AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Armored Core:Formula Front/PSP

Bring Trent The Horizon Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon has a reputation beyond repute Bring Me The Horizon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2009 01:25 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Northampton,Massachusetts,Williston Boarding School
    Threads

Cool Armored Core:Formula Front/PSP

Has anoyone played this amazingly awesome Mech game? If not i suggest you do. Its basically a one on one battle between you and another mech fully customizable, thats what got me. Its such a good game I recommend you pick it up
    Oli Syckes=Sexy Beast

that guy with the beard JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2011 11:16 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jimbo8472

no but I play the ps2 ones

I do love a good mech game

Senior Member Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2009 09:18 AM
    Threads

Mmm, you miss out on the PSP version. Personally I think acting as architect is better than piloting Crafts on ACFF. You need to get the PS2/3 and XBOX versions. Waaaaaaaaaay more detail.

If you're just getting into it, I'd get a refurbed PS2 and find a copy of AC3 as it's the easiest to find without being too hard.

I'm still trying to beat Armored Core 4 Answer/for Answer.

Anybody go with Rayleonard? You get more part selection overall if you start off as independent, though the first few missions might be a total pain in the arse using that crappy thing.

EMiLi-weight FTW!

btw, for Armored Core 2, 2AA, 3, and 3SL, machine guns dominate. You will want one on any machine if you're new. Of course, you can't pull any fancy tricks with it, but it's solid and can last you a 4 phase mission.

Nexus, Ninebreaker, and Last Raven are all a lot harder because they're detailed to the point of reloading and lowered accuracy, which bogs down a machine gun's usefulness.
    Last edited by Rubedo, the Crystal Blood; 01-26-2009 at 10:55 AM.
    Accepting simfile requests. E-mail me at [email protected].
    Generation: 15
    Whenever you see this signature, copy it into your own and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Senior Member Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2013 10:29 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ein Nineteenth PSN ID: ein_nineteenth

Quote Originally Posted by Rubedo, the Crystal Blood View Post
    btw, for Armored Core 2, 2AA, 3, and 3SL, machine guns dominate. You will want one on any machine if you're new. Of course, you can't pull any fancy tricks with it, but it's solid and can last you a 4 phase mission.

Nexus, Ninebreaker, and Last Raven are all a lot harder because they're detailed to the point of reloading and lowered accuracy, which bogs down a machine gun's usefulness.

Machineguns were nerfed following Silent Line.

Nexus refined all the games to prevent newbies from simply machine gun spamming their way through the games. Seriously, it was on the official site where they explained all the changes they made. The accuracy has always remained the same, it's the firing interval and clip size that screwed up the machine guns.

Really? 12 shots to a clip. That's more suited to a rifle or a handgun ( Which was nerfed to the point I want to break out in a long line of swears whenever I think about it)

I'm not too fond of 4 or 4 answer. They threw everything I really liked about Armored Core out the window except for the parts.
    I don't play online anymore. I used to play the 360 version aka Armored Core 4 Scrubs, then I went to playing the Ps3 version aka Armored Core 4 Rape.

There's a difference in the skill levels on the system,. But the problem with the Ps3 version is, I already played and won/lost against those people years ago and I've no desire to play against Whitewolf or that japanese dude who's ALWAYS ON for the 1000th time.

Oh. Don't go around telling people Last Raven is easy.
    That's the reason why the game got such bad reviews. So many people went into that game saying "OH THIS IS JUST ANOTHER ARMORED CORE" and they left saying " OH I HATE ARMORED CORE IT SUCKS" because they thought they could zip zip zip through the game.

Man. I wanna play it right now. Brb.

WARNING

POSTS BY NINETEENTH CONTAIN OFFENSIVE, DISPICIBLE, AND ABSURD CONTENT THAT IS TOO CONTROVERSIAL AND TOO AWESOME FOR ACTUAL MESSAGEBOARDS. KEEP NINETEENTH OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. PROLONGED EXPOSURE TO NINETEENTH MAY CAUSE CANCER
    HEY LOOK I FINALLY UPDATED THIS AFTER 5 YEARS. DO NOT ASK ABOUT MY REP. YOU WERE NOT HERE WHEN DID THAT AND IT'S A LONG STORY.
    IF SWALLOWED CONTACT A MORTICIAN.

Senior Member Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2009 09:18 AM
    Threads

Machine guns were godly accurate. You can't say they weren't accurate SL down. No gun could hold a continuous stream like a machine gun could.

I was personally a fan of the Pixie series and from NB onward used the Pixie 3 and my weapon of choice. Rifles are still awesome though. Here's a cool combo: Dual GAST strikers PLUS a core with solid shell ammunition. Dude, do you know how quickly you can turn a lightweight into a sitting duck?

Also, Micro Missiles from Nexus onward became the Machine guns of their time. Easy to aim, easy to fire, easy to hit. They caused so much heat damage that in 360 and S3 they turned micro missiles into this crappy sheet wave of explosives that do a lot of damage but miss soooooo easily.

Also, I recently got past chapter 5 and I'm in love with ACFA. Yeah, I know, I kinda suck.

I got an S+ on killing White Glint on normal free play though.
    Accepting simfile requests. E-mail me at [email protected].
    Generation: 15
    Whenever you see this signature, copy it into your own and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Closed Thread

Thread Information