AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Disney Channel >.<

Senior Member Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers's Avatar
    Gil
    Apprehensive
    Gifts Cake Wine Hot Dog With Ketchup
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2012 08:29 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hey now, it wasn't always this way. Even Stevens and Smart Guy and other shows from 4 years ago were awesome, not to mention the cartoons, but I think Toon Disney and Disney are two different channels. x.x I even liked Lizzie Mcwhatever.

But all this shiz thats on now.. what kind of acting classes are these kids taking? they couldn't act to save their lives o____o I was forced to watch that show of those kids doing Harry Potter shiz with my fiance's little sisters.. I was going insane.

Senior Member Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2023 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kajiwara View Post
    I quite dislike Disney anyway. They stole one of my countries great national treasures...Winneh the Pooh. The fools practically harrassed the original authors daughter after he had died for this promising looking franchise until she handed them the rights to it. B[eeeee]s! Now I see Americans saying "Well, we made him with style!". No you did not! You just made him fatter, less like a stuffed animal, and gave him a red t-shirt!
    I know you're lying when you accuse Americans of bragging about Pooh. I'll be straight with you: most Americans don't give a flaming rat's butt about Winnie the Pooh. It is something that parents have their children to watch because it's one of the few kid-safe shows left. The only reason any kid remembers it is because Pooh is slang for excrement and so it catches on.

I also don't see why you guys hate the disney channel. It isn't bad. I can see you being bored by it, but it isn't a bad channel. If you're going to hate something, atleast hate something that's actually vulgar or immoral. You anime fans love stories like Death Note for being "dark" and "disturbing" but you're hating on Hannah Montana which is just an innocent show about some girl who's a secretly a singer? How do you justify that?

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ohhh! lol, I was thinking of Jack.
    I know who Alexz is now.
    But they did change his hair color. O_O

I always thought Dumbo was a sad movie to, it seemed to harsh for me watching it as a kid. I cried.

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

Member devil.inc has a reputation beyond repute devil.inc has a reputation beyond repute devil.inc has a reputation beyond repute devil.inc has a reputation beyond repute devil.inc has a reputation beyond repute devil.inc has a reputation beyond repute devil.inc has a reputation beyond repute devil.inc has a reputation beyond repute devil.inc has a reputation beyond repute devil.inc has a reputation beyond repute devil.inc has a reputation beyond repute devil.inc's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-26-2008 06:10 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Wio View Post
    I also don't see why you guys hate the disney channel. It isn't bad. I can see you being bored by it, but it isn't a bad channel. If you're going to hate something, atleast hate something that's actually vulgar or immoral. You anime fans love stories like Death Note for being "dark" and "disturbing" but you're hating on Hannah Montana which is just an innocent show about some girl who's a secretly a singer? How do you justify that?
    I haven't seen Death Note yet, and I'm not really into dark and disturbing stuff. Hannah Montana is an innocent show, true, but Miley Cyrus isn't so innocent, is she? Lots of kids watch Hannah Montana and take Miley as their role model, but she isn't exactly setting a good example. Other then that, I don't like Hannah Montana much, cause the story is so TYPICAL!!! Yeah, she's secretly a singer, but the show's still all about trying to be popular, about high school stereotypes and stuff. On a different note, different people hate different stuff and like different stuff. I hate lame shows, you hate vulgar and immoral stuff. Someone else might hate something else. Hope that clears things up. If it doesn't, I'm sorry but I can't seem to explain it any better.

*I just realised that i say 'stuff' a lot :S

¤Ultimate Fear Inducer¤ Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2009 06:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I've never liked Disney Channel. The shows from a few years ago were just boring to me, and the newer ones of today are boring and stupid to me, especially shows like Zack and Cody, Phil of the Future, Life with Derek, etc. I call them children's sitcoms. I despise musicals of any kind also. I have nothing against people who like it, because not everyone's the same, but Disney Channel never did appeal to me.

Junior Member uchihaluv3434 is a jewel in the rough uchihaluv3434 is a jewel in the rough uchihaluv3434 is a jewel in the rough uchihaluv3434 is a jewel in the rough uchihaluv3434's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2008 09:15 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: n/a

Quote Originally Posted by jinglefox View Post
    I actually liked Hannah Montana when it first came out though.

