AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Subbing Help?

Junior Member animemangakuryujiru is a glorious beacon of light animemangakuryujiru is a glorious beacon of light animemangakuryujiru is a glorious beacon of light animemangakuryujiru is a glorious beacon of light animemangakuryujiru is a glorious beacon of light animemangakuryujiru is a glorious beacon of light animemangakuryujiru's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2008 02:33 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Subbing Help?

I'm really new to this subbing stuffs.

But I was gonna help sub the Prince of Tennis Musical series and I ran some research on how to sub on avi files. But most of the time, I saw that people did subbings in different files from the avi and just loaded the subtitle file when they play the avi file=/

however, I was planning on uploading the musical for some friends so i want the subtitles to be on the video itself, not a different file. Similar to when you download an anime episode from the net. When you download it, you get just the video file with subtitles already on it, not a separate subtitle file.

Anyone who knows how to do that or a program that does? <_< I checked VirtualDub but a lot of people seems to have problems with it...

Golden Knight Saejima Kouga has a reputation beyond repute Saejima Kouga has a reputation beyond repute Saejima Kouga has a reputation beyond repute Saejima Kouga has a reputation beyond repute Saejima Kouga has a reputation beyond repute Saejima Kouga has a reputation beyond repute Saejima Kouga has a reputation beyond repute Saejima Kouga has a reputation beyond repute Saejima Kouga has a reputation beyond repute Saejima Kouga has a reputation beyond repute Saejima Kouga has a reputation beyond repute Saejima Kouga's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2008 08:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The subs you have to manually load into the player are called "soft subs". The type you're looking for is "hard subs" which are hard encoded to the video and can't be removed.

Good luck getting help with that around here, because it's viewed as piracy... even if it's something not available in the Americas.

Perhaps you should go to a fansub forum and ask?

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Stick to something non-illegal.I'm a victim of watching fansubs,but I try to go and buy some of the products of the anime being watched.

Junior Member animemangakuryujiru is a glorious beacon of light animemangakuryujiru is a glorious beacon of light animemangakuryujiru is a glorious beacon of light animemangakuryujiru is a glorious beacon of light animemangakuryujiru is a glorious beacon of light animemangakuryujiru is a glorious beacon of light animemangakuryujiru's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2008 02:33 AM
    Threads

Aka- I ALWAYS buy the original anime. However, what I'm subbing isnt an anime=/

its a musical and we cant get it in most areas and the only choice most of us fans have are to buy it from Japanese sites which either have some in stock, or offers to get it from the producers =/ Even yesasia doesnt have the musical...they only sell the CDs, not the show @_@ So we dont really have much of a choice though I would very much prefer buying the original.
    But thanks anyway Saejima for the term of the subs I want and I'll take your advice.

I'll just obliterate this thread soon ^^;

Senior Member Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2017 04:54 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Sony Vegas Movie Studio, or Adobe Premiere will do what you want to do, and then some.

Premiere Pro, like all of Adobe's products, are insanely INSANELY expensive, but very good at what it does (I still think it's over priced though).

Vegas just gets the job done. It's not like you're going to edit full-length movies for a company or anything, so 60-100 dollars shouldn't hurt. Or you can cough up the 800 dollars for Premiere. Up to you.

Golden Knight Saejima Kouga has a reputation beyond repute Saejima Kouga has a reputation beyond repute Saejima Kouga has a reputation beyond repute Saejima Kouga has a reputation beyond repute Saejima Kouga has a reputation beyond repute Saejima Kouga has a reputation beyond repute Saejima Kouga has a reputation beyond repute Saejima Kouga has a reputation beyond repute Saejima Kouga has a reputation beyond repute Saejima Kouga has a reputation beyond repute Saejima Kouga has a reputation beyond repute Saejima Kouga's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2008 08:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yeah that Prince of Tennis musical has a lot of known actors in it. Most of them seem to have been in a tokusatsu (namely Kamen Rider or Super Sentai) at one point or another.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

This is a topic for your blog, please post this there or find a fan sub forum.

Closed

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()