AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Anti-mavericker Sauce!

EL SATANED sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Trollface Luna Vader
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2017 03:41 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Anti-mavericker Sauce!

yeah i was just wondering.. is maverickers threads really against any rules? are they really that dumb that theyre closed within minutes of being opened.?. or do you all just not like the guy? i was just wondering because you people and mods are sort of outcasting him.. were his past posts really that bad? i guess forgive and forget isnt a life lesson you all learned... or do you all just think its fun having someone to pick on?
    it seem to me that your just trying to make him leave...

Mavericker- nothing else Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2009 05:44 PM
    Threads

People here are RACIST against BLACKS.

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

@ Mavericker: If AF was racist, then why are Kishiro and Music Fiend so popular?

@ sataned: Of course they are trying to get him to leave, 'tis the way of AF. He's been very stubborn though, kinda admirable. Not that I'm on really either side of this issue, I just wandered in here. It doesn't matter to me if he stays or goes. You, however, should know better than to make this kind of thread.
    Last edited by Capernicus; 08-08-2008 at 04:45 PM.

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

Mavericker- nothing else Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Capernicus View Post
    @ Mavericker: If AF was racist, then why are Kishiro and Music Fiend so popular?

@ sataned: Of course they are trying to get him to leave, 'tis the way of AF. He's been very stubborn though, kinda admirable. Not that I'm on really either side of this issue, I just wandered in here. It doesn't matter to me if he stays or goes. You, however, should no better than to make this kind of thread.
    WHY?

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

...I don't really understand your question. Why what?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

...I don't really understand your question. Why what?
    WHY ARE THEY TRYING TO GET ME TO LEAVE?

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE'S CULTURE??

WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING WRONG???
    Last edited by Mavericker; 08-08-2008 at 04:32 PM.

EL SATANED sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mavericker View Post
    WHY ARE THEY TRYING TO GET ME TO LEAVE?

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE'S CULTURE??

WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING WRONG???
    dude... let people reply and youll get your answer...
    have patience Peanut...

Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I think they are trying to get you to leave because they don't like you. I can't speak for everybody, but my guess as to why they don't like you is because you keep bashing every anime as "witchcraft" and telling everyone they are going to hell.

Sataned didn't ask anything about "other people's culture", though he did ask why everyone seemed to be biased against you. The reason for that I've already stated. The reason this thread shouldn't have been made is that it is technically spam and against the rules.

I've also already stated what you're doing wrong. My advice to you is to stop being so hostile, open your mind a little, and learn some tolerance. You have every right to your beliefs, but you don't have to force them on other people and judge everyone.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I think they are trying to get you to leave because they don't like you. I can't speak for everybody, but my guess as to why they don't like you is because you keep bashing every anime as "witchcraft" and telling everyone they are going to hell.

Sataned didn't ask anything about "other people's culture", though he did ask why everyone seemed to be biased against you. The reason for that I've already stated. The reason this thread shouldn't have been made is that it is technically spam and against the rules.

I've also already stated what you're doing wrong. My advice to you is to stop being so hostile, open your mind a little, and learn some tolerance. You have every right to your beliefs, but you don't have to force them on other people and judge everyone.

so trying to inform myself on happenings in this anime forum is against the rules.?. i just want to know why hes being treated like a jew in the 1940s.. and i cant ask 1 specific person... im not too sure who exactly doesnt and who does like him...
    Last edited by sataned; 08-08-2008 at 04:41 PM.

Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

It's against the rules to make a thread to do that. If you want to find out why people don't like him, just ask people via PM or IM.

The lonely wolf Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2013 04:14 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by sataned View Post
    so trying to inform myself on happenings in this anime forum is against the rules.?. i just want to know why hes being treated like a jew in the 1940s..
    Hmm he spamms a lot and people don't like spammers. In the 1940's Jews did not really go on the street. Telling people to believe what they believe. Telling people what was right and what not. Asking for africans to discuss stuff with. Asking other things. Maverick might have had serious topics. And I believe he is treat serious there. But clothes make the man. A topic makes the treatment .(this is just example in my opinion clothes don't make the man for whatsoever. But it's just to understand)

You see if I go make a topic now called 1337. And put in it ok guys I'm a christian. Why don't you guys come and believe in god. If you don't you go to hell.

And then make one regarding american asian culture. and make some topics for people to translate some chinese to english. And Thaiwan to english. And african to english. People will start building up a hate for me. This is what happend in maverickers case. If he just said sorry. And started to contribute normal things. And made normal topics. All would be ok. I speak for myself. For no one else. But as a observer. This is my opinion.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It's against the rules to make a thread to do that. If you want to find out why people don't like him, just ask people via PM or IM.
    so your saying instead of having this thread and allowing the people who actually are feeling a certain way towards him reply and give me my answer to this simple question, i should guess whos not enjoying his posts/presence on anime forum and send them all PMs?......... .... wow....

