AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: [MP2K News] Cancer Patient Mauled by Puppies

Senior Member genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2 has a reputation beyond repute genericusername2's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Tolerant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2010 03:31 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Twila☆☪~ View Post
    my question is, why the hell was a cancer patient who needed 27/7 care keeping all of those dogs?
    Weren't the dogs owned by the care takers?

Anyway I'm guessing the cancer patient wanted to die, he probably set the whole thing up. If I had cancer and I needed 24/7 care, I'd be looking for ways to commit suicide as well. Good on him!
    Last edited by Santa Clause : 25/12/1bc at 00:00 AM. Reason: I felt like it, you idiot.

███ ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-07-2008 08:45 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune~girl View Post
    I'm surprised they didn't decide to put the puppies down after that =/

Probably because it's only natural for them. Most dogs would probably do the same thing.
    ████████████

Senior Member Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2012 05:15 AM
    Threads

My German Shepherd used to try and eat my arms all the time, although that was just playing. Luckily he does not try that anymore and has matured because he has gotten so big now that he could eat me whole. Although German Sherpherds are loyal dogs, so..

Terrible incident though. I would've rather perished with cancer as opposed to being mauled by dogs with blunt teeth.
    That which is; is the truth.

Senior Member Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2009 07:05 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Blasphemous Feind View Post
    The question here would be, if you were trapped in a house for days and starving, would you eat the cancer patient?
    I think it's really wrong that I lol'd at this.

IMO it isn't the fault of the puppies. I mean, really, if you were absolutely positively starving, wouldn't you "eat" the closest non-dangerous thing to survive? It's just down to basic survival instincts akin to the cases of those humans shipwrecked and (without any prior psychological defects) eat one another. I suppose. Hm.

FYI: The guy isn't dead? "The 55-year-old man from Parkland is in critical condition and being kept alive by machines."

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sgurd Ekoms View Post
    Weren't the dogs owned by the care takers?

Anyway I'm guessing the cancer patient wanted to die, he probably set the whole thing up. If I had cancer and I needed 24/7 care, I'd be looking for ways to commit suicide as well. Good on him!
    I understand that, and I'm sorry if my question confused you.
    What I meant is, Why would the cancer patient be keeping all of those dogs at his place, if they belong to the caretakers?
    I don't think those caretakers gave him a say, it sounds like.
    Why in the world would the cancer patient even let his caretakers keep all those dogs there when he's in that sort of condition of 24/7 care?
    Don't the caretakers have a place they stay?
    Well they do say he needs 24/7 care, so maybe they do live with him.
    I just think it was VERY irresponsible as caretakers to leave the dogs there or not locked up like they did.
    If they live someplace, they shouldv'e kept their muts at their place, where they can actually take care of them cause the cancer patient OBVIOUSLY cannot.

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

Gah. Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2009 03:26 PM
    Threads

Dear lord, let's hope he doesn't sue the dogs for all they have.

HTC love MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2009 12:42 AM
    Threads

LOL.

I love weird stories.

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Aquarius Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2011 01:25 PM
    The Netherword of the Collective Unconscious
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: shibbidydoowop

That is an awesome death. Good job cancer patient, and good job puppies.

Quote Originally Posted by Kajiwara View Post
    Terrible incident though. I would've rather perished with cancer as opposed to being mauled by dogs with blunt teeth.

Have you never been chewed on by puppy teeth? They're like tiny porcelain daggers.
    Visit the Toy Dungeon Studios Store and buy a shirt or zipper pull, damnit!

ಠ_ಠ  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe! has a reputation beyond repute  Happi Giraffe!'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-11-2008 02:35 PM
    Threads

oh jeez. poor guy. those must have been some hungry puppies...

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sanosuke23 View Post
    That is an awesome death. Good job cancer patient, and good job puppies.

Have you never been chewed on by puppy teeth? They're like tiny porcelain daggers.
    I don't know that he died, per say. The story ends with him in the hospital.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Aquarius Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2011 01:25 PM
    The Netherword of the Collective Unconscious
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: shibbidydoowop

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan_Project_2000 View Post
    I don't know that he died, per say. The story ends with him in the hospital.
    Yeah, I wrote that at, what, seven in the morning? My reading comprehension is phbbt at that time.

It WOULD be an awesome death, though. As it stands it's one hell of a story nonetheless.
    Visit the Toy Dungeon Studios Store and buy a shirt or zipper pull, damnit!

Senior Member Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2012 05:15 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sanosuke23 View Post
    Have I been....have 'I' been bitten by puppies?! You try raising two german shepherds without being bitten once! I tell you know that it is more than likely that you will be bitten a couple of times, in fact. I was simply comparing them to tigers and bears....I don't know why though. Probably because they are the animals that usually maul people.
    That which is; is the truth.

Closed Thread

Thread Information