AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Beijing 2008 Olympic Games: Opening Ceremony

Member FractalMind has a reputation beyond repute FractalMind has a reputation beyond repute FractalMind has a reputation beyond repute FractalMind has a reputation beyond repute FractalMind has a reputation beyond repute FractalMind has a reputation beyond repute FractalMind has a reputation beyond repute FractalMind has a reputation beyond repute FractalMind has a reputation beyond repute FractalMind has a reputation beyond repute FractalMind has a reputation beyond repute FractalMind's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-14-2008 12:27 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thumbs down Beijing 2008 Olympic Games: Opening Ceremony

Wow!! Have you ever seen anything so amazing as that in your life?!! If you missed the opening ceremony you MUST watch it somehow online! I can't imagine how it felt to be there. I felt so much emotion from just watching video clips online. Wow, really powerful stuff.
    The Olympics are an amazing thing, even if you don't enjoy sports of any kind you must recognize the unity of the entire world every four years. It's more than just competition, it's humanity.

If you don't want to watch the video for whatever reason(it is long, 1 hour) then at least look at the photos!

Even if you don't think you'd be interested, you should force yourself to watch. A New Year's celebration happens once a year, the Olympics happen once every four.

This is the video from NBC. You have to 'verify' your cable provider *wink* and you zip code. You have to install Microsoft Silverlight (not a big download or a hassle) and you can gain access to it.

I like the British commentary just like when I watch football(soccer). So you can find some of those videos as well.

Of all videos clips of it, at least watch this one!

Edit: More videos
    Last edited by FractalMind; 08-09-2008 at 05:08 PM.

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It was good.I gotta say that it would of been better somewhere less....commie.

Anyone see the Volleyball between U.S. and Japan?
    The Japanesde girls were picked off the street and owned.I didn't finish watching it so..

teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-02-2016 07:59 PM
    Threads

I was tripping nuts. Nuff said. The part with the blocks rising up and down. I was shocked that people were inside of those doing that. I thought it was machines doing it.

Member FractalMind has a reputation beyond repute FractalMind has a reputation beyond repute FractalMind has a reputation beyond repute FractalMind has a reputation beyond repute FractalMind has a reputation beyond repute FractalMind has a reputation beyond repute FractalMind has a reputation beyond repute FractalMind has a reputation beyond repute FractalMind has a reputation beyond repute FractalMind has a reputation beyond repute FractalMind has a reputation beyond repute FractalMind's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Better if it were somewhere where the government wasn't communist?? I don't see how the government or it's beef with Tibet or its own citizens should detract from the awe of this opening. I think China needed these games to help connect it to the rest of the world more. It was their chance to showcase themselves to the entire world.

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FractalMind View Post
    Better if it were somewhere where the government wasn't communist?? I don't see how the government or it's beef with Tibet or its own citizens should detract from the awe of this opening. I think China needed these games to help connect it to the rest of the world more. It was their chance to showcase themselves to the entire world.
    I give them props,but I heard from my friends dad that they didn't allow any phones in certain parts.I should have been more clear.

Jumonji Baka Kawaii IV
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2009 09:27 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Aka Ari Kurosaki View Post
    It was good.I gotta say that it would of been better somewhere less....commie.

Anyone see the Volleyball between U.S. and Japan?
    The Japanesde girls were picked off the street and owned.I didn't finish watching it so..
    I sure did :3. US took out Japan. I'm kind of sad, but at the same time, proud. The US has a pretty decent Volleyball team.

Anyway, the opening ceremony was phenomenal. I've never seen anything like it. Leave it to China to do something so spectacular.

深く根ざした||傷は消えない
    Hide it, Hide it, Hide me

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pengin-san View Post
    I sure did :3. US took out Japan. I'm kind of sad, but at the same time, proud. The US has a pretty decent Volleyball team.

Anyway, the opening ceremony was phenomenal. I've never seen anything like it. Leave it to China to do something so spectacular.
    I hate to get off topic,but it looks like the Japanese girls hadn't played a day in their life,and dominated the second round.

