AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Youtube Links [PLEASE READ GUIDELINES FIRST]

紺碧の闇
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Little Big Planet Sackboy Neko Tv Prinny
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2019 07:48 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: azutsukimiya

Default Youtube Links [PLEASE READ GUIDELINES FIRST]

In AnimeLyrics.com there's a separate set of admins called Youtube admins who manage the video link submissions for on-site lyrics. These links go to a simple but tedious queue sorted by series, with no thumbnail to even decide from first glance if it is a credible video to be put up or not.

In addition, regular admins could also put these videos up so from now on I am accepting requests to put these videos up but strictly on my terms. Should your opinion of what should be up conflicts mine, please do not post and instead wait for your link to be verified by other Youtube admins after you submit the link in the video link form on the lyric page.

To make a Youtube link submission request, please post the URL of the on-site lyric, along with the unembedded Youtube link (If the forum's code nature insists embedding, put CODE tags around it). You can only put a maximum of three vids per post, and two posts per day.

Unfortunately you can't post up your typical video. Here's my criteria for a lyric's video to be up:-

Anime: The non-credits version, no fansub subtitles, around 1:30 in length opening or ending sequence. I won't accept full-length MADs/AMVs. Non-credits version of sequences often come with anime DVDs as an extra feature. If there's no non-credit version in existence I'll accept a clean (no edits, nothing extra) sequence. Unfortunately I can't accept vids for image songs and insert songs.

Game: The demo movie featuring the short version of the game's theme song. It must be clean with no subtitles. The ones I put up for my own submissions are good examples.

J-pop: The full, unedited PV/music video. This is the easiest of the lot, but there would be some people who subtitle those and I don't want that.

Hints: Search Youtube in the artist's or series' kanji title to find good unedited vids upped by natives. For lyrics that already have videos but you feel you can suggest a better one under the rules above you can also post it here.

If your vid does not meet the requirements above, your post will be deleted. You can perhaps go submit the link via the usual form and wait until they are picked up by a Youtube admin later... but these are the high standards your active admin needs.

...so that you know where you can find me

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    juudenkanryou is on a distinguished road juudenkanryou's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2008 07:39 AM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Default Question

For the 5Ds ending theme of Yu-Gi-Oh, [START] (http://www.animelyrics.com/anime/yugioh/start.htm)

I have a Youtube link, however it's not the anime. It's the PV of the artist who performed the theme. Can that be submitted, or does it have to be the anime itself?

紺碧の闇
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

No, I'll only accept the anime OP sequence.

Rizuchan has a reputation beyond repute Rizuchan has a reputation beyond repute Rizuchan has a reputation beyond repute Rizuchan has a reputation beyond repute Rizuchan has a reputation beyond repute Rizuchan has a reputation beyond repute Rizuchan has a reputation beyond repute Rizuchan has a reputation beyond repute Rizuchan has a reputation beyond repute Rizuchan has a reputation beyond repute Rizuchan has a reputation beyond repute Rizuchan's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Clannad Botan Snowman Neko Tv
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2020 10:22 AM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: rizuchan01 PSN ID: rizuchan01 Steam ID: rizuchan

So will you replace videos that have already been uploaded if I were to submit ones that adhere to your rules? Coincidentally, I have a youtube account full of textless openings as I sort of 'collect' them, and I can think of a lot of songs with videos linked to them that probably aren't the best choice.

紺碧の闇
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

>_> *ahem*

Quote Originally Posted by AzureDark View Post
    For lyrics that already have videos but you feel you can suggest a better one under the rules above you can also post it here.
    Er but actually... please tell me that account name, I'd do it myself rather than you posting them all slowly...

Rizuchan has a reputation beyond repute Rizuchan has a reputation beyond repute Rizuchan has a reputation beyond repute Rizuchan has a reputation beyond repute Rizuchan has a reputation beyond repute Rizuchan has a reputation beyond repute Rizuchan has a reputation beyond repute Rizuchan has a reputation beyond repute Rizuchan has a reputation beyond repute Rizuchan has a reputation beyond repute Rizuchan has a reputation beyond repute Rizuchan's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Clannad Botan Snowman Neko Tv
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2020 10:22 AM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: rizuchan01 PSN ID: rizuchan01 Steam ID: rizuchan

Ah, sorry. I missed that line.

http://www.youtube.com/user/rfluegel is my youtube account. I still have a lot more to upload, too.

intrusion is on a distinguished road intrusion's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-18-2009 10:38 AM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Kimikiss Pure Rouge ED 2 "Wasurenaide"
    http://www.animelyrics.com/anime/kim...asurenaide.htm

The youtube is credited, but otherwise should fit your criteria. I don't know if there is a non-credit available, as the DVD's are listed as discontinued on Amazon and I didn't feel like crawling through Amazon JP to check.

