AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Let me draw YOU, in anime form or portiat form! (first come first serve)

Member HeartlessViper has a reputation beyond repute HeartlessViper has a reputation beyond repute HeartlessViper has a reputation beyond repute HeartlessViper has a reputation beyond repute HeartlessViper has a reputation beyond repute HeartlessViper has a reputation beyond repute HeartlessViper has a reputation beyond repute HeartlessViper has a reputation beyond repute HeartlessViper has a reputation beyond repute HeartlessViper has a reputation beyond repute HeartlessViper has a reputation beyond repute HeartlessViper's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2009 02:45 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thumbs down Let me draw YOU, in anime form or portiat form! (first come first serve)

Yeah thats right, I'll draw you in an anime form or portiat form!
    I'm I skilled artist in the portiat area and I'm very bored... Give me some inspiration!!!
    Link an appropriate sized picture of you or what you want me to draw.
    I may PM you to ask you for a larger sized piture though.
    First Come First Serve!
    I'll try to finish the pictures as quick as I can, give me...7 days or less!
    I WILL NOT! = Draw things that have allready been drawed unless you request that the drawing is done diffrently or you ask me to draw it in my style, which is the dark-serious looking pictures.

I WILL NOT! = Make fun of you in the pictures I draw unless requested. What I usually do is take the pictures emotion, and unique things that make "you" and drawn them as so.

PLEASE!!! = the pictures you put on must show emotion! Anger! Saddness! ExciteMent!! Rage!! ECT!!! I don't want a pic of you with a monotone emotion..

Anyways I'll be waiting!
    I'm so hungry...my teeth beg for flesh...
    They hurt so bad being erected for so long...
    Please...Please feed me you...

Favorite Quote:
    Wait, you use a revolver? I've been using a semi-automatic. I always go last.

Hmmm... after checking Wikipedia, it seems I've confused Russian Roulette with Shooting People in the Head. My apologies. -Manhattan_Project_2000

Senior Member october breath has a reputation beyond repute october breath has a reputation beyond repute october breath has a reputation beyond repute october breath has a reputation beyond repute october breath has a reputation beyond repute october breath has a reputation beyond repute october breath has a reputation beyond repute october breath has a reputation beyond repute october breath has a reputation beyond repute october breath has a reputation beyond repute october breath has a reputation beyond repute october breath's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-31-2010 01:51 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

This isn't me but she's super cute =]

あなたとーしょに海で歩かせて下さい。

Closed Thread

Thread Information