AF's Friendly Ninja kitty sasuke_cat has a reputation beyond repute sasuke_cat has a reputation beyond repute sasuke_cat has a reputation beyond repute sasuke_cat has a reputation beyond repute sasuke_cat has a reputation beyond repute sasuke_cat has a reputation beyond repute sasuke_cat has a reputation beyond repute sasuke_cat has a reputation beyond repute sasuke_cat has a reputation beyond repute sasuke_cat has a reputation beyond repute sasuke_cat has a reputation beyond repute sasuke_cat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2010 09:32 PM
    Threads

I hate to get off topic,but it looks like the Japanese girls hadn't played a day in their life,and dominated the second round.
    yeah i agree with you on that one they really did

~AF friendly kitty =^.^=

meow!!!
    Hey, i'm a neko and i love fighting evil.
    Anime Rules ♣♣♣♣♣
    • I like helping people so drop me a message at anytime if you need help.

family: is the family kitty to KagomeAsakura ^_^

Jumonji Baka Kawaii IV
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2009 09:27 AM
    Threads

What are you talking about? They put up an incredible fight. Their saves were astounding, as well as defense. They put up a good fight. 1-3, and that's pretty good. Most of the other wins were like 2-0.

Yeah, I'll stop the off-topic-ness now. I think we need a thread for discussing the Olympics' sports.

深く根ざした||傷は消えない
    Hide it, Hide it, Hide me

Mikuru♥Beam .Ileaz. has a reputation beyond repute .Ileaz. has a reputation beyond repute .Ileaz. has a reputation beyond repute .Ileaz. has a reputation beyond repute .Ileaz. has a reputation beyond repute .Ileaz. has a reputation beyond repute .Ileaz. has a reputation beyond repute .Ileaz. has a reputation beyond repute .Ileaz. has a reputation beyond repute .Ileaz. has a reputation beyond repute .Ileaz. has a reputation beyond repute .Ileaz.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2010 11:44 AM
    Threads

Thumbs down

Amen to that! The Ceremony was
    absolutely stunning!!!
    I especially loved the way that nine
    year old sang. She kind of reminded
    me of myself when i was younger.
    Except im latin..LOL
    But yeah, China totally topped the
    rest of the worlds opening ceremonies.
    ^_^
    I also liked the March of Nations.
    The Mexico flag was beautiful! ^o^
    Sorry. I got off topic >>; LOL
    We'll be togethersoon.
    Message Me?!

Senior Member ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Venus Star Wand Top Manekineko American Flag Ribbon
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2012 10:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Grah! I missed the game cuz I was too tired from the trip >< But I did see the opening. It was awesome =D

---Sorry I am currently inactive; very busy with this new Filipino school x.x they are seriously trying to kill me--
    Karami the Neko Red Bean Dango ~
    Want to join Karami's Big Dango Family?

SES Member Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-16-2017 05:34 AM
    Threads

I posted this elsewhere, but yeah.

I hear you Americans didn't get to see it live.
    If each mistake being made is a new one, then progress is being made.

Aleyna's Wifey *with a heart sign* Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket's Avatar
    Gil
    Goofy
    Gifts Tengu Mask Green Tea Pocky
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2012 08:31 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It was superb! You've got to love it!!! I definitely didn't expect that!

I guess, we gotta had it to the Chinese, they did really great!
    Proud Wife of Aleyna ♥
    Proud Mother of Uta ♪

Senior Member sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Ariel Fox Snowman
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2014 11:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: pppascal

IT WAS SAWEEEET. Those are my boys! *happy tear*

Senior Member hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3 has a reputation beyond repute hirokiaibalovex3's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2009 02:02 PM
    Threads

The opening ceremony was definitely the best that I've ever seen- too bad I wasn't able to watch it live. I loved the part with the light-up drums, and the moving blocks. I also loved the 9 year old girl's singing. It was also so heart-warming, when I heard about the little boy, who was walking with Yao Ming T_T

"You know when you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better then your dreams."
    Forever&ever ily (:

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2010 09:49 PM
    Threads

About the opening ceremony, I thought WOW. simply spectacular. I wanted to see/hear more drums though. XD. The girl floating in the air reminded me of Nikki Webster from Sydney 2000.

Can't wait to watch our guys play the Dutch in Hockey. REMATCH.

~Thanks to Paprika for the awesome sig. ~

pokemon trainer MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-14-2010 02:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 6882 3906 6528

Yeah- I watched the Opening Ceremony. I really liked the unison Tai-Chi, and the people on Lights. Spectacular!
    Right now, i'm into watching the Swimming and the Gymnastics. And ping-pong. ^^
    i cant believe we almost hung it up o woah o .set made by me;

What-ho! SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2009 05:11 AM
    Threads

I saw most of it :] I enjoyed it. Obviously a lot of work and planning went into it >< I loved the drums at the beginning! And the floaty olympic rings I thought the whole thing was pretty awesome.

Life's A Mystery* Sailor Mystery has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Mystery has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Mystery has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Mystery has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Mystery has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Mystery has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Mystery has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Mystery has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Mystery has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Mystery has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Mystery has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Mystery's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2013 10:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The Olymics are so awsome!!! I love watching it!!
    'If you love something let it go. If it comes back, It's yours.'