I used to watch That's So Raven a lot because it gave a new spin on everything; besides being a teenager, she also had psychic powers. But the show has been long gone now, in terms of new episodes. = /
    I though HM was a good idea for a show when it first came out, too. but now they're making too big of a deal out of the show and waaaaaay too uch advertising. I'M TIRED OF SEEING HER FACE OF HER EVERYWHERE I GO!!!!!!
    anywaaaaay, i used to love That's So Raven and Phil of the Future, too, cuz it had to do w/ an ordinary teenager w/ an extraordinary secret. i don't even watch those anymore! oh well
    that's me on the drums.....I LUV ROCK BAND!!!!!

Hadouken! Eikoseisui has a reputation beyond repute Eikoseisui has a reputation beyond repute Eikoseisui has a reputation beyond repute Eikoseisui has a reputation beyond repute Eikoseisui has a reputation beyond repute Eikoseisui has a reputation beyond repute Eikoseisui has a reputation beyond repute Eikoseisui has a reputation beyond repute Eikoseisui has a reputation beyond repute Eikoseisui has a reputation beyond repute Eikoseisui has a reputation beyond repute Eikoseisui's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-01-2009 02:58 AM
    Threads

Oh yeah! I used to watch Lizzie Mcguire, Recess, Even Stevens, and Sister Sister all the time, too. Even PB&J Otter was a great show. I'd say that was the last time the Disney channel was actually good. I really miss those shows. I don't mind That's So Raven every now and then, either.

Do you believe it in your head?

Junior Member Meson is on a distinguished road Meson's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2008 04:17 AM
    Threads

Disney is a girls' channel now. So much so, that they are creating a new network just to attract boys.

Junior Member SAKURA AND LEE ROCK has a spectacular aura about SAKURA AND LEE ROCK has a spectacular aura about SAKURA AND LEE ROCK's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-14-2008 05:35 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by erised_lily View Post
    Hey! Disney used to be awesome! There was Lizzie McGuire, Even Stevens, So Weird (before Alexz Johnson became Jude Harrison), Famous Jet Jackson, Sister Sister. TONS of good ones! Its only now when all the little girls want Hannah Montana and the "JoBros" that Disney went to the toilet. The only good new shows (new meaning in the past two years) is Life With Derek.

I competently agree with u . I loved the old shows

Hannah Montana is OK but I think there is an over kill of miley . Disney is focusing on here 24x7 & dat bores & irritates me 2 death

I also used 2 love High school musical , but it's 2nd part was so so damn B-o-r-i-n-g

I've got a secret

Senior Member Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Present Bomb Aquarius
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2014 05:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I was never interested in it. I don't like those types of programs.

ein, zwei, drei, vier bin endlich weg von Dir
    fünf, sechs, sieben, acht Du hast jetzt keine Macht

Count your blessings Monstuurrrr has a reputation beyond repute Monstuurrrr has a reputation beyond repute Monstuurrrr has a reputation beyond repute Monstuurrrr has a reputation beyond repute Monstuurrrr has a reputation beyond repute Monstuurrrr has a reputation beyond repute Monstuurrrr has a reputation beyond repute Monstuurrrr has a reputation beyond repute Monstuurrrr has a reputation beyond repute Monstuurrrr has a reputation beyond repute Monstuurrrr has a reputation beyond repute Monstuurrrr's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-22-2008 09:32 PM
    Threads

Default Mmmm...

Wooow, Disney, seriously? That network is so for little kids. I hate that network with a passion. All those kids are so stupid! And the freakin' Jonas Brothers are going on MTV and all this crap? Get the hell out of here, little kids! Those kids are not even funny, neither in their stupid tv shows. I bet you all those kids in those tv shows aren't all cute, and goody two-shoes. They probably do drugs and have pre-marital sex. It's just how it is these days, come on, it's 2008! =/
    1.Chuck Norris can divide by zero.
    2.Chuck Norris counted to infinity, twice.
    3.Chuck Norris doesn't wear a watch, HE decides what time it is.
    4. If at first you don't succeed, you're not Chuck Norris.
    5.When Chuck Norris does a push-up, he isn't lifting himself up; he's pushing the world down.
    6.Chuck Norris played Russian Roulette with a fully loaded gun and won.
    7.When he was born, the only person that cried was the doctor, never slap Chuck Norris.

