armour he just picked up his mask and placed it on. His body was still covered so he didnt worry about being seen but he felt a new confidence and so didnt need his armour.
    Stepping out of his room he hoped his could find some khah to test his new skills on.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Senior Member Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Heart Favorite
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"It's not a bath Hisha! Its that the khah is going to return any moment and the alarm went off last night and I did nothing about it. Get up please." Ming hurriedly said, "Meet me outside the barracks" Ming hurried out and hurried to the barracks hitting on the door of circu

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Hisha yawned again as she raced off and blinked. Khan and a alarm went off? that was bad news!. Quickly she ran to her closedtand picked some random clothes to put on and things into her bag not really watching what they were and jumped out there window. She apeared before ming in two diffrent color socks a see through underskirt, a top with al buttons buttoned up wrong and a odd puffy hairdo since she did not brush it "i'm here ming, now what was that about a alarm" she rubbed her eyes not realising her state dress.

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.

Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Heart Favorite
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ming stood outside the barracks after knocking on circu's door and saying wake up, come outside. She rushed outside and saw Hisha arriving, "The khah will becoming today. There must be khah around here somewhere. Sorry for waking you so early. The alarm was for a khah arriving through the town gates with a girl covered in blood, heard it from the gaurd." Ming looked around only to see the end of an alleyway. And a stench reached her nose, for a ninetailed-bibed she could smell anything stinky a mile away. "Where is that coming from? the smell?"
    Last edited by Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades; 09-04-2008 at 10:20 AM.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Circu heard the knocking and Ming calling for him. This was lucky, she sounded like she was worried. That meant with any luck he could get a fight in soon. He had to remind himself that first and full most he was still a medical officer but he could resist the chance to try out his new power. He also wondered if they would notice the chance. He rushed his way out of the the barrecks faster then he thought he could. The improvement to his muscles was great and he felt lighter without armour.
    He stopped right infront of Ming and gave a quick bow
    "M'lady what is this about?" he said. He noticed that Hisha was there too and was dressed most strangly, but he shrugged it off he could never understand her.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Heart Favorite
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"The khah is around here circu. I think I can smell death somewhere. Plus The khah said he'll return." Ming stood still for a moment then walked over to the alleyway where the smell was coming from.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Sorry if my post was confusing, I was trying to go for the fact that he is a bit disconnected.

Another statue was talking to him.
    "Hello there you are a strange statue as well," he said to the statue with purple hair, "You can just hide in the trees if someone moves you....that is a funny thing for you to say."
    Zen began to walk off and one of the bushes shook.
    "I didn't know that," Zen said, "Please tell me more."
    Zen stared at the bush intently.
    "They have an army of trolls," Zen said, "Well that is no good, we better leave before they come this way."
    Zen began to walk once more his lantern still on and his destination still unclear.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Layla rushed up to Ming and Hisha. "What's all the rucus?" Layla asked. The alarms had been sounding earlier and they were louder than hell! "Those sirens are loud! Almost made me deaf last night!" She noticed that Ming was heading down an alleyway. "Where ya goin'?" Then she picked up the scent and drew her face away. "Uh! What is that disgusting smell!?"

Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hisha followed ming but stopped at a save distance from the alleyway "i think i am gonna be sick". The smell was something she had ocasionally smelled in the summer specialy near dead animals and in area of the docks. She covert her nose with her hands and coughed a bit.

Closed Thread

Thread Information