AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: A few of my walls

Hybrid View

Junior Member Fallen*Angel has a spectacular aura about Fallen*Angel has a spectacular aura about Fallen*Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2008 02:19 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Default A few of my walls

Here's a few of my wallpapers. Enjoy and leave comments. The one of To Love-Ru will soon be avaible on Animewallpapers (if admitted)

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

They all look way too busy, except for the Ichigo one. That one just looks dumb. I think it's because of the scan, it's too sharp for the bg you put with him.

You like red, don't you?

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

Junior Member Fallen*Angel has a spectacular aura about Fallen*Angel has a spectacular aura about Fallen*Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Capernicus View Post
    They all look way too busy, except for the Ichigo one. That one just looks dumb. I think it's because of the scan, it's too sharp for the bg you put with him.

You like red, don't you?
    Well, what can I say? I'm not perfect, but still am proud of my work, 'cause I put a lot of heart in it. But I also admire honesty in criticism, thank you(No, I'm not being sarcastic, btw)

Yes, I love red: it's furious, wild and can mean warm and love in due time too.

Senior Member Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2009 07:05 PM
    Threads

IMO they're okay. Most of them are really busy though so try practicing to get a balance between nothing and something in the design.

The text you used for "FIRE" in the first one is nice and the second one isn't bad.

Your extracts could use a bit of work though. Most of them have white edges around and could use some cleaning. Try some blending to make them fit in with the background more.

There's room for improvement, as do we all.

Senior Member xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx has a reputation beyond repute xXdark_angel_nekoXx's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2008 10:16 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen*Angel View Post

this one is really aswomeness. so what anime/ manga it is from??

Member sudo has a reputation beyond repute sudo has a reputation beyond repute sudo has a reputation beyond repute sudo has a reputation beyond repute sudo has a reputation beyond repute sudo has a reputation beyond repute sudo has a reputation beyond repute sudo has a reputation beyond repute sudo has a reputation beyond repute sudo has a reputation beyond repute sudo has a reputation beyond repute sudo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-2008 05:48 AM
    Threads

I agree of some being a bit too busy, some lack of quality too.

The To-LOVE-ru one is probably the best out of there ... but then again, it's just a bunch of manga pages put together with a pic of Lala and Yuki over them. Do some more editing to the bg, not just the color layer ... and imo .... don't mix up anime and manga art there ... yes, the chars in front are from anime -_-

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Thank you all for your comments. I got some more at this following address. Well, all of the anime/manga wallpapers I've done are there. The weren't done at the same time, of course, but leave your comments.

http://www.theotaku.com/wallpapers/a...e-fallen-angel

Junior Member MangaTweaker is on a distinguished road MangaTweaker's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2009 05:55 PM
    Threads

i think they're all cool. it looks like you put alot of effort into all of them.
    I stop. Hide. Only the thrill of the chase keeps me going. The same reason why I hide. Their enthusiam for hunting makes me eager to join in. But I must wait. My turn will come as soon as I can run back. Why else would I play Hide-n-go-seek.

Junior Member om3rta is on a distinguished road om3rta's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 04:15 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Your latest to loverRU WP's are great! Nice to see someone else submitting walls for that anime

The Haruna x Lala one you did was really simple, but good looking. Everything you have in this tread though, way to busy (excluding Ichigo). The most recent two you submitted, though, are great! The only thing I could wish for is for you to do a widescreen version as well (1980x1050 or higher).

To me it seems that the ones that aren't as full of stuff are the ones that look the best.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by om3rta View Post
    Your latest to loverRU WP's are great! Nice to see someone else submitting walls for that anime

The Haruna x Lala one you did was really simple, but good looking. Everything you have in this tread though, way to busy (excluding Ichigo). The most recent two you submitted, though, are great! The only thing I could wish for is for you to do a widescreen version as well (1980x1050 or higher).

To me it seems that the ones that aren't as full of stuff are the ones that look the best.
    Hey thanks a lot for your comments! And by the way, I sent you a message complimenting you on your work! Your walls are also great too! I made my first Black Cat wallpapers yesterday, go check it out on my TheOtaku page:

http://www.theotaku.com/portfolio/the-fallen-angel

Junior Member Kibagami is a splendid one to behold Kibagami is a splendid one to behold Kibagami is a splendid one to behold Kibagami is a splendid one to behold Kibagami is a splendid one to behold Kibagami is a splendid one to behold Kibagami is a splendid one to behold Kibagami is a splendid one to behold Kibagami's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2008 08:56 AM
    Threads

Hey guys what's up? I'm a newbie here and didn't know where to post so I thought I'd might check out the talent that other users have here and take the opportunity to introduce myself. If there is a thread that specifies an introduction to new members let me know.

Glad to be here and eventually I'll do some wallpapers and post them so you can give an opinion.

Cheers

Junior Member =[RickywarZ]= is on a distinguished road =[RickywarZ]='s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2008 04:25 AM
    Threads

it's cool wallpapers i like them, but i like that bleach wall the most
    Last edited by =[RickywarZ]=; 09-03-2008 at 03:09 AM.
    =Kan'u Unchou=
    Made by CrownU from http://www.crunchyroll.com, Thank you very much CrownU

Closed Thread

Thread Information