Senior Member Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2013 12:17 PM
    It's not on any map, true places never are.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Oh please, the shows are actually not as bad as everyone seems to go on about. They may not appeal to you now but they do to kids. Sure, some of the situations are really lame and there's all the teenaged melodramatics but at least in the end they still try to add in some good morals every now and then. Plus to my understanding, the reason why all the actors/actresses can sing/dance is because it's a requirement for when they audition. So what if they're not that talented? There's gotta be mediocrities in this world in one way or another. Disney just happens to be a primary manufacturer.

The Weekenders are great and still are.
    Last edited by Flah Blah; 08-13-2008 at 11:05 PM.

I has Return-ified. -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune-'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2013 06:47 PM
    Threads

Disney is... tolerable sometimes =/ Some of the shows, however, are WAY too over advertised especially Hannah Montana. Dear god, I've seen girls from 2nd graders to high school sophomores (Yes, people in my own class love her) wearing her stuff and I just don't see how she can be that awesome. Hannah Montana and Oprah could rule the female world if they ever joined forces >_>

Anyway, back on topic. Some of Disneys cartoons are pretty good to watch but a lot of their non-animated shows are kinda lame =/
    Current obsession: Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4 <3

Uber-love to .Savage for this amazing set~ x3

Gifts:Simple1|Goodylucky|Karuto

~Facebook

Gah. Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm has a reputation beyond repute Mmmmmmmmmm's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2009 03:26 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune~girl View Post
    Disney is... tolerable sometimes =/ Some of the shows, however, are WAY too over advertised especially Hannah Montana. Dear god, I've seen girls from 2nd graders to high school sophomores (Yes, people in my own class love her) wearing her stuff and I just don't see how she can be that awesome. Hannah Montana and Oprah could rule the female world if they ever joined forces >_>

Anyway, back on topic. Some of Disneys cartoons are pretty good to watch but a lot of their non-animated shows are kinda lame =/
    Hannah Montana was a big hit, of course they're going to over-advertise it. Same with those short music videos of the Jonas Brothers.

Member FractalMind has a reputation beyond repute FractalMind has a reputation beyond repute FractalMind has a reputation beyond repute FractalMind has a reputation beyond repute FractalMind has a reputation beyond repute FractalMind has a reputation beyond repute FractalMind has a reputation beyond repute FractalMind has a reputation beyond repute FractalMind has a reputation beyond repute FractalMind has a reputation beyond repute FractalMind has a reputation beyond repute FractalMind's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-14-2008 12:27 AM
    Threads

Recess and Fillmore were good. Also, anyone remember One Saturday Morning?
    I could care less for the real actors/actresses though(Even Stevens was alright though), I didn't like those shows.

It's funny how you say that you like the Suite Life of Zack and Cody as I think that's the most idiotic show I've ever seen on Disney. The repetitive slap stick humor turns my mind to mush almost as bad as Little Bear did.

Senior Member Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2012 11:16 PM
    Threads

Even Stevens, Recess, the weekenders, and even that wacky one with the hall monitors. (forgot the title)
    Those were great shows.
    Now Disney is only for the stupid Americans.
    (If you don’t think Americans are stupid than explain to me the existence of Access Hollywood.)
    All it’s good for is showing it’s Pixar and classic cartoon movies.
    OH WAIT.
    THEY NEVER FREAKING DO THAT.

Junior Member Arashii-Kun is a splendid one to behold Arashii-Kun is a splendid one to behold Arashii-Kun is a splendid one to behold Arashii-Kun is a splendid one to behold Arashii-Kun is a splendid one to behold Arashii-Kun is a splendid one to behold Arashii-Kun is a splendid one to behold Arashii-Kun is a splendid one to behold Arashii-Kun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2008 12:29 AM
    Threads

Even Stevens, Lizzy McGuire, and the early seasons of Kim Possible were probably the best shows from Disney, in my opinion. I actually like some of their new shows, like Phineas and Ferb & Wizards of Waverly Place, although I absolutely HATE Hannah Montana >_< I think she's overrated & can't sing well. I think she's going to become like Britney Spears when she get's older, and do weird things to get the media's attention.