Forever 12. Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2013 07:01 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I made it to about the beginning, and even though the actual show not including the walk of nations was spectacular, it still grew long and boring after a while. But I suppose it would be better to witness in real life.

...My favorite part was the walk of Nations, though. <_<;
    On this day of days, most epic and prideful, you were born 15 whole American years ago!
    Through the odds and by doing the impossible, you beat out hundreds of thousands of siblings in the great sperm race for the coveted egg.
    Probably via hax.
    Regardless! You won!
    So remember, whenever someone picks on you or calls you weak or small.
    Just remind them that you beat out a few hundred thousand other wimps.

And the grand prize was not dying!

Senior Member Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2010 01:32 AM
    Threads

The opening ceremonies were beyond amazing. I've never seen ANYTHING like that in my life. Amazing works of performance art! I dunno if my favorite part was the beginning with the drummers, or the part where all the martial arts men did a huge circular performance around the children.

OR THE PART WITH THE LIGHT-UP COSTUMES OMG

And wth was up with that globe? Man, whatever artist(s) they hired for all of this is(/are) a genius!(es) I was a little surprised to see Sarah Brightman performing, but not that surprised, since I know she's quite popular in Eastern Asian countries.

I stopped watching at the walk of nations, though.

Anyone know how quickly those commercial spots sold out?

edit* Here's an article on the best of and worst of.
    Last edited by Ollie; 08-10-2008 at 02:26 PM.
    This post has been approved by Dancing Alec™

Member Alive-And-Dreaming has a reputation beyond repute Alive-And-Dreaming has a reputation beyond repute Alive-And-Dreaming has a reputation beyond repute Alive-And-Dreaming has a reputation beyond repute Alive-And-Dreaming has a reputation beyond repute Alive-And-Dreaming has a reputation beyond repute Alive-And-Dreaming has a reputation beyond repute Alive-And-Dreaming has a reputation beyond repute Alive-And-Dreaming has a reputation beyond repute Alive-And-Dreaming has a reputation beyond repute Alive-And-Dreaming has a reputation beyond repute Alive-And-Dreaming's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2009 03:39 PM
    Threads

Screw China and Screw the Olympics.

The olympics are about peace, not oppression. A country committing deeds against humanity shouldn't host the olympics.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Alive-And-Dreaming View Post

The olympics are about peace, not oppression. A country committing deeds against humanity shouldn't host the olympics.
    Well have fun pouting in a corner then. This thread is about how amazing the opening ceremony was, not whether you think China deserved to host the Olympics (Which is irrelevant as people far more important than you made the decision). But we'll always have people trying to put a damper on our fun, jeez what's up with that? Yes, I realize there are starving people in the world at the very moment but I don't want to think about that when I'm getting married, riding a rollercoaster, drinking at my 21st birthday, and especially when I'm watching the opening ceremony to the 2008 Beijing Olympic games. :P

The 1936 Summer Olympics were held in Germany while Hitler was in power. If you read the article, there was a boycott in the US but "President Roosevelt demanded the participation of U.S.A. in the Olympics, intending to keep the tradition of America being void of outside influence intact."

So keep complaining, it's not going to do anything else but annoy other people.

im in a great dream Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2010 11:24 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: *thinks* idk

I really loved it! It was super original I loved the part when they were beating on the drums. That guy that thought of this... can't remeber his name but he's got a lot of imagination with that led screen. And when the drew the caligraphy on there and then lifted it up. ^____^ And then when the torch guy was lifted up into the air and they made it seem as if he was running on the top part of the building was awesome too!! It was allllll awesome!!!!!
    LOVE YA: HEG <33 PON, KIBUM <3

"Oh oh oh oh Oppareul saranghae. Ah ah ah ah manhi manhihae." - Girls Generstion "Oh"

Forever 12. Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2013 07:01 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Alive-And-Dreaming View Post

Right, because being nice to them, allowing them to do things, and accepting them as a nation and as a friend at a time like this is totally wrong and will only cause panic and chaos. We should totally isolate them, I mean, it always works, look at North Korea.
    On this day of days, most epic and prideful, you were born 15 whole American years ago!
    Through the odds and by doing the impossible, you beat out hundreds of thousands of siblings in the great sperm race for the coveted egg.
    Probably via hax.
    Regardless! You won!
    So remember, whenever someone picks on you or calls you weak or small.
    Just remind them that you beat out a few hundred thousand other wimps.

And the grand prize was not dying!

Closed Thread

Thread Information