Also, before I saw this post I submitted a link the normal way for a full-song link, so I apologize. Is there a way I can cancel that so video admins don't have to bother with it?

紺碧の闇
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

I'm more bothered that the video admins would prefer the full one more than the ones my guidelines say...

Your vid has CN subtitles... but since I can't find anything better I guess I'll put this one up.

intrusion is on a distinguished road intrusion's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-18-2009 10:38 AM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

I saw Japanese in the beginning and assumed the rest of it was too. *smack*. Sorry about that, and making you look.

I also just submitted the full length, I don't know if video admins approved it or not. So they may well prefer your guidelines, but I don't know.

-Monochromatic Fanatic-
    SakuraFox512 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraFox512 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraFox512 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraFox512 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraFox512 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraFox512 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraFox512 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraFox512 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraFox512 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraFox512 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraFox512 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraFox512's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2011 02:22 AM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

I have a number of videos for character songs up on my account now (currently only for Bleach and Ah! My Goddess but I will continue to put ones up for the different anime songs I have in alphabetical order)

account below
    http://www.youtube.com/user/SakuraFox512

A few in particular
    Momoiro no Hana (http://www.animelyrics.com/anime/ble...oironohana.htm)

Hanabira (http://www.animelyrics.com/anime/bleach/hanabira.htm)

Memories in the Rain (http://www.animelyrics.com/anime/ble...oriesinthe.htm)

There are quite a few songs in both the Bleach and Ah! My Goddess sections without videos I have posted on my account but since I'm only allowed to actually post three at a time I provided my account link

紺碧の闇
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

*cough*
    Quote Originally Posted by AzureDark
    Unfortunately I can't accept vids for image songs and insert songs.

-Monochromatic Fanatic-
    SakuraFox512 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraFox512 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraFox512 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraFox512 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraFox512 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraFox512 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraFox512 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraFox512 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraFox512 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraFox512 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraFox512 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraFox512's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2011 02:22 AM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Oh sorry I just read through again and noticed that ^_^; and since I didn't see it the first time I read I assumed it was like the rest of the animelyrics site (since I've seen videos available for character songs on here)

紺碧の闇
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Yea they were put up by someone else and it's kinda annoying since I can't delete them (the vids are already locally stored on the site)...

Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Favorite Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Eve
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2019 06:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aozorapen

D-tecnolife, UVERworld
    Link: http://www.animelyrics.com/jpop/uver...dtecnolife.htm
    Video:

Tomare!, Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu
    Link: http://www.animelyrics.com/anime/haruhi/tomare.htm
    Video:

Super Driver, Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu
    Link: http://www.animelyrics.com/anime/haruhi/superdriver.htm
    Video:

Thank you.

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

紺碧の闇
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

For the Haruhi stuff, should we wait for the DVDs for a creditless ver? Because I saw some for the first season.

Hanfresco is on a distinguished road Hanfresco's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2009 04:11 AM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Opps..looks like I didn't read this before linking a few lyrics. I'll look for videos that meet your criteria at a later time.

Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Junior Member chizuruMiki is on a distinguished road chizuruMiki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-16-2011 12:51 AM
    Threads

Default Re: Youtube Links [PLEASE READ GUIDELINES FIRST]

Err.. I don't know how to read the japanese test thingy. That's why I want to request help for upload and romaji translations. Is it possible?

紺碧の闇
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

We do lyrics requests (just put down what you're requesting on this board) but nothing more than that.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

紺碧の闇
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Uh, it's already subbed in the vid...

Gil
    Psychadelic
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

...Shouldn't we move this to the requests thread? lol

できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oops >< I didn't see the romaji lyrics. Sorry about that!

Member shokupanman1 is on a distinguished road shokupanman1's Avatar
    Gil
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-29-2013 10:18 PM
    Threads

hello. i have a question. as you might have heard k-pop is getting more popular in japan. the k-pop artist sing in japanese. is it ok to post k-pop artist who sing in japanese? thanks.

紺碧の闇
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

The rule says only when the K-pop artist has a major album released in Japan.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information