AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: [Req] Youseki Teikoku (Wahrheit)

Junior Member Lithia is on a distinguished road Lithia's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-11-2008 07:47 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default [Req] Youseki Teikoku (Wahrheit)

I adore Yousei Teikoku, but it seems lyrics for their songs exist nowhere on the internet. I'm absolutely desperate for the lyrics to Wahrheit (specifically in romanji). If anyone can write these for me, I'd be incredibly greatful. I only found the lyrics on one site, and they were heavily butchered and unreadable...

Thanks ahead of time!

紺碧の闇
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Little Big Planet Sackboy Neko Tv Prinny
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2019 07:48 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: azutsukimiya

I'll put it up tomorrow.

EDIT: Done. Now I understand why nobody really wanted to transliterate their songs...

Like all these goth bands they say one thing to mean the other (a joke about figuratives). They used 'honto' for 真実 ('shinjitsu', "truth", which kinda makes sense but I've never seen that case before (usually a figurative for 'shinjitsu' would be 'RIARU' (real), 'makoto', 'sana'/'sane'...)

That and the fact that the songs use so hard kanji makes even seasoned translitters like me to struggle. But people should stop calling Yousei Teikoku AliPro wannabes, and Yousei fans should respect the decades-older AliPro.

I'll try and put up GOTHIC LOLITA PROPAGANDA in the future, but warn you I dont listen to Yousei much...
    Last edited by AzureDark; 08-11-2008 at 05:08 PM.

...so that you know where you can find me

Junior Member Lithia is on a distinguished road Lithia's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-11-2008 07:47 PM
    Threads

Thank you so much. I really appreciate the effort you put in to this, I've looked everywhere, and like I said in my first post the only one I found was unreadable. Whoever posted it made up words. @_@

You're great at what you do, so if you ever decide to do it, I'll be looking forward to your work on GOTHIC LOLITA PROPAGANDA. :3

Resident Japanese Girl
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi has a reputation beyond repute suzumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 01:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by AzureDark View Post
    I'll put it up tomorrow.

EDIT: Done. Now I understand why nobody really wanted to transliterate their songs...

Like all these goth bands they say one thing to mean the other (a joke about figuratives). They used 'honto' for 真実 ('shinjitsu', "truth", which kinda makes sense but I've never seen that case before (usually a figurative for 'shinjitsu' would be 'RIARU' (real), 'makoto', 'sana'/'sane'...)

That and the fact that the songs use so hard kanji makes even seasoned translitters like me to struggle. But people should stop calling Yousei Teikoku AliPro wannabes, and Yousei fans should respect the decades-older AliPro.

I'll try and put up GOTHIC LOLITA PROPAGANDA in the future, but warn you I dont listen to Yousei much...
    Azu-sama, if you want I can submit some of Yousei Teikoku's lyrics too, as I have the GOTHIC LOLITA PROPAGANDA album. ^^ I'm working on translating them too.

Now, that is grueling... ^_^;
    ELPHABA LIVES!!

紺碧の闇
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Little Big Planet Sackboy Neko Tv Prinny
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2019 07:48 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: azutsukimiya

Oh please do, be my guest! I have other stuff to do like im@s and to me even transliterating Yousei is a chore x_X

...so that you know where you can find me

Closed Thread

Thread Information