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

If AF was racist I would be Banned by now.
    I admit Mavericker if your serious make another account.sataned you just fed the troll a buffet.

Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Those are the rules man. You are kinda bashing all of AF, and if I were webmaster I wouldn't let people bash my site on my site.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Those are the rules man. You are kinda bashing all of AF, and if I were webmaster I wouldn't let people bash my site on my site.
    lol im in no way bashing anyone or anyones site.. im simply asking questions based on observations and facts... if your taking anything in the first post out of context please let me know what it is and i'll clarify what i ment for ya.. its all pretty strait foward though...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

A

I didn't SAY ALL ANIME IS WITCHCRAFT.

Why were my culture threads deleted?

Monster hunter Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack has a reputation beyond repute Kojack's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2009 08:10 PM
    Threads

People here are RACIST against BLACKS.
    Thanks, I was drinking milk. It's all out my nose now.

The lonely wolf Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2013 04:14 PM
    Threads

I already told you. Why keep spamming. If people gonna post why and how. And you cannot even give your opinion to them your not defending mavericker. Your just wanting to be like him. And yes this is spam Also sorry to the admins and mods cause I even posted in here. I just liked to set things straight. But people do not ilsten to me it seems. xD

Sorry again to all mods and admins.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TrainHeartnet View Post
    I already told you. Why keep spamming. If people gonna post why and how. And you cannot even give your opinion to them your not defending mavericker. Your just wanting to be like him. And yes this is spam Also sorry to the admins and mods cause I even posted in here. I just liked to set things straight. But people do not ilsten to me it seems. xD

wow random assumptions will get you nowhere kid...
    im in no way trying to be like him.. i just want to know what all the hostility is about, and why his threads are all being deleted as soon as theyre posted. theyre not all that dumb or againts the rules really...
    and since when is asking questions spam? i just want to get things strait between him and all of anime forum basically, youz who keep posting in here off topic are making this thread spam... so please stop posting off topic

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by TrainHeartnet View Post

YOU'RE A RACIST- I'M BLACK AND I HAVE NO PROBLEMS DISCUSSING BLACK ISSUES WITH BLACK AFRICANS. AND THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH SAYING THAT.

YOU'RE AN IGNORANT WHITE RACIST TRYING TO PUT BLACK PEOPLE DOWN.

IT'S NOT YOUR PLACE TO JUDGE MY THREADS.
    Last edited by Mavericker; 08-08-2008 at 05:03 PM.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

YOU'RE A RACIST- I'M BLACK AND I HAVE NO PROBLEMS DISCUSSING BLACK ISSUES WITH BLACK AFRICANS. AND THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH SAYING THAT.

PLEASE STOP NOW! this isnt a damned debate on wether people are racist ! ! ! !
    stop posting OFF TOPIC!!!
    PS: there are other people on here of different ethnicitys including black, asian, white , hispanic/latino and many more im guessing. NO ONES BEING RACIST!!! dont be so narrow and simple minded and let people reply

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

PLEASE STOP NOW! this isnt a damned debate on wether people are racist ! ! ! !
    stop posting OFF TOPIC!!!
    PS: there are other people on here of different ethnicitys including black, asian, white , hispanic/latino and many more im guessing. NO ONES BEING RACIST!!! dont be so narrow and simple minded and let people reply
    He's an idiot- trying to tell me what to say to people.

Jumonji Baka Kawaii IV
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2009 09:27 AM
    Threads

IT'S NOT YOUR PLACE TO JUDGE MY THREADS.
    Amen to that! Keep on speaking the gospel truth, my brother!

Or something like that.

I don't know about you guys, but I agree with Mav. You're all a bunch of racist whites.

深く根ざした||傷は消えない
    Hide it, Hide it, Hide me

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Pengin-san View Post
    Amen to that! Keep on speaking the gospel truth, my brother!

Or something like that.

I don't know about you guys, but I agree with Mav. You're all a bunch of racist whites.
    When someone tries to discuss BLACK ISSUES or anything related to BLACK PEOPLE these WHITE DEVILS have a problem with it.

WHITE PEOPLE here think they are better than everyone else.

I DON"T WANT TO DISCUSS WHITE PEOPLE WITH THEIR FLAT BUTTS AND OILY SCALPS, AND THEIR WOMEN WITH THEIR ANGER ISSUES.
    Last edited by Mavericker; 08-08-2008 at 05:09 PM.

Jose does not forgive! Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 08:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: PMMEFORTHIS

lol im in no way bashing anyone or anyones site.. i

Oh RLY!?!

What about when you bashed the mod/admins of the misc forum

proof
    lolololol these rules are crap... i like how the mods dont follow them at all EVER! and how certain prefered members get away with anything... GOODJOB!! ;D

Closed Thread

Thread Information