Senior Member Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2012 05:15 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Wio View Post
    I know you're lying when you accuse Americans of bragging about Pooh. I'll be straight with you: most Americans don't give a flaming rat's butt about Winnie the Pooh. It is something that parents have their children to watch because it's one of the few kid-safe shows left. The only reason any kid remembers it is because Pooh is slang for excrement and so it catches on.
    Don't call me a liar please. What's more is that I have had first-hand experience in arguing with a handful of Americans stating that "They done Pooh with style" (ha, that sounds gross). Why would I bring up and quote on such things made from the top of my head? Accuse? No, not at all. Also their are articles stating how popular it is among the adolescent age group, particularly Americans. So you are most likely looking at it from personal views other than overall facts. Winnie the Pooh made a great rise in popularity in the US after his first Disney movie and also [quote] "Shows no sign of declining in popularity". Which is also where he got his famous quote "For a bear with a small brain, he can certainly make a lot of money". Money being given to Disney by people of all ages, not just children.
    Last edited by Amray The II; 08-14-2008 at 07:18 AM.
    That which is; is the truth.

What-ho! SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite has a reputation beyond repute SSDynamite's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2009 05:11 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by erised_lily View Post
    Dumbo was a sad movie...

I think that any child who has not been exposed to the classic Disney movies, the ones untouched by computer generated animation, has been deprived of some of the best animated movies ever made. They used to only make one movie every so often because it took alot of hard work. Now there are between 4-8 movies that are released per year all because they have a computer do the work for them. Where is the sense of accomplishment?It's just not the same...
    I grew up on Disney films!! One of my favorites was 'The Fox and the Hound'. I even have a toy dog named Copper He looks just like the one on the film too XD

And a fun Disney fact for everyone: The guy who made the animated short 'Gerri's Game' that was on the end of the Toy Story VHS won a blue peter competition when he was 16 for his animation on colour tv

See, great things have come from Blue Peter XD

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ahh .. the disney channel is the bane of american teen culture .. especially when i'm watching my nephews and nieces, I have to watch hanna montana and 'suite life of zack and cody' about 40 times a day, and I rarely see any non-vapid programming on that channel. They even manage to ruin the few good shows by making lame sequels. Disney is corrupt, anyways.
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

Oath of Blood Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cookie Wine Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2014 03:04 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i like fary tales. i oiked them when i was little, and still love them
    Onew by Ωmega
    "If my joy brings you happiness, I am thankful"

Senior Member Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue has a reputation beyond repute Sakurablue's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2008 01:45 AM
    Threads

I sued to loev DN, i hate it now because of my sister never stop watching it. HANNAH MONTANA IS BORING

Sakurablue
    Unofficial Tokyo Mew Mew Fanclub:
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=78783

Souhi's beloved fangirl *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.* has a reputation beyond repute *.:Endless Sky:.*'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2009 11:59 AM
    Threads

Disney is meh. I don't hate it, but I don't really like it either. =/

Not only THAT, I can't watch any Disney stuff like the Lion King or Nightmare Before Christmas (<3). I keep thinking of Kingdom Hearts! Those games have corrupted my mind (in a good way). Things like The House of Mouse drive me crazy.

So yeah, don't really like Disney but won't march to Washington and demand it taken from TV.
    ~Thanks, Souhi! I heart it!~

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by devil.inc View Post
    Am i the only person in the world who thinks disney channel is idiotic? Miley Cyrus, Hilary Duff, High School Musical, bla bla bla....they're so damn LAME!!!!! And why is it tht EVERY Disney Channel star is a "singer"??? They stink!!!The only show i lyk is the Suite Life of Zack and Cody, the rest suck!!!
    No, you are not.

Same, the only show I like is Suite Life.

What a feeling in my soul Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell has a reputation beyond repute Artcell's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Red Dango Telescope Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2012 04:21 AM
    Threads

disney channel is soooooooooo yesterday!!!!!!!!!i hate it except high school musical.i just hate miley scyrus,can't stand her,ashley tisdale so okay i guess,i like zac efron,corbin blue and venessa anne hudgens,but the rest is so childish.
    Lovely set made by the awesome Arxia!
    Thanks so much girl!
    ♥♥♥

Closed Thread

Thread Information